The Club

Story Info
Lisa never enjoyed a massage this much before.
3.3k words
22.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa went to the club as usual on Friday morning. She enjoyed her time on the elliptical trainer, chatting with her friends to make it seem shorter. Then she did the upper body circuit ending with some intense ab work before heading into the showers. The only difference this morning, was the scheduled massage. She was really looking forward to it. Her muscles had been so tense lately, and having almost every inch of her body kneaded and loosened was a dream. Lisa looked at the clock. Good! I still have half an hour before I go in. She walked to the locker room, grabbed her towels and opened her locker. There always were women milling about the locker room in little more then a towel, so Lisa had gotten used to dropping off all of her clothes, tossing a towel over her shoulders and heading into the sauna.

What a way to end the week, she thought, as she spread her towel on the wooden bench of the sauna. The darkness and heat of the room were enveloping. She closed her eyes as she relaxed into it, sweat starting to cascade down her body. For some reason, the heat and the dripping wetness made her feel very sexual, and her hand slid to her vagina almost unconsciously. It's a good thing that the sauna stays pretty empty. Someone would be in for a surprise if they walked in right now. Lisa's middle finger was dipping ever so slightly into her vagina. Just lightly dragging the juices over her clit in an almost teasing fashion. Mmmmm, this feels good. She knew she couldn't go much further. Not here in the sauna, when she looked up and noticed the clock. Darn. Time to go.

She grabbed her towel, went into the shower to cool off, and get rid her of the smell of sweat which was just starting to mix with the smell of arousal. One more bit of tenseness to add to the massage, which she was so ready for. Stopping back at her locker, Lisa grabbed the robe the club provided and headed to back where the massage room was located. The rooms were so far removed from the rest of the club, that you couldn't hear any of the noise from the main floor. Mood music helped to make you feel far removed from civilization. A woman came in, showed Lisa to her room and went into the typical, before massage, spiel. "There is the hanger for your robe. You will be starting face down, so just get yourself set, take a few deep breaths to relax and your masseuse will be with you shortly."

As Lisa settled herself into the feel of the table, she felt the week's worth of stress start to leave her body. There was a slight tap at the door to which she said, "I'm ready", then the door opened and closed. The masseuse was busy turning the lights just so, starting the music, and grabbing the oils. No talking. Actually just the way Lisa liked it. She never liked getting into small talk while she was getting a massage. Half the time she was just wanting to melt into the feel of hands on her body, and the other half she was fantasizing about those very same hands doing much more.

Footsteps came over towards her head, and at the same moment that the feel of large, strong hands glided over her back, She knew that Nicole must have had the day off. These were most definitely the hands of a man. Smooth long strokes were gliding down the center of her back, then spreading out in a round curve to come back up the outer edges. Heaven. Lisa relaxed and slowly started to fade out and into the touch and movement surrounding her. Dan was loving this. Who knew that just slipping a healthy "tip" to Nicole would give him such easy access to this room and to Lisa's body. He was slightly worried that he would be caught out right away, but Lisa made it so easy. She liked the quiet. No talking, and that kept his secret for far longer. Perfect, he thought. Now I can really take my time. The preparations had been made to the room long ago, and it really was isolated. And lockable. No chance of disturbances.

He gave himself permission to take his time. And that he did. He could feel her body melt into his hands as they glided down her back. As they came back up and around, he thought he heard a soft moan. She really is vocal. Dan was every bit the professional as he plied her body, first one side, then the other. Occasionally the sides of his hands would glide just a bit lower then they should on her sides. Just brushing the protruding mounds of her breasts, but never too often to get her tense. Then as he worked first one leg, and then the other, his hands would glide over her ass, grabbing at just the right time to pull the lips of her pussy apart. He could tell it was working by the sounds of her moans, soft and sweet and the increase in her breathing. But not too much. It wasn't the right time. Yet!

As the time came for her to roll over, he stood to the side, holding the sheet up in front of him, and as she settled in on her back, he handed her a face mask to put over her eyes. This was too easy, he thought. He watched as she settled into the table, and made the slight adjustments necessary for his plan to work.

Lisa was loving this. Getting a massage always made her feel so luxurious. But today, it felt just slightly different. She wasn't sure why, but she noticed that she was fantasizing just a bit more today then usual. It must be because he has such strong hands, she thought. It sure is nice having a man's hands on me. Too much is never enough! As she settled in on her back, Dan gently lifted her legs to place the bolster pillow below her knees. That always took the pressure off of her back, so she was glad that he didn't forget that part. His hands also glided slowly down her calf, over her foot and back up again. He repeated this same process on her other leg. That was a bit more unusual, but it felt great anyway.

The face mask helped her to let go, and really focus on the hands gliding over her body. Dan started on one shoulder, kneading the muscles of her arm in just the right way. All the way down to her fingertips and back up again. He started to stretch her arm out to the side, working the joint looser, until he ended up placing her arm over her body, with her hand settled right over her head. He stepped around and repeated this process with her other arm, once again, ending with her arm over her head. As her hand settled in, near her other hand, she felt something tighten slightly over her wrist. She wouldn't have thought too much about this, until.... His thumbs pushed into the curve of her shoulder, easing the knots that had built up there. Then they glided down close to her throat, sliding slowly down the center of her breasts toward her belly. Still no cause for alarm. But they didn't stop there. Ever so slowly, they worked lower and lower. To her belly button, to the slight rise of her belly, to the top of her well trimmed pussy. The sheet that covered her body was sliding down at the same speed of his thumbs, and ever spreading fingers. She could smell his body as leaned over her lower and lower. Ok, NOW was the time for alarm. She tried to get up and push him away, and found that her hands wouldn't listen. She could not move.

His low voice whispered next to her head. "You've teased me long enough. Now it's my turn to tease you." She knew that voice. But she was having a hard time connecting that voice to this place. "Dan? What are you doing? What are you doing here?" What the.... Her voice stopped mid sentence as she realized that her hands were tied to the table above her head. The face mask was still on, so she couldn't see him. But there was no mistaking who he was. Her "flirt buddy". She thought that he was perfectly content in their flirting relationship, but I guess I was wrong. She started to push off of the table with her legs, but as her knees bent up higher, he pulled on a strap that tightened around her ankles. Now she was in a most precarious situation. Arms strapped above her head, breasts protruding, legs locked to a table, which wouldn't have been so bad, but when she had moved to get up, her knees were stuck in a bent position, which spread her legs in a most suggestive way. The only saving grace was that the sheet was still covering her lower body.

Dan knew that his patience had paid off. He stood back and admired Lisa's body. Those full tits that were always pushing through the fabric of her shirts, just waiting to be touched, Those full, curvy hips, just waiting to be grabbed and those lips just waiting to be kissed. He started with those first. A soft gentle kiss, with just the tip of his tongue reaching out to stroke her lips. Lisa started to protest, but he quieted her quickly with a gasp as he grabbed her right nipple. This was no gentle, lover,s touch, but an insistent pressure that she couldn't ignore. "Ok, you have me at your mercy. What do you want me to do?" "Oh, I think that you are doing it quite well, said Dan, as he reached around and grabbed her other nipple between his thumb and his hand. She gasped again, and her heart started to beat quicker. She had never felt so helpless, so at the mercy of another, so turned on.

He took his time exploring the fullness of her tits. He had wanted to touch them for so long. Now his hand could slowly lift the curve of her breast, until his hand closed once again around her nipple. Her reaction was glorious. Her body lifted as she arched her back into his hands, jerking only slightly when he tightened his grip on her nipple. Leaning down, he pulled that same nipple into his mouth. This time her moan wasn't so soft. Especially when he caught it between his teeth and his lips and pulled again. She liked it more, the harder he tugged. Her reactions were easy to judge.

AS her breath quickened, she tried to talk her way off of the table. Dan, please let my arms free. You don't need to take me this way." But a slow smile crossed his face, as he looked up and down her body. "Oh, yes I do, he said. With that his hands trailed once again down her body, pulling the sheet with it. He had been planning this for a while, and wasn't going to rush anything. Her bush was trimmed short, but the best part was that her lips were shaven clean and smooth. What a view. Her lips were peeking out, and he could see the moisture building up between her legs. With a slow, tantalizing touch, he trailed his hands over her pussy. Never staying there long enough. Trailing there once again, only to glide down her left thigh, again then over her right thigh. She didn't realize that with each glide, he was pressing her thighs open wider and wider, and her lips were opening more and more until her clit was peeking out. He knew what he was going to do next as Dan positioned himself for better access. With the softest touch, his tongue slowly teased the lips of her vagina. He didn't go anywhere near her clit. He knew that she would be begging for it soon enough, and he had time. His tongue lapped her in long sweet strokes, first one side, then the other. Her moaning, at first soft and sporadic, had reached a rhythm to match his. Stroke for stroke, breath for breath, heartbeat ever increasing. Every so often he would lean back. Then he would use his hands. Two fingers gliding around her clit. Never touching it. Gliding around her clit again, until they slid, so easily into her cunt. He was still waiting. He knew it was coming soon. Soft licking, teasing, then dipping his fingers in. A smile crossed his face as a curse crossed her lips.

Dan, you son of a bitch, she said. Suck it, touch it, do something. NOW! He smiled again, but obliged her. Willingly. Her moans increased as his tongue ran circles around her clit. First softly licking then flicking it. She was seconds away from an orgasm, and as he thrust first one then two fingers into her pussy, he latched onto her clit, sucking for all that he was worth. Her body erupted in an orgasm that drenched his hand as she bit her lip and tried so hard not to scream. He stopped sucking, but his mouth never left her clit. Not until all of the throbbing stopped. When she came back down to earth, she realized that his fingers were still inside of her. Holding still, but still there. And the only reason that his mouth finally backed away from her clit, was to lap up some of her juices. His tongue was once again soft and slow. Tantalizing. She thought that her breathing might even get back to normal, but no. Dan wasn't done yet. One orgasm wasn't what he had waited so long to see. She had teased him for too long, to not return the favor.

His tongue dipped into the space where his fingers had just rested. And with his hands, he spread her lips to see the fullness of her. To see her clit, now swollen and glistening. To provide easy access to any part of her he liked. Then he stopped and stepped away. She was so lost in the feelings he evoked that she wasn't sure where he was until once again, she felt his touch on her breasts. Then his mouth, still tasting of her, on her mouth. This time his kiss was more forceful. With one hand grabbing the hair behind her head, and pulling her upward to meet his mouth. Their tongues danced back and forth. Not danced, wrestled. In and out, soft and warm and insistent. As they kissed his fingers once again found her nipples. He noticed that her kisses grew more passionate whenever he increased the pressure of his fingertips. Soon he was pinching and pulling on her nipples harder then he thought possible. But her kisses and her moaning encouraged him. When his hand slid upward from her breast toward her throat, she moaned louder. Then his finger slid into her mouth around the hot wetness of her tongue. He thought he could tease her longer, but knew that he had reached his limit. He needed to feel her wrapped around his cock. Needed to bury himself inside of her.

Abandoning all pretext of restraint, he climbed up on the table. His cock was so hard that it hurt. Her pussy was so wet. He slid in smoothly, slowly. An inch in, then out, a little further in, then out again. Who was teasing who? He thought as he thrust fully now, engulfed by the hot, wetness of her. He took off her mask, then kissed her once again, hard, as they eased into an ever increasing rhythm. Their bodies moved as one, until he exploded inside of her. His body sagging into her, their breathing slowing down.

When they recovered, she asked if he could untie her now. Slowly he reached up and undid the straps around her wrists. Then reaching down, he loosened the straps around her ankles, and she lifted her legs out. With a smile on her face now, she rolled him over pushing his arms above his head. She didn't need the restraints for Dan, but liked the look of him stretched out. She caressed his chest with her hair, slowly gliding one way, then the other across his body. Her nipples brushed gently across his body as she slid lower and lower. When she reached his cock, she caressed it with her cheek. The soft skin touching the tip. She turned her face, so that he could feel her breath on him. He thought that he was finished, but the stirring in his groin told him otherwise. She liked to tease too. With her hand, she slid her hand from his knee to his hip, moving ever inward, inch by inch. He flinched as she cupped his balls, but her grasp help steady, and the pressure was just right. She leaned down, and still, with only the slightest breath, warmed his ever growing cock. Her head and hair moved around to caress his belly, the curve of the muscle into his groin, the base of his cock. But still her mouth would not satisfy. This time her nipples came to rest on the tip of his head. And with her other hand she grabbed the base of his penis and rolled it around her tit. First one, then the other.

He was the one moaning now. She almost felt sorry for him, as her tongue reached for the base of his cock and worked a velvety line skyward. She started once again at the base, tasting herself and wrapping her lips around the width of him. She worked her way up until his head slipped into her mouth. Lisa knew how soft the bottom of her tongue was, so she used it expertly as her tongue swirled first one way, then the next. She held her grip constant on Dan's balls, while keeping this constant vigil on his head. He grabbed her head in return and the pressure that he placed there told her it was time for more. Slipping into a slow, steady rhythm, her head moved in time to the pressure of his hands, as his cock slid deeper and deeper toward the back of her throat. When she felt his grip tighten on her hair, she stopped. Although she didn't want to deny him the pleasure of coming like that, right then, she still wanted to feel him below her, filling her. She eased her way up, until her cunt slid tightly on his cock. It was her turn to go for a ride. Though he really didn't need prompting, she grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. She leaned on his chest as she arched her back, rocking back and forth with her hips. The contact on her clit was perfect. The current that ran directly from where his hands were working their magic on her tits to her clit was perfect. She alternated rocking back and forth grinding her clit on his body, with lifting her body to feel herself impaled with his cock once again. Pulling him into her deeper and deeper with each movement. She knew they wouldn't last long this way, and as she lost herself in the moment, the screams she heard were not only her own.

They slowly came back down to earth and nearly fell asleep right there on the table. As they left for the showers, she looked back and smiled. See you next Friday? With a grin he said, No way. You will see me when you don't expect to.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Garage Dan tries to teach Lisa a lesson in self-control.in BDSM
Verbal Intercourse A stranger's dirty talk becomes something more.in Mind Control
City of Temptation Kelly goes on a business trip to the city... and is tempted.in Group Sex
Couple's Therapy Ch. 01 Janet and Bill are trained to become the perfect sex slaves.in BDSM
Have a Little Faith Faith discovers it's more fun to be shared.in Loving Wives
More Stories