The Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drlust
drlust
135 Followers

During the pitch I just sat back and watched her with a small smile on my face. It's very gratifying to see someone you've worked with succeed, especially if you like the person a lot. She looked good in her dark blue double-breasted jacket and match short pleated skirt. More importantly, Tory was in total command, sliding from one phase of the presentation to the next with ease, answering questions, even ones we hadn't anticipated, without difficulty, and once again everyone was completely focused on her.

I didn't need to be there at all. And when the moment of truth came, she asked them to sign like it was the most natural thing in the world. As we walked down the hallway to the president's office to sign off on the preliminary agreements, I could see that Tory was floating about six inches off the ground. I knew the feeling. It was power and it felt good.

On the way to my car she didn't speak. I looked at her once and could tell she was holding herself in, so I didn't do anything to break her composure. We got in, buckled our seatbelts, and I exited the parking lot.

The minute I hit the main street outside the hospital, Tory started kicking her feet up and down so fast they were two little blurs. Her whole body was writhing in the seat next to me and her head was shaking back and forth so fast I thought it would fall off. I've seen lots of people blow off excess electrical energy before, but she was going so fast I thought she might explode. Then she screamed—the primal scream of the winner—something between a hawk stooping on its kill and the world's greatest orgasm. It was power and emotional release together in one howl.

Then she stopped her shaking and writhing, turned and slapped me hard on the shoulder. "I fucking did it!" I fucking did it!"

"Yes," I chuckled, "You fucking did."

"No," she all but shouted. "You don't understand. I fucking did it! I was so good."

"No doubt," I replied.

"That was unbelievable," she said. "Fucking unbelievable."

She had the killer instinct all right. She was going to be just fine.

"I fucking did it," she murmured, almost to herself now. Then she sat up suddenly in her seat, grabbed my arm and said, "Turn in there!"

Without thinking, I turned where she indicated and saw that it was the parking lot of a Holiday Inn we'd passed on our way into town. "Park!" she commanded. So I did, near the office.

As soon as the car stopped, she jumped out of the door and ran into the hotel. I'd seen this twice before. Adrenaline is a powerful drug and sometimes when they start to come down from it, the withdrawal makes people sick. The first guy I trained barely made it out of my car, puking his guts out on the side of the road the first time he closed a big sale. I figured she'd be in the ladies room for a few minutes clearing her stomach, so I settled back in my seat and began fiddling with the radio.

Tory reappeared faster than I expected. She still had that intense look in her eye and her color was still good, so I must have misjudged her intestinal fortitude. When she got in, instead of buckling up, she turned to me and said, "Come on."

Then she climbed out again. I wasn't sure what she was up to, so I followed as I was told. Instead of going back into the office, she headed for a side door twenty yards or so from where I'd parked. Somewhere in the back of my mind, it began to dawn on me what might be happening and as I had these thoughts I noticed for about the fortieth time what a spectacular ass she had. But it was moving fast, so I had to speed up to avoid getting left behind.

She was moving even faster down the hallway. Stopping at a door, she pulled a key card from her pocket, slid it into the lock and pushed the door open. I stepped into the room behind her and she pushed the door closed and literally jumped onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips. Her mouth slammed into mind and her tongue pushed roughly between my lips. My tongue fought back, trying to regain control of the contested territory where our lips met, but she was on fire. Her tits were hard against my chest and she was riding up and down on me, as though we were fucking already. As you might imagine, this assault, especially the way her crotch was grinding into me, caused my cock to stiffen in a hurry.

I was just about to try to break the clinch when she beat me to it. She released her grip with her legs and dropped to the floor, forcing me to bend to stay with her. Then she let go with her hands as well and pushed me away, leaning back against the wall for a second, gulping for air. Her eyes still had that crazed, adrenaline rush look in them that she'd had in the car. Her pupils were so dilated that they looked like two black holes in her irises.

"Take off your fucking clothes," she ordered. I didn't need to be told twice and started yanking at my tie to get it off. As I did, she began tearing at the buttons of her own suit in an alarming way. I was afraid she was going to rip them loose she was in such a hurry. Tie off, I shucked my blazer and started my own frantic attempt to get my shirt unbuttoned. By now, she was way ahead of me.

The double-breasted top she'd been wearing was on the floor and she was in the process of slipping out of her red satin bra. I paused for a moment to watch her breasts shake free. God they were perfect. Large, full, covered in freckles with deep red nipples standing at attention. I wanted to stop what I was doing and attack them. But she cut me off, barking "Come on!"

Her skirt was already sliding down her thighs, exposing a matching red thong, garter belt and stockings. Jesus she wore sexy underwear under that business attire.

It was a race now to see who was going to be completely naked first, both of us frantic to get clear of our clothes. My cock was now raging, making it more than a little difficult to unzip my pants without injury. She was clearly going to win the race, but not by much. I managed to get my pants down and socks off just as she slid out of her thong, revealing a partially shaved pussy. Even though I was a good three feet away, I could have sworn I could smell her passion.

Grabbing me by the arm, she dragged me to the bed. "Lie down. On your back. Now, goddamn it!"

I did and before I could even shift toward the middle of the bed, she was astride me, grabbing my cock and pointing it straight up in the air. Her eyes were locked on mine, her pupils black on black. She positioned the head of my cock at the wet opening between her legs and then she just dropped like a stone, impaling herself.

For about half a second I thought she would rest for a moment, the way some women do when you first enter them, but not Tory. She immediately began wildly fucking my cock, bouncing up and down as fast as I'd ever seen a lover go. Her tits were flying up and down and I was just about to reach for them to start playing with her nipples when she let go, yelling as she came.

"Fuck!" she shouted as the orgasm hit her, followed by a series of animalistic grunts as she rode and rode and rode my cock. It was an amazing sight. During the orgasm she clasped her hands under her breasts, pushing them up and together, making the nipples all but pop out of her body and she just kept riding me. It was as though she were holding on for dear life, her breasts the anchor that kept her from shattering into little pieces. My cock was just a vehicle for her need at that moment, and God it felt good. I did the only thing one could do in this situation, grabbing her hips and helping her along as she rode me. She needed this, needed it badly, and I was more than happy to help.

After another few minutes of her bucking up and down on my cock, I could feel her tightening again around my shaft and as I watched, her eyes widened in surprise and she came again, dropping her head to my chest and slamming herself down on me again and again with a violence that was slightly painful. Her pelvic bone was hitting me so hard I was sure I'd end up with bruises. But I sure didn't care. Instead, I grabbed her ass and drove her on even harder. My own orgasm was near and I didn't want her to stop.

"Cum, goddamn you!" she grunted into my shoulder. "Cum. Now!"

I didn't need any more urging. Like her I cried out as my orgasm swept through me, rushing up from somewhere down around my toes and blasting into her, connecting us in that most intimate of ways. Again and again I spurted into her, heedless of her now, driving myself to my own heights, my body throwing her up in the air as I rose and fell on the bed.

And then I was done, the head of my cock now too sensitive for the intense stimulation it was receiving inside her body. I dropped back to the bed with a sigh and tried to make her stop moving. Even the smallest twitch was too much to bear. "Stop," I moaned. "Too sensitive."

"Oh no you don't," she said. "You aren't going soft on me."

Before I could protest, she slid off to me, rolling to one side, my cock popping out of her with a wet smacking sound. No sooner had she regained her balance than her face fell on my crotch and she sucked my now glistening cock into her mouth. God it felt good. Her tongue bathed me, washing away her juices and mine and reactivating my nerve endings. Any thoughts of being too sensitive were quickly banished. I just wanted her to keep doing what she was doing.

A few minutes of her ministrations to my cock had the desired effect and I was fully hard again. For just a minute I thought she might keep sucking me until I came, but she had other plans. Sitting up in the bed, she turned to me, her chin shiny with spittle and semen. "I'm not even close to done," she said.

I smiled at her, opened my arms and beckoned her to me. She shook her head and shifted over to her hands and knees, one hand sliding up between her legs to begin playing with her pussy. I'm a quick study, especially in such matters, so in just a few seconds, I was behind her and sliding home, feeling again how incredibly hot she was. I'd swear her inner body temperature was a full twenty degrees higher than her skin. It was like putting my cock into a wet, soft oven.

As I began to move in and out of her, this time at a slower pace, I marveled at the differences between our bodies. I'm close to 6'4" and have dark skin, already tanned from a couple weekends at the beach. Tory was almost eggshell white with lots freckles across her shoulders and upper back where she'd gotten more sun over the years. And she was tiny compared to me, almost child-like.

But there was nothing child-like about the way she was purring and sliding her fingers around the base of my cock and over my balls as I slid in and out of her. Staring down at our point of intersection, the contrast between my dark skin and her white ass merely highlighted the redness of my cock.

Bending forward, I reached over with one hand and caught hold of her breasts as they swayed back and forth. She shivered then and turned back to look at me as best she could in the position she was in. "Pinch them," she groaned.

I took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinched her hard. It was obvious she wanted hard, so I gave her what she wanted. "That's it," she moaned. "That's it."

Over the next few minutes, we continued like that, me pinching and twisting her nipples roughly as I buried my cock as deeply into her as I could, her fondling my balls on each down stroke, then massaging her clit as I pulled back. We'd become a perfect fucking machine, each doing what the other wanted even as we pleased ourselves.

As satisfying as it was, though, Tory wanted more. She pushed herself up off her hands, and reached over her head to clasp her hands around my neck. In this position, her breasts were thrust out and up and I grabbed them both greedily as I adjusted my stroke to the new position. I wasn't sure about her, but now that I'm closer to 50 than I am to 40, my second orgasm is a long way off, if it happens at all, so I was happy to fuck her just as long and as hard as she wanted. For now, I contented myself with roughing up her tits. The harder I pinched and twisted her nipples, the louder she groaned.

At last she dropped one hand to her clit and started massaging it violently. That was all it took to drive her over the cliff for the third time. Once again I felt her tightening up around me and then she fell forward onto the bed, her face pressed into the spread, her ass up in the air before me. "Hard!" she cried. "Fuck me hard!"

Grabbing her hips again, I drove myself into her as hard as I could watching her ass cheeks shudder and shake under the blows, listening to the slurping and slapping sounds of our bodies as they crashed into one another. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh FUCK!" she shouted. I was lifting her off the bed with each stroke now, trying to drive her out of her mind as she came. Her lust had sucked me in entirely and I was just the servant of her need.

And then she was done. At last. She squirmed away from me, making my cock flip out and up as it came loose. Rolling over in bed, she clutched both hands to her pussy, her upper arms pushing her breasts together. I could see how the tips of her breasts were red from the rough treatment I'd given them. The muscles of her flat stomach were twitching like she was being hit by electric shocks. I reached out to stroke her, but she cried out. "No! I'll die."

So I sat there, my cock shining and poking toward the ceiling, watching her come down from her orgasm. It was an incredibly sexy sight, maybe the sexiest moment of my life. I could see her pass through each phase—from the final shocks of the orgasm to the last release as she let go of the waves of energy pulsing through her. All the while, she clutched her pussy like she was afraid it would fly away from her if she let go.

"Tory," I whispered. "You're incredible."

She refocused on me now, aware again that I was still looming over her. "And you're still hard," she said, smiling mischievously.

"I couldn't," I started to protest. I was too winded to contemplate another wild fuck like the one we'd just completed.

"Neither could I lover," she said. "But I think I know how to take care of that problem of yours. Wait right there. Don't move."

She rolled over and slid out of the bed and staggered to the bathroom, her legs barely able to hold her upright. When she came back, she had the mini bottle of hand lotion the hotel provided. Because I love a good hand job, I smiled at the way her mind worked. She smiled too, sprawled on the bed next to me and slathered the lotion on my cock, working her little white hands up and down my still very red shaft.

Her motions were slow, her grip was strong and it felt incredibly good. On each stroke out to the head, she would pause to swirl her fingers around the crown, running a nail under and around the edge in a way that sent shivers up and down my spine. But as good as it felt, as excited as I was, I wasn't going to cum this way.

"Tory," I croaked. "This is fabulous, but, well, I often can't cum the second time around these days."

"Not with me you don't," she said. I realized she had the same determined look on her face now that she'd had just before beginning her pitch to the client. Pushing me back onto the bed, she climbed back up to straddle me, but this time facing away from me. Instead of slipping my cock back into her pussy, she squirted out another liberal dollop of the hand cream, slathered some on my cock and began wiping the rest of it around the opening of her ass. In the position we were in, I got to watch how easily she slid a finger into her asshole. This woman was no anal virgin.

Then she grasped my cock, leaned back over me and positioned my head at the entrance to her ass and began to push down onto me. If I thought her pussy was tight before, it was nothing compared to her ass. As my head slid past her ring, her muscles milked me, clenching on my shaft as it passed into her. When I was all the way in, I groaned, "God that feels good."

"Yes, it does lover. Now just let me fuck you. Lie there and enjoy the ride."

So I did. Slowly and luxuriously she slid her ass up and down my shaft, right to the point where the head of my cock reached her ring, then back down all the way to the base. She wasn't playing with her tits or her clit. This time it was all about me and all I could do was lie back and watch as my cock appeared and disappeared. Being fucked this way, having her completely concentrated on my pleasure, combined with the incredible view, did the trick.

Before long, I felt my cock beginning to swell and my balls starting to tighten. Whether she felt the changes or just was that in tune with my pleasure, I couldn't be sure, but somehow she knew. Her hand dropped to my balls and as she fondled them, this new set of sensations pushed me to the point of no return. Grabbing her hips, I drove her down onto me as far as she could go, causing her to cry out, and then I was spurting into her, again and again and again, my whole body flopping on the bed as I thrust and twitched.

Now it was my turn to be done. I let go of the tension in my body and relaxed. Tory responded by lying back on top of me, grabbing my hands from my sides and placing them on her breasts. I held on then as though it was me who might fly away and the two of us just concentrated on our bodies and our breathing.

At last, my cock had shriveled so much that it slipped out of her ass, followed by a fart that made us both beginning laughing uncontrollably. Part real honest laughter, part emotional release, we cackled there on the bed for a couple of minutes, Tory still lying on top of me like a blanket.

When we finally subsided, she rolled off, threw an arm over my chest and raised her head to look at me.

"I fucking did it," she said.

"Yes," I said. "You fucking did."

drlust
drlust
135 Followers
12