The Club

Story Info
He wanted to join the club so she will have to pay.
2.6k words
4.09
119.7k
35
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

Jack Sullivan had heard about and wanted to join the club after taking his new job as plant manager in the new town, and now his family was settle in, his sixteen year old daughter Marlene was now comfortable in her new school and his thirty two year old wife had made friends and doing the social thing around town. Now he had received his invitation to visit, with the possibility of becoming a member. It was Tuesday night the special meeting was set seven o'clock, his friend Rob told him he would meet with the membership committee and learn just what the prestigious men's club was about.

Ron picked him up after work, and drove him to the club. Ron Little was a middle aged man with salt and pepper hair, broad shoulders with a narrow waist, he stood six foot tall and was in very good shape. As they rode to the club he gave Jack some advice, " they'll want to know all about your past, tell just what they ask about, don't volunteer anything, Ralph will ask most of the questions, he always does, if he asks you something you don't feel comfortable about just look at me and I'll get you out of it." He said trying to calm his friend's nerves.

After the car was parked the two men walked to the front door where they were meet by a tall man in a gray suite. "Eric, this is Jack Sullivan, I am sponsoring him for membership tonight." Ron said taking the man's hand and then presenting Jack to him. "Jack this Eric Taylor our sergeant at arms.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Sullivan, I hope you find our little club to your liking." The big man said taking Jack's hand.

"Yes nice to meet you also, and I believe I will love to be a member if I am expectable." Jack replied.

Rob lead Jack into a room to the right of the entrance hall were there was a table with six chair one on each end and two on each side. "Sit here," Ron said pointed at the chair at the end of the table with the back to the door. "The committee will be in shortly." Then he left Jack in the room alone.

After a short wait the committee members filed in. first Ron, took the chair to Jack's right and nearest to him, then Eric sat in the chair to his left the other three chairs were taken by rest of the men. At the head of the table was an older gentlemen with gray hair, to his right was a much younger man maybe in his mid twenties to his left was a man about Jack's age.

After all had been seated Ron stood, "Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, Jack Sullivan, an outstanding member of the community and family man for acceptance into the club." He announced and then he sat back down.

"Thank you Mr. Little." The older man at the head of the table said standing, "Each member of the committee will introduce himself, I see you already know Mr. Little, and you have meet Mr. Taylor. I am Conrad Carter. My grandfather was one of the founding members of this club. I am the High Commissioner of this club for men , there are things you will see and hear that should not be repeated. Do you under stand?" he said never taking his eyes off of the prospected member.

"Yes I do understand." Jack replied.

"Good we may continue." The older man stated. And took his seat.

Then the man to his right and left rose in turn, and each introduced them self as Rodney Smith and Thomas Hyatt, before sitting down. Then the questions began, Jack answered each carefully even the once that became personal about his wife and daughter. He told them he had long wanted to join the club and would do what ever it took to do so. After an hour of this he was asked to step out side the room while they discussed his membership, so he went into the hall and waited. After a while he was called back in.

"Mr. Sullivan, you have been excepted by this committee. That means by the club, as of now it is up to you whether you are a member in good standing." The commissioner stated, "but before you decide we want you to know more about what the club is about." He continued. "But first you must swear that what you see, hear and do will go to you grave with you."

"I so swear." Jack said hold his right hand in the air with his left one on the bible presented to him by his friend Rob.

"Good, Ok Gentlemen lets pick the lucky member. For tomorrows introduction meeting." Conrad said pointing to Eric, who brought forth a box and sit it on the table, he opened it and stuck his hand inside pulling out a slip of paper, then handed it to Rob.

Rob took the paper and unfolded it, "Robert DeVoit." He read aloud, handing the paper to Eric who then left the room and returned with another man.

"Robert, you have been chosen to as the introduction member for out new member, do you except this honor." The High Commissioner told the man. Who stood there looking a bet upset?

"But I was just picked two weeks ago for the founders celebration." He complained.

"Yes and it was a good showing of you commitment. Now this is your change to improve your standing. Do you except?" he was asked again.

"Yes I except." He answered lowering his head.

Good Mr. Taylor and Mr. Hyatt will be at your place at five o-clock tomorrow, to help." the older man said "Mr. Taylor do you have the mixture?" Eric produced a small black box and handed it to the man standing by him. "It should be administered one hour before your help arrives, as usual." The old man informed him. Then the meeting adjourned to be opened the next day at the residents of Mr. and Mrs. Robert DeVoit. The next day Robert took off work early and hurried home, to set up things for the meeting that night. Shortly after he arrived home his lovely wife Glenda walked in. She sat her bag on the coffee table, "Hey Rob, what are you doing here so early," she said pulling her white blouse out of her pink slacks, and sitting down on the couch.

"I thought we could spend some time together this afternoon, I had your sister pick up Donna." He said walking around in front of his wife. She was in her mid thirties five foot six, with a nice pare shaped 38-inch rear, and a slender upper body with small breast. Her short platinum blond hair framed her pretty face. The seven grade math teacher had crystal blue eyes that caused more than one man's little solder stand at attention.

"Would you like something to drink?" he husband asked.

"Yes please, those little brats like to have driven me mad today. I am looking forward to a good nights rest." She answered kicking off her shoes.

Robert walked into the kitchen where he had already fixed his wife's drink, he opened the little black box and took out the small bottle, and poured the clear liquid contents into he glass, he was string it as he walked back to the living room. "Here sweetie you just rest I'll make dinner." He said as he handed his wife the Mickey.

"Thank you dear." She replied taking the drink and sitting back to watch the news on TV. Robert knew it would not be long as he went back to the kitchen to fix himself a strong drink. He waited about thirty min. the returned to his wife. Glenda was now sitting back on the couch her eyes closed the drink was gone, her legs and arms were laying lifeless about her.

He raised her left arm in the air and let it fall. There was no reaction from her. He placed his hands on her face and turned her head from side to side still no reaction. He called her name, nothing. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, he unfastened he bra in the front and pulled it back exposing her cute little tits. He unsnapped her slacks and pulled the zipper down, he reached around under her and pulled her pants down and off of her legs. Then the doorbell rang.

He went to the front door and opened it, in walked Thomas and Eric. Eric was had a large bag, and after greeting his host he headed down to the basement whale Robert and Thomas finished undressing Glenda. When she was sitting on the couch passed out and completely naked Thomas turned to Robert and said, "Ok lets try it out, sit down beside her and take out you cock."

The helpless woman's husband did as he was told his cock stood tall from his pants, Thomas pulled Glenda up a bit and leaned her over her husband's lap he opened her mouth and lowered it onto his cock until her lips insensitively closed around his shaft and she sucked tenderly on his dick. His cock was half in her mouth and with a easy push on the back of her head mouth moved down on it until the dickhead was supporting he head at the back of her throat.

"Oh yeah. She's out cold let's try just a bit more." Thomas said as he pushed down on the back of woman's head forcing her husband's rock hard cock to turn down her throat. Thomas took her head in his hands and began to work it up and down as Robert laid his head back and enjoyed his wife's mouth action on his dick. The unconscious woman moaned and grunted as she was forced face fucked by her husband and his friend. The drug had her so relaxed that she didn't even gag when his big cock head would slip into and out of her throat.

"Ahhh." He moaned as he shot his load down her throat just as Eric walked back in the room

"Are you two through?" The big man asked laughing as Eric pulled Glenda's head out of her husband's lap and laid her back on the couch. "If you are we had better take her down and get her ready for the others."

They all laughed then the three men picked up the unconscious woman and carried her to the basement where they proceeded to make her ready for the "meeting". From the ceiling hang a group of leather straps, a table on coasters sat underneath them. Soon she was strapped in and hosted up to the desired level with her legs spread wide and her head tilted back.

Soon the other members of the committee arrived and all gathered down in the basement, Jack looked at the woman hanging open and venerable to the group of men. "Well Mr. Sullivan, you are the guest of honor so you get to go first, and this being your first time at you get to choose which hole you get.

Jack walked up to the woman and looked over her nice pussy gapped open and inviting him then her looked lower and admired her tight puckered asshole. "I think I want some of that butt hole." He said.

"Ok Robert you better lube her up unless you want her to hurt in the morning." Eric said hand her husband a tube of KY jelly.

Robert took the tube and squirted a generous amount onto his wife's ass he then began to rub it into her crack paying the most attention to her brown bunghole. He slipped his middle finger inside as far as it would go and worked it in and out slowly. After a few dozen strokes he inserted another finger and continued to finger fuck his helpless wife's asshole. When he added the third finger he picked up the pace and was moving his hand back and forth at a high rate of speed Glenda although completely out of it was moaning in time with the ramming hand at her ass.

"Is she awake?" Jack asked watching the pretty woman back her ass back to except the fingers assaulting her.

"On no, that's the effect of the drug, she'll think dreamed every thing in the morning. They all do." Conrad told him patting him on the back, " do her good, you can do what ever you want for the next little while." He continued and all the guys laughed out loud.

Robert pulled his fingers out of his wife's now slick cunt, and stepped away, "she's all yours" He said.

Jack stepped up between the woman's legs and positioned his cock at her tight hole he pushed forward and the head disappeared inside her with ease. He pushed a little harder and it went deeper, he pulled back then rammed it home, all the way in until his balls bounced on her pussy slapping her clit. He placed his hands on each side of her waist and pulled her to him as he began to fuck in and out of her tight heresy highway.

"Uuummm---um—oooooooooo- oh- Um- aaaaaaaaaaah um" she moaned as he continued to fuck her. He was now slamming his rock hard cock in and out of harder and faster in and out over and over again.

"Give it to her!" "Let her have it!" "Fuck that whore!" " Do it big boy!" the others in the basement called aging him on with each stroke. Soon he could feel the pressure of his orgasm building so he lay down over her and took one of her little tits into his mouth and sucked hard on it as he drove his dick into her ass, then he ran his hands under her back and up over her shoulders and pulled down as he pushed his hips upward forcing himself deep into her bowels before exploding deep inside her shit hole.

"Auhhhhhh!" he moaned as he emptied his seed in her. He stayed there until his dick lost its hardness then her pulled it out followed by a stream of his cum. All of the men in the room gathered around him patting him on the back and congratulating him on a job well done. Then Conrad lead him up stairs looking back her saw Eric replace him between Glenda's legs and shove his cock deep into her cunt, while Ron was holding her head and feeding his dick into her mouth.

Once up stairs Conrad handed Jack his pants, and said, "Ok, now you know what our club is all about are you sure you want to be a member?"

Jack looked around the living he saw Robert sitting on the couch watching TV he noticed the room was full of other members from the club "Oh hell yes!" he answered.

"Good, then this was your introduction tomorrow night will be you initiation." The older man said hand Jack a little black box, "remember it takes a while to work so give it to her about four o'clock, and we will be there around six." He said then he walked away.

Jack put on his pants and went home, to prepare for the next night.

To be continued: Chapter two Coming soon.

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers