The Cleaning Lady Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas moved his tongue around inside her, licking and tonguing in every direction. Minh gyrated her hips and groaned as he swabbed at her insides. She grunted in Chinese and put her hands in his hair. Ping spoke to her and she replied with a throaty moan.

"My sister say you are very good!" Ping whispered as she watched Nicholas' tongue slip back and forth across Minh's pussy lips.

Nicholas felt a warm wetness engulf his cock. He guessed that Ping was sucking it. He sighed happily and continued licking Minh.

After several minutes Minh crawled off the couch and both girls grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

Minh lay on her back and beckoned to him whispering throatily in Chinese.

"My sister say she want you to take her now," Ping said in a husky voice.

Nicholas crawled on the bed and between her thighs. He leaned on his hands and she guided his cock to her vagina. He slipped it inside and eased himself down to lie across her. Minh sighed and put her mouth to his ear.

"Fuck me good Mr. Nicholas!" she whispered in her heavily accented English. "Fuck me and cum good!"

He started pounding her right away. He moved his hips up and down hard and fast and Minh held on for dear life. She gasped and cried, cooed and sighed as he fucked her. Their bodies slapped together loudly and they were bathed in sweat.

Ping sat on the bed beside them and absently ran her finger in and out of her pussy as she watched.

Minh shouted in Chinese and Nicholas grunted and then they were racing toward a shared climax. Nicholas growled and gritted his teeth. Then he tensed and his balls emptied. He thrust inside her hard and froze. Minh cried out and sank her teeth into his shoulder. He pumped his semen inside her and she began to tremble. With one last cry she fell back onto the bed and Nicholas collapsed on top of her.

He rolled off her and Ping took his flaccid cock into her mouth and licked it clean. She giggled as she watched them lie side by side gasping for breath.

"I think you like my sister Mr. Nicholas," she asked playfully.

"Oh yes!" he gasped. "I love your sister! I love you too!"

The girls exchanged a meaningful glance and giggled together.

"You like me and my sister when we are naked," Ping said as she played with his limp cock. "Maybe you do not like us so much when we are not naked?"

Nicholas groaned as his cock began to grow again and closed his eyes.

"I like you and your sister when you're almost naked too," he said.

Ping giggled and mouthed his cock as it grew.

"Mm," she said. "I like you naked too. Maybe you take me again when you have rested?"

"Oh yes!" he said. "You can count on that! And after we've taken each other as many times as we want, I'm going to take you and your sister out for dinner at a fine restaurant."

Ping grinned and translated for Minh. They both smiled.

****************************************************

Nicholas added cab fare to their regular fee and sent them on their way to get changed for dinner. Of course, he had fucked both Minh and Ping once more before they left. He had lain on his back while Ping rode his cock and Minh squatted over his face. After each of them had cum, they changed positions and Nicholas happily licked away at Ping's pussy while Minh bounced up and down on his penis.

When he came both sisters bent to take turns with his cock in their mouths. Ping took the first two spurts and Minh giggled watching her sister's cheek puff out as the semen pumped into it. Then Minh bent and took the next spurt between her lips. She hummed happily as the sperm continued to drool out of his cock and giggled when Nicholas groaned. Her mouthing his cock long after his ejaculation felt like delightful agony.

Now with visions of the sisters in his mind, he grinned as he got ready to go out.

Dressed in his beige slacks and black corduroy blazer he picked the girls up at their house. They giggled and chatted in Chinese as they drove. By the time they pulled into the parking lot of the steak house the girls were laughing happily.

Nicholas opened their doors and as they climbed out admired their attire with a big grin.

Minh was wearing a blue silk dress that had sheen to it. Each time she moved the light reflected from her tiny body in a myriad of sparkles and sequins. It fell almost to her knees and had a conservative but very alluring neckline that offered just a hint of her cleavage. It was belted at one side and Nicholas had to admit she looked entirely delectable.

Ping's dress, although more simple in design, accentuated her petite features elegantly. It was black and had an open back well past her shoulder blades. The bottom hem floated just above her knee and the dress was completely unadorned. It was form-fitting and it showed off her body immensely and Nicholas drew a sharp breath every time he looked at her.

Nicholas turned toward the restaurant but stopped when he heard the girls giggling to each other. He turned back with a questioning glance and Ping smiled.

"My sister and me will like to show you something," she said with another giggle.

They looked at each other and grinned. Minh nodded and they both lifted the hems of their dresses together. Nicholas guffawed but smiled brightly just the same. Neither of them had worn panties and their sweet little pussies came into view between their small but shapely legs. Nicholas marveled again at the sparse black hair that covered their mounds. The hair was straight instead of curly and pointed down at their puffy pink lips.

Both girls giggled again and dropped their hems back into place.

"My sister say you are happy if you know we have no underwear," Ping said with a deep blush.

"Your sister is right!" Nicholas said. "I won't be able to think of anything else while we eat."

Ping giggled again and translated for Minh. Minh smiled and leaned forward slightly just before Nicholas opened the door to the restaurant. When he looked at what she was doing he saw her strawberry-like nipples as she pulled the dress open for him to see. She laughed out loud and spoke to Ping who giggled in response.

"My sister say I should show you my chest too," she said with a blush.

Before she could say another word, Minh's hand darted out and gripped the front of Ping's dress. She pulled it down to expose the nipples on both her tits. The girls laughed uproariously and Ping batted Minh's hand away.

"My sister is very bad," she said.

Minh opened the door and walked on through with a devilish glance toward them.

Nicholas held the door for Ping and then addressed the Maitre-D. The man smiled at his request for a table and led them to a dimly lit corner. His eyes flickered from Minh to Ping and back, taking in the sight of their bodies surreptitiously. He smiled at Nicholas once more before leaving. Nicholas grinned to himself knowing the effect these two girls were having on him and every other man in the room.

By the time their meal was done, the girls were giddy from the red wine Nicholas ordered to go with the food. He noticed the waiter seemed to come to their table a bit more than he actually needed to. Nicholas could see the man watching the girls as he stood close by. He grinned again feeling he was the envy of every man in the room.

At one point the girls were working on their second glass of wine. Nicholas reached for Ping's thigh and wormed his hand up between her thighs. She paused in her conversation with Minh and blushed as she grinned at him.

"Mr. Nicholas!" she gasped softly. "Someone will see!"

Nicholas moved his hand against her bare pussy, feeling the wet warmth with his fingers.

"No one can see," he said impishly. "They might see you squirm when I do this though."

He pushed his fingers inside her and she gave a tiny squeak.

She batted at his arm and said something to Minh. Ping looked at Minh with a look of shock and Minh nudged her with her elbow.

"My sister say I should feel good," Ping said with a blush. "She say she want to feel good too."

Nicholas nodded and Minh rose from her seat and moved to his other side. She sat and rested her head against his shoulder. She sighed and sipped at her wine.

Nicholas placed his right hand on her thigh and Minh grinned broadly and spread her legs wide under the table. He moved his hand under her dress and tickled her lips teasingly. She said something in Chinese and Ping gasped in shock once more.

"My sister say she would like to go under table to make you feel good too," Ping said haltingly, although Nicholas noted her flush wasn't completely the result of the wine.

"We can do that later," he said as he brushed his fingers against both their pussies.

They giggled and gasped as he moved.

The waiter came to see if they wanted anything else and Nicholas told him to add up the check. As he fished his wallet out, Minh stood from her seat and the waiter caught a glimpse of her neat little pussy just before she put her feet on the floor. He blinked in surprise and stared after both girls as they walked to the bathroom. He turned back to Nicholas and gave him a knowing look before taking his credit card away.

Nicholas couldn't help but notice that the man timed his return so the girls would be coming back from the bathroom. The waiter watched Minh intently as she scooted into her seat and was again rewarded with a glimpse of her upper thigh and just a hint of her puffy little lips peeping from under her dress. He gulped and glanced at Ping. By now Ping was more than a little drunk and was sitting with her legs apart and her dress riding high on her thighs. From where the waiter stood, he had a perfectly framed view of her jet black pussy hair pointing straight down at her tiny slit. Because of the wine her lips were swollen and bright pink.

The waiter withdrew with a grin and a large tip, not to mention a large bulge in the front of his slacks. Nicholas saw a woman in her late thirties at a table a short distance away glance toward the waiter. The woman's eyes went wide and then she grinned. She glanced toward her dinner partner and sighed with relief that her reaction to the waiter's bulge had gone unseen.

Nicholas grinned as he watched her squeeze her thighs together and her nipples harden under her knit dress.

Nicholas led the girls out and they walked a little unsteadily but chatting together happily. They gushed their thanks to the Maitre-D who grinned wolfishly at them. Nicholas held the door for them and followed them outside. He glanced back once to see both the waiter and the Maitre-D watching the girls as they wobbled out the door. They glanced at Nicholas and grinned at him. Nicholas grinned back and then followed the girls to his minivan.

He opened the back door and Ping bent forward and crawled inside. Nicholas grinned as her dress rode up exposing her bum and her pink pussy lips. She lay flat on the back seat with her arms and legs splayed. Nicholas looked at her and chuckled. In her position on her stomach like that, her pussy was wide open to his view. Minh laughed and smiled gratefully as he held the front door open for her.

He went around and sat in the driver's seat. He had just gotten settled into the cushion when Minh began tugging at his belt. He started the car and put it into gear. By the time he pulled into the street Minh had his pants open and his cock in her mouth. She slurped at it hungrily as he drove, turning her head from time to time to grin at him around his shaft. At one point he turned on to a side street and parked. He felt his orgasm coming and he didn't think he could concentrate on driving while he ejaculated.

Minh grinned and took his cock to the back of her throat. She slurped and sucked, locking her lips on it as she moved her head up and down. When Nicholas grunted and came, Ping poked her head over the back of the seat and grinned down at Minh.

"My sister make you feel good?" she slurred.

Minh looked up at her and smiled. She straightened and leaned toward Ping. The girls put their lips together to share his cum. This time they tongued each other and moaned softly. Minh took Ping's head in her hands and kissed her tenderly.

"Mm, you taste good in my sister mouth," Ping said.

They continued kissing, both girls panting and sighing as their kisses became more passionate. They put their arms around each other and drove their tongues deeply into each other's mouths. When they paused for breath Ping looked at Nicholas and smiled shyly.

"This happen when my sister and me drink," she said apologetically. "We do not drink often because we know this."

She leaned forward to kiss Nicholas and then it was their tongues twisting and intertwining about each other. Minh continued stroking Nicholas' cock as she watched them and then she leaned forward to kiss him. He kissed her hungrily but then shook himself as he looked around.

They were on a side street just off the main road and he knew they would have little or no privacy there. He put the car in gear and found a parkette just down the street. He killed the engine and then hurriedly jumped into the back of the van. Minh followed him and then all three of them were groping each other in the back seat.

Nicholas sat on the bench seat with the girls on either side of him. Ping crawled onto his lap facing away from him. She squatted over him, leaning forward slightly and her puffy little pussy came into view from under her form-fitting black dress.

Nicholas guided his cock to her entrance and then put his hands on her hips. She looked over her shoulder at him with her eyes wide and her mouth open wide.

"Please Mr. Nicholas," she whispered. "Fuck me! I want you! Fuck me good!"

She swiveled her hips and then his cock was between her lips. She gasped softly and began lowering herself onto him. She moved her hips up and down while still squatting over his lap. With each little upward motion, he went a little further inside her on the downward motion. Soon he was all the way inside her and she was moaning and cooing with pleasure. She turned toward Minh who was kneeling on the floor in front of her. Minh was teasing her own pussy with one hand while the other held her dress up out of the way.

Minh leaned forward and kissed Ping. She put her hands to Ping's shoulders and tugged, pulling her dress down until her tits were exposed. As the sisters kissed, Minh cupped Ping's left breast, pinching the nipple softly and weighing the tiny globe with her hand. Ping groaned and spoke in Chinese.

Minh reached back and unzipped her dress and pulled it down to reveal her own tits. Ping immediately leaned forward and took her pebble-like nipple between her lips and suckled it. Minh sighed and held her sister's head gently with one arm as she tongued her breast.

Nicholas took a firmer grip on Ping's hips and lifted her up and then dropped her down onto his cock. He repeated the move again and again until both he and Ping were gasping. He pushed Ping to the floor and then entered her from behind. He began pumping into her very hard and very fast grunting with each stroke. He groaned and held her still as his cock spewed into her pussy.

Ping cried out. She gasped an "Oh!" sound again and again as Nicholas came and then she shivered and went limp in Nicholas' grip. She crawled up into the bench seat with a satisfied smile and leaned back with her legs spread wide and her chest heaving.

Minh crawled to Ping and put her lips against her mound. She kissed her pussy softly and then started lapping at the cum drooling out of her opening. Ping moaned and put her legs onto Minh's shoulders and then gripped the sides of her head with her hands. She sighed and then groaned as Minh licked her clean.

Nicholas crouched behind Minh and coaxed his cock back to life. When it was semi-hard he pushed it against Minh's entrance. Minh moaned and opened her legs wider in invitation.

It was only semi-hard, but Nicholas managed to push it in. As Minh's hips began to swirl in response to the cock inside her, it became harder. He put his hands on her hips, squeezing her soft little bum as he pushed in and out of her.

Then he was fully hard again and Minh was sighing and moaning as she licked and tongued Ping's pussy. When Nicholas came this time it was a weak one; barely a few teaspoons of semen managed to ooze out of his cock as he pushed inside her as far as he could.

When he was done he sat back and watched. Minh crawl up onto the bench seat with Ping and throw her leg over her shoulder. Nicholas eyed them with fascination as they pleasured each other in a sixty-nine.

When they came it was not with a scream or squeal. The two sighed together softly and held very still. After about thirty seconds of just holding each other's tongues inside their vaginas, the girls simply fell apart from each other and lay back breathing contentedly. When they looked at him, Nicholas could see the white from his semen all over their chins. They had licked each other clean of cum and now they smacked their lips, relishing each other's taste.

Nicholas dressed and crawled into the front seat. He drove the girls home as they sprawled lazily in the back of the van. When they reached home, they each gripped one of his arms and led him inside and to the guest bedroom. They undressed him and then each other and then lay down to sleep on either side of him.

12