The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

I watched as Sasha again reached down with her hand, placing it over Emily's head, which silently told her not to stop. Sasha moved her legs to brace her bare feet on the tile floor and started to grind herself strongly into Emily’s mouth. Emily responded by licking faster and ran her fingers deeper inside Sasha who soon started to take quick, shallow breaths until her body convulsed. She then screamed when the orgasm hit her with full force, her nipples turning rock hard as the orgasm shot through her. Emily pulled back her mouth but continued rapidly fucking Sasha with her fingers as a gush of fluid coated them. Sasha came for what must of felt like a blissful eternity until her gasps slowed down, her knees falling to the side, fully exposing her soaked pussy to us.

Sasha lay there recovering for several seconds, her body quivering as she took in deep breaths. Emily ran her hands up and down Sasha’a legs as she sat watching Sasha recover. Sasha eventually looked down at Emily with a flushed face and asked, "Are you sure you haven't done this before".

Emily smiled and innocently whispered, "No".

As I said earlier, Emily was a naturally gifted lover.

Eventually, Emily moved aside and used her hand to remove Sasha's juices that had condensed on her face. Jim had earlier removed his fingers from Emily and stopped stroking himself when his wife started cumming. After allowing his wife to recover a little, he moved up and took a quick lick of his wife's now sensitive clit causing her to jump. He then moved out of the water to where his wife now lay and they kissed passionately. We watch as their tongues danced and take turns probing each other’s mouths.

As the couple kissed, we could see Sasha's right hand wander down Jim's body to grab hold of his erect penis. We watched as she started to rub her hand up and down his long erection, occasionally squeezing it. This continued for a moment until we heard her say to him, "I need to feel you in me".

Jim moaned quickly and then sat up with a huge smile on his face. He guided Sasha over to the side of the Jacuzzi and placed her on all fours. While moving her, he looked over at us and said, "Would you two mind if I fucked my wife?”

Emily slowly shook her head no. All I could say was, "Please!!”

Jim moved behind his wife as she leaned her head down onto her forearms with her firm, gorgeous ass up in the air just waiting for him to fuck her. He licked several fingers with his tongue then rubbed the saliva over the top portion of his penis. Then, he placed his penis at her opening and slowly pushed his hard cock deep inside her.

Simultaneously, he closed his eyes and groaned as she took in a deep breath. "Oh, yeah!” she said as she squirmed back into him.

He placed his hands on her ass, grabbing her flesh and spread her cheeks apart. After pushing himself inside her he started long, gentle strokes moving the full length of his cock in and out of her. He gradually quickened the pace and she started to push herself back into his thrusts. Emily and I watched silently as Jim fucked his wife this way for several minutes, the sound of their fucking filled the room.

Sasha's beautiful breasts swayed back and forth as she occasionally looked back at Jim and then over at us. From the look on her face, I could tell that she loved being the center of attention as much as she enjoyed feeling her husband fucking her from behind. Occasionally, Jim pulled his large cock out of her pussy and playfully smacked it against her ass. I had a strong feeling that Jim was not only teasing his wife by doing this but he wanted to tease Emily, too.

Soon though, he stopped his teasing and concentrated on pleasing his wife with his tool. Her moaning continued steadily for another minute as he ran his cock deep inside her until she arched her back and screamed as another powerful orgasm pulsed through her. It was incredibly erotic watching Sasha cum again as he fucked her. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Emily was enjoying the view as much as I was because she was now touching herself under the water.

After allowing his wife to finish another blissful orgasm, he told her he needed to switch positions because he didn't want to cum. He pulled himself out of his wife's warm pussy and laid down on his right side next to her. She also turned to her side with her back to him. Jim then grabbed his wife's left thigh and lifted her leg up towards her body, bending her leg at the knee. His positioned himself so that his penis was at the opening of Sasha's still hungry pussy. Then we watched as Sasha reached down with her hand, grabbed his penis and guided the head of it back inside her. Jim did what comes natural and thrust upward to place his cock back deep inside her. Again, she started moaning heavily as he fucked her steadily once more.

In this position, we could clearly see his cock slide in and out of her, her large lips sliding over the long shaft of his penis that was glistening wet with her juices. Sasha’s cute little toes were curled as she moaned, her nipples still hard from recently cumming. Her eyes were closed but she knew she was still being watched, her face was a mask of pleasure.

When Jim placed his cock back inside her, his full attention was initially on his wife but he soon looked over at Emily. He could see that Emily had a lustful look on her face as she watched them fuck each other. Emily soon caught his gaze and they stared at each other for a few, tension filled seconds. He grunted lightly when Emily’s eyes wandered back down their connected bodies to watch his cock now work like a piston inside his wife’s familiar hole.

Jim and Sasha enjoyed this position for a few minutes until Sasha reached down with her hand to run her fingertips over his balls. Then, she grabbed his cock to slide it out of her and playfully ran it over the outside of her pussy. Her eyes focused on the bulbous head of his penis as she teased herself, but Jim soon retook control and placed his cock back inside her. She then started to rub herself with her fingers and it wasn't long until another strong orgasm shook her body causing her to scream once again, her face becoming red as the veins in her neck popped out. It was as if the orgasms she were experiencing were becoming deeper and stronger.

Jim slowed down his strokes, enjoying the grip her vaginal muscles had on his penis as she came. Eventually, Sasha relaxed and he stopped his rhythm but kept himself inside her. He leaned his head over and they kissed again for several seconds. Then, he started whispering in his wife’s ear. After a silent conversation of which Emily and I couldn't hear, both Jim and Sasha both looked over at Emily.

"It’s your turn now!” Sasha said as she looked at Emily.

Emily didn't move, only squeezing her lips together. The game of seduction continued when Jim moved his left hand down, grabbed the base of his thick cock and slid it out of his wife. He gently stroked himself with his left hand as he looked over at Emily. "Do you think you would like to have a turn with this?” he asked with a husky voice.

Sasha smiled.

Emily softly moaned and had an extremely aroused look on her face. She then replied with an innocent yet playful, "Maybe!”

I felt as if I died and was now in heaven as Sasha sat up and extended her hand to Emily. As Emily took a hold of her hand and moved out of the water, Sasha told her "I get a minute with you first".

She then proceeded to guide Emily on to her back, placing her between the two of them. When Emily got comfortable, Jim reached up with his hand and started to slowly caress Emily's left shoulder, arm, and breast with his fingertips.

Sasha was on her knees on Emily's right side as she looked down admiring her body. Sasha’s time to play began when she lightly caressed Emily's upper body for a brief moment, but she soon grabbed Emily’s forearms and pinned them down by her shoulders. Emily completely allowed this seductive aggression to occur as Sasha leaned down to place Emily's right nipple into her mouth. Sasha licked and playfully bit on her nipple for several seconds until it became hard and then she started to gently kiss her way down Emily's torso. Emily left her hands up by her shoulders as if by command, enjoying the seductive kisses as Sasha moved her way down her naked body.

Sasha then placed a hand on each thigh and gently spread Emily’s legs apart. Emily didn't resist, bending her knees, placing her feet on each side of Sasha who moved like a cat as she guided herself between Emily’s open legs. Sasha adjusted herself further, lying on her stomach for more ease as she began to lick Emily’s inner thighs. She spent time on each leg, slowly working her way to what she was desiring most.

She teased Emily, kissing the sensitive areas around her pussy for several seconds. Sasha eyes were looking up at Emily who was staring down with an excited look on her face until Sasha boldly reached up with her hand and spread Emily’s pink pussy lips apart. Then, with her fully exposed, Sasha moved her mouth down and proceeded to taste Emily's sweetness for the first time.

Emily drew in a quick breath and arched her back when she first felt Sasha's tongue make contact with her clitoris. Sasha then masterfully used her tongue both over and inside Emily’s pussy causing her to start moaning. With her hands still raised above her, Emily began to gently move her lower body as she fully enjoyed the incredible sensation Sasha was giving her. It was an incredibly beautiful sight watching Sasha lying on her stomach with her gorgeous ass fully exposed, her bare legs crossed with her feet in the air. All the while, her head erotically buried between Emily's open legs.

Sasha lay there and tasted Emily for several minutes. Meanwhile, Jim watched this incredible scene while softly squeezing Emily's breasts or gently pinching a nipple. Soon though, he leaned over and started to suck on her nipples. Emily quickly responded by reaching down with her left hand and grabbed hold of his penis for the first time. He moaned as she started to explore his erection with her soft hand.

After allowing Emily to play with his large cock for minute or two, Jim sat up and moved close to Emily’s head, sitting on his knees. His face looked like he was in a trance from being so deeply aroused as he looked down at her and he started to slowly stroke the long shaft of his penis now just a foot away from Emily’s face. Still enjoying the pleasure she was receiving from Sasha’a mouth, Emily’s eyes focused on Jim masturbating right next to her. Occasionally, she looked up directly into his eyes with a look that was silently encouraging to continue. Emily had always enjoyed watching men masturbate.

Jim seeing that she was enjoying watching him jerk off made him become even bolder. He moved closer to her and continued stroking himself, now just inches away from her face. When Emily didn’t avert her eyes from his gaze, he slowly moved even closer and brazenly brushed the swollen head of his penis against her cheek. When he still found no resistance, Jim started to rub the full length his penis over the side of her face and neck, fully enjoying both the softness of her skin with his cock and this seductive game between them.

Emily just closed her eyes, letting him rub his rock hard tool all over her upper body. I could tell by her facial expression that she was enjoying both the intimate feeling of his manhood against her skin and this game they were playing just as much as he was.

Jim played with her like this for a minute or two until Emily suddenly opened her eyes and reached down with her right hand. She briefly brushed her nails over his scrotum but soon moved her hand up higher and wrapped her fingers around the long shaft of his penis. His cock looked huge in her hand as he allowed her take control of it. She then took her time to slowly stroke his manhood while occasionally looking up at him with a playful smile.

Soon though, Emily began to tease him by flicking her tongue into the open air, his penis now down by her neck. Jim smiled as she did this but Emily never moved his erection near her mouth. She was playing with him but Jim was so turned on he couldn’t wait very long for what he knew was coming. He soon brashly moved himself to where his penis was now just below her mouth. Still looking up into his eyes as she continued stroking him, she teased him just a little longer until she slowly brought his cock the final inch or two up to her mouth. Then, she started to run her tongue over the head of his penis, tasting the combination of his precum and Sasha’s vaginal juices.

She ran her tongue over the head and shaft of his penis for several seconds causing Jim to lean his head back and moan deeply. Then, Emily moved her left hand to his thigh and guided him deeper into her mouth, easily taking in five or six inches of his cock. At first, Jim didn’t move as he enjoyed the warmth of Emily’s mouth engulf his penis. However, he soon began to slowly move his cock in and out of her mouth while gently holding the back of her head. He looked down to watch it slide in and out of her mouth while feeling her tongue massage the bottom of his penis. It was beautiful seeing the way Emily moved her head as her mouth happily worked on his tool. Occasionally, Emily looked up to give Jim the incredibly erotic view of his cock sliding over the top of her tongue, down into her throat.

Sasha was looking up with her eyes while working her tongue on Emily’s pussy; she had been watching the whole time but never showed any signs of protest. In fact, she gave the full impression she enjoyed watching Emily sucking on her husband’s penis.

After several minutes, Jim reluctantly pulled his penis out of Emily’s mouth. Jim leaned down to Emily and whispered, “You’ll make me cum if I let you keep doing that.”

He then sat up and said to Sasha, “How does she taste?”

Sasha immediately responded, "She tastes wonderful" then went back to licking Emily.

Jim then leaned down towards Emily one last time. She had now refocused on Sasha pleasing her. Jim smiled while listening to her quick breathing and occasional moan escape her lips; all caused by the pleasure his wife was giving her. Jim whispered to Emily, “I would love taste you. Would you mind?”

Emily innocently smiled at him and said, “No!”

Between the excitement of giving and receiving oral sex the last five minutes, the pressure inside her was building heavily.

Jim moved down beside his wife and told her that he wanted a taste now. Sasha took a few more quick licks, running her tongue over the full length of Emily's pussy. Then, she reluctantly moved aside to let her husband have a turn. Jim looked up at Emily as he moved between her legs and asked, "Did you enjoy my wife tasting you?"

Emily looked down just nodding her approval. He smiled and then proceeded to lower his head and quickly buried his mouth into her wetness. No teasing, he just wanted to taste her.

Emily took another deep breath as the oral pleasure returned and she again moved her hips a few seconds after getting adjusted to the sensation of a new tongue. This time Sasha sat back and watched her husband as his eyes looked up to see Emily enjoy what he was doing to her. He wanted to return the favor for what Emily had just done to him.

After licking her pussy for a minute or two, Jim abruptly pulled his mouth away and looked over at his wife. She nodded her head at him as she smiled but spoke no words; it looked as if she were approving what must have been a predetermined plan. Then, Jim sat up to place his weight on his knees while still between Emily's open legs. Once again, Jim reached down with his right hand and started to slowly run it up and down the length of his penis. The head of it was swollen and large veins popped out along the shaft. His cock looked like it needed some serious relief. He looked down at Emily whose eyes were locked in on his erection while he made himself even harder. "Would you like to feel this now?” he said to her, seductively.

Emily let out a deep sigh in response as she again gently nodded her head, telling him silently that she did. I could tell when Jim was going down on her that she was close to cumming but he stopped before she could reach her climax. She almost looked like she was in a trance because she was so turned on. I wondered if Jim stopped for exactly that effect.

He moved closer to her then paused for a second and said, "I have a condom. Do you want me to use one?”

Emily bit her lip as she thought for a moment but soon looked into his eyes and said innocently, "I'm on the pill."

I knew right then that she was completely drunk with lust. I knew because she always used condoms with men she had not had sex with before.

Jim kept stroking himself as Emily continued to watch. It looked like he was showing off what he was about to give her. Jim then softly pleaded, “I’m clean…. I would love to feel you without anything on…but it’s up to you.”

Emily voice was shaking with still increasing arousal as she said, “I’m clean, too.”

She then reached down and started to touch herself in front of him. It was obvious to everyone that she wanted him badly. She then said with hunger in her voice, “I want to feel you inside me. If you promise you’ll pull out before you cum, you can put it in without one!”

This made Jim take a deep breath and his mouth came open as if he was going to drool. He then said, “I promise!”

Sasha smiled when she saw the excited look on her husbands face.

Jim then reached down with his left hand and rubbed his fingers over Emily’s pussy, quickly placing two fingers inside her just to make sure it was as wet as it looked. Her pelvis lightly rocked as he did this. He then removed his fingers that were inside her and used her own juices to wet the upper portion of his penis. He moved forward and placed her legs over the top of each thigh, stopping with his penis just inches away from her hole. Emily looked down, watching with a tremendously anxious look on her face. It was an amazingly erotic view to see the desire on her face with her legs completely spread open as she waited for him.

Jim then moved his penis closer while holding it with his hand and proceeded to rub the head of his cock over the top of her soaking wet pussy lips. Emily pulled her hand back as he started teasing her by running the shaft of his penis up and down the length of her vagina. He used his fingers to place pressure down on his cock so she could get more sensation as he ran it over the top of her. He did this to tease both her and himself. Occasionally, he would build the intensity of his teasing by placing the head of his penis inside her, but would only leave it in her for a second then pull out. His teasing was getting them both extremely hot.

Finally, Emily had enough. She looked at him and said with her voice full of angst, "Just put it in me! I need to feel it!"

Jim took a deep breath then playfully smacked his penis against her vaginal lips two or three times. I could hear a wet slap as he did this. Then, he moved to place the head of his cock at her opening and leaned slightly over her as he grabbed her body at the waist. And then--with one firm thrust--he pushed his naked penis fully inside her.

They both moaned heavily at the same time as he entered her body. Emily slightly arched her back from the sharp jolt of pleasure his hardness gave her as he filled her. Jim closed his eyes and flexed his neck, enjoying the warmth and tightness of a new pussy. He didn't move for several seconds, letting them both enjoy the rush that comes from first penetration. Then, as he looked down at her, he slowly started to move himself inside her but only used a few inches at a time. He did this for several seconds, fully enjoying the sensation of being inside her.

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers