The Club

Story Info
He follows her out of the club to her car.
980 words
3.58
43k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is downing her fourth margarita since I first noticed her out on the dance floor. The only times she WASN'T out on the floor was to pound down her drink and order another or during a slow song cause she is obviously alone. We make eye contact yet again, she smiles slightly thought her long black hair matted to her sweaty head, neck and gorgeous cleavage. She is dressed to rock and fuck: black leather skirt, matching high heeled boots, black mesh tank top revealing her black lacy bra beneath.

I sit on my bar stool the entire night and stare. In my entire life I have never seen someone so beautiful and sexy. From her features, she seems to be hispanic, a type of woman that I have always found alluring and have ha a constant hard on the entire night.

As the hour got late she seemed to start to wind down and seem like she wants to leave. On her way towards the front of the club, she passes right past me. As she strolls towards me, she smiles seductively again and as she passes get an overpowering scent of patchouli, vanilla and intoxicating sweat that makes my head swim.

I turn in my seat and she gives me one last smile before she walks out the door. My mind it's made up then and there, I have to have her.

I quickly pay my tab and run out the front door in time to see this beauty walk into the parking garage across the street from the club. Running to catch up, I see her take the elevator, she notices me and smiles again, she wants me to follow. Sprinting up the stairs I arrive on the fourth floor, which is at this late hour 90% deserted, and see her walking to her SUV. She hears a noise, looks over her shoulder and see me and smiles again. I quicken my pace ane she seems to slow down and i am able to catch up with her just as she is about to open the drivers door.

"Excuse me miss," I say as I grab her hand with her keys and feel the electricity between us "but I don't feel you are in any condition to drive"

"Oh really?" She asks

"Yes ma-am. I think we would both feel better if "I" drove you"

There us a long silence and no immediate protest from her and take that as my cue. I wrap my arms around get from behind and bury my face into the nape of her neck, inhaling her breathtaking aroma. Along with the patchouli/vanilla/sweat smell, I start to detect another aroma, the musky smell of sex, she is dripping pussy juice.

She is struggling a little bit, but not the struggling of someone being raped, but the struggling of someone who doesn't want to be too easy.

I slide my right hand down the front of her skirt and back up the inside. I know why I smelled her pussy so strongly now, she is not wearing any panties and her shaved bald pussy is gushing in torrents down the insides of her thighs. It takes no effort the slide my middle finger deep into her streaming hot gash and I get moan of pleasure out of her.

With my other hand I cup her right breast and pinch the nipple and squeeze the breast at the same time. She is still not giving ready access but is still not putting up a notable resistance. I nibble and bite at her neck causing her to moan louder and push her ass back onto my raging hard on, while the underside of my knuckle rubs her clit.

I start to finger her pussy faster and faster and my hand becomes drenched in the waterfall of juice her pussy has become.

After several minutes, i feel her thighs start to clamp together and her breathing become more erratic, tepoing me she is having one hell of an orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnn" She manages to grunt out as she starts to go limp from her cum.

She stars to go weak in the knees and I catch her, opening her car door so she can rest on the seat. As she is bent over the drivers seat I look at her perfect ass and decide that I should drive. I quickly look around to see if anyone has come by yet and being satisfied that the answer is no, unbutton and unzip my jeans. Listing the back of her leather skirt I jam my cock deeply into her pussy before she can object. I loud gasp escapes her lips as I grab her hips and bury my cock balls deep into her hot wet sex.

I am a man possessed, I ram my cock hard and deep into her pussy with unbridled lust, my pace never slowing or faltering.

"Oh god babe, you feel so tight. Your pussy is so hot and wet." I growl.

My talk must be too much for her and I start to feel her pussy clamp onto my cock as her second orgasm starts and it sends me over the edge and I'm splashing the inside of her with my hot cum.

We stay locked together for several more minutes before my shrinking cock flops out of her in a silent splat.

I quickly pull up my pants and zip back up.

I lean over kiss her on the cheek.

"That was amazing." I say as I leave my business card on her dashboard and walk away.

As I look back,i see her still bent over the seat of the SUV with my cum starting to dribble down the insides of her thighs. I get instantly hard again.

"I hope she calls me." I think to myself as I reach the stairs.