The Close Shave

Story Info
A surprising potential employee.
2k words
42.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

(This is a true story, strange as it may seem.)

My workplace was my home in a large city, in a larger metro community. I did some consulting, some accounting and, in season, some income tax preparation work. Occasionally, I needed some help.

There are two kinds of people who have their own small business. There are filers and there are pilers. I'm a piler. Some pilers I know, are aware of where they have piled things. Ask for such and such, and they might say, "Oh, that's in that pile, about two thirds of the way down." The item will be just about there.

That's not me. I usually have know idea where anything is, in any pile. That's when I yell for help. I need someone to turn my piles into files.

In the city there is a small sexually oriented, tabloid type newspaper that has been around since the late fifties or early sixties. I won't name it but if you live there you will know what I'm talking about. It first appeared about the time topless dancing appeared on the scene. Those were funny days. Clubs would have dancers behind white screens, showing their silhouettes. They announced the first time a dancer said she would take off her top. The police just happened to be there and arrested her. Eventually, through many court dates and hearings, it was decided by legal authorities that topless, nude and even swingers clubs could exist, though severely limited in many ways. This was what the newspaper was originally about – promoting such activities.

At the time I had my home office, there was an extensive want ad section in the paper. I took advantage of the virtually uncensored format to advertise for "help wanted". I ran an ad that said, essentially, "Nudist man with home office needs a part time assistant to help with the business."

I had used the medium before when I had other business. I was accustomed to having a lot more calls that real interest. A lot of people just wanted to talk about it. Several callers were men, but the position was "filled" by then. Eventually it got down to two or three probable's. This story is about one of those.

A young woman called and asked about the job. Just about the first thing she said was, "So you're a nudist." I said that I was. She said, "Well, we weren't born with our clothes on were we?" I admitted that was true. She wanted to know if she come and interview. I agreed and gave her direction. Her conversation led me to conclude she also was a nudist. Wrong conclusion!

At the appointed time, she appeared at my door. Her name was Merry. I was naked as usual and answered the door that way. She was dressed in shorts and a pull-over top. She had on a bra since she was fairly large of breast and I don't know if she wore panties or not. I invited her in and we sat in the living room and chatted a bit. She was pleasingly plump with a nice complexion. I figured she would be enjoyable to have around, body-wise.

I said, "Come on and I will show you the office." I went and she followed. The office was in the back bedroom, where I had a couple of desks with computers and other office furnishings, a copy machine, shredder, files cabinets, and the usually trimmings. We were near the desk where the "employee's" computer was when I asked if she was a practicing nudist. She replied, "I never have."

Oops!

I wasn't sure what to make of this situation. I had in the past had a couple of female voyeurs that just wanted to see if I was really a nudist.

At one point as we were going out the office door, I kind of caught her between me and the door frame. I took hold of her exposed waistband and said, "Don't you want to take these clothes off? I don't intend to be an exhibitionist, I expect my helper to participate in the nudity."

She kind of recoiled and said, "If this is about sex, I'll want a lot of money."

I told her it wasn't about sex, but I was looking for someone who would also be naked. She replied, for the first time, "I think I could learn to work that way." That was the first time she said it but there were many more. She often didn't seem to know what to say, so she continually repeated herself.

We returned to the living room and sat across from each other. She had gotten a ride to my house and could not be picked up for some time. I had no way to get rid of her. So we talked – about the work.

She had a constant nervous smile on her face and kept repeating, "I think I could probably get used to working naked."

Finally, tired of hearing it, I said, "The only way you are going to find out is to try it." I looked at the clock. "It is 11:45. Get naked and if by 12:00 you are completely uncomfortable, get dressed and forget it. Otherwise, you are just talking."

Her reply, "Okay, but I have to go into the bathroom." She went.

The bathroom door was obviously open and she said loudly, "I'll take off as much as I can be comfortable with." This line she repeated and repeated and repeated.

Finally, I said, "Either do it or forget it!" Damn this woman was getting tiresome.

She returned to the living room. She had on her shorts but was topless. Her face was red but she seemed really proud of herself for her "accomplishment". She sat again in the easy chair across from me. I didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable so I said absolutely nothing about her breasts or that she was topless. I continued to talk about the business and the work that needed to be done.

Now she came up with a new phrase to repeat over and over again.

"When I was taking my bath last night, I thought about shaving." As we talked about other things than nudity, she repeatedly interjected this comment.

When I had really gotten tired of it, I asked, "Do you want me to shave you?" I expected a quick "No thank you" but surprisingly didn't get it. Instead she said, "I could probably let you do that." After her resistance to everything else, I couldn't believe she would actually do this.

I almost fell out of my chair, even if I was sitting on a couch.

I said, "Well, you'll have to take those shorts off if you want me to do it."

Her reply was, "I'll have to go back into the bathroom."

And, of course, when she got in there, she started again with "I think I can do this" and repeated it over and over again. Fortunately, I don't keep a gun in the house. I considered a butcher knife.

I asked, "Are you going to do it or not?"

She said, "I'm going to do it and I'll be right out as soon as I use the bathroom."

I told her I would get ready.

I got the dog clippers, with which I cut my own hair. (The dog's hair is too coarse for the clippers.) I got some shaving cream and I got a safety razor. I got a large bath towel. I spread the towel on the living room floor and put my tools down next to it.

I yelled, "Get out here!"

She came out. She had no shorts on but she had put her top back on. She said, "I had to put my top back on."

I had her sit on the towel and spread her legs. She did as told and leaned back on her elbows, with a very smug look on her face. I'm sure she was very satisfied with her boldness.

I began with the dog clippers. I cut away all her pussy hair and after making her lean back and spread more, I cut away all the hair on her ass as well. There actually wasn't much there. When I cut my hair with those clippers, without any attachments, people comment on my "shaving" my head. They cut very, very close. So by the time I was finished with the clippers, she was pretty much bald down there.

Next I covered the area with shaving cream. I use disposable razors because I have found they are cheaper and stay sharper longer so I can use them longer. I broke out a new one for her. I carefully shaved her until she was a smooth as a baby. I put a little after shave on her and then a thin coating of baby powder. I like baby powder. I hate to try to walk, sit down, sleep, or anything else when my balls are sticking to my legs.

When I finished I asked, "How does that feel?"

She ran her hand over her pussy and said, "That feels really great!"

She looked rally cocky and was obviously proud of her ability to sit there naked, at least from the waist down, and not be shy about it. Her legs were still spread and she didn't look like she wanted to close them. What a turn around from her seemingly uptight beginning.

I rubbed my hand over her pussy. No reaction. I slid a finger inside the crack, feeling for the clit. A slight intake of breath. I began to rub the hood of the clit, slowly and gently. She took deeper breaths but made no effort to stop me. "About sex" no longer seemed to be a concern. She was wet.

I told her to take off her top and she did, making some comment about the "full monte".

She leaned further back with her eyes partially closed. Then she said the only thing said during this activity. It was actually a question. "Has anyone ever told you that you have magic hands?" I said, "No, they haven't." I wasn't surprised though. I had three or four women that I treated to a "hand job" from time to time. I have a problem with erectile dysfunction but I still love to satisfy ladies. My fingers and my tongue are my "satisfiers" of choice.

I continued slowly until she reached a good, firm climax. I didn't say anything but wondered if she even knew she had a clitoris. I have found that some women don't really know about it. Strange! The indirect contact they get in conventional sex satisfied them but there is no orgasm I have ever seen that is as strong and intense as direct or almost direct stimulation.

After she came, I continued to rub the outside of the pussy and then slid two fingers back into her. She was in no hurry and apparently ready to go again. I looked at the clock and saw that I was not ready to go again. My time had run out. I told her so.

She was having a good time and seemed hesitant to finish. I mentioned the time and she then realized her ride was expected.

She dressed and I put on some shorts and a shirt and walked out the front door with her. Her ride was timely. The driver was very sexy, very pretty and very unhappy looking. I suspect my potential employee was a bit of a pain in the ass for everyone. I've known ride moochers, along with moochers of just about anything else and figured Merry was one of those "pain in the ass" moochers.

I thought "why couldn't I have had someone that good looking in here after a job?"

The last thing Merry said was, "I'm not going to keep calling and pestering you. If you are interested in having me work, you can call me".

I thought that was quite a good attitude because I didn't think I could put up with her for very long. She never called me and I never called her.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Another very strange story.

Others may like it, but it's just 'odd' to me.

davion2308davion2308over 15 years ago
Decent Story

Shaving isn't my thing, otherwise the story was an interesting read. The lady's waffling was a little irritating, but that's how someone would react in a situation they're not comfortable with. The only disbelief I had was she wasn't totally comfy with being naked, but she'd let a stranger shave her. You might have taken more time to work up from being able to be naked in a work environment to trusting a guy to do it.

There were a few errors that took away from the flow, but it was not bad.

davion2308davion2308over 15 years ago
Decent

Shaving isn't my thing but the overall story was good. As much as the waffling might bother others (see the guy below), I could see a woman introduced to that environment would act in such a way. It was true to life. There were some errors that took away from the flow, but otherwise it was a decent story.

Keep on working.

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclover 15 years ago
Does anyone "proof read" these stories?

Unfortunately, if your story becomes arduous to read, I simply lose interest. Started well then suffered from too many spelling, grammatical and syntex errors. Volunteer editors?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nude Secretaries Day One day each year, the secretaries come to work naked.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Daddy, Don't Look! I'm Naked. Earth Day nude family photo shoot turns incestuous orgy.in Novels and Novellas
Breeding Farm Slave breeding in the Old South.in Interracial Love
Living Naked An injury leads to an amazing discoveryin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories