The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"What is this place?" Derek asked.

"Derek, get ready to see how the other half lives." Audrey said as the bouncers opened the doors, allowing them to enter.

The first thing to hit him was the music, booming beats that struck his ears quickly. They walked through a dim hallway until they emerged into the open room of the club. Derek stood, looking down at the mass of people within. A lot of them were dancing, a lot were talking, and some were doing... other things. And everyone there had one thing in common: they were all beautiful. Each one of the people there were very attractive. The women were drop dead gorgeous. The men were studly and handsome.

"Derek..." Audrey called out over the booming music, "This is how the world works. This is where business is done. This is where us, us better people, us superior people, make things happen. This is where the truly extraordinary meet to take care of business. This is where people like us go to take care of business, make connections, and sometimes, meet their future spouse. Like I said, there are places like this... all over the world. No name, no phone numbers. This is where the beautiful people go. If you look down there, you will see models, actors, athletes, CEO's. The best and the brightest. A mind like yours, with a body like yours, would fit right in."

"Wow. This is amazing." Derek said in awe. There was always that thrill a person got when they saw someone famous, and as Derek looked down, he saw so many people he recognized. Professional athletes. Famous actresses and models. The beautiful people.

"Here. Have a drink darling." Audrey said, grabbing a drink off a waitress's tray and giving it to him. As he took the glass of champagne in his hand, he asked Audrey something.

"Uh, how much is this?" Derek asked, always very thrifty in nature. This question made Audrey laugh.

"Derek, the great thing about being rich is how little you have to spend. For people like us, drinks are free. People pay their money to make sure our lives are better. To make sure they cater to our will. That is the life on this side. You don't have to spend a dime. Derek, take a drink." she ordered. Derek sipped his champagne.

"Oh wow, that's good!" Derek said, awed by the incredible champagne he just tasted.

"That is from a $10,000 bottle of champagne. And we don't have to pay a dime." Audrey said, smiling proudly.

Derek was so overwhelmed. He was a young man of only 20. He had been told he was a nerd all of his life, yet here he was, in the fanciest of clubs, being told he belonged among the highest class of people. It was... overwhelming.

"Here, let me show you around." Audrey said, taking his hand in hers. For the next hour, Derek was tossed back and forth as he was introduced to person after person, all famous, all beautiful. There were so many faces he recognized, the famous athletes, actors and actresses. And the conversations weren't awkward. These famous people, these beautiful people treated him like a brother. They treated him like he belonged. They treated him like he was cool. It was an incredible feeling. How would anyone react any differently? When you have athletes treating you like a friend. When you have all these beautiful women, models and actresses, when you have those women flirting with you, you can't help but enjoy it, to get addicted to the thrill of being one of the upper, upper class. Derek could feel himself adjusting quickly to living this lifestyle.

Audrey kept a full drink in his hand as she guided him into this new life. He felt a little shaky from the alcohol, which dulled his normally logical mind, letting him got lost in the thrill. His legs felt like jelly, and he felt shaky. As much as he was enjoying himself, he knew he had to leave. He had to get back to his wife. After all, it was his wedding night.

"Audrey, I need to go." he told her.

"Okay, Derek, that's fine. But, I've shown you so much. I think I've earned one dance." Audrey said, just as a slow song came on.

"Uh, I don't know." Derek asked.

"C'mon, you danced with a bunch of people at your reception right? How is this any different?" Audrey reasoned. Derek smiled and nodded, and Audrey stepped close. Relenting, Derek put his hands on her hips, and her hands went to his shoulders. She pressed herself close, uncomfortably close, so her body pressed into him. Her voluptuous body pressed to his fit frame.

"So, what do you think?" Audrey asked. For some reason, Derek's eyes were drawn to the soft breasts pressing into his chest, and the milky, creamy canyon of cleavage exposed by her low-cut dress. Derek glanced away before he hoped she'd notice, but she had a trained eye. She noticed immediately and smiled.

"Uh, of what?" Derek stammered. Audrey giggled, her plan for the married man about to reach its inevitable climax.

"My offer, honey. To model?" Audrey explained.

"Uh, oh yeah... well, I don't want to quit my day job or anything. Um, what kind of modeling are you talking here?" Derek asked.

"Cock modeling, mainly, you know, cock-shots." Audrey said, causing Derek to choke on his saliva.

"What!" Derek asked, eyes wide, causing Audrey to giggle again and reply,

"I'm joking silly."

No. She wasn't.

Audrey had big plans for Derek and his no-doubt big cock. Sure, the modeling gig would start with full body shots of him in fancy clothing. A gentle transition from his scientific work to a few tasteful shots. He would be shocked at the affect his pictures had on the women who saw them, and he would quickly realize he had earned more fame from a few pictures than he had with his entire collective life's work in the scientific community. And when it came down to it, if a man had to choose who he'd rather be impressing: a group of old, male science nerds or thousands of hot, sexy women, it was obvious which option would sound more appealing.

He would decide to do a bit more modeling, and it would quickly progress to him wearing slightly more revealing clothing, as it did with most models. Once he saw the affect his body had on women, and got addicted to the lustful stares women gave him, he would be talked into taking off a little more, then a little more. Soon, he would feel totally comfortable standing completely nude in front of total strangers. Eventually he wouldn't even notice that the photographers had stopped taking pictures of his handsome face and were mainly focusing on the slab of meat hanging between his legs. These pictures would quickly get passed around among Audrey's circle of friends, the type of women that were in this club, the superior class of women. And those photos would not doubt end up in the hands of one Audrey's many friends in the porn industry.

There were a lot of very powerful women in the porn industry, and they were always on the lookout for hot, young male talent. They would send a gaggle of porn stars to chat with him. They would no doubt run some game on him, causing his mind to swirl at the sights of their juicy cleavage and fuckable asses. Pretty soon, they would convince them that there wasn't much of a difference between having pictures taken of your throbbing cock and fucking a tight, wet pussy... on camera. And there really wasn't any difference between fucking a girl's cunt and fucking a girl's mouth, so he would do that too. And really, by that point, there was really no point in avoiding completing the tri-fecta, so he would fuck a girl's asshole on camera as well. And pretty soon, he would stop thinking of that life he used to have, and would put all of his strength, all of his brains and knowledge, into being the best fucking porn star a man could be.

And how would this benefit Audrey? Part of the fashion empire she now controlled lied deep in the Silicone Valley, home to some of the nastiest porn studios in the business. Unknown to most, fashion and porno went hand in hand. To Audrey, modeling was modeling, and clothing never looked quite as alluring as it did on the bodies of two people who were about to fuck. The way it clung to their horny bodies, desperate to be removed and end up in a pile on the floor. That right there was high-fashion. That was what style was all about.

So there was good reason for her to recruit Derek into the world of fashion. And porn. If Derek were even half the man she suspected in the bedroom then, well, he would make her an even richer woman. And, if all went to plan, she would find out how talented this young hunk really was very soon.

"Oh, yeah, good one." Derek said, laughing nervously. His heart was beating quickly, and his hands were tingling where they contacted Audrey's hips. He all of a sudden realized he was in a place he didn't know, dancing with a woman he barely knew. A very attractive woman, whose sharp tongue, strange sense of humor, and gigantic set of breasts were making him totally gob-smacked.

"Don't be so nervous, dear. You're among equals here." Audrey said, scratching his chest with her nail softly.

"I think I should, uh, get back." Derek said nervously.

"But I never answered your question," Audrey began, "About you modeling."

"Oh, it's okay. I don't think I'm interested." Derek said, sweat on his brow.

"Oh, but I think you are." Audrey whispered softly. "Imagine the thrill you'll get when you notice women gawking at your hot body. Trust me, it's always such a thrill to be so... appreciated."

"You're, uh, flattering me." Derek said.

"Trust me, Derek, you're a stud." Audrey said with an impressed laugh. "And it's a shame girls never told you that, right? I bet you went so long being unappreciated. A science nerd. And by the time you grew into the stud you are now, it was too late. Don't you think you deserve to be... appreciated? Don't you want to get gawked at? Don't you want to feel like the hot hunk of man you are? Don't you want to turn the tables on all those girls who ignored you for so long? Don't you want those girls to see pictures of you and let them know what they missed out on?"

"I'm comfortable with who I am. I don't have anything to prove to anybody." Derek said.

"Yeah, you say that, but you have to admit you would get a bit of pleasure out of seeing those girls' jaws drop, am I right?" Audrey asked.

"There's only one woman whose opinion I care about, and that's my wife." Derek said proudly.

"Aww, that's cute." Audrey replied with a small smile. "But all kidding aside, just think. Imagine... a group of women, beautiful women, drooling at the sight of you. At the pictures of your handsome face," she paused, her eyes admiring his gorgeous features. "These firm abs." Audrey whispered, running her hands on Derek's firm stomach. And before he could stop her, she reached around and gave his butt a firm squeeze.

"Hey!" Derek said, stepping back quickly, causing Audrey to laugh.

"And that hot tight butt of yours." Audrey finished. Ignoring his shock at the invasion of his person, Audrey stepped into the arms of the married man again, resuming their dance.

"Look around, Derek." Audrey suggested. Derek did, taking in the mass of people surrounding him. He couldn't get over the fact that the women here were so beautiful. Some were young, some were older, but they were all very sexy.

"All the women here are gorgeous. And I guarantee... any one of them would have sex with you right now." Audrey said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Derek said, again stepping away from Audrey.

"Derek! You could be the type of guy who could have any girl he wants! And your ticket to that life is modeling." Audrey said.

"Audrey, I'm married!" Derek clarified again.

"And where is she right now? Black out drunk if I remember correctly." Audrey argued, stepping forward, forcing him back against the bar. "I know you're a good guy. I know that, but... you deserve something more. You've always wanted the best, and you could have it. Live for yourself, not this made up sense of loyalty you're obligated to have. If something makes your life better, then take it. Fuck everyone else, do what's best for you. Sure, you could be the boring loyal hubby, in a boring nerdy job. Or... you could be the type of man who takes what he wants, conquers life, and beds all sorts of beautiful women."

"That's not what I want!" Derek said, terrified beyond belief. He had never been around a woman so... aggressive.

"I think it is what you want." Audrey said, stepping close. "You belong here, with the beautiful people. That's what you want. You wouldn't be here, on your wedding night, at a club with a woman you don't know, dancing close with her, hands on her hips, checking out her tits, unless you were interested in something... more. You wouldn't have been at a bar on your wedding night if you were truly satisfied. You were looking for something more, and you found it."

"Audrey! Please! I need to go!" Derek said. Despite his marital status, he still felt very awkward around girls, and with someone so aggressive, he didn't know how to handle himself. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to say no.

"I tell you what... they have rooms here, gorgeous rooms. Fully stocked. Full bar. Let's go back to my room... you can grab one of those ten thousand dollar bottles of champagne they are so happy to give to us. You can open it up, and pour the champagne all over my naked body. We'll see if that changes your mind. How does that sound baby?" Audrey offered.

Derek was floored. Audrey wanted to fuck him. No doubt. But he was so young. So inexperienced. He had no idea how to handle himself. He was a good guy, but she was older, about ten years older than him, and she was so aggressive. He had never been desired like this. He had never been so mercilessly hit on before, especially by someone so attractive. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to escape.

He was falling into Audrey's hands.

She stepped close, pressing her tits tightly against his chest, putting her sexy lips close to his ear.

"Look down my back. At my ass." Audrey commanded, and he didn't know what to do other than comply with her wishes. So, looking over her shoulder, he glanced down her back at her ass, which stood out like a shelf.

"It looks nice, doesn't it?" Audrey whispered, running her lips softly along Derek's taut neck. "You can squeeze it if you want?" she offered. He looked around, seeing if anyone had noticed, but everyone was distracted by their own business. "It's okay. You're among friends here." Audrey said softly, running her tongue along the firm muscles of his neck. Derek's eyes shuddered in pleasure, and his hands moved on their own accord, sliding past her hips and onto her firm rump. And he couldn't help but give both cheeks a firm squeeze.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby. Feel my ass. You can reach under my skirt if you want." she gasped, resuming sucking the married man's neck.

Derek was too overwhelmed to disobey. Too much of a nice guy to push her away. Too turned on to remember his wife, waiting for him at their suite. Too rock hard to care.

Derek slipped his hands under the hem of the fashion icon's skirt, and nervously lifted it past her hips, exposing her pale, heart-shaped ass, standing firm and proud, now revealed to the room. But Audrey was too confident to care. She was so proud of her hot body that she had no qualms about showing it off.

Anyone looking towards the soon-to-be lovers would have gotten a glimpse at perfection. Her ass was spectacular, jutting out from her slim frame. The pale, round cheeks were firm and fleshy, built to be man-handled. The skin was smooth and creamy, making anyone lucky enough to see her ass desperate for one good feel. The ripe cheeks were split by a tiny, black designer thong, made of the finest fabrics, worth a small fortune, naturally. Only the finest clothing touched her flesh. And because of her being such a powerful, desired woman, the fact that the expensive thong was being worn on her voluptuous body only increased its value. The fact that it was soaked with her pussy juices, that it had been lucky to be in contact with her perfect ass, probably doubled its worth.

Derek looked down Audrey's back at the impressive ass cheeks, and the sexy thong splitting them, and it made his dick throb. His sizable dick was apparent through his pants, and it was very evident to Audrey as it now throbbed against her fit belly. Her suspicions were very correct. He was huge! And feeling that throbbing hardness let her know it was time to turn up the heat.

"Squeeze my ass, darling. Make it yours." Audrey whispered heavily. Derek complied and gave both cheeks a firm squeeze, feeling the perky flesh filling his hands. Derek used his big hands to play with her ass, mashing it, playing with the cheeks, pulling them apart to get a full view of the tiny thong running down her ass crack, getting a glimpse of barely covered asshole.

Audrey kissed along his jaw line softly, making the married man shiver. As she did, her hands were busy, loosening the married man's belt. So when her open mouth met his, and her tongue finally entered his mouth, her hand deftly entered his pants, her soft fingers curling around the base of his pulsing cock.

"Mmmmm." Derek moaned, never before experiencing a kiss quite this sensual. Her tongue ran circles around his in his mouth. Her soft lips pressed against his lips in just the right way. Her sensual perfume entered his nose. Her soft moans entered his ears. And her firm hand was slowly stroking his pulsing cock, his pre-cum already soaking her hand.

This scandalous make-out session went on and on, the two illicit lovers feeling no shame at publicly entering the beginning stages of sex, a sex session that promised to be a nasty one. A very nasty one. Derek got lost in the pleasure, no longer caring he was making out with a woman who was not his wife, and not just any woman but a woman much sexier than his wife. Derek began sucking her neck as Audrey moved her lips to his ear.

"Here's what's gonna happen, baby. We're gonna go back to my room, and me and you are gonna fuck. Hard! And then, you're gonna sign a very lucrative modeling contract. And then, we'll fuck again. And again. And again. We have a long night ahead of us. I hope you're ready." Audrey whispered. Derek had one last crisis of conscience, and he pulled away.

"Audrey, I can't. I can't do this. I'm married. Heather..." Derek pleaded.

"Who cares? I don't give a fuck that you're married. And clearly, you're body doesn't care either. Look at yourself. You are positively throbbing. Trust me, I feel it." Audrey giggled. "Look around, baby." Audrey commanded. Derek looked across the floor of the club, and although no one was blatantly staring at them, it was clear a lot of people were definitely paying attention. "Look at all the women, Derek. Look at them. They are so beautiful. Sure, some are old. Some are young, but any one of them would have sex with you. And sure, you can try to escape from me and go back to your precious wifey, but there are so many women here ready to swoop in for the kill. So, even if you say no to me, do you think you will be able to say no to all of them. I don't think you have it in you. Face it, baby, the second you walked in here, you resigned yourself to your destiny. Derek, you will be fucking another woman by the end of the night. No doubt. You will be pounding some pussy tonight, and it won't be your wife's. So, the only choice you have right now isn't whether or not you will be fucking someone. The question is who? It can be some faceless stranger you don't know. Or it could be the woman you've been making out with. The one you've been dry-humping. Eye fucking. Whose ass you've been groping. The one who can provide you a bright future. So you have to choose baby. You have to decide."

Audrey reached into her cleavage and retrieved a key card.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers