The Club

Story Info
They swing with older women at wild party.
3.5k words
4.27
110.3k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday evening after work Tom Taylor, a co-worker, and I went out for drinks and dinner. In the bar, while I was working on two beers, Tom polished off three martinis. Later, at the dinner table, he finished the fourth before our dinner arrived.

I guess the martinis loosened his tongue for about halfway through our meal he started telling me about a club that he and his wife Sarah belonged to. It was soon apparent that the club he was describing was a swingers club. When I showed no sign of shock he put the question to me! "Why don't you and Sue come and join us tomorrow evening?" Tom asked.

I had been fucking Sue Gibbons for about a year and I had once overheard Tom tell another co-worker that he'd like to get into Sue's panties. So I knew that was the reason that he had suggested that I come to the meeting and bring Sue along.

After some more discussion during which he described the various women that belonged to the club, I said, "I don't know Tom. It sounds good to me, but I don't think I can talk Sue into it, especially not by tomorrow evening." Tom smiled and replied, "Maybe by next Saturday. We meet every Saturday at someone's home. Let me know next week."

Later that night, after Sue and I had finished fucking ourselves to a state of sexual euphoria, I brought the subject of the swingers club up! Sue wasn't too enthused, but on the other hand she didn't say no!

Over the next few days we talked about the club and finally, Wednesday night, Sue agreed to give swinging a try!

When I told Tom that we'd be there on Saturday a broad smile lit his face. I know he was looking forward to Sue's attendance more than mine. Tom told me that the get together was to be at his place and that we should show up any time between seven and eight fifteen that evening.

That Saturday evening Sue was beginning to have second thoughts about going to a swingers club meeting, but after some discussion she agreed to go at least this once. To tell you the truth I think she was just as anxious as I was! She was looking forward to getting a strange cock or two slammed into her hot little cunt.

By the time we arrived, at about seven thirty, everyone else was there. A total of seven couples including Sue and I and Tom and his wife Sarah. It began just like any weekend get together of friends. Everyone had a drink and was munching on various snacks. As soon as Sue and I had drinks Tom slipped his arm around Sue's waist and led us around the room and introduced us to the others.

Tom had previously told me that everyone there would be older than Sue and I. Tom and Sarah were seven or eight years older than me and the others, the women particularly, were anywhere from ten to fifteen years older than me. So I wasn't expecting to see any young, nubile babes! What surprised me most was that there weren't any overweight babes there! All the women were nicely preserved! Some had small tits, some large tits and all were nicely shaped and not a bald pussy in the lot, I was to find out later! I have never found shaved pussies attractive!

For about half hour nothing much happened. Everyone was just standing around talking, sipping their drinks and munching on the various snacks. But then I saw Bob Rutledge on the sofa with Edna Porter. He had Edna's blouse and bra off and was pinching her nipples. As I watched Edna unzipped his pants and pulled his pecker out and started stroking it.

I looked around just in time to see Tom and Sue disappearing through the door to the hall. I knew that Tom had been looking forward to fucking Sue and it looked like it was about to happen!

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned it was Tom's wife, Sarah. "Looks like your gal is going to be occupied for a while! Why don't you come with me?" she said. Watching Bob and Edna's show on the couch had given me a hard on that was in need of relief, so I followed Sarah into the bedroom. By the time we got there she had her blouse off and said, over her shoulder, "Unhook me sweetie!" When I unhooked her bra she turned and peeled it off! Her tits weren't large, but they were large enough and showed no hint of any sag! After dropping her mini-skirt and kicking it toward a nearby chair she Asked, "Don't you think you'd better get out of those clothes?" I smiled at her and quickly removed my shirt. After my pants hit the floor and we were both standing there in just our underwear Sarah took her panties off. Sarah Taylor stood about five feet six inches tall, had coal-black hair, blue eyes and a dense mat of long, curly black hair between her legs!

I stood there for a minute or two taking in her beautiful, well shaped body! When I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my briefs Sarah said, "Here let me do that!" She crouched before me and pulled my shorts down and off. When my stiff pecker was released from the confines of my underwear and Sarah saw it she gasped and said, "My God that's the biggest dick I've ever seen! Still in a crouch she grasped my cock and asked, "Good God Chuck how big is that monster?" Before I could answer she leaned forward and kissed the head of my steel hard prick! Taking her by the shoulders, I pulled her up and said, "Nine and a half inches!" We kissed then.

and Sarah still had a firm grip on my throbbing cock.

Our kiss didn't last long. Sarah said, "Let's get into bed! I just have to sample that big, fat cock!"

We wasted no time in tumbling into bed where I took her into my arms and kissed her for the second time! As we kissed she wrapped her hand around my hot, throbbing cock and began stroking it, using long, slow movements. With her fondling my tool I just had to get one of her luscious tits into my mouth! As my tongue caressed her nipple Sarah tightened her grip on my pecker and started stroking faster! Thank God I had fucked Sue twice and she had given me a great blowjob the night before or I'd have cum right then!

My tongue on her nipple made Sarah cum once and then she begged, "Please Chuck! I want to find out what it's like to have a dick that size! Pleeeessse, baby, do me now!" I got between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down the length of her tight slip until she pleaded, "Damn it Chuck quit teasing and do it!" Using steady pressure, I slowly slipped the first four inches of my dick into her surprisingly tight cunt. There I stopped and held for a minute. Sarah had a wide eyed grin on her face and she was moaning, "Oh damn, Chuck I can't believe it! I mean I've never felt anything like it! Pleeeeese baby let me have the rest of that magnificent cock!" She wanted the rest so I let her have it! With one swift lunge I drove the last five inches of my prick into her hot, wet pussy! Sarah gasped and I held still for just a minute, until she got used to having a cock buried so deep in her boiling snatch.

When I started moving, I used slow, full-length strokes. I was in no hurry to bring this escapade to an end so I maintained the long, slow movements until she had cum at least three times and then I let the tempo build gradually until I was hammering her pussy hard and fast and without mercy. Sarah was the most vocal gal I had ever fucked and each time she came she cried out her pleasure so loudly that I know that she could be heard all over the house! A little later I was glad that others had heard her (at least I was glad that the other women in attendance had heard her)! I kept hammering away at her pussy until I felt my balls getting ready to release a tidal wave of cum! "Oh damn, baby, I'm gonna cum" I gasped. In seconds I flooded her hot, slippery cunt with buckets of thick, steamy cum!

I lay on top of her for five minutes, or so with my withered cock still buried in her! We kissed and I was giving her tits a good going over, pinching and rolling her nipples. At the same time Sarah was saying, "God Chuck I've never felt anything as wonderful as that monstrous cock of yours!"

I finally rolled off her and lay beside her. Sarah grasped my pecker and after a few minutes knelt beside me and took my limp dick into her mouth and cleaned our combined juices from it. I was thinking, "What the hell is Tom thinking of? Inviting half dozen men to fuck his beautiful wife! Not only is she a great piece of ass, but from the way she's attending to my cock she just has to be a great cock sucker!"

After another fifteen minutes we decided that we'd better rejoin the others. I picked up my pants and Sarah said, "You won't be needing those for a while! No one else will be wearing anything."

Sarah and I walked back to the living room hand in hand and the first thing I noticed was that Tom and Sue were already there. Sue was wearing a pair of panties and Tom was wearing a big smile! He had obviously fulfilled his desire to get into Sue's panties and from the look on Sue's face she hadn't been disappointed! But the most interesting thing was Melissa "Missy" Rutledge on her hands and knees in front of the love seat with Earl Simmons cock in her mouth! While she was giving Earl a blowjob Sam Porter was on his knees behind her fucking her doggie style! As her head bobbed up and down on Earl's pecker and Sam pumped his pecker in and out of her snatch, her sizable tits were swinging freely!

With the exception of Missy every woman in the place turned to stare openly at my dangling dick. Sarah let go of my hand and walked over to Tom and spoke to him in a low voice, occasionally glancing at me.

As I continued to watch the action of Missy, Earl and Sam, two ladies approached me and each took me by the hand and led me to the couch. Once I was seated, Edna Porter sat down beside me and Tina Miles knelt on the floor between my knees. Edna grasped my limp pecker and as she started stroking it she said, "We couldn't help hearing Sarah a little while ago and from the sound of it she certainly was enjoying this monster cock of yours!" While Edna stroked my cock Tina took one of my balls into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. It took only a few minutes for my dick to begin to recover and just as Edna bent down and took it between her hot, eager lips Sue, who I had lost track of, came storming into the room, fully dressed. By the look on her face I knew that she was pissed off about something. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked. "That no good son-of-a-bitch tried to stick his puny little cock in my ass! I told him I didn't do that, but he tried it anyway! I'm leaving and I never want to see you again! You talked me into this!" She headed for the door so I jumped up and followed her. I caught her at the door. "Wait a minute baby! I'll get dressed and drive you home." She turned to me and said, "Oh no you won't! You talked me into coming here, but I'm not staying in the same house as that pervert! And you can forget about me! I never want to see you again you bastard!" With that she opened the door and was gone. I couldn't very well follow her…I was naked!

Tom was at my side by this time and taking me by the arm he said, "Come on Chuck. She's pissed now, but give her some time and she'll calm down! Call her tomorrow and I'm sure she'll be ready to make up." Just then Edna patted me on the ass and said, "Come back and sit down Chuck." She took my hand and led me back to the couch. I went willingly. Tom said, "Relax and enjoy. I'll get you a drink." Needless to say by this time I had lost all semblance of a hard on, but Edna was doing her best to revive my limp pecker!

By now Bob Rutledge had Tina on the floor and was pounding his thick dick into her! Tom delivered a bourbon and water and as I sipped it Edna was working on my stiffening cock. As Edna was working on my rising pecker I caught sight of Missy Rutledge! She was starring, wide eyed at my cock and licking her dry lips! When I had a full-fledged boner I sat the drink on the end table and Edna swung a leg over my lap and guided my willing cock into her hungry pussy! With only the head of my pecker in her snatch she stopped and whispered, "God I've never seen such a gigantic tool, let alone ever had one!" then she ohhh so sloooolllly lowered herself onto my throbbing meat pole! When she was fully impaled she sighed and gasped, "Damn! It's unbelievable! It's in soooo damned far!"

For a full minute she just sat there with my cock buried right up to the base, using the muscles in her cunt to grip and relax around my dick! I had never had my pecker in a woman who exercised so much control over those muscles or could use them to grip my cock as tight! After that first minute she started riding my cock…slowly at first and then with increasing speed. In less than two minutes she came! Edna wasn't the vocal kind! She didn't cry out when she came. Instead she smiled and whispered, "Ohhh yeah baby! Damn that big dick of yours works magic!" She must have rode my cock for at least twenty minutes and had I don't know how many orgasms! All the time she was humping my cock in and out of her snatch I was pinching her nipples and rolling them between my thumbs and fingers! Edna had one last mind-blowing orgasm and that triggered me! My cock rocketed jet after jet of thick, hot cum into her quivering pussy! She fell against me and couldn't move for a few minutes. She kissed me and whispered, "Ohhh Chuck don't tell Sam or anybody, but that's the best ever!"

When she was finally able to move she took to hand towels from the end table and handed one to me and then let my withered pecker slip from her snatch! She cleaned her pussy with the towel and I dried our, slimy, juices from my dick with the other towel.

After that round with Edna I was shot, at least for a while. Half hour later Tina Miles and Jane Simmons put on a show for us! They started by playing with and sucking each other's tits and fingering each other's pussy. Everyone gathered around them, urging them on. Tina lay down on the floor and Jane turned and placed her knees on either side of Tina's head and they sixty-nined until they were both worn out from cuming time after time!

By the time they were finished I had another boner. Irene Boone took me by the hand and led me to the couch and once I was seated she knelt between my knees and kissed the tip of my cock before opening her hot, wet mouth to let the head slide between her lips! As her tongue was caressing the head of my cock George Miles, Tina's husband, positioned himself behind her and, with one swift lunge, buried his dick in her pussy! When he started stroking his cock in and out of her pussy Irene's head began moving up and down, taking as much of my prick as she could into her mouth with each downward movement of her head! Her bobbing head kept time with George's cock sliding in and out of her cunt! George started with long, slow strokes and maintained that pace for quite a while and when he started to speed up so did Irene's bobbing head! I'm not sure how long the whole episode went on nor how many times Irene came! I do know that near the end my cock was practically flying in and out of her mouth! George blew his load just seconds before my cock exploded! When the first jet of cum hit her mouth Irene took my dick deep into her mouth and swallowed every drop!

In just a little over four hours I had screwed two sexy older women and had been given a great blowjob by another! Now that may not be a record, but it's a damned good average! I was pretty well worn out. I doubted that I'd ever be able to get it up again. I sank back against the couch and figured that I was done for the night.

Half-hour later I heard someone speak my name. I opened my eyes and there stood Sarah Taylor, my hostess. "You look like you could use some TLC." She said. She took my hand and pulled me to my feet and said, "Come with me! I'm just the one to provide that TLC!

She led me to the bedroom where we had enjoyed the first fuck of the evening. "Lay down on you stomach!" she said. I obeyed! She straddled my legs and began to massage my back. She started at my shoulders and worked lower and lower. When she reached my ass she kneaded it with firm hands. When she was satisfied that she had done enough she knelt beside me and said, "Turn over!" Again she started at the top, massaging my chest and pinching my nipples and working her way down my torso. When she reached my limp pecker she stroked it gently with one hand and with the other she fondled my balls! My cock twitched and began to respond! When it was just semi-erect she bent down and took it into her mouth! After five minutes or so of Sarah's tongue and hot sucking mouth, and much to my surprise, my cock was as hard as an iron bar. Sarah lifted her head, smiled and slipped my dick back into her mouth. Her head started moving up and down, slowly. I was sure that she was fighting a losing battle. I didn't think I'd cum for at least a week. But, when her head started bobbing faster I wasn't so sure and in a few minutes I knew I was wrong! Sarah Taylor was the best cocksucker I had ever come across! I took a good fifteen minutes for her talented mouth to work its magic! Then I blasted a small load of thick, gooey cum into her hot mouth! "How was that?" she asked. "Damn Sarah that was the greatest ever!" I replied.

I staggered back into the living room and collapsed on the couch. People were dressing and getting ready to leave. Three of the ladies (Sarah, Irene and Edna) came to the couch to thank me for a wonderful evening. Then a fourth lady came and sat down beside me! It was Missy Rutledge. She put her hand on my thigh and said, "I'm sorry that we couldn't get better acquainted tonight. But, if it's alright with you I'd like to give you a call in a day or two." I smiled and told her that that would be fine with me. She kissed my cheek and said goodnight.

After the others had gone Sarah brought my clothes from the bedroom and, while I was dressing, Tom said, "Well how did you like your first swingers meeting?" I replied, "I had a great time, but I don't think I could stand more than one of these a week." Tom said, "Yeah! You were sure the hit of the party. Be sure to call Sue tomorrow and try to get thing patched up with her." I said, "I'll try, but once she's made up her mind there's no changing it!"