The Cleanse

Story Info
Join their cleanse.
17.3k words
4.39
27.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of rough, non-consent sex. I posted it before but due to some reports it was taken down. I have removed any scenes of murder. Please do not continue to read if non-consent sex offends you.

It was midnight. He watched through the window at the sleeping figure on the bed, she lay on her back the covers pushed down around her hips and her small breasts, naked to his gaze, rising and falling with her breathing. A hand landed on his shoulder and he turned. The second man wore a black bandanna across the bottom half of his face while a hood covered the rest leaving only his eyes visible in the dark. There were four of them all together, all wearing the same uniform, all there with the same intention.

He nodded to the second man whose eyes lit with a smile before they went back to the front of the house. The other two, brothers, waited for them. They all wore the same black bandanna and hooded black sweatshirt, their black boots were quiet on the ground around the house and their black gloves insured they left no fingerprints. He reached into the inside pocket of his sweatshirt and pulled out a small leather case, flipping it open he took two small instruments from inside and picked the lock of the front door with ease. It swung open and he motioned for the others to go inside before following them and gently closing the door behind them, light spilled down the stairs as his three Unders reached the bedroom and the was a small noise before a soft bump and laughter.

In her bedroom he looked around, she sat on the edge of the bed. Levi sat on the bed behind her holding her wrists in one large hand while the other was clamped over her mouth stopping any sound from escaping. The brothers, Adrian and Zac, were rummaging through her drawers. Adrian turned and threw a pair of lace panties to him with a laugh. He walked to the bed and knelt down in front of her, pulling down his bandanna and pushing his hood back he ran his hand over his stubbled chin and watched her with his head tilted to one side.

"Good evening," his voice was smooth, almost soothing, an Irish accent lilting the words. "I'm sorry we had to burst in like this, I know you like to get your eight hours." He smiled warmly but it didn't reached his bright blue eyes which remained cold and unfeeling. "My name is Fionn, that's Adrian and his brother Zac and the big guy behind you is Levi." Levi laughed and a muffled scream escaped sounded through his fingers. "Shush, don't be afraid. Me and the boys are just here to let off a little steam. You see all people need a way to relax, some people read, some people knit, some do crossword puzzles. We tried those things but they never really worked you know, we just needed something more, something more cathartic. So we found each other and we agreed that together we would cleanse." He watched her for a moment, her eyes were wide with fear and she trembled. "You're confused, let me explain. You see everyone is angry at something, the boys over there," he pointed to the brothers. "Their parents weren't very attentive to them, used to rent them out to their friends to have some fun with, terrible thing really, shouldn't happen to children. They've never really gotten over it so when it gets to much they cleanse. My reasons are my own but rest assured this cleanse helps keep me sane, I was in a very bad place before this. And Levi there, well he's just plain fucking stupid aren't you buddy?" Levi laughed again and she sobbed a tear rolling down her cheek. He shushed her again and wiped the tear from her skin. "It's OK, don't cry. you're doing a great service. The cleanse is important to us and by letting us use you, you're stopping others from getting hurt."

She shook her head and before he could react kicked out catching him in the face, he barely even flinched but cracked his jaw and looked back at her. "Big fucking mistake sweetheart." He stood and struck her across the face with the back of his hand, her head snapped round and she cried out the sound muffled against Levi's hand. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped against the large body behind her. He ran his fingers through his dark hair before taking her chin between his thumb and finger and tapping her face gently with the other hand. Finally her eyes focused back on him and he nodded.

"Don't do that again, OK?" She nodded but he tightened his grip with a warning look. "I mean it, those two are sick fucks, they can make this very painful for you." He motioned to the twins who smiled. "Now you have a choice, either you allow us to cleanse with you or we'll pay a visit to the family down the street. They've just had a new baby haven't they? Would be a shame to see him grow up without his parents."

Tears were pouring down her cheeks now but her shoulders slumped defeated and he smiled. "Good girl." His eyes roamed over her body, she wore lace knickers and nothing else, her breasts were small and her stomach flat and he shooed Levi away before pushing her back to lie on the bed, she screamed and he stuffed the black panties Adrian had thrown him into her mouth.

Ripping the knickers off her body he freed his hard cock from his jeans and pushed into her. Her eyes flashed as the pain hit her and she began to struggle, he took hold of her wrists and held them against her chest as he began to thrust into her. Her pussy was tight, attempting to stop him as she continued to struggle and he brought his hand up and smacked her across the face, she went limp and he thrust harder. Small sobs escaped around the gag and he gripped her neck watching her eyes widened as she sucked in air through her nose, her pussy gripped his thick length tightly and he thrust harder slamming his hips against her. Levi laughed and paced behind him and he could hear the excited chatter of the twins. He gritted his teeth as pleasure grew in his stomach and she whimpered her eyes closing in pain, he thrust harder the feeling of her tight pussy gripping his cock pushing his orgasm until he gritted his teeth and slammed into her pushing his cock deep and spilling his cum into her pussy. She cried out, the sound muffled by the gag and tears leaked through her closed eyelids. He stepped away and buttoned his jeans, reaching up to place a hand on Levi's shoulder he smiled and spoke to the assembled men.

"Happy cleansing boys." He walked from the room listening to the excited shouts of his Unders and walked back down the stairs, opening the back door she walked outside and took a packet of cigarettes and a hip flask from his inside pocket. Lighting one he took a deep drag before gulping the whiskey and sitting on the chairs that surrounded a small white table, propping his feet on the table he looked out over the tidy garden and felt the rush of relief his cleanse brought him.

A large grey cat made its way tentatively over to him cautiously and he held his hand down for it to sniff, it pressed its warm body against his legs and he pulled it to sit on his lap, he sat for nearly two hours, absentmindedly stroking the warm body on his lap and looking out over the quiet garden. There was no sound from either neighbour and he stood and took his cigarette butts over to the fence, throwing them over to the wooded area behind the house he tucked his flask back into his pocket, picked up the cat and walked back upstairs.

The woman lay on the bed, curled in a ball her arms wrapped around her stomach. She was covered in bruises from their hits and grabs and her eye was swollen from where he had hit her. Levi sat on the bed behind her stroking her hair and the twins were back rummaging through her personal belongings taking any money and valuables they could find.

Fionn smiled and addressed Levi. "Here you go baby I have a present for you."

Levi's face broke into a wide smile and he jumped from the bed taking the cat in his arms. "Is this one for me?" His voice was low and slow and Fionn stroked the man's hair.

"Course it is."

Levi walked to the corner of the room and began stroking the cat smiling at its purr. Fionn looked back at the woman and gently reached out to touch her leg, she jumped backwards away from him and curled herself into a tighter ball.

"I just want to thank you ma'am, this cleanse has helped us greatly." He leant down and kissed her forehead, speaking softly into her ear he stroked her hair. "You've done a great service, families will sleep safely tonight because of what you've done."

He stood from the bed and took a red lipstick from her dresser, he threw it to Adrian who wrote the word 'CLEANSED' in large letters across the mirror and the three of them left. Fionn looked down at the woman for a moment before following leaving her sobbing gently on the bed.

*

She stood at the front door watching her parents and brother as they left. They would be gone for three days and she had not been surprised when she hadn't been asked to join them. They waved as they left but didn't look back and she smiled until they were out of sight before throwing her middle fingers up at them and slamming the door behind her. Taking a cigarette from the packet in her pocket it she lit it and walked through the house to the spacious living room, falling back onto the sofa she pulled a small bag of white powder from behind the cushion and taking a razor blade from inside she cut out a line. The next few hours passed slowly, she drank whiskey from the bottle, flicked through the rubbish on TV and smoked continuously. The sun began to set and energy coursed through her body, she cut one more line before standing and turning on the stereo, music blared through the huge house and she danced around the living room her long hair flying.

Fionn stared in through the large window. The young woman danced around the room and as he watched she stripped out of her jeans, unaware of his presence. She lad long black hair, falling to her waist in messy curls, pale olive skin and her body was curvy. Her waist looked soft but small and her legs were thick, her breasts were large and her ass round, he watched her rubbing his hand over his stubbled chin and felt rather that saw Levi come up behind him.

"There's a girl there. There isn't supposed to be a girl there!" The man voice sounded worried and Fionn reached up to stroke the soft hair on his head.

"Don't worry baby boy, nothing is going to happen."

Adrian and Zac joined them and looked to their leader. "What do we do?" Zac asked. "I thought they were all away for the weekend."

"Shush, don't fret. Look at her boys." They all turned back to watch the girl dancing round the room. Fionn knew her to be Emilia Pelosi, the daughter of Armanno and Sofia Pelosi. The parents had made their money in video games and were now worth over a billion dollars, their plan for tonight's cleanse was to rob the family while they were away. The family believed no one knew where their home was but Fionn had looked for them for years, people knew of him and his Unders but he wanted to show the world that no one was safe from what they did. The fact the daughter was still there only made it better.

"She's pretty isn't she?"

Levi nodded swaying side to side. "She's real pretty."

"Wouldn't you like to go in and say hello?" Levi nodded again more enthusiastically. "Then we should go and introduce ourselves."

She still danced around the room, she didn't hear the door open, she didn't hear the four men enter the house and she didn't see them until it was too late. Her eyes widened in surprise and she stopped moving looking from one to the other, her cheeks were flushed from the alcohol and she was unsteady on her feet.

"Who the fuck are you?" Her voice held a trace of an Italian accent and she took step backwards, Fionn matched her step keeping the distance equal his blue eyes met hers and he smiled under his bandanna.

"Good evening miss Pelosi. My name is Fionn, that's Adrian and his brother Zac and the big guy is Levi. I must apologise for bursting in on you like this but I truly thought the house would be empty this evening, I understand the rest of your family is away."

"How did you get in here?" Her eyes couldn't focus properly and she swayed slightly where she stood.

"You made it very easy for us, without setting the normal alarms we walked right in. Now there is no reason to be afraid we are simply here to cleanse."

"What do you mean? What is 'cleanse'?"

"Me and the boys are just here to let off a little steam. You see all people need a way to relax, some people read, some people knit, some do crossword puzzles. We tried those things but they never really worked you know, we just needed something more, something more cathartic. So we found each other and we agreed that together we would cleanse."

She felt herself wobble on her unsteady legs and looked into the blue eyes above the bandanna, they were bright and cold and she felt a shiver run through her. "What are you going to do to me?"

He smiled again knowing that she would see the change in his eyes. "You are going to help us, by offering us your services you are preventing others from being hurt."

"I'm not offering you shit, get the fuck out of my house." Her eyes flashed with anger and she took a step towards him, jabbing her finger against his hard chest she stared up into his face and he raised an eyebrow at her boldness. "I know powerful people you asshole, anything happens to me and you're dead."

Quicker than she could see he brought his hand up and struck her face hard, she stumbled but he caught her around her throat, he held her weight and brought her face close to his. Her toes barely brushed the floor and her eyes widened as she gasped for breath trying to claw his hands away from her.

"Don't threaten me sweetheart, I am the only thing standing between you and what my friends are about to do to you. They can be very violent if I let them." He looked her up and down his eyes burning. "You are a true beauty, the twins would eat you up." He felt her shiver again and she shook her head, her eyes were still unfocused and he walked her back and pressed her against the wall, lifting her into his arms he pulled her panties aside and freed himself from his jeans.

With a hard thrust of his hips he embedded himself in her and her eyes snapped back to focus as she cried out. The pain was instant, burning and she began to fight pummelling her fists against his chest, she kicked violently trying to push him away and he took hold of her throat again slamming her head back against the wall and she went still. Her head fell forward onto his shoulder and he gently kissed her cheek.

"Good girl." A tear rolled down her cheek but her head to was to heavy to lift, he began to thrust again and he heard her whimper as he pounded into her tight pussy. Walking away from the wall he bent her over the back of the sofa and slammed back into her from behind, a pained whimper passed her lips and she curled her fingers into the sofa and bit down trying to keep her screams silent. He placed a hand on the small of her back and pushed down, her ass was thrust towards him and he stared at her curved body and soft skin. Her whole body shook and she dropped her head forward trying to block out the pain, closing her eyes to stop the tears falling.

He took hold of her hip and pulled her close pounding into her groaning softly, his fingers curled into her skin bruising her and he sped up slamming into her listening as her cries got louder as the pain grew stronger. Her legs could barely hold her up any more and he geld on tighter keeping her to him. He gritted his teeth as his orgasm grew until he slammed into her once more and came inside her, she couldn't help but scream as his hot cum burned her ravaged pussy and she sobbed quietly into the cushions of the sofa. He pulled out and straightened his black jeans before stepping back and looking down at her, she had sunk to the floor and curled into a ball shaking and wrapped her arms around her waist, he stroked her hair and felt her flinch.

"Thank you Miss Pelosi." He paused and rubbed his hand over his stubbled chin. "You know, Miss Pelosi sounds so formal, especially considering what just happened. May I call you Emilia?"

She met his eyes and he saw a flicker of defiance in their depths. "You may go and fuck yourself."

He smiled, there was something about this girl that intrigued him and he knelt in front of her, stroking her cheek gently he ran his thumb over her plump lower lip. "As tempting as that sounds sweetheart I would much rather fuck you again."

She looked away and he stood and turned back to his Unders. "Have at her boys, enjoy."

He walked out of the room and heard a small shriek as Adrian grabbed hold of her and the struggles that ensued. He walked through the downstairs rooms, the house was huge and he lit a cigarette as he walked. Starting upstairs he found her bedroom and looked through the drawers there, in the underwear draw he found a locked black box and inspected it. There was a jewellery box on the dresser behind him and he opened the lid, a ballet dancer began to twirl as soft music played and he saw the key hanging from a leather necklace. Opening the box he smiled to himself, a heavy black handgun rested inside along with several rounds of ammunition, he took the gun and fitted the clip. Turning back round he noticed a record player in the corner of the room, he placed the needle on the record and soft music filled the room, he recognised it straight away as Beethoven and found himself surprised again by this girl. He sat on the bed listening to the music, he did not know how much time had passed when he heard a loud shout from downstairs and the sound of soft footsteps running up the stairs. He stepped from the room just as she came into the doorway and her eyes widened as she saw the gun in his hand.

"I assume you were coming for this?"

Her face and body was bruised and she clutched her ribs her breathing laboured, blood ran from a cut on her lip and one eye was beginning to close under a deep purple bruise. She turned and started running back towards the stairs but he raised the gun and fired a shot into the ceiling, she instantly stilled and watched him as he walked towards her. She now stood at the top of the stairs and he looked down, his Unders stood at the bottom looking up at them and Zac held his stomach a furious look in his eyes.

"Little cunt caught me off guard." Adrian laughed at his brothers words and nudged him with an elbow.

"Got gutted by a little girl, don't worry brother it could happen to anyone."

As they spoke she went to grab the gun from Fionn's hand and he kneed her thigh, taking a wrist in each hand he pressed her against the wall and looked down into her face. She still stared defiantly back.

"What are you waiting for? Kill me, why drag this out?"

"Oh I'm not going to kill you sweetheart." Her eyes widened and for a moment she looked surprised.

"You're not?"

"No, see I like you, you entertain me. Me and my Unders cleanse as a way of keeping us sane and you do that for me very well." Without warning he threw her down the stairs to his waiting Unders, her head slammed against the floor and she went completely still a soft moan the only sound she made. "Take her."

He turned without another word and returned to her bedroom, opening her drawers he pulled a couple of pairs of jeans, some t-shirts and a pair of black panties. Tucking the last item into his pocket he picked up a red lipstick from her dresser and walked back downstairs, Levi held the girl in his arms and Fionn nodded for them to leave. Kneeling he used to lipstick to write on the marble floor before closing the door behind them.

*

She woke slowly, her head pounded, her whole body ached and she shivered. The air around her was cold and damp and she forced her eyes open. She was in a stone room, there were no windows but a set of old wooden steps lead up to a single door, she tried to push herself to her feet but a sharp pain shot through her wrist and she whimpered in pain clutching it to her chest.