The Club

Story Info
Wife takes the party home.
3k words
3.15
113.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday night. The club was packed and people were waiting outside to get in. we were dancing the night away, getting all sweaty before we went home and made love. These nights are always the best ones. Get home after a long night of drinking and moving, have rough energetic, passionate sex, and pass out in each other's arms. Who knew tonight would be different.

The song ended and the floor transitioned. We decided to get a drink. There was plenty of night left to sober up before the ride home. At the bar we ordered the same thing we had been drinking all night. A beer for me, and a vodka-cran for her. At this point she was a bit tipsier than I was. She looked great tonight. Wearing her skin tight pink tank-top, cut so low her tits were about to fall out. And her mini skirt was so short just dancing was showing everyone her ass. It was pretty obvious most of the guys in the club had caught more than an eyeful at some point in the night. She picked up her drink from the bar and the napkin fell off from the bottom. She bent over to pick it up, which made her skirt ride all the way up. The guys behind her stopped their conversation and took a long look. I looked back, and when they noticed they just kind of shrugged it off. When she finally got back to her feet, one of her tits had fallen out. The bartender laughed and I covered it back up for her. She wasn't wasted. Just off center, and her outfit was a bit short for her to control. We talked into each other's ears for a bit and laughed about stuff. The night was going just like any other night.

Until this Latin chick walked in. She was dressed in less than my lady, and had a lot more to drink. From the moment she hit the dance floor it was obvious she was just there to get laid. I could have cared less, but I still had to look. I mean she was wearing next to nothing and her boobs were almost falling out too. Unfortunately my lady caught me staring a little too hard.

"Like what you see?" she asked, in a very angry tone.

"Huh? Ohh I was just...."

"What the fuck, am I not hot enough for you?"

"Baby, don't take it the wrong way."

"Don't baby me, go baby that bitch."

"I was just looking. I don't want that. I want you."

"Whatever." She responded with a roll of her eyes and a quick look away.

We finished our drinks and moved out on to the floor again. Everything was smoothed over for now. I looked around and noticed guys were still staring at my lady as well as the Latina on the floor. And why not? Both of them were smoking hot, and half naked. "What are you looking for? That tramp in the white skirt?" she asked me.

"No, I was just noticing how many guys are staring at you, and thinking to myself 'man I am lucky'"

She turned her back to me and ground her ass into my crotch. All the while looking around to see who was staring at her. She turned back to face me.

"Wow!" She said, "It's kinda hot knowing all these guys want to fuck me..." She giggled

"Good for you." I replied with some sarcasm.

Just then the Latina chick bumped into me, almost falling over. I grabbed her and pulled her back up. She brushed her hand across my face, and walked away.

"Asshole!"

"Now how is that my fault?" I asked.

"I saw the way you looked at her. You want her go get her." She stormed off.

I tried to follow but I lost her in the crowd. I figured she had just run to the bathroom to cool off. So I returned to the bar for another beer.

Three beers later she had still not returned. I went to look for her again. Upstairs, downstairs, even in the smoking sections. The club was too packed. She could be anywhere and I might have just glanced over her. This was dumb anyway. I didn't really do anything wrong. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. Fucking alcohol, it makes situations worse than they really are. I walked back to the bar and on the way I bumped into the Latin chick.

"Hello." I said with a smile.

"Goodbye." She replied with a stuck up look.

Awesome. This chick got me in trouble and she didn't even dig me to begin with. I went back to the bar to wait for my lady.

Closing time rolled around and still no sign of her. I watched the club empty out. She was no where to be found. They shut the doors and I waited out front.

Nothing.

I started to get worried that she walked home. It was a pretty long walk, but definitely not too long to make it. Hell we had done it together a few weeks earlier. My last hope was that she was waiting at the car. I went to the parking garage, and again nothing. This is really turning into a bad night. I called the house on my cell and nothing. I jumped in my car and carefully drove home. Partially looking for her, and also keeping it cool so I didn't get pulled over.

All the way home there was no sign of her. I pulled into the driveway and hoped to see a light on. Again, nothing.

I walked up the walkway to the front door, kind of dragging my feet expecting her to just be asleep and pissed at me. My key hit the lock and turned. I moved the key to the deadbolt. Weird. The deadbolt wasn't locked. I know I locked it when we left, and she always locks it behind her when she is home alone.

I opened the door and the house was pitch black. I locked the door behind me and walked quietly toward the hall. If she was sleeping I didn't want to wake her now and have to argue all night. I rounded the hallway and noticed the bedroom light was on. The door was closed but I could see light shining from underneath. If she was awake I didn't want to fight. If she was sleeping with the light on I didn't want to wake her. I figured I could take the couch for the night and deal with this in the morning.

I turned to head back toward the living room but stopped after hearing a loud smack.

What was that, I thought to myself.

Smack! I hear it again. I walk to the bedroom door, a little leery because I am not sure what to expect. I reach for the doorknob and turn it, and then I cautiously push the door open. My mouth falls open at what I see. I have to rub my eyes before I can actually believe it. I am speechless. I never thought something like this would happen to me.

She is on the bed, on all fours. In front of her is one of the club's bouncers. His cock buried in her mouth. In back of her is another one of the club's bouncers. Thrusting in and out of her pussy and slapping her ass like he owns it. The bouncer getting a blowjob from my woman looks at me, then back at his manhood in her mouth and chuckles a little. The man fucking her looks back over his shoulder and smiles at me, then turns his attention back to the issue in front of him.

We know both of them. Hell we know everyone who works at that club. We have been going there for months. Fucking her is Jeff, he usually works the door. In her mouth is Kenny, he monitors upstairs and the club.

"Excuse me, but am I not here or something?"

Neither of them stop for a second look. She wraps her hand around Kenny's cock and lifts her head to look at me.

Peering back over her shoulder she responds "Ohh it's you, I was hoping it was another bouncer." She rolls her head back to the nine inch dick in front of her. Jeff smacks her ass again. She lets out a moan. Holding Kenny's cock, she smacks her lips with it a few times before shoving it in her mouth.

"This is ridiculous! You guys need to get the fuck out! NOW!"

"Relax," Kenny says without looking up, "you can have her back when we are done."

Jeff laughs and fucks her a bit harder. She lets out a muffled moan from her filled mouth.

"Besides, are you gonna make us leave?"

He was right. These were the clubs biggest guys. Jeff was muscular. He worked out 5 days a week, and he tanned 3 of them. he stood an even six feet tall with a tattoo of a sun in the middle of his back, short black hair, a goatee, and green eyes. Kenny was the opposite. He was more stalky. About 5'10, 230 pounds with a small gut from drinking all the time. He has light brown hair and a baby face with blue eyes that my woman loves. And from what I could tell both of them were well endowed.

My woman was sweating. Her hair was partly draped across her back. The rest was waded up in Jeff's hand. Her ass was red from all the spanking and her nipples were sticking straight out and rubbing back and forth across the satin sheets with every thrust from Jeff. She moaned every time her ass ground into his hips, but the moans were stifled every time from the cock in her mouth.

"Jesus, you guys aren't even wearing condoms!" I shouted.

"Well it's a little late now." Kenny said.

"Why?"

"Well," Kenny started to talk to me but turned back to my woman and said "Suck on my balls for a bit, bitch."

Bitch? Are you kidding me? She would never take that from me.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and smiled at him before taking his nuts into her mouth. Since her mouth wasn't full of dick anymore, her moans and screams echoed in the bedroom. She loved it. She never sounds like that with me.

Kenny leaned his head back and wiped the sweat from his brow. Jeff continued to thrust like a champion.

"We have been going at it for over 2 hours. And this is round 3. Neither of us has used a condom yet. So trust me, the damage has already been done....ohh yeah. Your lady knows how to work a cock and balls man."

'Already been done'? What did that mean? Jeff pulled his cock out of her pussy. It was 8 inches and as thick as a soda can.

"No" she managed to get out, pouting.

"Relax slut," Jeff said back to her, "It's Kenny's turn to fuck you, and you need to clean your pussy juice off my cock anyway."

I watched as the two swapped positions. She stayed on her knees. This was unbelievable. She was loving every second if it. I could have just left, but it was like a train wreck. Every time I though about leaving I couldn't move. Jeff positioned himself in front of her face. She licked his shaft from bottom to top and then struggled to just get the head in her mouth. Kenny was now directly in back of her. He began smacking his cock on her asshole. She responded with a loud moan. She tried vigorously to push Jeff's huge cock in her mouth, but it was useless. Kenny now shoved his long cock into her.

"Ohh yes!" she cried out, just as Jeff hammered his cock into her mouth. She could only get her lips around the head, but Jeff didn't mind. He just fucked her face for his fulfillment.

Kenny was in back of her, gripping her ass as he plowed away at her pussy. Her eyes were sealed shut; out of ecstasy I am sure.

It was both hard and enjoyable to watch her get used like this. I wasn't really too shocked since when she gets drunk she always asks me to treat her badly.

Finally Jeff had to stop. He was getting too close to cumming I am sure. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and told her he would be back in a minute. He grabbed his shirt off the floor to wipe the sweat off his forehead, and then walked toward me.

"Look man, this is nothing personal." He began telling me.

I couldn't look at him. I just watched her. Her face was now buried in the pillow and Kenny was slamming away. His right knee was propped up on her side, I am guessing for better penetration.

"She came over to us, obviously upset. She said you were hitting on some Latina chick..."

"No I wasn't, she just thought I was, fuck."

"Calm down man. We almost pulled you out back and let security take turns kicking your ass. Your lady is very convincing when she wants to be."

Kenny's hand lifted and layed a vicious smack on her ass. She yelped through the pillow. Kenny obviously not happy with her hiding in the pillow, wrapped is fingers in her hair and yanked her head up. Her screams and moans got ten times louder.

"Anyway," Jeff continued, "she asked us to bring her home and fuck her like a $2 hooker. Now I am sure you know how hot your lady always looks, so how could we say no?"

I just shook my head.

"We tried to be cool, and just fuck her normal, but she demanded we treat her cheap. Hell had you not shown up when you did, I was gonna make her eat my ass. But it's bad enough you gotta kiss her after she has sucked us both off."

Kenny reached around and stuck his thumb in her mouth. She sucked on it for a while before he pulled it back.

"Sucked you both off?" I asked. "You mean to completion? You guys came in her mouth?!"

"Shit yeah. I did once, Kenny did once. That's not all either..." Jeff smiled.

I was hurt but it was about to get worse. Kenny's thumb that was dripping with my woman's saliva was heading toward her ass cheeks. It disappeared in her crack. Kenny slowed his thrusts and a loud sigh came from her as he prepped her asshole for later. With his thumb now buried deep in her ass, he proceeded to fuck her again. Her face was hidden again in the pillow. Jeff and I just watched for a while. Minutes passed and Kenny pulled out and looked over at Jeff.

"She's Ready." Kenny said as he stood up in back of her.

Jeff walked over to the bed and laid on his back next to her. Without hesitation she straddled his manhood and rode him slowly. Giving Kenny time to rest. She arched back and played with his balls. She even looked at me once and licked her lips. I gulped and realized I was getting a hard-on from this.

Kenny looked at me and said "She has been waiting all night for this."

And with that he smiled and walked toward her backside. He gave her a little push and she fell on top of Jeff. Kenny positioned himself to enter her. And did so slowly. Once in she screamed out in agonizing pleasure.

"Ohh god yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass. Fuck me like a hooker."

Jeff and Kenny got in rhythm. She bounced off both their cocks with every thrust.

"Yes I am a slut, I am a whore, fuck me!"

To my knowledge she had never done this before. But she did enjoy it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, he body shuddered. She was coming. Not like her other orgasms. This was much more intense. Her arms shook and her head collapsed. Jeff and Kenny kept on in the same rhythm. Then suddenly Kenny's head fell back. He was coming. He was coming in her. My woman. Once he was done he fell back with a stumble and sat on a chair. Jeff wrapped his arms around her back and began thrusting vigorously. Then on an up-thrust he stopped. He held her close and both their bodied shook. They were coming together. I now realized she had taken at least 3 loads in her pussy during the night.

She climbed off him and lay on her stomach next to his body. Her legs spread and ass perked into the air.

Jeff got up off the bed and gathered his clothes. I just stood there. Watching her. The guys got dressed and left. Each patting me on the back before walking out of the room.

She looked at me and motioned for me to come to her.

I walked to her slowly and sat on the bed next to her.

"I wasn't flirting with that chick." I said almost in tears. "I love you."

"Shh. I know." She said reaching for my obviously hard cock. "She was into me." She said as he un-zipped my fly. "We met up in the bathroom after I left you." She pulled my cock out. "And we ate each other's pussies in the handy-cap stall before I brought the bouncers home." And with that she wrapped her lips around my dick and started to give me an amazing blowjob. Bewildered I just decided to enjoy the head I was getting. I knew this was the beginning of an adventure I would want to see all the way through.