The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers

Jim soon came straight out and asked Emily how she felt. As he asked, I could see that the woman was staring at Emily and I sensed an attraction on her part for Emily. Things were definitely clicking between all of them and the heat was rising quickly.

I shouldn’t have been shocked, but I was when Emily looked right at him and boldly said, “Are you asking me if I would like to join you and your wife?”

Jim just smiled and turned to his wife. Sasha smiled back at him and then said to Emily, "We would love for you to join us!" At that moment, I had never been so excited about something in my entire life.

There was a moment of silence then Jim asked me if I was sure I wouldn't mine. Emily interrupted me before I could speak and told them, "He won't mind!!"

We all sat silently in anticipation for a few seconds until I told them we were new to this and we didn't know where to go from here. They both smiled and asked Emily if she would mind if we all went to the Jacuzzi area. Emily said she didn't mind and we learned that there were four private Jacuzzi rooms and some were still open. They both stood and we followed them to that area of the club where we discovered that there were small dressing rooms so that couples could change in private. Jim and Sasha went into one and Emily and I went into the other.

When we entered the small room and closed the door, we just looked at each other for a second. A big grin was on my face but I still asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with this. She looked at me with a serious look on her face and said, "Are you kidding? I am so fucking hot right now!"

I knew for sure then that there was going to be no turning back. I took a deep breath and then said, “Well, we better get undressed”.

We politely, partially turned our bodies away from each other but quickly laughed at the somewhat awkward situation we were in. We both realized at the same instant that it wasn’t like we hadn’t seen each other before. We did have some great sex together even though it had been sometime ago. Also, with the realization of what was about to happen, we turned towards each other and started to watch one another remove our clothes.

Emily was the first to become completely naked and she was so aroused from what had already transpired tonight, I could smell her scent in the tiny room. I desperately wanted to place her on the wooden bench so I could taste her. She still had a beautiful body, even nicer than what I could remember. As she watched, I removed my briefs and my penis sprang out. Emily covered herself with a towel and looked down at my engorged penis and smiled, "I remember having a lot fun with that".

"Oh, it remembers having some serious fun with you too!” I replied.

We both then took a deep breath and moved into the other room. We walked over to the Jacuzzi, dropped our towels and slid into the hot, bubbling water. It was nice feeling the water over my skin and I found I was more comfortable hidden by the water. After a few minutes, Jim and Sasha came out of their dressing room. They were both covered in a towel but Jim quickly dropped his and stepped into the water. Emily was seated next to me and I could see her focus on his naked penis before he stepped in. He was semi-erect but it was obvious he had a very large penis. Emily's eyes seemed to light up when she saw his manhood swaying in front of her.

Sasha put down some additional towels by a bench near us and then walked over to the edge of the hot tub. She slowly removed the towel and let it drop away from her body. I took a deep breath when I saw her naked body, admiring her beauty. She had full breasts with large, light brown nipples. She had the type of breasts that slightly hang down but still maintain perkiness. She had a flat stomach from obvious workouts which connected to a nicely trimmed bikini line. She easily had a body that could be placed in the pages of any adult magazine. She was gorgeous and I was sad that I wouldn't get the chance to explore her body myself. I envied Jim. I envied Emily, too.

We talked for a good 10-15 minutes but none of the three were anxious to make a move, perhaps to build the heat even more. One last time though, they asked Emily and I if we were sure about continuing and we assured them everything was okay. Eventually, I saw Jim whisper into his wife's ear, and then he boldly held out his hand to Emily in a motion for her to move in between them.

I swallowed heavily as I watched Emily reach out her hand and allowed Jim to guide her between himself and his wife. Emily was silent as she moved due to a mixture of fear and excitement. I had known that a big fantasy for her was not only to have a threesome, but also to have sex with another woman so she could experience such a thing just once. I had no doubt that she was thinking these events couldn't possibly be happening just as much as I was. But there she was, completely naked between two attractive strangers.

"Just sit back and relax. We both want to make you feel very good,” he said to her.

Emily took a deep breath as she leaned back against the tub in a way that showed them that she was freely giving herself to them. When she made herself comfortable, the two of them began to lightly caress her body--the start of what would be an ongoing erotic game of seduction. They each used their hands and fingertips to explore Emily’s soft skin but initially avoided the more sensitive areas of her body. I could see that Emily was feeling both pleasure and angst at the same time; she was enjoying their touch but wanting more. She occasionally looked at each of them with an inviting smile; both of them now completely focused on caressing her anxious body.

Jim and Sasha each moved slowly using one hand to caress her neck and shoulder while the other was used to explore her stomach and thighs. They took their time, spending several minutes to fully enjoy the feel of her skin. Soon though, I watched as Sasha slowly leaned forward and started to kiss the side of Emily's neck. Emily softly moaned in response as she closed her eyes, slightly tilting her head to the side to give Sasha’s mouth easier access to the curve of her neck.

While gently kissing her, Sasha brought her hand up from under the water and started to feel Emily's breasts that were exposed just above the waterline. Sasha massaged her tenderly, letting a nipple slip in-between her fingers as she glided her hand from one breast to the next. Slowly, she soon kissed her way down Emily's neck to her shoulder, never stopping her massage of Emily’s breasts.

During this time, Jim was watching his wife taste Emily's flesh but soon moved forward himself to kiss the soft curve of her shoulder. As they kissed her, they continued to explore her upper body, sometimes playfully competing for the same breast. It was incredibly erotic as I watched Emily’s chest rise with each excited breath. It was obvious that she was fully enjoying these strangers touching her in such a sensual way. I could see the sexual tension growing on her face.

After several minutes of exploring, Sasha moved her hand up to the opposite side of Emily's face and gently turned her to face her own. Emily opened her eyes as Sasha seductively held her face between her hands and she didn’t resist as Sasha slowly moved closer. My heart raced when their lips met and they started to softly kiss. First, with their lips closed, but Sasha soon opened her mouth to playfully brush her tongue lightly over Emily's lips.

Emily again closed her eyes and she slowly opened her mouth, allowing Sasha to slide her tongue inside. She brought her hand up to Sasha's neck and they kissed each other passionately for several minutes. I could see them take turns sliding their tongues in and out of each other's mouth, their tongues dancing. A barely audible moan could be heard but it was hard to tell from whom. Needless to say, it was incredibly beautiful watching my friend kiss another woman for the first time.

Jim moved back and his jaw dropped in awe when he saw his wife kissing Emily. There was no doubt that he loved the sight of his wife kissing another women just as much as I did. Excited from seeing such an erotic sight, he slipped his right hand under the water and started to rub his hand over Emily’s thigh. It wasn’t long though until his touch focused on the sensitive skin of her inner thigh and I took a deep breath when I saw Emily subtly open her legs as he gradually moved his hand higher. He expertly took his time but eventually moved even closer to where I knew Emily was anxious to be touched most.

Seeing that Emily was giving him no resistance as he slowly moved higher, he began to play with her. He did this by using the tips of his fingers to caress the sensitive skin between the area where her inner thigh curves into her body. He then increased his teasing by softly rubbing his fingers through her soft mound of hair and lightly brushed his fingertips over her now very sensitive, pussy lips. Emily showed her approval of where he was touching her even more when she boldly lifted her leg and placed it over his thigh.

This excited him even more because he soon stopped his teasing and slowly inserted his middle finger into her now desperate pussy. Emily responded to his penetration of her by breaking her kiss with Sasha, leaned her head back and took a deep breath. Sasha knowing her husband was the cause of this looked over at him and smiled She then looked down into the water to see what he was doing and watched as her husband’s finger slid in and out of Emily’s pussy. She then reached down and grabbed Emily's left thigh and gently pulled, spreading her legs just slightly further apart for a better view.

Emily was now moaning continuously as Jim moved his finger in and out of her wetness. I could see his hand move in different directions as he stimulated her from the inside. Emily softly moved her lower body in a circular motion, using her vaginal muscles to grip more of his finger. From all that had transpired this evening, you could see by the look on her face that she was desperate for stimulation on the inside. It wasn’t long until she said to him with a deeply aroused tone of voice, "Put more fingers inside me!"

Jim immediately did as she asked, inserting another one of his large fingers into her hungry pussy and began to expertly fuck her with them causing Emily to moan louder. Watching intently, Sasha pulled Emily's left leg up over her own which now forced her legs to be fully spread apart. Hearing and seeing the deep arousal in Emily was increasing the excitement for them both and they soon leaned down so each could take one of Emily's pink nipples into their mouths. Emily responded to this by moving her hands to the top of their heads, not allowing them to move.

As he continued to finger Emily, he sensed a building excitement in her and quickened his pace. Sasha sensed it too and reached down and started rubbing her fingers over Emily’s swollen clitoris. This caused Emily to quickly rock her pelvis back and forth as her face grimaced from the pleasure they were giving her. After a few incredibly pleasurable minutes of feeling the combination of them pleasing her pussy both inside and out as their mouths hungrily sucked on her nipples, Emily gradually started to move her body even faster and I knew from experience she was about to cum. Sasha released the nipple in her mouth and whispered to her, "Cum for us sweetheart!!"

With that heard, Emily starting convulsing as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. She moaned loudly, almost screaming as her face became red from the intense pleasure shooting through her entire body. Emily came hard for nearly a minute as Jim continued to fuck her with his fingers until she collapsed back onto the side of the Jacuzzi.

It took several minutes for her to come down from the orgasm that tore through her. She was breathing deeply, her breasts rising into the air, her nipples now hard and erect, a blissful look on her face. Jim and Sasha smiled as they watched Emily go through the euphoria that comes from having a strong orgasm until she started to recover. They then leaned forward to kiss each other deeply. Emily looked at them both as she moved to close her legs and playfully said, "With everything that has happened tonight, you two have no idea how much I needed that!”

They silently broke off their kiss and then each in-turn moved forward to kiss her. Sasha just kissed her on the lips but when Jim kissed her, he pushed in his tongue into her mouth and they kissed openly for several seconds. When he pulled back, Emily smiled shyly and then leaned her head back again. We all could tell that she was still enjoying the high from finally cumming.

As Emily recovered, Jim and Sasha looked at each other, each not sure what they wanted to do next. They then leaned closer together, whispering. Soon, Jim pulled back as Sasha smiled and he looked at Emily to say, "Would you mind if we each took turns going down on you?"

Emily quickly lifted her head and softly moaned from such a question being asked of her, but said, "I would love you too...but I'm way too sensitive right now."

However, she looked at each of them seductively and said, "I would be happy to return the favor, though."

Sasha could only bite her lower lip in response to what Emily just said.

"Really?” Jim responded with a huge grin on his face.

Nobody said anything for several seconds then he said seriously, "So...have you ever been with another woman before?"

"No…. but I’ve always been curious." Emily said this while looking directly at Sasha.

No other words were spoken.

Jim moved over to his wife and lifted her up out of the water. He placed her on the raised floor in a sitting position at the edge of the Jacuzzi. Warm drops of water ran down her firm body as if she were oozing sex. Her hair was now wet from the mist rising from the hot water and clung to the sides of her face. For several seconds, the three of us sat silently in the water just admiring her beautiful body.

Her feet were still in the water but he quickly raised her legs in front of him as she supported her weight on her hands while leaning back. He moved her legs up, bending them at the knees and she allowed him to place her feet at the edge of the tub, her toes gripping the edge. He then reached up to grab her waist and moved her bottom closer to the edge. After allowing him to move her, she spread her legs open for him. The pubic hair around her pussy was neatly trimmed and she had beautifully large, light brown lips just waiting to be played with.

Jim smiled at Emily as she moved to his side to get a closer view, her eyes locked in on Sasha’s most vulnerable area. With Emily next to him, he leaned down towards his wife’s familiar pussy and started to tease her by licking around her outer lips. After a minute of this, he teased her pussy more by brushing his tongue lightly over her inner lips for a few more seconds as she looked down at him with an anxious look. Then, he rewarded her patience by burying his mouth into her.

Sasha responded by leaning her head back, closed her eyes and let a moan escape from deep within her. She then started moving her hips, moaning softly as he used his familiar tongue to taste her soaking wet pussy. At one point, we could clearly see the tip of his tongue as it worked on her large clitoris causing it to become swollen. Jim tasted his wife for a several minutes until eventually pulling away with one of her large labia squeezed between his lips until it snapped back. Emily smiled when she saw that.

Jim then looked at Emily and asked, "Would you like to taste my wife?”

Emily just nodded her head in approval and her eyes stayed locked in on Sasha's now even wetter pussy as she began moving closer to her. Jim slid aside to make room and we watched as she moved directly in front of Sasha who was waiting with her legs still spread apart. The two women looked seductively at each other as Emily extended her hands and started running her fingers up and down the length of Sasha's inner thighs. She touched her sensitive skin for several seconds then began moving her head closer to Sasha’s body.

Emily slowly moved closer and closer until she was just an inch away from Sasha, who's attention was completely focused on Emily. I moved for a better angle just in time to watch Emily open her mouth and push out her tongue as she leaned into Sasha, getting her very first taste of another woman. She placed her tongue at the opening of Sasha’s pussy and slowly ran her tongue up the full length of her wet vagina to get the full taste and feel of her. Sasha never took her eyes of Emily as she let out a deep sigh from the oral pleasure she was now receiving from her.

Emily took her time, selfishly enjoying her first lesbian experience. I watched enthralled as her tongue slowly moved its way all over Sasha's most sensitive area, tasting her sweetness. I could see her tongue move Sasha’s large vaginal lips aside as she tasted her. Sasha’s breathing became deeper as she concentrated on feeling Emily’s warm tongue explore her pussy. After several minutes of enjoying this new experience, Emily’s started focusing on pleasing Sasha as much as she could.

Emily started to concentrate on Sasha's clitoris, running her tongue in different directions at changing speeds to give Sasha as much pleasure as possible. Sasha responded by gently lifting her feet freely into the air, moved her head back and moaned from the increasing joy she was getting from Emily's mouth. Emily continued to run her tongue over Sasha's clit but occasionally moved down to insert her tongue as deeply inside her pussy as she could. At one point--with her tongue inside Sasha—she moved her head back and forth to tongue fuck her.

The incredible sensations Emily was giving her caused Sasha to start moaning louder and she eventually leaned forward to run her fingers through Emily's wet hair, encouraging her to continue. Jim was still to Emily’s side, breathing heavily, completely focused on her eating out his wife’s pussy. Enthralled, he soon started rubbing his hand up and down Sasha left calf while his other hand started caressing Emily's back.

Suddenly, Emily stopped and placed two fingers from her right hand into her mouth. Then, just a quickly, she slowly inserted her fingers inside Sasha's pussy. Sasha leaned her head back when she did this and in a deep, raspy voice said, "Ooohhh Fuck!!!”

Emily then placed her mouth back over Sasha’s clitoris and started to move her fingers in and out of Sasha’s hot little box.

Feeling Emily fucking her warm pussy with her fingers caused Sasha to fall back on to the tile floor. She then reached up to squeeze her own breasts while raising her bare feet, resting them on Emily’s shoulders. She then started to grind her pelvis into Emily's mouth, feeling her tongue dancing over her clit and fully enjoying her fingers that were now deep inside her. It wasn’t long until she moaned out, "God, that feels good! Please don’t stop!!!"

Jim became excited when he heard his wife say this and leaned forward and started to flick his tongue up and down Emily's back. He also started to stroke his fully erect, 9-inch penis with his right hand. As Emily continued to lick and finger his wife intently, Jim soon reached back with his left hand and started to caress Emily’s ass but it wasn’t long until he began to run the tips of his fingers through the crack of her ass and down over her pussy lips. From his excitement though, he quickly inserted 2, then 3 fingers deep inside her.

Emily didn't stop what she was doing when he did this, she just grunted in response to him placing his fingers back inside her. This incredibly erotic scene continued for several minutes. Jim jerking off and fingering Emily while watching her eat out his wife, Sasha moaning loudly as she pinched and tugged on her erect nipples. Eventually, Sasha started to take shallow breaths and announced, "You're going to make me cum, sweetie!!!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers