The Client

Story Info
Business meeting where she gets more than she bargained for.
2.8k words
4.21
84.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey could not believe she was doing this, she never saw clients this late at night and never in a hotel room. A small smile played on her red lips. She had done her homework though and had visited the house he wanted to decorate first before coming to see him. She pulled into the parking bay of the luxury hotel. Her portfolio and laptop sat next to her on the passenger seat. It was her only companions - work was all her life. Casey had worked hard to get were she was and she was now rated as one of the top home decorators at one of the best firms. Her social life had taken a back seat to her ambitions to be the best. Now she was. And she was lonely.

Casey got out the car. She was tall for a woman, slim. She was not skinny like most tall woman though. Just slim and toned, her spare hours spent working out at the gym payed off. Her breasts stood perfect as if they were done by the best surgeons. Her other female colleges still did not believe her that they were natural. She shook her head letting her dark red hair come forward over her shoulder. Casey did not believe in tying her hair up. Loose and free is how she liked her hair to be. It showed off her big blue eyes more this way. Casey though that her best feature. Her eyes.

She was dressed her best for this meeting. All business. She walked into the lobby of the hotel proudly. Casey never noticed that men stared at her, but their eyes followed her now. She had left her laptop and portfolio in her car. That's how she always worked. Make the client feel your attention is completely on them before hitting them with facts and figures. She climbed into the well lighted lift. Her well manicured hand punched in the floor and she waited. Then the doors were opening.

It was dark. Too dark. The open lift behind her was the only source of light. She looked down the passage way. The closed doors to the rooms were barely visible. He had said his room was the 7th door on the left. The light behind her began to fade, but she refused to turn and go back. Back to the safety of the lighted lift.

Casey did not want to move, but she had never backed down before. She refused to give him the satisfaction. She jumped as the doors closed and the light was gone. Her eyes closed, she ran her hand nervously through her long wavy dark red hair, tugged on her tweed jacket and rearranged her short pencil skirt. Casey was here for business. And she meant business regardless of what he may think. She opened her eyes. The darkest blue eyes looked down the dark foreboding passage way. She sighed, straightened her back and began walking. Her high heels barley making a sound on the rich carpet.

1st door on the left. She saw it with the corner of her eye. Keep going, she told herself as she felt a shiver run down her spine. Casey had never been afraid of the dark before. What is wrong with me? She wondered. It was because of him. He unnerved her.

2nd door on the left. 5 more doors to go. Her breathing increased and she felt the hairs on her neck stand up. Someone's behind me. She looked back. No one. Casey stopped. Taking a deep, steading breath she squared her shoulders and moved forward.

3rd door on the left. The sound of the tell tail click of a door being unlocked broke the silence in the passage way. Casey stopped and looked around her. Nothing. No one appeared anywhere. Her breathing quickened as the fear began to rise in her. She picked up the pace.

4th door on the left. Her arms prickled with goose flesh. Her breathing short gasps.

5th door on the left. Somewhere a door squeaked open. Casey could not tell if it was ahead of her or behind her. She lengthened her stride, close to running now.

6th door on the left...A hand clamped over her mouth from behind. Casey froze with fright. An arm wrapped around her waist and she was roughly pulled back against a hard chest. She began to struggle.

"Shh...Don't scream, don't fight" A male voice whispered harshly in her ear.

She was roughly pushed up against a wall. He let go her waist and mouth. Casey opened her mouth to scream. Something hard was shoved into her mouth before any sound came out. And then he was covering her eyes with a blindfold. Casey began to struggle. He pulled her against his hard chest.

"7th door on the left..." He chuckled, his lips close to her ear. She froze. It was him. He was the man behind her.

She felt her pussy become wet and moaned. She did not want to do this, did she?

From the moment he had walked into her office she had wanted him. And she had hated him for that. He had stood tall. His dark brown hair neatly cut and he was wearing a dark blue suit that looked like it had been poured onto his toned body. His dark eyes had seemed to read everything about her life in the second he had turned to look at her. She had no choice. Casey had smiled politely as her boss told her she was to decorate this man's new home. Then she had to smile between clenched teeth as he ignored her completely and arranged with her boss to have her travel all the way to his hotel room at night time to discuss the details.

"Give him what ever he wants. This is a going to be our biggest client of the year." Her boss had grinned at her. Anything he wants? Casey's boss had not meant this.

She was roughly pulled backwards and then she heard a door close. Casey's hands came up to try and rip the blind fold off. He turned her around and grabbed both her wrists. He easily held them behind her back with one hand.

"No, no...don't spoil the fun now." He chuckled.

She tried to beg for him to stop, but the thing in her mouth prevented any sound except muffled moans. Casey could not spit it out. He had tied it behind her head. His free hand began working on the buttons on her blouse. She tried to pull away but his other hand was still holding her wrists behind her back and she could not move. She felt the cold air against her exposed skin. His hand moved slowly upwards. Hooking his fingers under the wired lace he lifted her bra up and over her one breast exposing it. He pulled her wrist sharply backwards causing Casey to arch her back.

Casey gasped as she felt his mouth close around her nipple, his tongue lightly flicking it. Her panty was becoming wet against her pussy, her juices flowing in want. He bit down hard. She tried to scream and struggle against him as the pain shot through her. It was just a brief second, before his tongue was again flicking her swollen and sore nipple. She felt his hand move to the other breast and gasped as he freed it to the cold air. She waited for his mouth again, but it did not come. It felt like the minutes were ticking by and nothing. Her arms became tired and numb from the way he was holding them back.

And then he turned her around.

She was roughly shoved against something. It pushed against her stomach. He grabbed her wrists again and held them in one hand then pushed her till she bent over the back of something she could not see. His other hand began to push her skirt up and over her backside. She tried to struggle. Then he hit her. Hard. She felt the sting of his hand against her backside and tried to struggle more. He hit her again. She stayed still, not daring to move. He continued to move her skirt over her backside. His fingers skilfully moved her wet panty aside and he quickly slid two fingers into her wet pussy.

Casey gasped at the suddenness. His fingers stretching her hole. She felt them push deep and hard into her, then slowly move out. He fucked her with his two fingers until she was gasping for breath at the pleasure building inside her. He stopped and pulled his fingers out her hole. She groaned. The minutes ticked by. His hand still holding her wrists behind her. Casey could not see what he was doing.

She started when she felt his wet fingers moving slowly down from the top of the crack of her ass. Slowly down to her ass hole. He moved his fingers coated in her juices over her ass hole. Round and round it. Slowly. Then he slipped his one finger inside. She jerked forward in shock. This was the first time she had ever had a finger in her ass. It felt intrusive, strange. He moved it slowly in her ass hole then pulled it out completely.

Casey was shocked at herself. She wanted his finger back. She wanted him to fuck her ass hole like he had done her pussy. Casey was liking this. Too much. She tried to move away from him. He hit her hard. The sound echoed in the silence. She screamed, but it came out as a moan past the thing in her mouth.

And then he shoved two fingers in her ass hole. Hard and rough. Casey tried to shake her head no, as she felt her hole stretch painfully. He fucked her hard and fast with his two fingers. So rough. So deep in her ass. She felt her pussy clench as sensations began deep in it while he fucked her ass with his fingers still wet from her pussy juices. Casey moaned in pleasure and shock as his fingers slid in and out of her. Then he stoped. She waited. Time seemed to go slow. Nothing. The wait was killing her. She wanted to come. Desperately.

I shouldn't be doing this. Must stop. So wrong. She thought to herself

The sound of his zipper going down and his pants dropping to the floor broke the silence. Casey could not stop herself. She moaned in anticipation.

Casey jerked forward. Something cold and wet dripped between her ass cheeks. The she felt a hard plastic tip press into her ass hole. Cold wet liquid was squirted into her tight ass. She tried to pull forward but his hand holding her wrists pulled her back. Everything was dark. The blindfold blocked out the sights. Casey tried to struggle as she felt his free hand come around her waist and begin to move slowly downwards to between her legs.

His fingers skilfully parted her pussy lips and he slide two fingers slowly into her hole. He positioned his thumb on her clit and rubbed the nob back and forwards. The two fingers in her pussy moved out just as slowly. His thumb moving upwards. Then his fingers slammed into her pussy, rough, his thumb rubbing her clit at the same time. She groaned and felt her pussy get tight as the pleasure began to build. The warm head of his big cock pressed against her ass hole and she froze.

He slammed his big cock hard into her ass hole. All the way in. Deep in her ass. Casey tried to scream at the intrusion. His cock stretching and tearing her ass open, his fingers still fucking her pussy, his thumb on her clit. Casey screamed so loudly the sound got past the thing in her mouth. She heard him laugh.

"You like that? You like my cock deep in your ass?" He ground his hips against hers pushing every inch of his cock into her tight ass.

His fingers stopped in her pussy.

"If you want it...then fuck me" He demanded.

He pushed her wrists forward moving her body with it. His cock moved out her ass slowly as his fingers moved deeper into her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit. Then he pulled her roughly back towards him slamming his cock in her ass. His fingers moved out her pussy.

"Fuck me!" He demanded.

Casey moaned. A war ragged in her head. His big thick cock in her ass hurt, but felt so good. It was the first time she had cock in her ass. Casey knew she would never turn back. She liked the feel. She liked a cock stretching her tight ass. Filling her. Deep. Casey wanted it. She moved forward slowly. His cock slid slowly out her ass with her movement as his fingers slid into her pussy and his thumb moved over her clit.

She pushed back hard. His moan as his cock stuffed her ass excited her. Casey moved forward again slowly. She moaned as his thumb moved over her clit.

Sensations moved up and down inside her tight pussy causing her to tighten around his fingers. She slammed back against him bringing his cock deep into her ass. He pushed her wrists roughly forward. Fast. He slid out her ass completely and removed his hand from her pussy. Casey moaned in disappointment. He released her wrists.

Taking her hand he guided it down to her pussy.

"Three fingers. I want you to put three fingers in your pussy. Now!"

She shivered and slid three fingers into her pussy. He untied the thing in her mouth. She took deep breaths as her mouth was freed.

"I want to hear you scream. I want to hear you cum." He pressed his cock against her ass hole. "I want you to fuck yourself with your fingers. Hard. Very hard."

Casey felt the head of his cock press against her ass hole again then he slammed it into her ass. She cried out. He pulled out then slammed into her again. Hard. So very hard.

"Fuck yourself!"

She moved her fingers in and out of her wet pussy feeling his cock pressing against the walls from her ass. He pulled out and slammed into her again and again. Rough and hard. She cried out as he stretched her ass. She fucked herself faster, moaning. The sensations grew. Building with each of his thrusts into her tight ass.

Then she was falling over. The ecstasy made her body jerk and she screamed her release. Wave after wave washed over her quivering body. She gasped trying to get her breath as the sensations of release subsided. He moved out of her and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

Casey was roughly pulled back, then down to her knees.

"Open"

She was confused. He pulled her hair backwards roughly and she opened her mouth in surprise. Then his cock was in her mouth. She gagged as his big cock went deep into her mouth. He pulled her hair back sliding out her mouth.

"You are going to suck me till I cum." He growled at her then pushed her head forward sliding his cock into her open mouth.

He pulled and pushed her head using her hair like a handle. Fucking her mouth. Fast. He was getting more urgent. She tried not to gag as his cock went deep into her mouth, almost down her throat. Casey swallowed hard. It helped her not to gag. He moaned and thrust his hips forward pushing his cock deeper down her throat. Casey tried to move back, gagging. He ignored the sounds she was making and thrust faster into her mouth, pushing and pulling her head in rhythm to his thrusts. Then Casey heard him moan, his cock pulsated in her mouth andhis hot cum squirted into her mouth, down her throat.

She gagged.

"Swallow!" He demanded and shoved his cock into her mouth again.

Casey swallowed hard. His hot cum sliding down her throat. It tasted bitter and sweet. So much cum. He pulled his cock out her mouth and pulled her to her feet. His hands pulled her skirt back down covering her again. Her bra was next and he readjusted it back over her breasts. He re-fastened her blouse. She heard him move off and the zipper of his pants go back up.

"Take the blindfold off."

She removed the blindfold. He was sitting on a green couch in the same suit he had had on earlier. Nothing out of place. No signs from him about what had just happened. He indicated the couch that he had bent her over moments before.

"Please. Have a seat. Now about the decorating of my new house..."

Casey ran her hand through her hair and smoothed it out. Then she sat in the chair indicated.

"I was thinking to not go for modern decorating as the house is more in the older Victorian style." She gave her best businesslike smile.

After all. He was the client...