The Clearing

Story Info
Two internet lovers meet for the first time.
3k words
4.46
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked through the woods with a comfortable ease, their arms lightly around each other, belying the reality that they had only met that morning. Despite that, they knew each other better than if they'd had a year's worth of vanilla dates, and their knowledge of each other was so much more intimate than that of "normal" couples. The brushing of arms against bodies was as much a result of indiscreet caressing as it was from the jarring of the walk, and this only heightened their anticipation as well as their enjoyment of the moment. They both wanted the same thing – to indulge in and explore this new person that seemed so "right".

They had been walking for more than half an hour, in no particular hurry, following the crude trail, flirting and laughing distorting the time. But when they came upon the clearing, they both knew it was the perfect spot and their short hike was over. Far enough from the group where they could revel in each other without worry of intrusion, the thick canopy of branches was broken only by a perfect circle which lighted the flat meadow at the base of the trees below. The rustle of the leaves and faint scent of the crisp, early April day added smell and sound to the sensory experience, and they were giddy from the total sensual over-load combined with their own nervousness and desire.

The tree they selected was not the largest but rather the straightest, and at the edge of the clearing. One of its long branches hung awkwardly toward the middle of the glen, but it was pliable and just the right height. They started to unpack their gear at the base of the tree, and when he instructed her to remove her shirt, she was a little startled and surprised but obeyed without thought or delay. He knew that she wouldn't be immediately comfortable with her semi-nakedness, and he was amused to see her blush. Still, he enjoyed watching her as she went about the task of unpacking, and he got a quick rush from the thought of the power and control he would have over her. He would use that power wisely.

On the blanket spread in the sunlit meadow, they drank wine and talked a while. Even casual conversation was hard to concentrate on, however, as he gently stroked her skin. Starting with her neck, slowly going down the valley between her tits, along her sides, then the sides and bottom fold of her breast. Her slight sigh let him know that she was happy and comfortable and ready for more, and he eagerly took his cue as the stirring in his crotch was enough to break the spell of her body.

He couldn't help but smile and think that she seemed to be a good little subbie, as she eagerly fetched the rope as he had instructed. This was a telling moment, for she was known as somewhat of an "escape artist" with a perverse sense of pride in her ability to free herself from her bondage. But as they sat on the blanket, she soon realized that his skill was at least equal to hers. First one wrist, then the other, he expertly coiled the rope four times, then tied the knot which would prevent constriction of the rope when it had to bear her weight. The ropes were snug but not tight, and would not tighten further. They were inescapable, although she would not yet admit it to herself. He had chosen purple rope for this occasion. The color of royalty, for his perverted Princess.

2.

They rose and moved under the branch as one, one of his arms around her, the other hand lightly stroking and squeezing her soft breast. He commanded her to strip entirely, and then he busied himself with the task of finding more rope in the hope that maybe she'd feel a little less self-conscious if he wasn't staring at her. He cut the new, heavier rope in half with the buck knife on his belt. As he threw a rope over the branch, an unknowing passerby might have thought that a lynching was in progress. And it was a type of lynching, I suppose, but one that would hopefully end in bliss rather than horror. He connected her wrist bondage to the long ropes over the branches, tested the give of the branch, then secured the ropes with just the right amount of tautness. The final result was a kind of reverse-trampoline effect – but instead of being pushed up from the ground, she was being pulled up from the sky. The same feeling she'd have if she were on the end of a bungee cord. But the flexibility of the branch served useful purposes – to lessen the strain on her shoulders, and to allow her to participate more in the activities to come. Looking up, grasping the purple ropes in her hands, she finally realized that no amount of effort would allow her to free herself, and that maybe for the first time in her life, she was truly, finally and totally at the mercy of a man who could make her cry in pain or cry in pleasure. Somehow, she knew it would be the latter, and the endorphins were already beginning to flow throughout her body.

He gathered her hair back and gently blindfolded her, and her renewed sense of vulnerability made her body blush evident. Yet she stood straight and proud, anxious to prove her submissiveness and willingness to let him have his way. He stood back and admired the way she looked, all tied up like that, and his growing cock became so uncomfortable that he, too, stripped naked, but as much for the pure enjoyment of it as for the relief it provided his aching balls.

She didn't know it, but he didn't especially go for skinny girls. Too bony, sometimes sex with skinny girls could be downright painful, as he was thin himself. Not to mention the minimal skin area available to beat or lick. Conversely, he was not into bbw's, either. But he did enjoy plenty of nice, soft curves. He was not especially an "ass man", or a "tit man", or a "pussy man", or a "leg man", but rather an "all of the above" man. If it was on a woman, he enjoyed it. And her body in particular.......it was neither too large nor too small. It was perfectly........perfect. The sight of it made his dick as hard as it would ever get, and he went behind her and pressed his naked front hard against her back, just because he could and he wanted to and he couldn't stop himself.

Securely tied, she had been relishing the experience. The soft wisp of a slight breeze on the nakedness of her body caused small goose-bumps on her pearl white skin, and although the day was only slightly cool, the occasional rays of sun filtering through the leaves burned her skin in odd and random places. As she leaned back into him, the cold steel of his nipple rings further added to the hot-cold spectrum. One arm again hugging her waist, his hand slowly explored and caressed the front of her body, soliciting an almost inaudible, involuntary moan of pleasure. She finally surrendered, willing to concentrate only on the incredible sensations he was causing her body to feel.

Unwilling to pry himself away, he spread her ass cheeks and worked his dick in the fold like a hot dog in a bun. He savored her warmth and softness for a minute, unable to prevent himself from slowly but firmly humping her backside. He knew that she was into "visuals", too, and regretted that she couldn't see the helmeted soldier peeking out of his foxhole, especially since it was such a turn on for him. Not wanting the experience to end prematurely, he slowly backed away, but to

3.

tease her a little, he gently worked the head of his full-grown cock down her ass crack, lightly over her pussy lips, then over the hooded clit. She was a little surprised that it ended up so far up her belly, especially from behind, but on the other hand, she was not surprised at all. She ached for him to put it in her hungry pussy, and indeed tried to maneuver her hips to take him in, but he slowly retraced his original path until she could no longer feel his touch.

She was surprised when he next grabbed her hair and yanked her head sharply backward. Not surprised that he would do it, even though he had been amazingly tender until then, but she was stunned at the timing of it. The contrast from the pleasure she had just felt between her legs and the sharp pain on her head only increased her longing and lust, thrilled again by his masterful dominance of her. The reason for the hair pull was immediately obviously, as he now had her long hair safely secured in his hand, and his wanting lips found her up-turned neck. Moist and warm, his lips first explored her jaw line, under her chin, the bottom of her neck, behind the ear, and finally her ear lobe before breathing hot and heavy in her ear, which in turn caused chills down her back. His hands explored the front of her body, and she thought she heard him moan "oh my god" as he continued to enjoy her neck and ears with his mouth. It also could have been "thank you, God" but she was too involved in the sensations on her skin to dwell on the thought.

He drew away from her, and as she stood there tied and momentarily alone, she felt not the wind and the sun but rather only an excited tingle throughout her entire being. When she finally felt his hand again on her ass, she thrust it back so he could more easily enter her, sure that her torture was about to end. But she was not prepared for the well-oiled butt plug, which was a surprise and drew a tear. He knew that the body can not simultaneously feel pain and pleasure, so he administered the latter to relieve the former. He slid a rabbit fur slowly under her breasts, and soon she didn't mind her discomfort and in fact started to relish it. He used the fur expertly, back and front, sometimes applying a firm pressure which made it feel like silk, sometimes softer to feel like the breeze. He especially liked teasing her, taking the edge of the fur and brushing just a few hairs across her skin, so she could not be sure if it indeed was the breeze. He did this in places that drove her crazy, at the bottom of her ass cheeks, between and on the sides of her tits, and especially high inside her thighs right up to her inviting hairless pussy. Her frenzy was increasing, which is exactly what he wanted.

What she didn't know was that the rabbit fur was half of a "vampire mitt". Adding a little pain to the pleasure excited them both, and although he was not especially a sadist, he knew it would increase her arousal and he went about his task with glee. Cupping her breast, it felt afire as he gradually pressed the pin pricks harder into her skin. She soon realized he was just as adept as with the rabbit fur. Sometimes scraping, sometimes scratching, sometimes pressing, the tacks traversed the length of her body, from upraised palms to knees, toes and soles. In certain areas in between, he reversed his hand and applied the rabbit fur again, making her entire body feel like one giant nerve ending.

That was his objective. She hadn't realized it, but in the long and delicious minutes he had been caressing and kissing her, he had not yet touched "the big three".......nipples, clit and pussy. This created the effect of her orgasm emanating from her whole being and not just from her groin. While her nipples and clit did indeed ache from lack of attention, the rest of her savored his handiwork, and she entered into a state of entire body climax with mild but near-constant trembling. Allowing her to enjoy the experience for a while, he continued to maintain her state of excitement as he finally thought of his needs. His dick had remained rock-hard the whole time,

4.

helped by rubbing it against her and into her at various times. This kept him in a constant, if somewhat occasionally painful, state of arousal, and he began to plan for his release as well as hers.

He selected a small ice cube, bit it in half and kissed her deeply, slipping half the cube into her parched mouth. The re-hydration seemed to make her more aware of her senses, and she shivered in cold delight when he took the other cube half and ran it down her neck, between and under her breasts, and finally over her nipples. Alternating the ice with his hot breath, her nipples were hardened immediately, as hard as he. This drove him wild, and he worked feverishly to bring them both closer to climax. Able to delay no more, he put his face to her chest and fucked her tits furiously with his face. Squeezing, biting, nipping at her nipples, mashing his mouth over first one soft, lovely tit and then the other, sucking and pinching and caressing for all he was worth, he enjoyed himself thoroughly. The stubble of his day-old beard produced an abrasion in contrast to the gentle licks of his wet tongue, and she loved every minute of it.

She finally could take it no more and pleaded "please, fuck me, fuck me". Instead of entering her, however, he took a riding crop and gave her a hard whack on her ass cheek, so hard the sharp pain shot down through her leg. "I'll fuck you when I'm ready", he growled, but his menacing displeasure was a façade as he firmly but lovingly yanked her hair again, then nuzzled her neck. She was amazed again at how easily he could replace the unbearable pain with unthinkable pleasure.

At last he was ready to allow her orgasm, and he got on his hands and knees and eased his head between her legs. Touching her with nothing but his tongue, he traced a path up her thigh until he finally arrived at her sweet pussy. Slipping his tongue between her intimate lips, her love lube started to drip down her legs from the small opening he had created. Seeing this, he shoved his face hard into her pussy, licking like crazy, mingling their juices together into an erotic cocktail. He finally saw her sweet little clit, red and engorged, poke out from its cover, and his tongue spit the part in her legs on the way to its final destination. First gently licking, circling, then sucking and occasionally lightly biting, he teased her clit until the first small convulsions of her orgasm were evident.

He stood up and put his forearms between her legs directly behind her knees. With the pull of the branch accepting more of her weight, he effortlessly lifted her off the ground, her legs around his waist. He slowly but steadily lowered her onto his steel pole, impaling her until she could feel his long cock in the back of her throat. She felt weightless, the tree branch supporting much of her weight, her legs around his waist supporting the rest. She soon discovered that by pulling on the ropes, she could raise and lower herself to help him fuck her, and with his strong hands and arms raising her ass, they soon developed a mutual rhythm. First slowly, then gathering momentum, they humped toward a feverish pace. Faster and faster, she felt the whole-body orgasm intensify, then concentrate itself and speed to her nipples when his teeth found one of the tender buds. His mouth and hand each working on one ample tit, she could do nothing but concentrate on the climax growing in her pussy. She bounced harder and harder, faster and faster, a deformed marionette at the hands of a crazed puppeteer. The intense desire raced from her nipples to her crotch, and her cunt and clit exploded together in a finale so powerful her body shuddered and shook. Her scream was piercing, but obviously one of delight and not horror. The convulsions lasted for what seemed like minutes, ebbing only when her release was so complete the blood started to drain from her head. She had been fucked almost

5.

unconscious. Not wanting to take the time to untie the ropes, he found the buck knife and cut her down, her arms flopping lifelessly over his shoulders. He eased her legs imperceptibly to the ground, and she leaned into him but felt nothing but......just being.

Together as one, they seemingly glided back to the middle of the clearing, repositioning the blanket in the last remaining sunbeam. He lay down on his back, one arm under his head for a pillow, and she snuggled on her side into his chest, his other arm around her caressing her tit. When they regained their senses enough to talk, they laughed as they figured out that she had lost the butt plug sometime during her bungee dance. It being April and close to Easter, they had the thought to go on a "hunt", but quickly discarded the idea when they realized that would involve moving. She knew he, too, had come, and come good, judging by the amount of sticky sex between and down her legs. But she wore the cum proudly, her badge of courage and display of devotion.

Comfortable and secure, the only will they had was to allow sleep to envelope them. Lying there, she could feel his cock stir beneath her entwined leg, and realized that the whole time she had never seen his magnificent tool. She had felt it, and the things it could do to her, but could only imagine how truly beautiful it must actually look. Her last thought before the darkness came was of how she would devour it when she saw it, next time, and the sun blanketed her in sleep like a spotlight from heaven.