The Club

Story Info
Two married women in lesbian lust.
1.7k words
4.03
57.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was ours as we walked in the door. Your arm wrapped around mine.

All eyes were upon us as we stopped and kissed. You could read their faces, all with such envy.

Your gown so understated, yet modest. A beautiful V-neck bust line. Showing off your beautiful heaving chest. With a shawl draped around your broad shoulders. Even I couldn't help but stare at you. I was a little taken aback, as if I was standing outside my own body, viewing us as everyone else was.

You looked so ravishing, so gorgeous. Your hair pulled up, showing off your beautiful swan like neck. A very elegant gold necklace and gold drop earrings, donned your ears and neck. Your gown, flowing down your beautiful elegant body, your feet wrapped in matching stiletto heels. And me, a very simple outfit. Dress pants, nice shirt, top button open, with a jacket. Almost like you were the woman, and I was the man. But why not? After all, this was The Blue Neon Club. A club for lesbians.

Even though we are not lesbians, we are BI, we like to walk on the wild side every time we go out with each other. Did our husbands know about us? We'd like to hope not. Nothing like keeping a little mystery in the relationship. You know, to keep the fires burning.

The stage was illuminated of course with, blue neon, a woman playing a saxophone, very softly, played in the corner. Everything about this club totally intrigued me. Everything 80's. And now with you sharing this beautiful moment with me, I was in heaven.


We gathered ourselves up to the bar, and ordered our drinks. Two blue vodka martinis. We paid the bar tender, took a sip of our drinks, before laying them down on the bar in front of us. I leaned in towards you, and passionately kissed your beautiful painted lips. You accepted my kiss so readily. Our lips melding together, our tongues dancing like two lovers on a dance floor.

With that, I break our kiss. You moan a slight protest. I take your hand in mine and lead you to the dance floor. You hold me close to you. So close that I can hear your heartbeat, as my head rests just above your gorgeous heaving chest. We held each other, and danced together while the saxophonist played a slow jazz rendition of Lady In Red. I was elated in your arms.

As the song played on, we held each other close. Almost as if we were one. Your body next to mine, so soft, like a lamb. I couldn't wait to get you out of the club and take you home and make sweet love to you; but I really wanted to enjoy this time with you also.

As my head rested upon your heaving chest, I could hear your sweet heartbeat, in synch with the music and mine. I finally lifted my head and looked longingly into your beautiful resplendent baby blue eyes, then whispered "I love you."

As you whispered, "I love you too."

Then your head bent down and your beautiful painted lips meshed with mine. The song ended and we went back for our drinks. Each taking a sip. My arm reached around your shapely waist. As I leaned into you. Everyone knew that we were so much in love. I mean, it was written all over our faces.

The next song was beginning to play. I said to you, "may I have this dance my love?"

"It would be my pleasure to dance with you again," you said.

With that, we went to the dance floor, and danced. When it was over, we went back for our drinks again, and finished them up. Then I asked you if you would accompany me back to my place. You delighted me with a kiss so sweet I almost melted on the spot. Then whispered to me, "I would love to."

And with that, we left the club, and got into my BMW. We drove for a while, then pulled into my driveway. My husband was out of town all week. So this was perfect.. And besides, I kind of hoped the evening would go this way. So I had everything all set up. Candles everywhere, they just had to be lit. We went inside, took off our shoes, I gathered your shawl off of you and kissed each shoulder where it had lain. And placed it on the chair by the door. Grabbed your arm, and took you upstairs. Went into the master bedroom, then the master bath and drew some water placing some bubble bath and rose petals into the water, then lighting every candle in the whole room.

I turned around and just stared at you. You looked so magnificent. So radiant. So gorgeous. This time you grabbed my arm so gently, and pulled me to you. And kissed me so sweetly. "I love you." I heard you whisper.

"And I you," I said.

The water in the tub was nearly done. So I turned around and turned it off. I started to undress.. But you stopped me, and finished undressing me. So then I undressed you, with such pleasure, you cannot believe. To finally see your gorgeous body, tall, statuesque, with the most beautiful orbs I've ever seen on any woman. I wanted them. I wanted you. I grabbed your arm lightly and led you to the tub, and you got in sat down, and grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Your legs were spread so I could sit down between them. I could feel your sweet cunt against me.

As I laid there in your arms, feeling so elated. You reached for the bath puff, and placed it into the water, and then ran it along my arm. Then along my chest, caressing each orb one at a time. I gave a little whimper, and you just laughed. I squirmed in your arms, the trickle of water on my arm was tickling me. But I enjoyed it to. I mean, who wouldn't? I had the most awesomely gorgeous woman with her long arms draped around me.

We finished lathering each other in the tub. We kissed and played so playfully with each other. After a bit of foreplay, we finally rinsed off, and I let the water out of the tub. We gathered ourselves each a towel, and dried off, then I grabbed your arm and led you to the master bedroom. Laid you down on the bed, and kissed you so deeply you probably thought I was reaching for your toes.

You felt so good against me, your tits touching mine, our nipples erect. I kissed you again. Then traveling my kisses further down your swan like neck, and laved my tongue in the hollow there. Then further down to the hollow between your beautiful orbs. I caressed your nipples with the back of my hands. You let out a whimper of delight. Your breast so meaty, filled my mouth. My tongue underneath your elongated nipple, and my mouth slightly clamped over the top. Suckling you, like I was drawing from you, your sweet milk. I only wish I could taste your sweet milk. I have often wondered what it tastes like. Your hands went to the back of my head, pushing me harder against your breasts, as I lay there suckling you. My other hand caressing your breast, rolling your long erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and slightly pulling upward. After a few minutes, I lifted my head and switched breasts. Your hands still caressing the back of my head, holding me there. My eyes suddenly flew up and looked at your sweet painted face, your pale puddles of blue eyes staring down at me, smiling at me. I was in heaven.

I continued to suckle your meaty breast, and caress the other with my hand. Then traveling my kisses further down your torso, laving my tongue in your belly button. All the while, your hands caressing the back of my head, as if holding me there in each spot I kissed. My hands running along your sweet soft body. My kisses traveling like an expedition down your long torso. My tongue laving every inch of your tall, lithe body. I finally reached your dark forest. And journeyed my way through. Running my tongue along your pink lips, parting them like the red sea. Probing further, and dancing my tongue against your inner walls. I glance up at your loving oceanic eyes and see you smile. Your soft silky pussy lips danced earthly kisses and drowned waves of rapacious desire. I continued to drink of your delicious wonder, as my heart cried for your aching love. Your hands reached down and cradled my head as I was lapping up every bit of juice your dark forest spewed forth onto my tongue.

Every night for that whole week while my husband was away.. We had a date with each other. I'd pick her up in my BMW, or she'd pick me up in her Lexus, then we'd go to The Blue Neon Club, and watch all the girls become envious of us as we walked in the door. After a few hours of a few drinks, some dancing, and making out on the dance floor, we'd come back to my place, as I was the only one there for the week, then we'd fuck.

Barely getting out of the car, and the key into the lock on the door and ourselves into my house.. We'd finally stumble in, barely able to keep our hands off each other, then making our way up the stairs and into the first room on the left. The master bedroom. You'd fuck me, then I'd fuck you. Back and fourth and back and fourth, all night long. If one of us didn't have our tongues in one of our hot wet pussy's, lapping up all the juice that we could take in, we'd have a pink dildo shoved up one of our cunts. Fucking each other till the cows came home. A tongue in one pussy, a dildo in another. Or a tongue in one pussy and a tongue in another, as in a 69 position. Our bodies entwined, our tits meshed against another. Fucking each other, moaning into each others cunts, with juices flowing. Sometimes I'd let you strap on a dildo, and I'd get on all fours and let you fuck me from behind. Our tits swaying furiously as you would quicken your pace, inside my vagina, until we each furiously orgasmed. Your body was mine and mine was yours, forever entwined that whole week.