The Cliterati Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, they're still really sensitive and they're rubbing against my blouse every time I move." She stood. "So" - button one undone – "if you don't mind" – button two – "I think I'll just" – button three – "take it off." – button four. With all buttons undone, Kylie pulled the blouse open and out of her skirt, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms. The bra had gone, removed during her 'strategy break', but the thick silk of her blouse and Kylie's pose on the sofa had disguised the fact until now. She hadn't been lying about the effect of the silk, her nipples were as erect as they'd been during the make-up chair 'massage'. Kylie shook her wrists and the blouse slipped off her arms altogether.

The whole manoeuvre had taken only seconds and without a pause she moved to unhook and unzip her skirt. Inwardly though, she felt she'd been stood semi-naked in front of these virtual strangers for hours. Why didn't they say something? Sophie was staring straight at Kylie, but writing something on the pad in her lap – just two words. Kate & Sian glanced down at the scribbled phrase, missing the sight of Kylie's skirt sliding over hips and down bare legs. She had her own panic-stricken thoughts about the two words – 'Call Security' or 'Crazy Woman', but she needn't have worried. They said 'Well played'.

Sian stood, walked to the door and locked it, speaking as she moved – "You know Sophie I think those nipples might be even bigger than yours".

Kate meanwhile positioned herself behind the sofa. "Well let's see shall we" She leaned over Sophie, took hold of the bow that kept her wrap dress in place and pulled upwards to undo it. One fold of the dress was theatrically opened and then the other. Sophie, un-wrapped and completely naked underneath, slid forward on the sofa until she was on the edge of the seat, then lay back, opening her legs wide in front of Kylie. The invitation couldn't have been much clearer.

Sophie watched the young woman consider her next move - she'd become more and more aroused thinking about this moment ever since Megan's 'winner' text had arrived. Her sense of excitement and anticipation had increased when Kylie first walked into the room and gone through the roof when she'd stripped. Now Sophie had the vision of the interviewee in white see-through underwear, nipples being squeezed between fingers, to fuel her lust still further. She was wet and dying for a tongue.

Kylie's attention was entirely focussed on the neatly trimmed pubic hair and shaved pussy that was on display for her. She was momentarily mesmerised. Sophie slipped both hands between her legs, dug several fingers in to the sensitive flesh on either side of her pussy and slowly pulled outwards, spreading herself open. The slight open-mouthed expression on Kylie's face told Sophie that she had the young woman's attention. She slipped a finger just inside and circled the entrance to her hole lazily before removing it and sucking it dry. Kylie's eyes had followed the finger and now met Sophie's lustful gaze. They both smiled – keeping her eyes on the newsreader she kicked off her shoes, knelt down and on all fours crawled between Sophie's legs.

This was the moment of truth. On two previous occasions women had reached this point (although not with the same verve as Kylie) and hadn't hesitated to eat whichever pussy was offered to them - really badly! The three women were all amazed and impressed at the extent to which ambition could sometimes trump nature, but equally in agreement that if you didn't really want to eat pussy then the person on the receiving end could tell. As Sian put it after her underwhelming experience had left the room – "If you don't end up teasing my clit with your nose, tongue buried in my pussy, gasping for breath with my juices all over your face and dripping off your chin, then you're not really into it."

The first 2 strokes of Kylie's tongue were so delicate that Sophie barely felt them and for a second she worried that they were going to be disappointed again. Then the tongue was pushed forcefully inside, withdrawn for a second and then slipped back in, flicking up and down in the entrance to her hole before sliding up to circle around her clit. It coincided with Kate leaning over and sucking one of Sophie's nipples deep into her mouth and brought a gasp from the blonde newsreader. She watched Kylie lean back a little, admire the view, lick her lips, take a breath and then the tongue was back inside her even deeper than before, lapping, flicking and circling. Things were going to be just fine!

Kate and Sian knew that they only had a supporting role to play in these well orchestrated proceedings. Time was short - only one of them could conduct the 'interview' and it was Sophie's turn to be tongue-tester today.

Kate was perfectly placed to experience the sights and sounds as Kylie 'worked'. For 30 seconds or more, the young woman's face below the eyes virtually disappeared from view as she tongue-fucked Sophie's pussy as deeply as she could. Her friend filled the air with low moans and exclamations amid the sloshing of the young woman's tongue dipping in and out. Then Kylie re-emerged, gasping for breath, mouth glazed with juices and Saliva. Kate watched her mouth surround Sophie's clit, sometimes sucking, sometimes licking, alternating between gentle and forceful and the sounds from her friend changed to higher-pitched gasps and short staccato breaths. Then it all began again as Kylie's face disappeared from view. She watched this sequence for several minutes before Kate's gaze dragged itself away from the action, following the line of Kylie's back, taking in the view of her well-rounded bottom. She was intrigued by the young woman's knickers – they had a large lace insert on the back. It was a strange place for such decorative work.

Sian walked into view, her eyes drawn to the same sight. She'd been watching events unfold from the other side of the room. Kylie had certainly passed the enthusiasm test and the look on Sophie's face said she knew what she was doing with her tongue as well. How would she deal with distraction? Sian knelt to one side of the reporter whose legs and arms were spread wide in her all-fours position – her whole body was rocking backwards and forwards as she drove her tongue deep inside Sophie.

"How convenient" - Sian deftly undid a small button and the patch of lace was revealed as a net curtain covering an open window that now gave her easy access into Kylie's knickers and between the cheeks of her bottom. She slipped her cupped hand into the opening, fingers lightly brushing the young woman's arsehole as they descended before locating and slipping a single finger into Kylie's pussy. She was so wet – enthusiastic and excited! Sian muttered a little "oh yes" to herself as she immediately added a second finger and began to steadily fuck the sticky, wet opening. There was a muffled moan from Kylie in response.

Sian was resisting a desperate urge to eat pussy – with one more interview still to be conducted, all 3 women needed to maintain a professional exterior. It would be easy enough to re-wrap Sophie, but smeared lipstick and missing make-up would be more difficult to disguise. She would have to settle for a taste and eased her hand out of Kylie's knickers briefly to lick her juicy fingers before slipping them back in, adding a 3rd finger in the process and drawing a further moan and rapid intake of breath from the mouth buried in Sophie's pussy. Sian increased her pace, fingers sliding in and out easily before removing them again and dipping her thumb into Kylie. The moans subsided a little, then grew in intensity as the 3 fingers returned and became more urgent still as the juicy thumb started to circle her arsehole.

Time was ticking by – the 'interview' had been in progress for 10 minutes and in 13 more there would be a knock on the door and it would need to be unlocked ready for Alexa to be led in. Kate had watched Sian ask Kylie her probing 'questions' and been impressed with the 'responses' she gave. There'd been a look of surprised delight in Kylie's eyes when Sian had started playing with her arse and if anything, the licking and sucking between gasps and moans had become even more abandoned and lustful ever since. Now Kate moved to join Sian on the other side of Kylie's body to see if she could come up with any 'questions' of her own.

Kate was fighting her body's instinctive desire to get naked. The three of them had enjoyed some 'interviews' enormously in the past, but Kylie was proving to be in a different league of wanton slutdom altogether. She looked at Sophie – feet drawn up onto the sofa now to spread herself open as wide as possible for the probing tongue that just wouldn't stop, a hand on the back of Kylie's head holding her in position as she bucked her hips, fucking the young reporters face. They exchanged smiles and Kate could tell that her friend was close to coming.

"Taste her."

Kate turned and took Sian's offered fingers into her mouth. That didn't do anything to curb her 'get naked' instincts – she tasted delicious. The fingers and thumb went back to work and Kate turned her attention to Kylie's nipples, reaching around and under her body to capture each one between a pair of fingers, pulling down on them and squeezing in rhythm with Sian's thrusting fingers and Sophie's bucking hips.

Kylie couldn't quite believe what she was doing, what was being done to her and how much she loved it. She hadn't had sex this abandoned...ever. A mixture of pussy juice and saliva was everywhere – Sophie's thighs gleamed with it, the dress and sofa were wet with it. It was in Kylie's nose, all over her cheeks, even in her hair...and she still wanted more.

She was having trouble concentrating though - there were too many amazing things being done with fingers and thumb to focus properly on making Sophie come and if anybody touched her clit she wouldn't be able to hold back the 2nd orgasm of the day.

The fingers of Sian's unoccupied hand began to brush against Kylie's clit through her knickers.

Sophie had to release her grip on the back of Kylie's head as it was thrown back when the orgasm struck. Mouth wide open with a long (thankfully quiet) scream of pleasure, a thin trail of her own pussy juice and saliva dribbling out of its corner, Sophie watched her come with delight. Kylie's face was soaked, her forehead beaded in sweat and in the background Sian and Kate were still pulling, rubbing and thrusting, broad smiles on their faces. It was one of the most erotic things she'd ever watched.

As Kylie's orgasm subsided, Sophie used fingers of both hands to spread, expose and rub at her own clit, keeping close to an orgasm, but not pushing too far, waiting for the young woman to recover. Sian returned to the sofa, smiling at Kylie as she fed juicy fingers into Sophie's mouth and Kate joined her. They were perched on either side of their desperately aroused friend and added to her plight by each languidly sucking on a nipple. Kylie was ready – she leaned back in as Sophie spoke between heaving breaths.

"Just play with my clit Kylie. Lick it, suck it, bite it gently, whatever you like. It won't take long."

Sophie continued to hold herself open, allowing Kylie to cover her clit open mouthed and both suck and lick at the incredibly sensitive spot at the same time. The effect was almost instantaneous and her thighs instinctively locked around the head between her legs as she came. Kylie didn't release her hold and nor did Kate and Sian – they moved with the writhing body and kept licking and sucking, holding Sophie at fever pitch as long as possible. She reached the point where she both wanted the amazing sensations to never stop, but needed them to stop immediately. She tried to dislodge the 3 women, but they were very persistent, she didn't really have the strength to fight and in some ways didn't really want to. She was squirming crazily now, coming, laughing and cursing them all at the same time - and then it stopped.

Sophie was just laughing now, legs trembling, eyes closed, catching her breath while Kate, Kylie and Sian surveyed their work.

"5 minutes" said Kate, glancing at the clock over the door.

Suddenly everybody, particularly Kylie, was moving fast to return themselves and the room to normality before the intern reappeared with Alexa in tow. Clothes were thrown on, a face cleaned (thank goodness for wet-wipes) and make-up fixed (sort of) with a minute to spare. Luckily once Sophie's dress had been re-wrapped the wet patch wasn't visible (much) and although both she and Kylie looked like they'd just had massive orgasms to Kate and Sian, the rest of the world wouldn't notice (probably). There was just time to exchange numbers and Sian thought it would be a good idea to state the obvious so that Kylie didn't leave wondering what they thought of her.

"That was fantastic – beyond our wildest expectations. We're going to do everything we can to make sure that you're hired, but we can't make any promises."

"Thanks. For me as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

The door was unlocked, opened and with laughs and smiles behind her Kylie stepped back out into corridor B6 and made for the exit – done for the day.

An hour later, - sitting on a train awaiting departure in St. Pancras station, her 'phone beeped twice to signal an incoming text. 'Shit, I haven't told Robert how things went' was the thought that crossed her mind as she flipped it open, but it was from Kate:

'Official confirmation tomorrow, but you're in!!! Welcome to the club – see you soon! K.S.S.'

Robert could wait.

12