The Clinic and Aaron

Story Info
The unscrupulous treatment of a parolee.
4.4k words
4.27
59.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward

The first story of Linda Mason and her Clinic where the motto is: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'. In this tale we are introduced to Linda Mason and Parole Officer Natasha Thorn and parolee Aaron Johnson.

The naughty bits begin in Chapter Three...

Chapter One – Unjustly Convicted

Aaron Johnson was an unjustly convicted felon. In a system in which most proclaimed their innocence, he really was innocent of any wrongdoing.

He had been a janitor who was accused of assaulting a secretary who worked in the office building where he had cleaned at night. She was very high strung and very flighty. The whole thing had been a misunderstanding but Aaron did not help the situation with any explanation. He had shrugged and looked away when asked about it.

He'd done nothing wrong and 'how bad could it get anyway'? He had no money and no connections. When all was said and done, he was tried convicted, sentenced to the minimum and incarcerated.

Nothing happened to him while he was in jail; in fact, nothing happened to Aaron a lot. He just went along most of the time because it was easier than fighting. He was what used to be known, as a slacker. Part way through his sentence, he became eligible for parole. He went through the motions and succeeded in acquiring his parole.

A stint in a halfway house and a lucky break landed him another janitorial job. His first parole officer took no interest and when that man retired; Aaron's case was passed onto Ms. Natasha Thorn. She was a parole officer because of the power she could wield over others. It did not matter to her if she was lording it over men or women. All that mattered was that she be in control.

Ms. Thorn, as she liked to be addressed, had been responsible for sending more than one person back to prison on trumped up justifications. It gave her a small thrill to watch her parolee's being led off in handcuffs. And she always made it a point to be there when they were led away.

Many others knew of her sadistic nature. She had made it her business to snoop about and find an amazing number of dirty little secrets about her superiors. She did not want to progress up the ladder either.

Ms. Thorn was at her best when she could make her parolee's jump to her command. She hadn't always been this way. A troubled childhood with a distant mother and a short tempered workaholic father, who was only in her life sporadically, had left their mark.

In the end, her superiors were happy to leave her, just the way she was. When Aaron saw Ms. Thorn for the first time, it was at her office in her cubicle and at her behest. He went meekly because that was the best way to stay out of trouble.

Ms. Thorn took one look at the man and decided that he should never have been released. At that moment she made it one of her many missions in life to 'reeducate' this creature.

She read his file and was sure he was a candidate for a new type of therapy that was available for sexual offenders. The facts that Aaron had low self esteem and no support system, made him even more perfect for what Ms. Thorn had in mind.

As he sat, she pretended to ignore him while she pretended to read his file. He neither knew what she was up to nor really cared. After a few minutes, he began to slouch. She snapped at him and he shrugged before straightening up in his chair.

Finally, she spoke in a cold and prim voice, "I see that you meet all the requirements for The Mason Therapy."

Aaron said nothing as he had learned that saying nothing was often the safest course of action.

"Well? Do you want to take this very helpful course of therapy?" She asked angrily, "Or would you rather have a blemish on your record...a blemish which I'm sure would put you one step closer to the prison cell you should be occupying!"

Aaron paused, as he eyed this vicious bitch before him and said softly, "I'll take the treatment. Uh...what exactly is it, anyway?"

Ms. Thorn smiled. It was a warm smile now that he had caved in and she said calmly, "Don't you worry about that. All you have to know is that this therapy is available for sexual offenders and that it works!"

She paused before handing him a form to read and fill out. Aaron didn't bother to read the form.

"How bad could it get, anyway?" He wondered.

He simply signed it and took the piece of paper that she gave him. It listed the address and time that he was to report for his therapy.

"Uh...How long will this lasts for?" Aaron asked mildly. Ms. Thorn looked at him and with another warm smiled, said, "I'm sure they will tell you when you get there. I made it a point to book your first session when you had plenty of free time. This should not interfere with your other activities."

Aaron shrugged again and left the building.

Ms. Thorn dialled the number on the form Aaron had just signed and spoke, "This is Ms. Thorn of district forty two. I believe we talked a few days ago. I have a candidate for you. The only stipulation is that I be there when you treat him."

She listened for a moment before hanging up. A cold and calculating smile graced her features.

Chapter Two – Treatment Centre

Aaron arrived at the treatment centre on time but it took some doing. The place was a large building in an industrial park in the middle of nowhere. The time was just before sundown and he had walked for a couple of miles from the closest bus stop. The place appeared to be deserted.

None the less, he went to the door and knocked. After a couple of minutes, a tall powerfully built female opened the door. She was wearing a white lab coat with grey business suit underneath it and very high black patent leather heels. She also wore severe horn rimmed glasses that hid her face more than they revealed it.

"Yes?" She asked imperiously.

"Uh...I'm here to get the treatment?" Aaron said in his best 'mild voice'.

"Of course, you are!" The woman said, her face breaking into a frosty smile, "You must be Mr. Johnson. Please come in."

Aaron, who was rarely addressed as 'mister' at any time, stepped into the lobby. It was a small business like place that could just as easily have been the lobby of a meat packing plant (which it had been in an earlier time).

Aaron did not notice the complete lack of noise in the building. The silence in the deserted industrial park made any other silence rather superfluous. He would have been mildly surprised had he been informed of the large amount of insulation that was packed into the walls of the Clinic. It might have made him question why it was necessary to keep any noise out or rather, what noises needed to be kept in.

"Welcome to The Mason Clinic, I'm Linda Mason. I'll be your therapist for the course of this treatment." The tall woman smiled professionally, "Please follow me."

Thus saying, she turned and walked through the lobby and into the next room, which was her office. It was a plain office containing a simple desk with chairs on either side. A computer monitor sat slightly to one side on the desk. Other than that, the room was bare.

Once they were seated, Linda started right in, without any preamble.

"Here at The Mason Clinic, our motto is 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'. You will be going through a series of reconditioning procedures and in the end, I'm sure, you'll be able to live a more productive life." She said patronizingly.

Aaron, who had heard much the same speech from other so-called therapists while incarcerated, nodded at the appropriate times and waited quietly.

Linda went on to tell Aaron a bit of the history of the procedures and The Mason Clinic. He didn't really care and she was vague enough that nothing she said could come back at her anyway.

Because Aaron had already signed the release form, she wasn't legally obligated to tell him anything. It was simply a matter of procedure that she did so now.

Finally, they were done with the paper work and prepared speech. She got up and turning, walked out through another door in the back of her office leading to yet another room and Aaron followed her.

"Like a lamb to the slaughter." Linda thought to herself.

The next room was very warm and filled with various exercise devices.

"You'll have to live with the heat Mr. Johnson." Linda said coolly, "We are having problems with the heating system and until we can get someone out to repair it, it is going to be very warm."

She turned to a cabinet and opening it, reached in and pulled out a black jock strap.

Linda Mason turned back to face Aaron.

She looked down her nose at him, as though he was an annoying insect and spoke severely, "Please put this on."

Aaron looked at her like she'd lost her mind.

"You want me to put that little tiny thing on? You do realize that I'm a 'sexual' offender?" He asked her incredulously.

A tall Linda Mason tilted her face down until she was looking directly into the man's eyes before she spoke, "Oh yes! I am 'very' aware of that. But you need to be aware that I will tolerate no nonsense here. I am more than capable of handling both you and any ten of your friends. You will do as you're told when you're told and how you're told. Further more, I'm not asking you anything...I'm ordering you. You will comply or you will go straight back to prison!"

"Now Strip!"She barked.

Linda waited silent and immobile for a few seconds. Then a shocked Aaron meekly caved in and did as she had directed.

Once he was nude but for the jock strap and somewhat embarrassed because of it, she spoke.

"You will be performing a series of procedures. These will help to form a base line for us to assess your current limits against later measurements." Linda said primly.

She could turn it on or off, at will it seemed.

Chapter Three – Warm-ups

Over the next hour, Linda had Aaron exercise hard. He ran and he rowed and did a variety of other exercises. These were all designed to get his heart rate up and push him right to his physical limit. They did just that. He found himself gasping and sweating and struggling with various pieces of exercise hardware. He was nearly nude and he was both sweating and struggling while this formally attired woman looked on.

She used her laptop to mark things down and she directed him onto various activities. Her attitude was very cold and businesslike. She made it clear that she had no respect for him and if he wanted any from her; he'd have to work hard indeed.

"What these have to do with reconditioning me, I'll never know." He said to himself, at one point.

At the end of the hour she finally said, "Enough! Dry yourself off and follow me."

She handed him a dry towel to wipe the sweat from his body. She also filled a glass with water and handed it to him. He never saw that the glass was partially filled with colourless and odourless liquid that dissolved instantly into the water.

"Drink this, Aaron. We don't want you becoming dehydrated." She said mildly.

When he was done, they went into yet another room that was even further in the bowels of the building. Any noise would be swallowed up here.

Aaron did not know if it was the exercise or what but he was becoming very light headed. Just as he staggered into the next room, he collapsed unconscious.

He never felt Linda pick him up effortlessly and carry him over to the middle of the room. It took only the work of a few minutes for her to restrain him in the manner she felt was necessary.

When he awoke a few minutes later, he was immobile. Standing spread-eagled; his wrists and ankles were cuffed in fleece lined leather. Strong cables that were attached to the cuffs ran to four separate winches attached to the ceiling and floor. A fifth winch hung directly above his head but it was not being used today so his head was hanging free.

He realized he was also completely nude. His jockstrap was gone! He felt utter embarrassment. No one had seen him like this, ever. He was mortified that this powerful woman would have done this to him.

On Aaron's right side there was a large mirror and he could see himself clearly in it if he turned his head.

In front of him Linda sat in a chair that was sideways to the bound convict. The chair was in front of a small desk which held Linda's laptop. She sat facing the mirror directly in front of her. Aaron stood immediately to her right facing her while she sat sideways to him.

Linda was facing the mirror deliberately. Having Aaron to her immediate right was also a deliberate move. She was literally in the centre of the action, exactly where she'd need to be in few minutes. All eyes would be on her in a few minutes and she knew it

Beside the laptop on the desk was a bottle of lubricant and a washcloth.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked fearfully.

Linda answered him mildly without looking up from her laptop. "I told you that you would be going through a series of procedures to form a base line for comparison later. That is what we will be doing now that you are warmed up. It was you who told me you were a 'sexual' offender; hence the restraints."

"After all," She purred without looking up, "We wouldn't want you to lash out inadvertently, would we?"

Suddenly she stood up and pressed her rather impressive body in its lab coat and grey business suit against the bound and nude convict.

Aaron could feel her breasts against his naked chest. Her perfume rang in his head like a gong and despite his best efforts; he could feel the beginnings of an erection.

Grabbing him by the testicles and the throat, she spoke quietly into his face, "I do not believe that you have any self control, convict! I see my mission here clearly. I am to 'help' you."

Linda took great delight in watching Aaron's consternation at his predicament. She paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "You will learn to control yourself."

When he did not speak to this (mostly because he did not know what to say), she resumed menacing him.

"This course of treatment will be lasting for some months! You and I will become very close. Be assured that when we are done; you will be the very model of a gentleman." She said with calm, quiet venom.

A shocked Aaron finally tried to protest his innocence, "Look, I didn't really do anything wrong..."

"Silence!" Linda interrupted him, "When I want you to speak, I will tell you what to say!"

A shocked and mortified Aaron could feel this woman's hand on his balls and she seemed not to be embarrassed or uncomfortable in the least.

It was then that he remembered asking himself how bad this treatment could be. It seemed that he was about to find out.

Chapter Four – Base Line

Behind the glass to Aaron's right, Natasha Thorn watched her parolee get his 'therapy' in a lust filled silence.

She did not see the micro camera recording Aaron's every move from its secret location in the ceiling nor did she notice the micro camera hidden in the ceiling of the room she was secreted in.

Her eyes were glassy and she inadvertently touched herself under her dress between the legs as she kept looking at this nude and bound man about to get his.

"And it was all because of me!" She realized to herself with mounting sexual desire.

Her breath became rapid and she watched the proceedings in rapt silence; utterly captured by what was occurring before her very eyes!

Linda ignored the mirror, although she had a very good idea as to what was happening behind it. The first time she had met Natasha Thorn, Linda had been struck at how aggressive the parole officer was.

"This has to be 'Napoleonic Compensation'." Linda thought to herself.

Some days before Aaron came for treatment, Linda had not objected when Natasha had forcefully demanded to be kept in 'on everything concerning her convicts'.

After the parole officer left, Linda had made some discreet enquiries and found out that Natasha was very much in the know about a lot of things she should not know about. Linda also found out that Natasha was a much hated woman. If something had happened to her, there would, undoubtedly, be several quiet celebrations around district forty two...

"Natasha would be a good ally." Linda thought to herself, "With a little insurance."

Linda suddenly let go of Aaron and produced a black hood from her blazer pocket.

"You, like all who receive treatment, are required to wear a black hood." She said severely, as she forced it onto the helpless man, "I have found that it helps."

What, exactly, it helped with, Linda did not say.

Linda added menacingly, "Don't make in necessary for me to gag you too!"

Then she sat back down and proceeded to squirt a large dollop of lubricant into her hands. Turning slightly in the chair she grabbed the nude and bound convict's penis!

Aaron gasped at the sudden and intimate contact. He would have pulled away and, indeed, he did try but the powerful cuffs and cables attached to machines capable of moving thousands of pounds held him fast.

He groaned as the woman before him masturbated him with negligent ease. Within seconds he was sporting a rock hard erection. Within minutes he was trembling with an oncoming orgasm.

Behind the glass, Natasha gasped and pushed against her very private place while watching the spectacle in the next room. She too, was very nearly on the verge of an orgasm herself.

Linda knew what was happening to the man and she could have accurately guessed at what was happening in the next room. She (Linda) was mildly aroused but mostly she was in control.

If either the parole officer or the parolee were to have achieved climax on a regular basis, Linda's task would have been much harder. The fact that these people were so repressed worked in her favour under these specific conditions. This was a fact that Linda would use to her advantage repeatedly. Right now, their sexuality was very close to the surface; later Linda would have to work a little harder to get the results she was after. Just as she had begun without any warning, Linda stopped touching Aaron.

In fact, she stood up and pinching his nipple said, "Don't you dare come! Don't you come yet or else..."

She let the 'or else' hang by itself.

On the other side of the mirror, Natasha gasped quietly and paused when Linda paused. The parole officer was so caught up in what was happening in the next room to her bound and nude parolee that she seemed utterly unaware of her own actions, even her own feelings.

Ignoring the mirror, Linda turned back to Aaron and spoke quietly, "It seems that you can contain yourself; upon occasion."

Linda smiled at the hooded, nude and bound man before her, "Well, time to move onto phase two of your base line acquisition."

Chapter Five – Phase Two

Aaron had never, ever met anyone like this woman in his life. She made him want to try harder for her, at anything she asked, than he had ever tried for anyone else.

At the same time he hated and feared her. He hung hooded, nude and bound spread-eagled in a room in a building in the middle of nowhere. His tormentress had just jerked him off to within a second of shooting the biggest load of his life. Then she had stopped and was about to do something else!

It was all very confusing for him and it was about to get even more so. Linda smiled at the hooded man before her as she purred, "I am 'pleased' that you have demonstrated some self control here, Aaron."

She walked around him and let here finger run lightly across the back of his shoulders. When she had finished circling him completely, she spoke clearly again, for both his benefit and that of the unseen watcher behind the mirror.

"What say we begin again?" Linda asked rhetorically.

Aaron groaned and tightened his grip on the chains that held him fast. His nude buttocks clenched and his breath came in ragged short gasps as he readied himself for whatever this cruel woman was going to demand of him.

12