The Club

Story Info
Hot night at the club turns into a hot night after the club.
4.9k words
4.47
17.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla ran from her bathroom to her bedroom and back to her bathroom. She couldn't figure out why she always did this. It was frustrating for her to be so unorganized. She'd been off work since five o'clock which allowed her plenty of time to be ready by now but had opted to take a nap. She had convinced herself to take a short power nap but that turned into a four hour snooze. Now it was nearing ten o'clock and her friends would be here any minute ready to head to the club. It was the weekend ritual for the three stooges. Of course Friday nights where harder to pull off than Saturday nights simply because she had to work Fridays. Fridays were mandatory at the law firm where she worked as a legal secretary. It wasn't anything glamorous but it paid good money and she was good at what she did.

"Layla!" Layla's mother screamed from the top of the stairs.

"Yes mom?" Layla screamed back over her blasting stereo.

"Please honey, turn your music down," her mom said popping her head in Layla's bathroom door. "You're going to cause your father to go into cardiac arrest."

"Yes mom, I'm sorry. I was trying to get myself pumped up to go out tonight," she said breezing past her mom into her bedroom to do as she was told.

"You know, you don't have to go out tonight. You can take a break from the club some times. Why don't you join that lovely singles church group I keep hearing the young people talk about?" Her mom asked while helping Layla adjust her top. It was backless and nearly missing the front as well. It tied at the neck and her mom was holding the knot. "Don't you think this is a tad too revealing?"

"Mom! You haven't said one positive thing to me since you stepped in my room," Layla said putting on the last of her makeup. "I look hot don't I?" She teased, but knowing deep down that she did.

"I just don't get you young people these days. You have to show off all your goods. Don't you leave anything to the imagination anymore?"

I've got to get my own place soon, Layla thought to herself as she sat on the edge of her bed and put on her open-toed, heeled sandals. She walked to her dresser to retrieve her perfume and get another look at her outfit. She had stopped by the mall on her lunch and picked it up. The one big advantage of living at home was that she had extra cash to buy outfits like this one. The black and silver top with its back out and black mini skirt fitted her curves nicely. Her amaretto skin color glistened from her freshly applied lotion. Layla plucked at her short hair trying to get each strand of hair to sit just right on top of her head.

"Layla?"

"Yes mom?" Layla turned from the mirror to look at her aging mom. She was why she had moved back home. A little over a year ago her mom had become very ill and with her brothers and sisters busy with their own families she was the only one available to help her.

"Just promise me you'll be careful honey," she said squeezing her youngest daughter. "Mmmm, you smell good."

Layla laughed and kissed her mother on her cheek. Just then the doorbell rang and Layla knew immediately who it was. None of her parents' friends would dare come knocking on their door at ten o'clock. It could only be Theresa, and Monica.

"That's the girls ma. I won't be late ok? Be sure to lock you and Daddy in and no wild parties!" Layla grabbed her purse and was out the door before her mother could respond.

Nestled in Monica's BMW Layla breathed a sigh of relief. While she appreciated her parents and loved them more than life itself she was glad to get these weekend breaks where she could be her own self and have fun.

"Shot anybody?" Theresa asked from the back seat.

"Oh please," Layla called out from the front passenger seat.

"Cheers!" The threesome toasted as Monica weaved in and out of the lanes to the downtown club they frequented.

Monica had once dated the party promoter for the club and since she had him whipped he put all three of them on the VIP list. No waiting in lines for them, straight to the front door they went.

"Damn girls," the bouncer howled as they approached the door. "Do all three of you guys have to look so damn good?"

Monica began to reach into her purse for her ID when the bouncer gently placed one of his mammoth-sized black hand on her arm, "Girl, I know who you guys are. Don't trip, go right on in," he said patting her butt as she walked by. "Damn! Let me get yours too," he said to Layla who stuck her butt out for him to touch.

"Don't even think about it," Theresa said walking in. She was the prude of the group and everybody who knew them knew that.

The club was packed, with people jammed from wall to wall. The women knew most of them which could be perceived as good and bad. The girls headed to the bar to get drinks. It was White Zinfandel for Monica who always wanted to appear more sophisticated, Hypnotic and Hennessey for Layla who was looking for the fastest way to catch a buzz, and a cranberry and vodka for Theresa. It was while they were at the bar that Layla was spotted by Sean from the VIP booth.

"I'm going to the dance floor," Layla screamed over the music into Monica's ear.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," she said leaving Theresa at the bar which again was normal.

The two women danced with each other in the middle of the dance floor causing many to stare. They were used to the stairs. They weren't bisexual and never tried anything with each other; it was only a game they played to see how many men would step to them afterward. It wasn't long before one of the brave souls from the crowd stepped between the two. Dressed in athletic gear, baseball cap and sneakers the courageous guy was not neither Monica nor Layla's type of man. The two walked away from the young guy and continued dancing a couple of feet away.

"Where are y'all going?" He screamed.

The two friends ignored his question.

"Oh, that's how you gonna do a nigga, huh?" He screamed even louder. This time causing more of the crowd to stop and look at the scene.

"Look, you're not either one of our type ok?" Layla asked trying to reject him as gently as possible.

"You lesbian cunt!" He screamed at Layla.

"I'd rather be a lesbian than a little dick kid," she screamed back.

The rude rejected man charged at Layla as if he were going to fight her when out of no where Sean stepped in between them. Layla was fully prepared to defend herself. She wasn't a fighter by any means but wasn't about to succumb to that poor excuse of a man who stood before her.

"I'm sure you don't want to do that brotha," Sean said putting one hand on the stranger's chest to keep him at least an arms-length away from Layla. "There are hundreds of broads in here man, go pick another one."

"You're right my nig, this trick ain't even worth my time," he said glaring at Layla.

"Your dick ain't worth nobody's time either," Layla screamed back. The liquor had made her gutsy because any other time she'd never say anything like that and definitely not out loud.

"Layla," Sean said simply. He looked at her into her eyes and brought his head down so she'd know he meant business. With that Layla stepped away from the guy and kept quiet. Once the situation had been diffused Sean walked up to Layla.

"Let me buy you a drink?" Sean asked Layla.

"Sure, I'd appreciate that," she said following Sean to the bar where he ordered her another drink.

"How did you know my name?" Layla asked sipping on her refreshed drink.

"I know everybody on my VIP list," he replied taking a swig of his beer.

"Your VIP list? I thought this was Antonio's club," she said looking around the club.

"I'm Sean, Antonio's business partner -- silent partner if you will," he said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-" Layla cut herself short, "well you already know my name."

"Yes, I do. Why don't you come up to my booth so we can talk? It's a little quieter up there."

Up in the VIP booth Layla and Sean chatted the entire night. He kept ordering drink after drink and after she said she couldn't take another drink he ordered more. Layla didn't realize it at the time but she was quickly becoming intoxicated. Sean then ordered everybody out of the VIP booth. Layla was a little worried being this drunk and alone with Sean but after a few minutes passed and he hadn't tried anything she loosened up again. The danced song after song with Sean's smooth hands moving from her hips to her waist, her neck and down her back. He tried to touch every part of her body and with the little clothing she had on, it wasn't difficult. Layla was perfectly content being in the booth alone with Sean. Either the liquor or the man himself had her feeling sexy and alive. The beat from the bass vibrated through her body as she swayed her body next to Sean's. Sean stood behind Layla as she continued to dance to the music from below where the DJ's booth stood. His butter pecan arms reached around her waist and he pulled her closer to him. Jolts of currents flowed from his body to hers as if he was shocking her with static electricity. That only charged her body causing her to become more aroused. Layla didn't think it was possible to become any more aroused than she already was. His cologne filled her nose and she inhaled deeply trying to get all of his scent inside her.

"Layla!" Somebody cried from below. Layla didn't even hear it.

"Layla!" They screamed again this time Sean heard and he tapped her hip with his right hand jarring her from her cologne-induced trance.

"What?" Layla screamed down to Monica.

"Theresa is ready to go," she said pointing to Theresa who was sitting at the bar looking as bored as possible.

"Do we have to?" She asked not wanting to leave Sean.

"Hey, I'll take you home," Sean whispered into her ear.

"Are you sure?" Layla asked turning to face him. She silently prayed he'd answer yes as she lost herself in his light brown eyes which were enhanced by his extremely long curly eyelashes.

"I don't want you to go anywhere right now," he said barely kissing her lips.

Layla felt her bones dissolve to almost liquid as his lips scarcely grazed her lips.

"I've got a ride," Layla hollered down to Monica. "Go on without me!"

"Call me girl!" Monica screamed back then pointed to Theresa then pointed to the door disgusted.

Layla was relieved her night didn't have to end so soon. She was also happy not to have to ride home with Theresa. While she loved her girls she hated the way Theresa acted after going out. She was always miserable from sitting at the bar all night which was always her fault.

"You ok?" Sean asked.

"Oh, yes. I was just thinking about my girls," she said turning back around.

"I didn't mean to keep you from them if you didn't want to stay," he said lifting her chin to face him eye to eye. He had to bend down some to meet her five foot three height as he stood almost six feet tall.

"No! I mean, no. I'm fine. I want to stay with you," Layla cleaned it up a little.

"You know, the club is about to close anyway. Let me take you home," Sean grabbed her hand and headed for the stairs.

Layla was defeated but happy that he'd made her night so special. When they arrived at her parents' house Layla didn't know what to do. She couldn't invite him in for a drink with her elderly mom and dad but didn't want him to think she was giving him the cold shoulder.

"I'd invite you in, but-"

Sean leaned in and planted another sensual kiss on Layla's lips causing that tingling sensation she'd felt in the club when he first kissed her.

They weren't parked right in front of her parents' home just a couple of houses down away from the street light.

"I...I better get going," she stammered.

Sean got out of his car and walked around to open Layla's door. He was a gentleman too, Layla thought watching him open her door. Once she stepped out of the passenger door he took her into his arms and kissed her again. Layla was sure she wouldn't be able to take much more of his kisses, but not wanting his lips to be anywhere but on hers she kissed him back. He lifted her off the ground and placed her on the warm hood of his car. The hood of the car was warm to her bare thighs. Layla wrapped her legs around his black pants and leaned back on the car. Sean ran his hands up Layla's legs giving him the hardest erection he'd ever had. He bent down and lifted her top above her round breasts and took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on it gently. Layla's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she relaxed into the moment.

"I've got to have you Layla," Sean unzipped his pants not thinking for a minute that they were in a residential neighborhood.

He pulled her to the edge of his car and with her legs still wrapped around him entered her slow and gentle. She moaned the more he filled her and placed her arms around his neck. Sean gave her slow but purposeful strokes causing Layla to shiver from the pleasure leaving her craving more. In and out his penis penetrated her body, violating all types of rules. Layla thought, if what she was doing was wrong she never wanted to do anything right again. Just as Layla was reaching levels of ecstasy never before felt by her she saw headlights out of the corner of her eye. This was particularly odd for her neighborhood. The average age of these residents was 55 she couldn't imagine anybody coming home at this time of night. That's when she saw the red, blue and yellow lights on the roof of the car and realized it was the police. Sean nonchalantly tucked his penis back into his pants and zipped up. Layla hid her head in Sean's chest and prayed they would just roll by. Slowly, the police car approached the couple. Layla's heart raced and nearly jumped out of her throat as she waited for the cop to pass.

"Everything ok here?" The policeman asked shining his spot light on the two of them.

"Why, yes sir." Sean spoke up. "Just dropping my girl off."

"Well, we got a call of suspicious activity in this neighborhood. You guys wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

"No sir, wouldn't have a clue about that," Sean replied.

Then more voices came from his radio.

"We've got to take this call. You guys won't be out here much longer will you son?" The policeman patronized Sean.

"No sir."

"Good. I don't expect to find you two when I return," the policeman said driving off.

Sean wrapped his arms around Layla, "You ok baby girl?"

"I'm fine just embarrassed," she answered hanging her head.

"I didn't want it to end like this," he said kissing her neck.

"It doesn't have to, but you have to promise me you'll be quiet. Very quiet."

"What? Why do I have to be quiet?" Sean asked.

"I...well...I live with my parents. I'm not a bum or anything. My mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer about a year ago and I moved in to help them. They're getting older and well I just thought it was my duty to help them out," Layla looked up at Sean for the first time since the cops left.

"Oh, I see."

"Nevermind. Thank you for a nice evening," she said hopping off the hood of Sean's car.

"Wait! All I said was 'I see'. I still don't want the night to end. Please tell me what I have to do," he said reaching out for her arm preventing her from walking away. "Come on baby girl."

"If you really want this, you'll wait for me at the side gate," she said pulling away from his grip and walking towards the house.

Layla crept as quietly as she could through the house and down into the basement. Inside her room she shoved all of the clothes she had on her bed under her bed. She lit a few lavender scented candles she had in an attempt to enhance the mood. She took off her heels then exited the house via the back porch. Walking past her parents' bedroom window Layla held her breath and tried her best to avoid making a sound. The gate creaked as she opened it, and Layla only opened it wide enough for Sean's colossal sized body to fit. Layla guided him down the side of the house helping him avoid the many pitfalls of rocks, dips and the infamous rose garden that had caught Layla and her siblings on several occasions.

"So, this is your room?" Sean asked holding her hand standing in the middle of her room.

"Shhhh," Layla put her finger to his lips.

Slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt peeling it off his body and letting it fall to the floor. Sean then pulled off the undershirt he had on. Layla dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning his pants.

"Oooh," Sean moaned with anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Layla turned on her stereo and played her slow jams CD in an attempt to muffle Sean's noises and the noises she was making undressing him. The sound of the zipper was barely audible to Layla and she stood centimeters from the zipper, so she was confident her parents were oblivious to it. Layla pulled his pants down tugging them from his waist all the way down to the floor making sure neither his belt nor the contents of his pants made noise. Sean stood there in the middle of Layla's bedroom wearing only in his boxers. He looked so sexy to Layla standing there before her. All she wanted to do was climb him and upon reaching the top hold on to those muscular arms and let him protect her. Restraining herself Layla pulled down his boxers which immediately caused his penis to jump at attention to her. Sean stepped out of his boxers but remained in the same spot. Layla rubbed his legs up and down then scooted closer to him. He pointed his penis down towards her and fed her his enormous dick. She hungrily accepted his dick and sucked and licked him as if it were a never ending popsicle. Sean arched back enjoying Layla's feast of sorts. Layla pulled him out of her mouth and tickled the tip with the tip of her tongue causing spasms to run through Sean's body. Greedily she gulped up his dick again taking in all that she could. Sean looked down into Layla's hungry eyes as she peered up at him above his penis. He watched his dick disappear and reappear from her mouth. In and out she sucked and pleased him. Sean grew harder inside her mouth. His penis throbbed as her tongue made circles around him. Layla could feel the blood rush through his penis as she sucked on him. Small drops of precum seeped into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed it.

"Oh my God baby girl," Sean hissed.

Layla took him out of her mouth, scooted even closer to him and began to tease his balls with the tip of her tongue. Sean twitched with the first lick. Her smooth tongue glided along his testicles, tasting and licking every square inch of him. His knees shook as he took her head in his hands and guided her up off her knees. Sean turned Layla around to untie her top; he stepped closer to her with his dick gently poking her in her back. He let go of her top and cupped her breasts causing each nipple to become as erect as his penis. Sliding his hands from her breasts and moving down her stomach he wondered just how much more foreplay he could stand before he threw her on the bed and devoured her body. His hands found the zipper of her mini skirt and he tried his best to unzip it and free her from any clothes. He desperately wanted to feel her naked body against his. Unfortunately, his penis had drained his brain of all the blood necessary to complete this task. Layla giggled as he managed to zip the cloth of her skirt into the zipper.

"Let me help you with this," she said putting her petite hand on top of his and unzipping her skirt.

"Since you helped me with the zipper, let me help you with this," he said pulling her thong down her thighs. He bent down onto his knees and licked her belly button. He continued licking her as he removed her thong pulling it down to the ground. Layla stepped out of her thong and this time stood as vulnerable as Sean was just moments before. Reciprocating Layla's treat Sean feasted on her pussy as if it were a full course meal. He tickled her clit with his tongue as she had with his penis. He tasted her, and craved more of her. He raised his hands to her hips drawing her closer to him. He buried his face into her pussy which donned only one small strip of hair down the middle. He put her right leg over his left shoulder causing her to open up wider for him. Layla moaned louder than she expected and Sean raised his hand to her mouth placing one of his fingers into her mouth. She sucked hard on his finger as he continued please her with his tongue. Soon he put her left leg over his right shoulder and held her up off the ground by holding onto her ass. She slid down his chin and rested on his chest. His hands moved from her apple-bottom to the small of her back as he carried her two steps to her queen-sized bed and rested her on her back. He spread her legs wide as he moved between them then wrapped them around his waist. With an arm on each side of her Layla grabbed a hold of them while peering into his eyes. She wanted to tell him something, show him how amazing he made her feel but nothing would come out of her mouth. He kissed her forehead and as he did so he entered her as effortlessly as he did when he had her on the hood of his car outside.

12