The Clinic and Brenda

Story Info
The unscrupulous treatment of a female parolee.
4.9k words
4.18
65k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

The second story of Linda Mason and her Clinic where the motto is: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'.

In this story, we learn that Linda can 'heal' females, as well as males.

The very naughty bits start in Chapter Five...

Chapter One -- The Parole Officer and the Feisty Teacher

Aaron had left The Mason Clinic, upon completion of his base line (as told in "The Clinic and Aaron").

Linda Mason had helped him clean up and extracted a promise from him to be back in one week's time. She had secretly been pleased at his awkward and embarrassed attitude toward her.

"He acts like we have been on a first date or something!" She thought to herself with a smile, "Then again the men always act this way."

Then Linda went back to the mirrored room that Natasha Thorn had watched from as Aaron got 'treated'.

Natasha was waiting quietly until she was sure that Aaron had left. When Linda came into the room, the smell of pussy was so strong that Linda nearly coughed on it.

Undoubtedly, Natasha had been masturbating and even if Linda had not seen the secret camera records, the smell would have let her know what had been going on.

Never the less, Linda pretended that nothing was amiss. She greeted Natasha with a strong handshake and a frosty professional smile. "As you can see, the experience that we, at The Mason Clinic, put our clients through is very intense." Linda said with a professional air.

Natasha found it impossible to meet the other woman's eyes and instead, looked down at the floor.

Linda was very pleased at this display of embarrassment and continued with her little talk, "'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'. This would be through techniques such as you witnessed tonight."

Without letting go of her hand, Linda smiled another frosty smile and stepped even closer the nervous parole officer. Linda wanted to use her body, indeed, her very presence to utterly dominate the other woman. Linda had serious plans in mind and it would require more than a little luck and courage to successfully implement them.

Linda Mason, standing so close to Natasha that they could have kissed waited until the other woman looked up and into her eyes before speaking. "I'm sure you'll agree that more 'treatments' will be essential for the implementation and stabilization of productive life management techniques for the subject in question." Linda spoke softly and let a double meaning come through in her words.

Natasha's eyes went wide and her breath caught in her throat. "Uh...uh...I...I think you're...you have the situation well in hand." Natasha managed finally.

"Oh, I'm sure I have maximized my control over the subject tonight. I'll bet I could get them to do anything I wanted." Linda said meaningfully, her eyes flashing with power and control.

Natasha felt completely overwhelmed and utterly at the mercy of this person.

Then Linda quickly stepped back and left the room. Natasha, caught off guard, followed her back through the 'conditioning room' and into Linda's office.

"Now..." Linda said professionally as she looked at her monitor, "I am going to need another client to show your superiors that this form of 'therapy' is most efficient. Otherwise they might be tempted to discontinue funding. It should be someone who is the exact opposite of Aaron. Preferably that would be a female who has a bad attitude."

Natasha looked startled as Linda's eyes looked up from the monitor and caught hers; like a doe in the headlights of a hunter's pick-up truck. "I'll...uh...I'll get right on it." Natasha managed weakly.

"Ma'am..." Linda corrected her, "I prefer to be addressed as 'Ma'am'."

Chapter Two -- Brenda

Brenda Carlyle was a high school teacher with an eye for handsome young men. She had had an affair with a recent graduate of the high school she worked at.

When it came to the attention of her principal; he approached her about it.

"People will talk." He had said to her, "I'm sorry but you must choose between your young man and your career."

Brenda had objected, noting that the young man in question was legally an adult.

The principal was adamant and insisted. Brenda got mad and she struck him. It was a hard blow and she compounded the mistake by doing it in front of witnesses.

This violent act ended her career. It also ended her relationship with the young man, and that part of her life.

The principal pressed charges and she found herself in court. Never one to go along quietly, she raised quite a ruckus. In the end, she was sentenced and incarcerated.

She was lucky that it wasn't longer.

Brenda was even luckier when she made parole several months later.

At her parole hearing, she made it a point to go along quietly but it was a struggle. The board bought her performance but at least one board member made a mental note that 'they would probably be seeing this one again'.

Her first meeting with her new parole officer did not go very well at all. The officer was not willing to settle for half hearted attempts and told Brenda that she better smarten up or her parole would be revoked.

Another parole officer was listening to this as it went down. After it was over, the second parole officer approached the first.

Ms. Natasha Thorn, the second parole officer, made it clear that she would very much like to have the case of Brenda Carlyle transferred to her desk 'by days end please'.

The first parole officer was only too please to be rid of that particular pain in the ass.

And so it came to be that Natasha made it a point to visit Brenda at her new basement apartment the next day.

"I am your new parole officer now!" Natasha announced with more than a little venom, "I want you to take a course for your 'rehabilitation'. You must get control of your temper!"

Brenda would have objected strenuously but she had had enough of prison life, thank you very much.

It was just easier to go along with this oppressive bitch.

After Natasha left, Brenda could not shake the intense desire to go and take a long hot shower. This Natasha had simply devoured her with her eyes.

Brenda hoped that the people in charge of her therapy would be nicer or at least, less unpleasant.

Chapter Three -- The Clinic

A few nights later, Brenda showed up at the former meat packing plant, now The Mason Clinic, ensconced in deserted industrial park far from everywhere.

It was quite dark when Brenda arrived in her car. The headlights reflected off a plain looking building with very basic numbers designating its place on the street.

"No expense has been made here." Brenda observed, "I hope there is more to this place than meets the eye."

Truer words would never be thought.

Unlike Aaron, who seemed to notice nothing; Brenda was immediately aware of the nearly oppressive silence as she was ushered past the lobby and into the main office immediately beyond it.

Brenda noted that it was Linda Mason herself, of 'The Mason Clinic' and inventor of 'The Mason Therapy' who greeted her and ushered her in. "No secretaries or personal assistants for this powerhouse, thank you very much!" Brenda thought to herself.

Linda smiled frostily as she greeted the young woman, "Ms. Thorn has neglected to have you fill out the proper forms."

"It will take just a minute to do so now..." So saying, Linda pushed the appropriate documents to Brenda's side of the desk.

Brenda made it a point to read everything on the paper in front of her. "You know..." Brenda began, "This paper allows you to do anything you like to me. If you were a man, I wouldn't go along."

Linda Mason, who had spent thousands of dollars getting an utterly ruthless lawyer to draw up the papers so they would say exactly that, laughed with real amusement.

"I can see you're going to be a handful Ms. Carlyle." Linda said lightly, "If it makes you afraid, then don't sign. You go back to whatever it is that you were doing before you darkened my doorway."

Linda made a show of looking at her monitor while a startled Brenda tried to decide if this was a set up or not.

"Look, Ms. Mason..." Brenda said carefully, "You've basically got me agreeing to put my life in your hands with no questions asked."

Linda looked up from the monitor and inspected the woman before her before replying, "Your life will be in my hands. When you are done here, you will have a control over yourself that you could simply never attain anywhere else. You'll be able..."

Linda stopped and shook her head before looking away, "What is the point? Either you go along eagerly or you leave, 'Ms. Carlyle'. It is all up to you."

Brenda chewed her lip before an impatient Linda threw up her hands and asked, "I'm a busy person, Brenda; are you in or not?"

Brenda sighed and reached for the pen, "I guess I'm in."

"Oh...No...You...Don't...! Either you are eager to receive what I have to offer or you leave!" Linda declared abruptly, her patience apparently at an end, "I will have no passive/aggressive ploys played out here! I want a hundred percent commitment and I want it now or you can leave...now!"

Brenda was shocked speechless at this display from a government employee (or so she thought).

"Okay...all right...I'll do whatever you say!" Brenda was more than a little surprised (at herself) for folding in so quickly.

Linda resumed her frosty smile and responded with, "Indeed, well, we shall see...won't we?"

Once Brenda had signed the document, Linda Mason arose and said, "Please follow me."

They went through the back office door in and into the next room. It was filled with exercise equipment and it was hot.

"You'll have to live with the heat Ms. Carlyle." Linda said coolly, "We are having problems with the heating system and until we can get someone out to repair it, it is going to be very warm."

She turned to a cabinet and opening it, reached in and pulled out a black exercise bra and workout shorts.

"Please put these on." Linda asked in a cool voice.

Brenda looked at the exercise apparel and then back at Linda Mason. "Quickly please or perhaps you have had another change of heart?" Ms. Mason asked mildly.

Brenda took the clothes from the other woman without another word and quickly put them on. Partway through, Brenda shot a glance at Ms. Mason but the other woman merely looked impatient.

When she was done, she stepped close to Ms. Mason and said, "I'm ready!"

"You will be performing a series of procedures. These will help to form a base line for us to assess your current limits against later measurements." Linda said primly.

Chapter Four -- Getting Brenda Ready

Brenda Carlyle was a whiner and a complainer. Throughout the exercises she continued to complain.

Linda Mason sighed mentally but said nothing. She was highly amused though. After all, she did more than four times the workout that she required of even her strongest and durable clients. And she did it for an hour a day, six days out of seven.

Linda was easily the strongest woman she had every met. She was far stronger than most men, as well. She worked hard at physical exercise and regarded it as a pleasurable activity. That others did not was a puzzling thing to her.

Brenda struggled through each and every activity she was given. To hear her tell it, every exercise was an ordeal too unpleasant to be endured without complaint.

After only thirty minutes, she complained about 'being too dry' and asked for a glass of water.

Linda was only too happy to give her a glass. That the water was drugged became apparent a couple of minutes later as Brenda passed out while performing a number of abdominal crunches.

Linda sighed audibly with relief and picked up the unconscious woman. Linda put Brenda over her shoulder, as though Brenda weighed nothing. Then she moved onto the 'conditioning room' next door to the exercise room.

The 'conditioning room' was nearly bare except for mirrors along one side. A desk and chair sat facing the mirrors in the middle of the room. A laptop sat open upon the desk. There were also three other items that rested upon the desk.

There were two doors, one at either end of the room.

Four winches were affixed in the middle of the room. Two were on the ceiling directly across from one another and touching the opposing walls. The other two were on the floor. They were directly under the first two. One last thing made the room appear menacing. A hood was leashed to a cable and that cable was affixed to a fifth winch that sat in the middle of the ceiling. The hood hung in the middle of the room, as though begging to be used.

Linda quickly stripped the unconscious Brenda and attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles. These cuffs were leashed to powerful cables that were, in turn attached to the winches.

Stepping over to the laptop, Linda pressed a key and the four main winches came to life. As they whirred, an unconscious Brenda was forced to stand until she hung spread-eagled. Linda stepped over to her and placed the hood on the unconscious woman.

Linda Mason was careful about this hood. It had been designed especially for her. It was made of very strong leather, plastic combination and it contained both eye covers and an inflatable ball gag. The inflatable hose was even detachable.

Once Linda had Brenda in the hood, she made it a point to keep the eye covers off. She wanted her 'client' to see what was coming.

Linda turned back to the desk and pressed another key. The fifth winch came to life and pulled the unconscious woman's head erect.

Behind the mirrors, an excited Natasha Thorn sat mesmerized. She had seen Linda perform this ritual on Aaron only the week before. It had been titillating then. Now that a woman was the one being restrained, Natasha was more aroused than ever.

Had she been able to step back and look at herself; she'd have been surprised. Natasha did not consider herself to be attracted to women but then she did not seem to be attracted to men either.

The reality was that Natasha was attracted to power. It did not matter who wielded it; only that she be involved in that dynamic somehow.

Chapter Five -- Brenda Begins Her Treatment while Natasha Watches

Ms. Natasha Thorn watched in secret silence as one of her parolee's was stripped nude, bound and about to be sexually tormented. Ms. Natasha Thorn was about to become so sexually aroused by this, that she would achieve climax deliberately. Ms. Natasha Thorn was utterly unaware that she was being filmed all the while.

Micro cameras had secretly been installed in both the conditioning room and the observation lounge behind the mirrors.

If anyone asked, the mirrors were there to help stimulate an awareness of the client's true vulnerability. Such nonsense was spouted only for the gullible.

The reality was that the mirrors were there to allow observers to feel safe enough that they would masturbate while watching others being tortured. The cameras were there to catch it all.

Brenda started to wake up and become aware a couple of minutes after she was completely immobilized. She panicked.

It was a completely natural reaction and Linda was ready for it. Stepping close to the nude bound woman, Linda Mason held her close and spoke, as though to a stupid and fearful wretch who did not know up from down. "It's okay! It's okay!" She cooed, "I have you and you're in my hands now."

A nude Brenda struggles mightily against her bindings against her powerful and clothed, tormentress. She also yelled inarticulately through the gag.

Linda cupped Brenda's head and put her face a scant few inches from the nude and bound woman's face before patronizing her, "Remember when you said that you were placing your life in my hands? Well, you were so right! You are and we are going to make the most of that right now."

Brenda shrieked and pulled and struggled helplessly against her restraints. Her eyes said that when she got free, she was gonna kick some Mason butt, sure enough!

Linda, who had seen this reaction before, smiled mirthlessly and said quietly, "You have signed on the dotted line, my dear!"

She paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "You will learn to control yourself."

Brenda was having none of it and continued to pull hard against her cuffs.

Behind the mirror, Natasha wondered how she'd fare under similar circumstances. Her hand dipped between her legs and she unconsciously rubbed that special spot, as she watched her parolee.

Linda turned to the desk and picked up a shiny black leather belt from beside the laptop. She turned back to face the struggling woman and smiled as the shrieks intensified.

"I can see that you are in need of correction." Linda said calmly.

She ignored Brenda's helpless struggles as she positioned herself behind the helplessly bound woman. She reared back her hand with the belt and let fly.

It whisked through the air before landing with a wet splat on Brenda's back. Brenda yelled and tried helplessly to pull away from the pain.

Natasha gasped and pushed hard against her private place as the belt landed.

Linda reared back and let fly with the belt yet again. It landed with another wet splat against the nude and helplessly bound woman's back.

Linda smiled and cooed gently, "This is for your own good my dear. When we are done, I'm sure you'll join those who have thanked me."

Brenda gasped at the audacity of this bitch!

"How dare you?" An outraged Brenda thought as she hung nude and helplessly available before her tormentress, "I'll never thank you!"

Behind the mirror, Natasha was becoming very aroused. Between the spectacle of the whipping in front of her, her own rubbing that special place underneath her dress and the idea that it might be her hanging nude before the whip; she was fast approaching her first climax.

Linda was getting into the spirit of it, as she let the belt land again and again on her nude and helplessly bound 'client'. Each time the belt landed, Linda was rewarded, as the nude woman flinched and roared through the gag.

Brenda cried out against the pain but mostly against the indignity of it all. The powerful cuffs and cables held her quite immobile. She was in this until Linda released her. Of this, there was absolutely no doubt.

Brenda's bare breasts swung back and forth as the belt worked its way across her back. Natasha watched transfixed as she pressed and rubbed herself between her legs. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as she watched her parolee take a vicious whipping.

And the cameras caught it all.

Linda began to whip the nude and helplessly bound female in front of her, faster and faster. She left less and less time between lashes. The woman's muted screams and thrashings began to reach toward a crescendo.

Brenda could feel her resistance to this treatment evaporating as the torment intensified. She felt less and less like striking back. She wanted only for it to end!

Natasha watched with helpless desire as she rubbed herself frantically. The intensity was so strong that finally, she moaned erotically and clutched at her most private place.

Her first climax was just loud enough that Linda could hear pieces of it through the mirrored walls. She kept a straight face but secretly, she was very pleased.

After Natasha reached her first special moment, Linda slowed and then finally stopped striking her nude and helplessly bound charge. Brenda sagged against the powerful restraints and gasped in relief at the absence of the belt landing on her nude flesh.

Linda walked directly over to the desk and placed the belt upon it.

Turning until she was face to face with her hooded 'client', she said sweetly, "I hope that it won't be necessary to correct you again like that, dear."

12