The Club

Story Info
Well-hung man finds fellowship.
1.2k words
4.39
71.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eros701
eros701
35 Followers

I was checking my e-mail one morning and I saw a message from a friend of mine. "I thought you might be interested in this." He wrote and included a link to a website. I clicked the link and found myself viewing the site for a club for men with unusually large penises.

I know in stories of this type it is usual for guys to brag about their dick size and crow about how women love their member, but those guys are full of it. I know. I have an eleven- inch dick. A real one. Eleven inches long, six and a half in circumference. Most women I know won't even attempt sex with me and I have never fully penetrated a woman. I can usually get a little more than half in. I just have too much cock.

Anyway, this club was for men who share my dilemma and for women who love huge cocks. After reading the information I decided to contact them. What did I have to lose? They wrote me back and invited me to their next meeting. I had to send them a photo of my unit (Thank God for digital cameras.) and I was warned that I would be asked to leave if I didn't really possess the endowment I claimed.

I was nervous as I approached the location of the meeting. I didn't know what to expect. I arrived at a beautiful old home outside of town, an old, elegant mansion. I was greeted at the door by a lovely 40-ish woman who escorted me inside and told me to make myself comfortable. I don't know what I expected, but this certainly wasn't it! This was more like a cocktail party than the AA scenario I had envisioned. (Hi, my name is Peter and I have a big dick…) Guests were milling about and chatting in a beautiful oak paneled study. There was a full bar and a fantastic cold buffet laid out. The men in the crowd ranged from young men in their twenties to older gentlemen in their sixties and appeared to come from a broad cross section of society. The women, as well, were varied in age and race.

I engaged in conversation with many of the guests. The one thing we didn't talk about was cocks! Finally our hostess called for attention and asked me to come to the front of the room. She welcomed me as the club's newest member and I received a nice round of applause from the guests. Then one of the men in the front said "Okay, let's see it!"

The hostess said. "It's show time, Sweety. Let's see the goods." I was kind of in shock as I looked a the expectant faces in the crowd. Hesitantly I unbuckled my pants and lowered them. My dick hung limply on my thigh, about eight inches soft.

"He's not even hard!" cried someone.

"We'll soon fix that!" Said another female guest.

With that two ladies from the crowd came up to me and began stroking my dick. Soon I was at full arousal and they stood back to let the rest of the guests get a good look at me. Whistles and cheers of appreciation greeted me.

"Geez, look at the size of that thing!"

"I can't wait to take a ride on that."

"Let Aisha see if she can handle him."

The crowd parted and a statuesque black woman approached me. Large breasted, slim-waisted and broad hipped she had a juicy, round ass that made my dick twitch. She took my cock in her hand and gave it a squeeze. Her hand couldn't close around it.

"You are one of the biggest men here, Baby." She cooed. "Do you know what these people want, Sugar?" She whispered in my ear: "They want to see you fuck my ass with that big cock" I let out a groan as her tongue traced along the shell of my ear.

Aisha stood back and with a dramatic gesture discarded her form-fitting dress. She stood before me in all her naked glory. Her skin was smooth and perfect. Her breasts were large and firm with stiff brown nipples like chocolate kisses waiting to be savored. Suddenly I couldn't care less about the people watching us, I had to have this woman. Then she knelt before and began licking and sucking my cock. She couldn't get much of me in her mouth but she tried hard. I was in heaven. Her tongue danced around my shaft as her hands caressed my balls. "Fuck her ass!" someone shouted.

Aisha grinned and said to me, "Let's get that bad boy in my behind." She lovingly coated my cock with KY and presented her backside to me. The audience murmured in anticipation. Could she take it or not? I fingered her asshole and Aisha groaned her approval. She reached back and spread her beautiful brown cheeks wide for me. I could see her trying to relax her sphincter to allow my entrance. At last I pressed the head of my penis against her back hole.

I pushed forward, gently but firmly. Aisha's body tensed up as my cockhead sought to penetrate her. She moaned as I slid into her, her asshole engulfing the head of my penis. I had never been so aroused, buttfucking this voluptuous black woman in front of a crowd of big-dicked strangers. She pressed back against me, taking more of my organ into herself. I reached around to fondle those big tits.

We began to fuck, in and out. I penetrated a little deeper with each stroke. Finally I felt something that I'd never felt before: my balls slapping against a woman's ass! "She took it all!" someone whispered in awe. Aisha bucked against me, grinding her ass against me, having one orgasm after another. I pumped her behind hard, transfixed by the sight of my massive tool stretching her asshole. Finally she pulled herself off of me, sweaty and trembling.

"Baby, that ain't no cock you got there. That's a magic wand!," she gasped. I haven't come that much in a long time.

"He's still hard." Said a woman in the crowd.

As the evening progressed I made the acquaintance of many of the women in attendance. One woman, an attractive blonde about 40, merely pushed me back and mounted me. She rode my rod until she was wracked by a powerful orgasm. She then kissed me on the cheek and walked away. We never exchanged a word.

Another, a petite 20 year old college student with lovely red hair, rather shyly asked if she could sample my wares. " I don't think I can do the butt thing like Aisha," she said, blushing, "but I'd really like to feel you in me."

We kissed, softly at first, then with increasing passion. She pulled me on top of her and guided my cock into her warm, young cunt. She gasped as I worked myself deeper and wriggled against me as we fucked. She was so young and tiny and her moans and whimpers were so sexy to me that I almost came too soon. Then she started moaning "Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Please fuck your little girl! I love your huge dick up in me!" That was it for me. I started fucking her as hard as I could. I still couldn't get more than ¾ of my cock in her tight little pussy. "Fuck your little girl, Daddy. Fuck your little girl." she continued. I couldn't take any more. I pulled out and shot my load all over her pretty pink nipples.

That was my first time at the "Big Dick" club, but needless to say not the last.

eros701
eros701
35 Followers