The Closet

Story Info
One day in the neighbors closet.
1.1k words
3.88
51.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I peered through the slats of the linen closet, I couldn't believe my eyes! The Barker family was home! I trembled and worried that Jamal and I would be caught. I had babysat for them for years, and they trusted me so much, they had given me a key to their house.

That night, the moon was full and the air was spring like, with just a hint of cool. As we walked hand in hand I told Jamal I needed to get my books I had left at their house the night before. My college exams required hours of study. He stopped me in the middle of the street and pulled me close. He put his tongue in my mouth and then slowly licked around my lips. As he pulled me tighter he cupped my ass in his hands and I could feel him getting hard. I started to get wet and my knees started to shake.

"Whew! I uh need to get my books. Come with me and then we can find some place to be alone."

He gave my ass a nice pinch and tugged at my underwear.

"Your wish is my command, college girl." he said as he took my hand and led me up the darkened porch of the Barker house. I put the key in the door and he followed me in. "I know this place by heart I said. No need for the light. It might scare the neighbours. Just follow me.: I giggled leading him through the dark, clutching his hand. First the living room, then the dining room, and the hallway to the den where my books were. Three steps from den Jamal stopped. "I can't wait. I can't wait." It was dark except for the moonlight coming in through the window. "I need to fuck you right now"

I swear to God I was dripping wet. All I could think of was Jamal's cock plunging inside of me.

"Okay, okay," I said, "Let's go in here, and I pulled him into the guest room. I lay down on the bed while Jamal lifted my skirt and pulled my panties off. He began to lick my already swollen pussy.. Every little lick sent shocks of electricity running up and down my body. I wanted him to fuck me in every place he could.

Suddenly there was a whirrrr! It was the whirr of the garage door opener! The Barkers were home and there was no time to flee! We jumped up and I grabbed Jamal's hand and pulled him into the hall closet. He stood behind me as we pushed up against clothes. I knew this closet well. It was filled with the Barker's coats and other winter garb and I could see out but they would not be able to see in. I had played many a game of hide and seek there. My heart beat so fast, and I could feel Jamal's short breaths on my neck.

"They'll be asleep soon and we can leave," he said, I waited in dread and silence as little Bobby said, "Mom, I can't find my baseball glove!" Please, please, get the damn glove, I thought. Suddenly, Jamal took his hands and began to rub my inner thighs. I could feel his cock pressing up against me and I was mortified and excited. The thought of getting caught sent chills up and down my spine, and his gentle massaging of my inner thighs made me wish he could plunge his cock into me there, despite the fact that I was scared to death. He took his fingers and rubbed my taut clit and caressed my opening. I wanted to moan but could not. Then he took his fingers and put them in my mouth. "Lick your taste off of me," he said, "it's good." Still pressed against his front I licked his fingers and listened for sounds of the Barkers. I could hear water running in the master bathroom and I was so dizzy with Jamal's finger fucking me, I was starting not to care. What could happen if I got caught? I tried to imagine Mrs. Barker's face when she opened to closet door to see me standing with one knee up and Jamal's hand on my pussy. He licked his fingers and started swirling them around my clit.

"Sweetie, I can't imagine where your glove is," I heard from the living room. Oh my god, I couldn't believe the ecstasy I was feeling. Bobby ran by the closet and went back out to the garage.

Jamal took his fingers, now wet with my juice and began to rub my asshole slowly making it wet. I thought I would scream and Mrs. Barker would come and find me, panty-less and my skirt wet with my juice, while Jamal was fingering my asshole. I thought I would faint then and there and I let out a little sigh.

"Shhhhhhh," said Jamal and then he put his index finger up my asshole and I thought I would go through the roof. Still pressing against his front I placed my hand his hard cock, so warm I could feel it through his jeans. He unzipped them and out it came, hot and dripping with his own juice. Slowly, I turned and faced him and knelt down, my face rubbing against his chest first, then his belly and then my lips and mouth taking in his delicious cock with just a drop of semen on it.

We had shown we could make some moves even in the tight space. As Jamal plunged his dick in and out of my mouth, I felt my swollen pussy gorging and all I could think of was him fucking me up the ass! Very carefully, I went down on all fours and he went down on his knees, both of us pushing up against the winter coats. "Fuck me hard in the ass!" I wanted to yell. But I was silent as he licked his fingers and began putting his spit on my asshole.

Slowly he touched the tip of his cock to my asshole. I could hear Bobby's steps one more time go by. "Hurry honey," Mrs. Barker yelled, " we need to get to the field! now!"

In went Jamal's cock slowly, slowly until I could feel myself moaning quietly. The kitchen door slammed and I could hear the whirr of the garage door as the Barkers were headed back to the baseball field. "Please, please," I said, "Fuck me, fuck me," and Jamal obliged, there on the closet floor, his hands spreading my checks apart while he banged me again and again." It was the best but scariest sex I'd ever had, and we never came out of the closet!