The Closet Domme

Story Info
Couple incorporates role play into their affair.
1.2k words
4.18
30.1k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in the hidden grove of the park. Your favorite park with the wooden benches with bits of moss attached. Friday you were a bad boy so your punishment was no contact over the weekend. You didn't suffer that bad since you have a woman at home. She is your partner but I am your keeper. I own you. Dominate you.

Mistress M.

Tonight after work you met me here. One by one you draw in each of my toes like a delicacy. Sucking and swirling your tongue until it is hard for me to balance. I am teetering precariously as my breathing changes. Such a big turn on, us in public, you on your knees with me exposed. God I love it. You are at my big toe now ...damn near giving it head. Teasing it like I do the tip of your cock. It is driving me crazy. I am wiggling now, moving uncontrollably as my wetness is on the move. The air is thick. A mixture of freshness and my earthy cunt. That earthy scent. So scandalous.

You feel so good behind me. Below me like a good sub. Thoughts of blindfolds and wrist ties are exciting me that much more. You have two toes in your mouth now, my pinkie and the next one. I want you in me so badly that my pussy is pulsing. But your tongue is sating me. It is bringing me to climax. I can feel the trickle of juice slowly making its way from my puss down my thigh. I know you see it too. I can feel your intense stare on my swollen lips. Is my clit visible to you from this angle?? Is your cock rock hard as you think about fucking me?? Are you as turned on as I am wondering if people are watching us??

I double over the bench as my pussy clenches tight. If your cock were in me, my muscles would milk you. I can't believe you made me cum just by sucking on my toes. You have pleased me Rick. And now I will please you.

I pull the back of my skirt down as I stand up straight. I turn to look at you, "You have earned a treat. What would you like?"

"Will you please sit on my face? I want to make you come again. And again and again..."

I glance down at the bulge in your pants. I can see a wet spot from where you leaked. "Alright go home, then when SHE is asleep come to me at midnight with a nice Merlot."

You stand and allow me to lick your lips and chin, to lovingly lick my cum from your face. All eyes are on us as we pass. I am not shy or ashamed so I make eye contact with each person as we pass. They are just jealous. Or at least they would be if they knew the pleasure I has in store for you. Loyalty is rewarded.

* * * * *

It is 11:59pm and I am all prepared to receive you. Over the last several minutes, I have listened patiently as the shower turned on, then off. I listened as you pace the hallway outside my bedroom door and now I wait.

And wait.

12 midnight.

12:00:26.

If my alarm clock rolls around to 12:01, I will get up and lock the door. I am staring at the clock now, 12:00:42. My heart is racing... I can't believe how much you excite me now.

12:00:56. The doorknob turns. My eyes are closed but I feel the weight of your gaze. I am lying naked on the bed, with appetizers lining my body. Gourmet foods... goat cheese and water crackers, French cured olives... rustic bread with imported olive oil for dipping.

"You may eat whatever you like." I offer.

You smile and nod, glancing at my pussy. We both know I was talking about the appetizers so I let it slide.

"Did you make love to her?" I ask.

"Her?"

"Your other woman. Did you make love to her before you came over here?"

You stammer a little, "I pledged to always be honest..."

"Yes or no." I snap.

"Yes."

"I knew you would that's why I asked you to take a shower. You know how I feel about her. I would prefer to taste her directly as opposed to indirectly. I want to taste her puss with my mouth, not taste her on your skin." I admit.

"I know Mistress..." Your breath sucks in, "...and I want that too."

"Did you bring the wine?"

You nod again, "Yes Mistress."

"Please pour." And you do. But as you do I notice that you picked up the wrong bottle of wine. I asked for Merlot and you brought a Zinfandel. True they are both red wines, but you didn't follow instructions so that will cost you. Mistress is not pleased.

I lay silent and still as you begin to eat. You think you are slick Rick but I can feel what you are doing. Every time you pick up something to enjoy, the side of your palm brushes my silky skin. A gentle caress. You are giving me goose bumps. I am all tingly with anticipation, god damn you.

You keep glancing at your wine but I haven't given you permission to drink yet. I almost feel bad because I know you are thirsty. You have eaten four treats now and are reaching for the last on. It is on the triangle of my puss and your hand shakes as you reach for it. That last treat is a slice of baguette. There is a bit of olive oil in my bellybutton for dipping but you are bold. You swab the bread against my inner thigh and sop up a bit of my wetness. You eat my essence.

Now that I am no longer your table I sit up and reach for my wine. The fucking Zinfandel that I DIDN'T ask for. I am not pleased as I sip it slow. It is actually good, but I would never tell you so. My eyes follow yours to my tummy and I see what you are staring at. That tiny line of oil trailing down to my pubic hair...so delicious, I bet you want to taste it.

"Are you hard?"

"No."

"Don't you want me?"

"You know I do." Your voice is a whisper.

"But you are not hard?"

You shake your head.

"Join me on the bed."

You slowly rise from your knees and set your glass on the nightstand. Now we are horizontal. Your hands are at your sides just where they should be.

"Let us sleep now." I see the disappointment in your eyes but you say nothing. "The wine was a mistake and that is why you didn't get to taste my pussy. I know you wanted to eat me but you didn't do as I asked. Do better next time."

"I will. With all due respect Mistress, I can not spend the night. She will wonder where..." Your eyes, which had been submissively cast away, now look directly into mine, blazing blue. They are on fire.

What on earth has gotten into you???

Your cock is instantly awakened when I grab the silk ties from my nightstand and bind your wrists showing you how much your boldness displeases me. You need to be punished and I need to cum.

*****

The title 'The Closet Domme' refers to having secrets or skeletons. M's secret is that she is into power games. In my fantasies, she is a vanilla girl discovering her kinky side and expressing it through role play in an affair.

--Sacred Beauty