The Closet

Story Info
Our hero watches his friend fuck his wife.
975 words
3.62
83.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close to cumming when I heard a key rattle in the door lock. Shit! Marie and I scrambled off the bed, scooped up our clothes and hurried into the walk-in closet. A moment later the hotel door opened and my wife Jane and Marie's husband Gary tumbled into the room in a lover's embrace. I was shocked. Shocked! My wife of three years was banging my best friend!

While I fumed in the closet, Jane dropped to her knees and fished out Gary's pole. She proceeded to blow him expertly. Hey, that should be me she was sucking off! I wanted to bust out of the closet and stop the knobjob cold. Before I could, though, Marie's lips were wrapped around my pole, her tongue lashing it. Suddenly, all thoughts of bursting out of the closet vanished. Marie definitely gave Jane a run for her money when it came to oral.

Not a minute had elapsed when I felt my nuts signal they were ready to blow. I pulled my cock out of Marie's hungry maw and spurted my man goo all over her tits. I stifled a groan when Marie's lip refastened to my slimy snake. She cleaned me up then let me air dry.

I peeked through the slats to see if Gary and Jane had noticed anything. They hadn't it seemed, since they were now rolling around on the bed, kissing and petting. As I watched them, my dick began to stiffen. I glared at my dick. You traitor! That's your pussy Gary is touching. It belongs to you! I couldn't blame my cock for twitching, I guess, since watching Gary and Jane mess around was strangely arousing.

As I watched Gary spread my wife's long legs, I felt Marie stroke my snake. I had her stand up so I could finger-fuck her at the same time. Together we watched our respective spouses play pelvic pinochle while we masturbated each other. This wasn't exactly what I had planned for my vacation in the Catskills, but it beat spending all day at an outlet mall while a storm washed away my hopes of playing golf.

As I turned my attention to caress Jane's clitty, Jane rolled Gary onto his back and began riding him. At first she was bent over him, their faces mere inches from each other. As my wife picked up steam, though, she assumed an upright riding position. I knew what was coming next. As Jane bucked on top of her "bronco" she twirled one arm in the air and screamed, "Yeehaw!"

Now that Jane had got hers, Gary had her on all fours, her face buried in a pillow. He grabbed her hips, slid in the ol' salami and began wailing away at her cunt. "Smack my ass, big daddy!" she pled. Gary obliged, leaving red handprints on her tuchus.

Gary pounded away at Jane's poon; I pounded away at Marie's. Jane let out loud moans; Marie bit her lip to stifle hers. Jane's twat had a deathgrip on Gary's rod; Marie's hand had a deathgrip on mine. So tight, in fact, that it began to hurt. I gingerly pried her fingers from my prod and had her grip my arm instead. The harder I rammed my thumb up her cunt, the harder her hold on me. Before long she was trembling and her pussy was going wild. I had to hold her up as her knees went weak.

Marie slid down to the carpeted floor of the closet anyway and I followed suit. Suddenly, I didn't give a rat's ass what Gary and Jane were doing. Faster than you can say "Fuck me, dear" I punched my prong into Marie's pussy. I promptly proceeded to pound her honey pot for what seemed an eternity. Marie dug her nails into my back as I ground my round into her twat. That was going to leave marks! Oh, well. I would think of something to explain them away.

All of a sudden, it was my turn to grit my teeth lest I moan and give us away. Man oil gushed from my pump and filled up Marie's tank.

"Oh!" she cooed before realizing she'd just let the cat out of the bag. She looked up at me with her eyes wide. We both looked to our spouses to see if they had heard.

Jane's eyes opened and she put a hand on Gary's chest to make him pause. "Did you hear something? It sounded like a woman's moan," she said.

"I didn't hear anything," Gary replied breathlessly, and resumed fucking my wife. His hands were mauling her tits while he nailed her from behind. Oddly enough, my dick twitched once again while I watched them go at it. Marie stroked my pole with one hand and fondled one of her tits with the other while she watched them, too. She was as into watching them fuck as I was. We would definitely have to do this again.

Suddenly, Gary rolled Jane onto her back and impaled her poon with his flesh sword. Spreading her legs wide, he jackhammered between her legs until she was crying out "Oh, God!" With a grunt he pulled out and spewed man paste all over her tits and tummy. And then he collapsed onto his back.

Gary and Jane lay there recovering while Marie and I got antsy in the closet. When were they going to leave, for chrissake? Finally, they got up to shower. After that they left. Shit. I was getting a cramp in my legs. But at least Marie and I had not got caught. Or so I thought until Gary poked his head back in the doorway after Jane had left the hotel room first. "Nice performance, you two. I give it a seven," he quipped before leaving.