The Closing Hour

Story Info
Night waitress has a memorable night.
1.1k words
3.44
39k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 years old and working part time at night as a waitress in a small cafe. I had only been there 2 weeks and for the first time was scheduled for the closing shift.

It was Saturday night and we had been extremely busy that evening. The boss had left at 9 pm leaving just myself, a cook and two waitresses. When 11:00 pm finally rolled around I was exhausted and thrilled the night was over. Well at least waiting on tables was over. By 11:30 pm the cook had finished and then other 2 waitresses, because of seniority, had left. Yet to be finished was the mopping of the floors and prepping the stations for the breakfast shift.

The restaurant was on the corner of a busy intersection. Across the street was a lively go-go bar. The left wall of the restaurant was lined with several small windows, decorated with quaint checkered curtains, tied at the sides, leaving the very center slightly opened. The streets were somewhat quiet and I could hear the music from the bar across the street. Billy Idol was playing, " Dancing with Myself " and I found myself fantasizing about dancing at the bar, while I was mopping the floor. I looked around and feeling sexy and a bit daring, I unbuttoned my waitress uniform and let it fall to the floor. Standing there in just my red push-up bra and red lace panties, I glanced at my reflection in the glass doors to the kitchen. My 46DD breasts were begging to come out of my bra.

Pretending to be in the bar, I picked up the mop handle and slowly began to dance around it like a pole in the bar. Bumping and grinding my hips I attempted to seduce my invisible audience. I removed my bra and slowly slipped my panties down. I massaged my shaved pussy and sat up on one of the tables, spread my legs and slowly inserted my fingers inside me. Sliding them in and out, and then licking them off. I positioned the mop directly in front of me and slowly inserted the handle deep inside my pussy. With my head tilted back I fucked myself with the mop handle. I was completely oblivious to the small group of college boys that had gathered at one of the windows. I slid off the table and began to dance around the room some more when I saw the boys at the window. They waved and clapped and pleaded to come in. Feeling very sexy and very horny, I let them in.

Three boys, all 20 years old and very healthy stood in front of me. They thanked me for allowing them in and the tallest one requested a lap dance. I pulled out a chair and placed it in the center of the room as they moved the tables. One of them dropped a dollar in the juke box and the music began. "Charlie" sat in the chair as the others looked on. I danced and swiveled my hips in front of him. He wasted no time in reaching for me. His hands cupped my soft breasts and his lips and tongue circled and sucked on my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair as I leaned in closer to him.

"Larry" and "Brad" no longer wanting to be spectators, stepped forward and began to caress my soft skin. They ran their hands up and down from my shoulders to my ass. One kissing my neck and the other sucking on my breast. Charlie slid out of his chair and got down on the floor between my thighs. I eagerly accepted his tongue as it slid between my pussy lips. His tongue was warm as was my sweet juice. I lifted a leg and placed it on the chair, fully exposing my pussy to him. He welcomed my juices and gently sucked my clit, I could feel it growing between his teeth and tongue.

Larry was thoroughly enjoying my breasts, alternately sucking and pinching my nipples, commenting on the size and perkiness. Brad's tongue slid down my back and I could feel his hot breathe on my ass. Slowly his tongue slid down the crack of my ass and I bent slightly forward helping him gain access to my asshole with his tongue. He flicked his tongue back and forth and slid it inside my hole as Charlie began to lick faster. My legs began to shake and quiver as I exploded my juices onto Charlie's face.

Eager to return the favor, I turned to Brad and quickly unzipped his fly. Charlie and Larry also pulled down their pants and in front of me were three large swollen, throbbing cocks. They stood in a semi-circle around me as I went to my knees. My tongue began licking each one a little at a time, switching from cock to cock, using my hands on two of them as my lips sucked on the other. Their cocks were hot and ready to cum. I alternately went from balls to cock on each of them not wanting them to wait too long between their turns. Finally Charlie couldn't wait any longer, he got behind me and slid his cock deep inside my pussy while Brads cock was deep in my throat.

Charlie pumped hard and in perfect rhythm. Slipping and sliding in and out, he pulled out and exploded his load onto my back. Larry, then picked me up placed me on top of one of the tables. Charlie stood behind me and held my legs up high over my head as Larry entered me from the front. Brad came over and tickle my clit as Larry drilled and filled me with his cum. Quickly Brad and Larry switched places as Charlie continued to hold my legs high. Brad pumped and slammed me hard as I moaned with pleasure. Realizing Brad was ready to release his load, I requested that he pull out and shoot his load in my mouth. As he pulled out Charlie helped me to quickly sit up and accept Brad's load. His cum was warm and sweet as it slid down my throat. Completely spent we all hugged and caressed each other feeling totally as one. We talked as we cleaned ourselves up and straightened the restaurant. We parted and smiled as we walked separately to our cars.

The go-go bar is gone and the restaurant has changed hands several times since that evening, but I will always have fond memories of my first night closing the restaurant.