The Clinic and Gris Gris

Story Info
Linda's past comes back to 'Torment' her.
4.9k words
4.21
27.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

The Internet has a spelling, pronunciation and a definition for the Cajun term 'gris gris'.

It is spelled 'gris gris' but it is pronounced 'gree gree' and it is used when someone is said to put a curse on someone else; as in 'she put da gree gree on me'.

That's as good a description for what follows as any.

It seems appropriate to use a Cajun French phrase in the title considering that the villain of the piece, Marie, is a psychopathic 'Cajun Queen' (a woman of Acadian French descent who was born and raised in the Louisiana Bayou Country). What she does to Linda could be considered a curse.

Her husband is also a Cajun.

But then, Linda's mother is from there, and this would make Linda part Cajun. And so is...

But I am getting ahead of myself; you'll have to read the three (soon to be published) prequels to find the rest out.

If you don't care about the plot; the nasty stuff starts with Chapter Five (near the bottom of page one).

The next three stories of 'The Clinic' are titled, 'The Clinic and Gris Gris' (see below), "The Clinic and Heartless Cruelty' and 'The Clinic and Indecent Acts'.

They describe what happens when Linda's past comes back to haunt her and how she resolves her issues concerning it.

At this point, 'The Clinic' has been open for a month.

However, some readers may be interested to know that all six sequential stories starting with 'The Clinic and Disciplining Aaron' and ending with 'The Clinic and Indecent Acts' all take place on the same day.

I'm a sucker for happy endings so even though there will be suffering (of the naughty kind); it'll all work out for the best in the end. If this is not to your taste...Don't say you weren't warned.

Chapter One -- Worrisome

Department of Corrections Supervisor Joan Shore was a worried woman. She sat back and reviewed her options.

There was a special clinic under federal jurisdiction that was a priority with her. She had called it this morning only to be hung up on. After checking to see she had the right number, she had redialled, only to have the answering machine pick up her call.

In her most professional voice, she identified herself and had left a message asking that her call be returned, "As soon as possible, please".

In spite of assurances to the contrary, Joan believed she had real reasons to worry if something was amiss with this clinic (see 'The Clinic and Certification').

"It is about a four hour drive from here." Joan thought before deciding.

She told her office that she was going to 'inspect' the clinic and that any phone calls from there should be forwarded as soon as possible.

Then she got in her car and started on the four hour drive to see what the hell was wrong and why no one had answered the phone a second time after first hanging up on her.

"After all, it's the middle of the day!" She reasoned, "There must be someone there. Why hadn't they picked up?"

"It's too bad that I can't just phone and get the local authorities to check." Joan thought worriedly to herself, "But I just don't know what else they might find out."

Chapter Two -- Back at 'The Clinic'

The Clinic had been a former meat packing plant that sat in a mostly deserted industrial neighbourhood. Linda Mason had used her personal fortune to have it rebuilt and soundproofed to her specifications.

Linda had wanted to ensure that no one would accidentally wander in and see what she was up to. She had succeeded beyond her wildest expectations.

Minutes before Joan Shore called 'The Clinic', Linda Mason was busy.

Linda had been busy all morning. She had disciplined Aaron Johnson, (the clinic's first client), then there had been two unscheduled visits from Brenda Carlyle (her second client) and then from their parole officer Natasha Thorn.

All three sessions had gone as well as Linda could have wanted.

"After all..." She reasoned to herself, "'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'."

She took stock of the situation as she sat at her desk and reviewed her day.

The first two cases were easy, in part, because both people were convicted felons. Aaron Johnson was all but her unconditional slave. Brenda was reluctant but did as she was told.

Natasha was a different case. Linda needed the various resources and abilities that the parole officer had access to.

There was also something else; a certain something that Linda didn't look too closely at.

Now, Natasha lay unconscious, nude and shackled by her ankle in a cell, deep in the recesses of 'The Clinic' (read about it in 'The Clinic and Finding Jane').

Linda had been very cruel and manipulative to the parole officer. Linda had blackmailed the parole officer, drugged her, and sexually tormented her more than once.

In spite of it or perhaps because it was so naughty, Natasha seemed to be slipping more and more under Linda's control, as well. This bothered Linda but she couldn't quite put her finger on why (she was bothered).

Linda was so engrossed in her review; she didn't hear the front door to the clinic being jimmied open. Her first inclination that something was wrong was four hooded figures bursting into her office, one with a gun drawn.

At first, Linda was a bit nonplussed. It was too out of the ordinary for her to feel even shock, just a little surprised.

"How did they get past the buzzer?" She wondered to herself.

Then her reflexes kicked in and she started to rise.

The one with the gun stepped forward, pointed the handgun at her said,"Uh, uh!"

Linda glanced at the odd looking handgun the hooded figure held and recognized it as some sort of tranquilizer weapon.

Without really thinking about it, she moved around the desk to better prepare herself to take advantage of any mistake her attackers might make.

It was the wrong move. The hooded figure with the tranquilizer weapon shot her in the thigh and she collapsed.

The four removed their hoods. There were actually two men and two women.

One of the women looked at the other women and said, "Secure the door."

At that point, the phone rang. The woman with the gun stepped over to the phone. She picked it but said nothing. After a moment, she hung it back up.

She looked at the unconscious Linda and said to the two men, "Bring her!"

The woman, who was obviously in charge, marched further into 'The Clinic' as though she owned it. The two men dragging the unconscious Linda between them followed. Behind them, the last of the four came along.

Just after all four attackers and Linda had left the room, the phone rang again. This time, the answering machine picked it up.

When it was done recording, the machine blinked red, indicating that a message was waiting...

Chapter Three -- "You've Come a Long Way"

When Linda regained consciousness, she was nude, bound spread-eagled in her own 'conditioning room'. It was a large bare room with mirrored glass along one wall.

Four winches held cables that were extended and attached to cuffs on Linda's arms and legs. Linda was bound spread-eagle and held securely.

There was a desk that sat sideways in front of Linda and a laptop that sat on the desk.

The laptop controlled many of the functions of 'The Clinic'. Some of these functions were apparent (like the controls for the winches) and some were not.

A fifth winch held a hood and it too was attached. The hood was complete with inflatable ball gag and it was now fully inflated.

Linda's attackers were careful to leave a bit of slack in the cables. It wouldn't due to hurt the prize. Not until it was a deliberate act.

Linda was both furious and afraid. A million questions buzzed through her as she hung vulnerable in her restraints. Restraints that she had prepared to keep reluctant clients from resisting.

The four figures had taken off their hoods and she could plainly see that there were two men and two women. She was actually, quite worried that they let her see their faces. If they had remained hidden, she would have felt better; more like this was some sort of burglary.

Instead, it felt to Linda, like they intended to stick around for awhile.

The cruel irony of the situation was not lost on her. Here she was, alone, nude, bound and at the mercy of people who not only had no mercy but obviously intended to enjoy her suffering. And not only was there nothing she could do about it but she had set this situation up; although not for this purpose.

The woman who had been sitting at the desk in front of Linda and examining Linda's laptop lifted her head and smiled.

Linda gasped in shock and the woman smiled with cruel delight.

"Ah, I can see that you remember me, Cher." The woman said with a distinct Cajun accent, "Here I was; thinking you had forgotten all about your cousin, Marie."

Linda couldn't speak because of the ball gag but her eyes spoke volumes.

"You're dead!" They seemed to say, "I saw you go into that alligator infested swamp. A later search turned up no clue and it was assumed that you were killed!"

Marie smiled as if she had heard every unspoken word before she answered, "There was more than one...How do you say...Close call!"

Marie paused, savouring her nude and bound cousin's shock before she continued, "But as you can see, here I am. No doubt you have questions but they will have to wait."

Linda could see that Marie had no intention of ever answering them.

Marie paused to look down at the laptop monitor, as if savouring some particularly juicy tidbit.

"I can see that you have come a long way from that timid little girl that I found necessary to instruct." Marie said mockingly.

Linda growled in real anger from behind her gag; her eyes blazed with impotent rage as she remembered the last time she had been with her long lost cousin. It hadn't been a good time for Linda.

Marie continued, as though nothing were amiss; as though she and Linda were merely old friends, just catching up.

"I came across you quite by accident but...We have been watching you, darling and I must say; I am very impressed!" Marie gave Linda a genuine smile."

Linda wondered how this creature had found her. Linda had been so careful, so watchful.

Obviously, she had not been careful enough!

Now, it seemed, she was going to rue her lack of care.

Marie, reading her nude and bound cousin's regret continued lightly, "So I thought to myself; why don't I go and call on my cousin Linda?"

Linda took a deep breath and did not fail to notice Marie's eyes as they followed her bare and rather full breasts rise and fall with each breath.

Linda had good reason to remember that Marie liked women, in more ways than one. Linda also remembered that Marie 'liked a little leather in her loving'.

Chapter Four -- Great Plans

Marie paused, smiling in anticipation before she spoke again, "Allow me to introduce you to my friends."

"This is my husband Jacques...You remember him?" Marie motioned to one of the men who stepped forward to glare at the bound Linda, "And this is my new friend Francine and her husband Jacob."

Linda remembered that Marie controlled her husband utterly, like she controlled everything else in her life.

Linda had slowly come to realize that Marie liked to control all who entered her life. Marie used sex, blackmail, drugs; whatever was handy as long as it left her in a position of complete control.

Marie was also a dangerous and vindictive person to cross; something else that Linda had come to realize too late.

Linda watched Marie, trying to still the growing knot of fear in her stomach. That she was going to suffer was not in question. It was just a case of how much...

"A Cher, I had such great plans but no way to execute them without so much work...And then...To find this place." Marie paused for effect before continuing, "From the magazine I found you in, I have just been studying your method for, how did you say it...Oh Yes! 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'." Marie nodded at the laptop as she spoke, "I know you must have come a long way; in order to build this soundproofed 'private prison'."

"I have been watching you...Studying you and what you do here. I can see that this is serious work and that you have been working very hard! Maybe you need a rest, no?" Marie asked rhetorically.

Linda, knowing what Marie was obviously building up to, tried to feel as calm as possible. That was very difficult under the circumstances.

Marie, seeing her nude and bound cousin trying to remain calm turned to her husband, "Jacques, can you not see that my beloved cousin is very tense? Why don't you take your belt and help her relax?"

Jacques smiled coldly as he deliberately removed his belt in front of the nude and bound woman.

Linda did her best to show them nothing but it was becoming increasingly difficult. She knew what they were going to do and she could only hope they wouldn't find the sexual psychotropics. Drugs she used to enhance the sexual experiences of her 'clients'.

The drugs had been originally developed as both a powerful truth agent and effective hypnotic.

Linda had stumbled across the man who had originally discovered what the drug was capable of. (The story of how she got him to talk and what he said makes for an interesting tale all by itself.)

Linda tended to think of the drug as a number of different chemicals instead of one drug.

Their effects on human sexuality had been merely a side effect. Effects that Linda had come to know and use to her own ends.

If these drugs were given to her, Linda would be in serious trouble. The drugs would enhance Linda's sexual desire and reduce her ability to resist.

Linda wouldn't be much more than a sexual plaything in the hands of a band of ruthless psychopaths.

Suddenly, Marie turned sharply to Jacques and called him over to the laptop monitor. They watched it intently for a couple of minutes. There was a rapid fire exchange in Cajun French and Jacques disappeared back into the office of 'The Clinic'.

Linda suddenly felt a slow sick feeling in her stomach. She realized that Marie had just seen one of the various times her 'clients' would have passed out after Linda had drugged them.

Someone of Marie's experience would know when she saw someone pass out in that manner, that they had been drugged.

Marie looked at her as though she had caught Linda trying to keep a small and unimportant secret.

"I can see that you 'assist' your clients." Marie nodded and continued, "Very well! We shall assist you too!"

Jacques returned with a small medical box; the one that Linda kept in a drawer in her desk in her office.

Linda groaned and Marie smiled.

"What do we have here? Ah, it's a soluble drug...And a way that it can be injected!" Marie smiled at Linda's obvious discomfort, "How thoughtful to keep a supply on hand."

It took the woman the work of a couple of moments to fill the syringe and then inject Linda with it.

Linda tried to look away but at Marie's order, Jacques grabbed her (Linda's) head and forced her to watch the needle go in.

Linda stifled a groan but she knew that Marie would have seen (and been thrilled by) the pain she (Marie) had caused.

Marie then turned the laptop so the bound Linda could see it clearly. There was the recording of Linda tormenting a nude and bound felon named 'Jane'. The recording not only showed 'Jane' reaching climax; it also showed Linda's face. It captured her smile (Linda's) of cruel delight as she tormented the apparently 'convicted' felon over and over.

"I can see that you learned the lessons I tried so hard to teach you my sweet one." Marie spoke softly, intimately and placed her head a scant few inches from her nude and bound cousin.

Marie paused to drink in the other woman's drug enhanced fear before continuing coldly, "You took everything I had...But that was then...Today is different...Today is payday!"

Marie looked at her bound cousin and said softly, "Now...I will take all you have...I will use you to satisfy my sexual desires..."

Marie paused to smile cruelly before continuing, "And when I am done with you...I am going to sell you."

Marie paused meaningfully before adding, "And there nothing you can do about it! I will make you come for your new owner...Many times! And we all know that there is nothing you can do about that either!"

Linda had to work hard to stifle a shudder of fear. She knew that Marie was quite capable of these horrific deeds. When they first met, Marie had very nearly succeeded in doing this very thing to her.

Marie paused to look around the 'conditioning room' in 'The Clinic' before adding, "And once you are gone, I will have all this as my new home."

Marie looked thoughtful for a moment before continuing to mock her nude and bound cousin, "You'll be gone but I promise I'll come and visit you often. I'm sure your new owner will make time available for me. Maybe I'll make it a condition of sale!"

Marie smiled cruelly at Linda's growing horror and revulsion.

Marie Allard had often been called an extraordinarily beautiful woman. Usually by people who did not know her. For once anyone got to know Marie, they either became a pawn in one of her games or they fled.

Linda was one of the very few who had ever thwarted her, and then, only by the slimmest of margins.

Linda looked at this cruel woman with dead eyes and saw the malice behind them.

Linda did her best to stifle a groan of despair but everyone in the room knew her resistance was quickly coming to an end.

Chapter Five -- It Begins for Linda

Linda's four attackers watched with cruel patience for the drug to make its effects fully known. When one of them would have touched Linda before she was completely high, Marie snapped at him harshly.

The man, Jacob, backed off but within ten minutes, Linda could feel the drug beginning to work.

Her revulsion for these monsters remained but beneath it all, a tiny kernel of sexual desire began to grow. Linda was appalled, even though she knew it was just an effect of the drug.

Marie, who was watching her cousin attentively, smiled as Linda's eyes became glazed, her breathing became laboured and her muscles relaxed.

Marie smiled at these reactions and turned to her husband and said.

"Now...Now you may you may 'assist' my beloved cousin." Marie spoke softly but with real venom.

Jacques smiled at the nude and bound woman as he stepped in front of her. He made a show of waggling his belt in front of her. Jacques delighted in watching her eyes grow wide and fearful when she realized he was going to be using his leather right then.

If Linda had not been drugged, she would have shown her captors nothing; a fact that was lost completely on Jacques but not on Marie.

Marie smiled as she watched her husband move until he was standing directly behind the spread-eagled nude and bound Linda.

Marie watched her helpless cousin's bare breasts rise and fall with an ever growing quickness. Marie could feel a lush sexual glow surge and grow as she watched her bound cousin's fear war with sexual passion.

Marie didn't know exactly what this drug did but that didn't really matter. What mattered to Marie were the results. Linda would suffer and Marie would witness it.

"That is a perfect result..." Marie thought to herself.

Jacques drew back the belt.

Linda, hearing it whisper through the air, tightened her body in anticipation of it fiery kiss.

Marie smiled in cruel anticipation, as she sat at the desk. A scant few inches from her nude and bound cousin's spread-eagled body.

Just as the tension of the moment was reaching its peak, Jacques let fly and the belt snapped through the air. It landed lightly but with a wet splat on Linda's bare and rather muscular butt.

12