The Club

Story Info
Two men want her, two men get her.
1.4k words
3.54
38.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers

Ok so the evening starts with us (me and Laura) just chilling out, she started to role a joint but she’s not very good so she phoned up Nelly, (male friend short for nelson) ok so anyway, he’s sitting skinning up, and I’m just chilling, lounging on the floor, a little aware of how I look but not really concentrating on it.

Anyway Laura has a bath and nelly and me just sit and smoke and drink. When Laura comes out she starts getting changed, and then after awhile she calls for me to come and join her. So I change into my fitted blue jeans and change my bra. Nelly is doing his hair in the bathroom and both the bedroom and the bathroom doors are open, anyway, Nelly strolls in, apologises as fast as he can and walks out again. And surprising both Laura and myself I call to him to come back because it doesn’t bother me. So he walks back in, chills out with us while Laura and me get changed. I’m just in my jeans and my bra and am trying on all different tops and asking their opinion. We finally decide on a black very low cut clinging black top.

After that we sit and listen to music and drink etc until a few more friends have arrived, we then head off to the dolphin which is like a pub with live DJ’s and happy hour. Anyway, we stay there for a while and get a few more drinks inside us, I’m feeling pretty self-conscious to start with but soon let the alcohol get to work. After that we get a cab over to Yates, which is a club in Margate.

So we go in, and we sit over by the window in front of a leather sofa, so Laura goes to get some drinks and I’m sitting there smoking a cigarette when a guy asks me if anyone is sitting on the sofa, I tell him I don’t think so and him and his mate so anyway, one of them sits on the sofa and the other sits over on the windowsill chatting to Laura’s mate. I get up to get my drink from Laura and when I turn back to sit down, the guy sitting on the sofa pats the seat next to him and says sit down. So I move over and sit next to him, crossing my legs towards him and leaning my head back, slightly tilted towards him.

I find out his name is Richard and He asks me what my name is, whether I live down there, where I’m from, how old I am etc then we start talking about our star signs and find out we are the same along with his mate. Iv finished my drink by this time and asks if he wants one, he says yes and I tell him he has to come to the bar with me. Standing at the bar I ask what he wants, he asks for whatever I’m having and so I lean against the bar to get the barman’s attention.

Richard puts his right hand on my hip and starts moving to the music. I put my hand over his and pull him against me as I grind my ass against him. I pull his hand up over my ribs and he starts stroking the underside of my breast. I move his hand again up onto my breast as he pushes against me.

When I’ve ordered the drinks he tells me to go back to the table because he’s going to the toilet and will be over in a sec, so I go over and dance with Laura until he comes back and drags me back to the sofa. So we sit down and I spark a cigarette and he asks me for one, ‘well what do I get in return?’ I ask, we are very close and he just looks at me and then kisses me, he’s pretty rough but mmmm its nice to be kissed, I break the kiss and whisper ‘maybe’ he looks into my eyes and kisses me again. And nicks the cigarette out of my hand, ‘noo no no’ that’s mine, I laugh as I slide my hand up his arm trying to take it back.

He kisses me again but I break the kiss and stick my tongue out at him. He flicks his tongue over my tongue stud and kisses me again making me laugh. I slide my hand down over his cock and look into his eyes saying, ‘you know you want too’ he leans in towards me and kisses me again making me moan slightly an he traces his hand over my thigh. I pull his other hand down and take a drag of my cigarette as he talks to his mate and draws him into the conversation before saying he needs to go to the toilet as he adjusts his trousers, me and Gavin make wanking signs and laugh.

Gavin then starts sliding down onto the sofa where I am sitting, ‘Rick wont be happy that you have taken his place’ I say in his ear before leaning down and resting my head on his shoulder. He says something I don’t catch so I look up and he’s right there, soo fit and eyes to die for, ‘what?’

‘I said I don’t care’ he says as he leans down to kiss me, leaning over me slightly making me move back into the sofa. Ohh my god, he is so tender, his lips teasing mine, with little butterfly kisses. I want to kiss him properly, he is teasing me, and I want him. His hand moves up over my body onto my breast, teasing my nipples, his fingers circling, making my body arch. As his tongue starts probing my mouth, all I want is more; I lift my hand and run my nails through his short dark hair. As my other hand moves down, feeling his cock. I whisper in his ear that he will make me horny if he carries on, he just laughs a little and increases the pressure of both his mouth and his fingers.

We have been kissing ages when Richard comes back, he laughs at Gavin and winks before sitting down on the armrest on my left, leaning down and kissing me, the roughness in contrast to Gavin in arousing, but I soon pull away and kiss Gavin. As my hand slides down over Rick’s cock, Gavin kisses me, he moves his hand over my body and down between my legs as I feel Rick’s hand moving over my breasts as he places his cool fingers inside my bra, twisting my nipples, flicking over the peaking little buds.

The pressure being applied to my nipples, and the soft teasing touch of Gavin’s mouth and his hand between my legs is to much, my body responds by arching up against Gavin’s hand as I moan against his lips. Before I know it there’s a bouncer standing in front of us putting his hand between us, telling us to cool it down. I smile dreamily up at him and he walks away to stand and keep an eye on us. We laugh and I realise Rick has gone but I soon forget as Gavin starts to kiss me again, my eyes are bright and I watch the bouncer as Gavin kisses from my swollen lips down to my neck, onto the swell of my breast. I moan slightly as the bouncer moves off and I feel Gavin’s tongue on my hot skin. As my eyes start to close I notice a couple sitting opposite us watching me. The girl has her eyes fixed on my body I can see in her eyes she wants to be me. I smile sexily as I move down and capture Gavin’s lips; he pushes me back into the couch as the kiss becomes heated. I flick open my eyes, and my eyes connect with hers as I kiss Gavin’s hot mouth. The girl’s eyes flick from my hot, desire filled eyes to my long painted nails teasing Gavin’s hard cock.

Mmmm now this could turn interesting.

End

This story is dedicated to Rick because I love being his slut and knowing he is totally addicted to me.

Please vote for my story and any others you read!

Any comments on this story or suggestions for further stories are most appreciated.

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers