The Closet Ch. 02

Story Info
Another first.
3.2k words
3.83
22.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa glanced at me, then gave her husband a pleading look, and stood quickly, moving toward him with outstretched arms indicating a hug. I sat there, too stunned and unsure of myself to know what to do, but watched for any indication as to where this might lead.

"Honey! You're home early." Lisa said in a rather lame attempt to fill the silence while clearly trying to communicate to Chris that this may not be the best time to be bold!

I caught a glimpse of her facial expression as he turned his body toward her reciprocating her embrace, and then I heard Lisa whisper rather loudly, "I don't think she's ready for this yet!" in an urgent tone.

Whether it was my heightened state of excitement, my curiosity about this new desire to act on what had previously just been good fantasy or just plain ignorance I'll never know. BUT! At that moment I piped up and said, "Well, I guess that depends on what 'this' is."

Both Chris and Lisa were obviously stunned. Hell, even I wasn't prepared to hear the words out loud, and I had spoken them! Looking at one another they hesitated for only a fraction of a second, and looked back at me, but that was all I needed.

"Ok! I'll be going now. Sorry!" I said and began moving toward the corner where I saw my dress lying in a heap. I figured I had made a big mistake, it wasn't the invitation I had thought it was, but then Lisa spoke.

"No, no. Let's talk about this, ok?" Lisa said, stopping me in my tracks. I held her gaze, studied her face, then broke away to look at Chris. I saw him nod his head in agreement before I had complete eye contact, but when we did, he broke into an insanely wicked smile.

And he licked his lips.

Right then I knew this was going to happen. And, as long as we were all on the same page, it would be good. Still, I wondered. Did we really know what we were in for? I decided to find out. "All right." I quietly agreed and felt my body heat go up a notch. I was sweating anticipation.

Then Chris added his two cents worth, "What exactly is there to talk about though? We do what feels good.....ask for what we want...respect each other's limits...and enjoy. No problems." and he raised his hands indicating his relaxed viewpoint, and obvious anxiousness to get on with it.

"Ok Casanova, it's a little bit more complicated than that." Lisa rolled her eyes. She beseeched me, "I know you two said goodbye, but......." She trailed off knowing it wasn't necessary to finish in order for me to understand.

"I let him go. You know that." And despite myself my eyes began to tear up again.

"Honey, I know, but you'll be back together again someday, I know it, and what then?" but she subsided, at least for now, when she saw me begin shaking my head even before she finished.

"CJ isn't coming back. He's trying to get over me. He's....... dating. He told me yesterday." And just like that all my emotions were raw and exposed.

"Dam! I thought he......how dare he!" Lisa was irate but trying very hard to control herself.

"He can't live like that. I love him, and I know without a doubt her loves me, but letting myself fall for him, having an affair with him while still married, even if my husband is..."

"A complete asshole." Lisa stated, then seemed to regret her uncontrolled outburst, and quickly added, "I'm sorry." a pleading look on her face.

"Don't be. It's nice that you care." I managed a weak smile before continuing, "You're right, he is and he doesn't deserve me, I know that, but if I love CJ with all my heart and soul, until I'm divorced from Stew, it's not fair to either of us. We shouldn't have any contact. I told him I understand. We hate it, but nobody knows when..."

I paused trying with difficulty to control a strong wave of very mixed emotions as I saw Chris release his right arm from around Lisa's waist and begin stroking himself.

I tore my eyes away from him long enough to finish my thought, "...when or even if I can get divorced. I can't expect him to wait around. I don't. I want him to be happy. Even if it means I have to let him go without knowing if I'll ever get him back."

I finished with a defeated look on my face, but the fire consuming my body must've shown in my eyes. They were once again trained on Chris.

Lisa followed my gaze and promptly smacked Chris' arm. "Couldn't you just be patient!" she chastised him, but he never flinched. He kept eye contact with me, switched hands and began gently stimulating Lisa's clit.

She began to breathe a little faster, her left arm still draped around his shoulders, and she started caressing her breasts with her right. Just like that they were engaged as if in the middle of their own encounter verses the beginning of this; whatever it was.

I found myself riveted to the spot. I was so full of want even if it was tempered with pain. Excitement and wonder I had not ever thought possible mingled within me. Expectation even! I still had questions though.

"So. What exactly is this then? We watch each other?" but they were so engaged with one another's bodies now, kissing and groping, I half expected to leave without being noticed.

That was not what I wanted.

I had always been equally attracted to Chris. He was drop dead gorgeous, all classic man, athletic with muscles and that sexy hairy chest. Only problem I saw was that he knew it. Chris was far too conceited for me to be attracted to him in any way other than sexually.

I had thought of what it would be like to have sex with him, fantasized about having fun with them simultaneously, and separately, but it was all fantasy.

Until now.

I was just beginning to realize how much my fantasy was actually a real desire I hadn't recognized for what it truly was. But as I watched them intently, I could finally be honest with myself and admit that I knew now, and would no longer deny it. To anybody. I was bisexual.

Taking a break from assaulting Lisa's body with pleasure, his tongue heavy on her nipples, Chris answered "We're all in this. Same as what I said before. Respect one another's limits and ask for what we want. Ok? Sound good to you?"

His answer brought me back to reality and I felt my skin start to hum. It was a swift and concise answer, but it came from Chris.

I needed Lisa's assurance now......permission to enter, so to speak, before I could move forward.

Sensing this she looked at me, her eyes iced with desire, and a face full of want. She stated it simply, "No rules. No expectations." Then she added, "No pressure. If you're not ready..." and trailed off indicating that this was my opportunity to back out.

That was the answer I was looking for.

I walked to her, kissed her softly, inviting her to touch me by taking her hand and placing it on my thigh. Chris began to ease back and watch, a low pleasurable growling type of sound emanating from deep within him as we kissed more heavily.

Then he leaned into my ear and whispered, "Open your legs." His left hand caressed slowly over my right buttock, squeezing ever so gently, but with a firm pressure I couldn't mistake for anything other than a demand.

I acquiesced, and felt Lisa prevent me from slowing our kiss to look at Chris by re-engaging me with a deeper tongue thrust into my mouth, all the while her right hand grasped my left buttock, and her left hand toyed with both of my nipples.

Suddenly it was very clear they had a plan, and it was meant to please us all.

Chris was now fingering both of us. I could hear Lisa's wetness, and feel my own oozing down my leg, and I wanted more and more with each passing second. Lisa grunted slightly and pulled me slowly to the floor, Chris followed suit, continuing to plunge his fingers into me.

Lisa positioned me perfectly for their easy access. I lay on my back. She bent my left knee, and pulled my left leg down making it fall open, and she applied gentle pressure communicating to me that I should keep it down.

Chris lay on my right, on his side, and Lisa on my left. Lisa was kissing me with a ravenous hunger. Chris nipped at my nipples and held onto a fistful of my hair with his left hand while leaning on his elbow. His right hand was still finger fucking me relentlessly.

Lisa's left hand began caressing my belly once he took over stimulating my nipples. She slowly moved toward my bush, circling it, spiraling downward so that her middle fingers now brushed over my clit with each pass she made.

Then she began to work her fingers inside more, trying to achieve more direct contact, but she seemed to have trouble finding the spot at first. It didn't take long though before I was telling her she had found it.

I reluctantly allowed her to pull away and stop necking with me, but Chris wouldn't have allowed it to continue anyhow, he reminded me with a gentle tug on my hair. Lisa saw this and smiled, licked her lips, and looked down to where Chris' fingers now glistened in the light as he held them up.

She got up on her knees now, her legs folded under her, and I watched her suck his fingers clean. I laid my head back against the floor when she lowered her head breaking eye contact. I felt her tongue graze my clit only a second later.

She massaged the inside of my left thigh with her left hand while pleasing me so well with that tongue of hers. Then I felt her fingers slide into my hot tight passage.

I moaned slightly, arching my back while the sensation spread quickly, muscles were tightening all over my body, a large orgasm building inside of me. Now I felt Chris' left hand underneath my back preventing me from coming down all the way.

He was pushing my chest up causing my right nipple to point his direction. He attacked it with his teeth, first gently then rough, creating a very erect, hard point he could tease more easily.

Lisa continued to lick up and down over my clit, and into the folds around it, her right hand caressing and squeezing my left breast. She used her pointer and middle fingers to pluck and pull at it, also occasionally skating over the hard tip with her thumb, and I began to shake.

I was ready to beg them to make me cum when she stopped taunting my clit, and lay her head down, left side of her face on my belly. So she could watch. I realized it wasn't only me Lisa was watching. Chris began to stroke his rock hard dick more insistently once the three way connection was made.

Lisa's left hand slid much slower now, more deliberately, and penetrated deeper. And she used her thumb to apply constant pressure on my clit, while barely moving it around, and it was driving me crazy!

Chris began kissing his way up my neck, and when he reached my chin he lifted up just briefly pausing enough to establish eye contact. He smiled and kissed me, teasing me with his tongue on my lips, toying with my tongue both in and out of my mouth. It was obvious he wanted me to know how much he was enjoying the control he had over not only this situation, but my body.

Then suddenly everything stopped. Lisa popped up and walked out of the closet, but returned almost instantly handing something to Chris. He took it and said "Time to ride."

I was panting, bewildered, but so highly aroused I was dazed. I found myself watching Lisa grasp her breasts, rub her palms over the nipples in circles, and then pinch her nipples while she watched Chris slip on what I finally understood was a condom.

Chris lay down on the floor, pulled me close to him, slipped his arm under me, picked me up and pushed me down on top of him. I gasped as he slid inside, filling me to my fullest, and it felt as if I might explode right there.

He felt it too.

"NO." He said it in a matter of fact manner, but he meant business. I wasn't allowed to cum yet. Lisa got back down on her knees, but stayed up this time so she could kiss me and pinch my nipples while Chris held onto my rear and moved me back and forth on top of him. I had no control whatsoever.

My breasts swayed with the back and forth motion, but Lisa did not relinquish her tight hold on their points. She stopped kissing me and began talking to me while looking deep into my vividly green eyes.

"Tell me." She wanted to know what I was thinking.

"Tell me." She said it again, and this time her tone conveyed an order rather than an interest.

"It's so all good!" I couldn't describe it any better than that.

I reached for her, fondled her breasts, and devoured her tongue, sucking it into my mouth, but then it began to happen.

I was losing control...my clit was being massaged by his hairy skin around his cock, which was so delightfully firm and rubbing all the right places deep inside, while my nipples burned with raw pleasure. My vaginal muscles felt so tight!

I could feel Lisa's breasts firming up, her nipples puckering and hardening due to my heightened state of arousal, and I wanted to feel her pussy so I plunged one hand inside her slightly spread legs before she could stop me.

I felt her moist wet lips and began sliding my fingers around inside and out, all around as if tracing the inside of a jar, and she went nuts. Our kissing was muffled and mixed with the sharp intakes of breath, and groans and cries of pleasure.

Lisa started to sit down on my hand so I bent my body toward her to keep it there, but then pulled back. She seemed to understand, it wouldn't work, and pushed forward now instead. She stayed up on her knees, but kept moving forward bracing my hand against Chris' body for resistance. She rocked ever so slightly back and forth, and it did the trick.

She rode my fingers. I rode Chris.

We came simultaneously, and Chris yelled his approval with a great "Oh yea, that's it, finish it off good!"

But still we were not done.......

"Come here." Chris let go of me and pulled Lisa toward him, and when she was close enough for him to have two hands on her, he lifted her left leg up and over his body, and pushed her up onto his chest. Now he could easily use both hands to situate her pretty little pussy on his face.

That's exactly what he did. He faced her toward him so I massaged her back, and worked my way around to the front of her gorgeous little petite frame. Then he went back to holding my hips although now he decided to give me control over my own movements.

She rode him with a reckless abandon, and I reached around both sides of her to grope those beautiful breasts of hers, pinch the nipples, and lean her backwards toward me.

I whispered in her ear about how good she tasted to me and asked her if she was going to cum on his face. I told her how it felt so good when she tightened around my fingers, and put cum on my hand.

The whole time I continued to rock and roll on top of Chris, building to another sweet orgasm, feeling my clit actually harden.

I moved to plant my feet flat on the carpet, and Chris allowed it, but decided to regain control. He treated me like a rag doll, and it hit me that he was stimulating my clit with the base of his penis keeping my seat ever so slightly back. I felt a tingling sensation, and my toes curled into the carpet.

Lisa wanted to turn around. "You're close to cumming and I want to watch. I want you to see my face, look straight into my eyes, so you can make me cum."

Nobody had any objection so she turned around, got situated on Chris' face again, and we watched one another feel the pleasure of orgasm. She saw my mouth open wide as I wailed when the wave rolled over me. Her face contorted, she broke out in a sweat, and she came hard with one loud scream. Then, both of us panting, soaring, Lisa freezes.

"I'm going to go for it." Her comment caught me off guard. I had no clue what she was talking about, but I liked the sound of it. I had just experienced an excellent combo orgasm! I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind to understand. I felt so dizzy.

But I still wanted what she did next.

Lisa flattened out on top of Chris and tongued me. She stabbed at my hardened clit. She formed a seal over it and sucked it. Moving right along with me, as if we were one, Chris began to push and grind me down harder. I let my knees fall open so Lisa had even more to mouth, and I started to fondle my breasts.

With total stimulation, and an already sensitive clit it was almost too good. Painful, to a point, yet I could sense the best was yet to come.

Just when I was about to scream that I couldn't take it anymore, and tell them to stop, I went over the edge. I exploded. "OOOOOOHHHHH!!!"

Seconds later Chris finally had his release when I felt him writhe under me from the intensity of his orgasm.

Lisa would later recount how she actually ceased sucking on me so she could look, and that she watched cum run down the sides of the condom, overflow the bottom and onto Chris. "That was what I was going for. We decided you needed to squirt for us. Weren't sure we could make you do it, but boy we sure did." And she smiled that sly half smile.

"Speak for yourself." Chris had stated coolly.

I can't help but chuckle when I replay that memory in my head. I can hear her say it, and then her laugh when she saw the astonished look on my face.

I don't remember much of what happened next. But I do remember this.

"What was the best part?" Lisa asked.

The feeling of experiencing pleasure from two people was so surreal, so very overwhelming, but so very good.

My answer was easy.

"Watching all of it happen. I am a voyeuristic minx after all."