The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The Prey Returns.
4.9k words
4.6
10.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was running through the dense brushwood of an unknown dark forest. She couldn't see her chasers; but they were close, very close! It was only a matter of seconds until they would catch her. Their footsteps came nearer and she tried to run even faster, although she could barely see further than a few meters. She ducked under an old, splintered tree and made a sharp turn to the right in a desperate attempt to cover her tracks. Lilly did neither know where she was, nor who was following her; but she had to flee no matter the cost. Still running blindly she turned her head frightfully and tripped over a large root with her very next step. She fell flat onto soft moss and held her breath, but they still drew nearer. Any moment they would capture their prey and there was nothing she could do anymore. But suddenly there was somebody else, directly in front of her. She didn't dare to look up, but whoever it was - he was on her side and somehow he seemed to scare off her chasers.

"You can stand up, my cutie. They are gone."

His voice had a strange sound, unusually deep and muffled. She opened her eyes and looked up into the glowing eyes of a huge black animal. She wanted to ask a many questions, but all Lilly could say was,

"You can talk?"

The animal came closer and she recognized him as a big feline, one of the saber-tooth cats of Teldrassil. He exposed his fangs and purred,

"Surely, my little female. And now that you are safe, we will mate!"

Lilly tried to crawl backwards, away from the prowling animal; but she couldn't move.

"I'm not your female! I'm a gnome!"

Lilly screamed and tried to push the panther's snout away only to realize that she had paws instead of hands. The panther was panting excitedly and licked her face.

"Of course you are my female. And I can smell you're in heat!"

Lilly screamed again and woke with a start. She sat up straight in her bed, panting and sweating, grapping her blanket firmly with her very gnomish hands. Rays of sunlight shone through the window onto her bed, blinding her, so that Lilly assumed that it was already quite late in the morning. Usually she woke up early but since Jareth had carried her aching body home from the club three nights ago, everything had changed. It seemed like she had been screaming in her dream because only seconds later the door to her room opened, and Kelsey came inside with a worried look on her face.

"Are you ok, Lilly? Did you have a nightmare?"

They had not spoken much since her kitty-night, let alone about the incident itself. But even when she was not sleeping, Lilly thought about the feral druid all the time. She had to talk about it to someone. And so she looked at Kelsey and murmured,

"Want to make an educated guess what it was about?"

Kelsey stared at her and blushed.

"I... uh... I mean, yes, probably about this nasty druid,"

Kelsey stuttered.

"They should really lock him away!"

she added and nodded eagerly,

"He was way too rough to you."

Even Lilly herself was surprised when she heard her own reply,

"It was not his fault! The elves and gnomes provoked him to do me so brutally."

Finally she had said what was going through her mind for the last two days. The more she pondered on what had happened that night the less she reproached the druid. On the contrary - she caught herself smiling when she remembered the soft touch of his warm silken fur. Kelsey stared at her wide-eyed and eventually began to grin mischievously, asking most casually,

"So you will meet him again? I heard he is still lying in front of the fireplace every evening, waiting for a particular gnome."

Lilly thought about it a little too long to let her "No, of course not!" sound believable and climbed out of her bed. Kelsey decided not to dwell on the subject for now and left the room to prepare breakfast. She had hardly left the room when Lilly's right hand briefly slipped into her pajamas to find her pussy quite wet.

"What is wrong with me?"

Lilly murmured to herself and followed her friend to the kitchen. The druid had more or less raped her; and although the elves seemed to have been right about that she could take him without permanent damage, during those minutes she had endured excruciating pain. Nevertheless, some part of her seemed to long for another encounter with the huge feral; and she had no idea why.

Two hours later Lilly had finally made her decision: She would find the druid and talk to him. Although she had only seen him in his feline shape so far, she knew very well that he was a night-elf. Lilly wanted to know what he thought about their first encounter; and when she kindly asked him, he surely wouldn't deny her the chance to talk to him in his elfish shape. Only one problem remained: She would have to return to the club which meant another confrontation with all those naughty elves.

Lilly left Kelsey's and Jareth's house silently in the early afternoon, hoping that the druid was already there. The entrance to the vaults was again guarded by the very same two elfish sentinels Lilly had tricked the last time to get inside. They smiled and to Lilly's relief let her pass without any comments. She almost ran the spiral path downwards and soon reached the door to the huge room where she had endured her worst hours. Somebody had fixed a signpost on the door, and she would have passed if it didn't show the drawings of a gnome and a kitty-druid on top of many tiny letters. Surprisingly it was at eye level for her which was more than unusual for anything on Teldrassil for a gnome. Lilly stopped and stared at the sign, reading it carefully:

[b]Guidelines for gnome-druid-encounters[/b]

[i]Information for the gnome:[/i]

- We want to encourage our smaller members to try out the pleasures of the holy union between humanoid and feral.

- Please note that feral druids are NOT tender elfish males in a costume, but elfish souls in a feline body with strong, wild instincts.

- Don't show interest in intimacy unless you want to stay the course. Once a female proves that she is "in heat", it is a male cat's duty to fulfill her needs. And he will do that thoroughly even when you change your mind in the process.

[i]Information for the druid:[/i]

- Although gnomes appear to be a little too tight, it has been proven that they can adapt - especially when you give them some time to adjust.

- Don't be afraid to hurt them. Crying and screaming is totally normal and not a sign that you might do anything wrong.

- Follow your instincts for the best experience for both of you.

Lilly read the sign three times and giggled in the end. It was not hard to imagine why it had been put there. She opened the door quietly and slipped inside. She turned immediately toward the fireplace but there was nobody lying. Two elfish women were talking in the middle of the room and fell silent when they saw the gnome. Lilly was not sure if those two had been present last time and seen her humilation, but surprisingly she didn't care anymore; she wanted to see the druid! She made a step toward the elves where one of the two knelt down and said,

"The priest told us that you would come back. She wants to talk to you at the druids' glade. Please follow the path behind this door to get there,"

pointing at one of the doors in the back of the room. Lilly was quite surprised by this information and hesitated.

"Actually, I wanted to see the druid, not an elfish priest. Will I see him on this glade, too?"

The elf smiled and nodded,

"He is here every night, don't worry. And I promise you will like the priest as well."

Lilly shrugged and complied. "Druids' glare" sounded promising enough and she was a little curious what this priest wanted to tell her. The tunnel behind the mentioned door was steeply rising and soon she saw daylight again. The place the path was leading her had to be near Darnassus, but she had never seen it before. It seemed to be well hidden, surrounded by high dense bushes on every side. However, the evening sun illuminated soft grass and a small lake nearby fairly. Several feral druids were lying close to the water, slumbering peacefully. Lilly stared at them, trying vainly to find the particular one.

"You have to be Lilly. He's not here yet, but usually arrives at sunset."

sounded a gnomish voice on Lilly's left. She turned around and beheld the strangest gnome she had ever seen. The girl was sitting alone at a counter, which was carved out of a big root, sipping at a cocktail-glass. The funny thing was her cloths, because she wore a long robe in the same colors like the priests' at the Temple of the Moon. An elfish male, who was cleaning empty glasses, withdrew politely and left them alone. Lilly drew nearer and took a seat directly next to the other gnome, examining her curiously.

"Who are you?"

asked Lilly. The other gnome giggled and handed Lilly a glass with Moonberry Fizz.

"Lucy, first gnomish priestess of Elune. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. But the way more important question I want to answer you, is why you came back."

Lilly looked at her skeptically, but Lucy immediately went on.

"As far as I heard, you had a little accident with a particular feline three days ago. You, probably unknowingly, provoked him; and some elves and gnomes had to make sure that you satisfied him properly. Rumors say you were quite unrelaxed and had a rough time. And yet you returned. Do you know, why?"

Lilly stared at the priestess wide-eyed and slowly shook her head. Lucy smiled again, took another sip and continued after a brief pause.

"Including you, there are three gnomish women up to today who had sex with a feral druid. And they all acquired a taste, not to say a seemingly unquenchable craving for those fluffy males. Even though it is at least for the untrained gnomish woman quite painful to be stretched that far by a horny animal, gnomes can't get enough once they tried it. My suspicion is that the kitty seed has an unforeseen effect on our bodies. Even druids confirm that once a gnome has been "kittied", from that day she somehow keeps emitting the inviting scent of a female cat in heat when she gets aroused."

Lilly jumped to her feet and made a step back, shaking and trembling.

"Do you mean, no matter whether I stop ... it ... or not, I will keep somehow addicted to feral druids and make them horny?"

Lucy shrugged and added with a mischievous grin,

"I have no idea. So far, none of us has tried to abstain from felines after our first encounter. My druid humps me every day and I love it."

She stood up as well, took Lilly's right hand and purred, stroking it gently,

"I promise it won't hurt that much when you really want it."

Lilly whimpered silently,

"But I'm not here to do that again. I only want to talk to him as soon as he is in his elfish shape."

The priestess looked in her eyes and sighed,

"Unfortunately that will be difficult. He is a very young druid and managed to shift into a feline for the first time only weeks ago. Druids in apprenticeship are supposed to stay that way as much as possible for at least six months to get used to their new body. And they are encouraged to mate a lot."

Lucy giggled naughtily.

"This way they learn faster how the feline body works. Oh, by the way, that's another reason why he was so rough with you. He is still unable to cope with all those feeling and animalistic instincts. But he will learn."

Lilly blushed and looked down at her feet,

"I see. So it really wasn't his fault. What shall I do?"

Lucy caressed her cheek and whispered,

"That is your choice. He will probably arrive here within the next minutes. And let me tell you one more thing: When he is not aroused he can think quite clearly. He understood that he might have hurt you and is inconsolable about it. It would be very nice of you if you comforted him a little bit. Tell him that you like him! And perhaps... you want to try it once more? This time a little more relaxed and voluntary?"

Lucy murmured the last sentences seductively into Lilly's left ear,

"Believe me, kitty-sex is the best thing in the world. I already get wet when I only think about my druid's cock and how he stretches me up to my womb."

Lilly gasped and held Lucy's hand firmly.

"But... it hurts so badly. His cock is too huge and he even pushed this knot-thing inside of me last time."

She stared at the other druids lying at the edge of the little lake. They looked even bigger than usually that evening, and she was sure that they were watching her. Lucy purred, stroking Lilly's right arm.

"Oh, I know. I had to learn how to take my druid's as well."

The priestess waved at the druids and one of them answered her with a cute, well-behaved purring, turning his fluffy ears toward the gnomes to listen to the next words of Lucy.

"Now I love the feeling when the tip of my druid's member pries my cervix open. All those little bumps rub my pussy, the knot seals me off and he fills me to the brim. Close your eyes and think about it. Imagine his wonderful kitty-cum gushing inside your womb with high pressure. Your druid will be shaking and whining like a helpless little cub. The huge animal will be devoted to you, obedient to the warmth and tightness of your pussy demanding his services."

Lilly closed her eyes and held her breath, about to reply when they heard the bushes rustling. Another druid came into view from the thick forests on the left, and Lilly froze in place. Even before she opened her eyes she knew it was him. She stared at her druid and he stared back. Both seemed unable to move until Lucy giggled and make a step toward the panther.

"Oh, come on. Don't be so shy! I told you she would return."

The druid meowed silently and sidled slowly up to Lilly, obviously afraid to scare her. But his female didn't run away. Eventually he was so close that his snout touched Lilly's robe. Lilly looked at the gnomish priestess, who was nodding encouraging. She took a deep breath and murmured silently,

"Soooo... you're a druid in training, right?"

Lilly reached out with her right hand and touched his fluffy head.

"I know that you didn't want to hurt me. You just followed your instincts. You are really a strong male!"

The druid smiled, relieved and very happy about the return of his female. Pondering on his first gnome-humping with doubts and self-reproaches he had not mated ever since. But the relief for his tightly filled balls seemed close! He inhaled her scent and purred deeply, because his gnome was clearly in heat!

Lilly was torn between running away from the scary animal and her strange desire to be close to him. The priest was probably right - indeed, the druid had some strange effect on her. She wanted to touch him, feel him. But what if he lost control and hurt her again? She made a step back and took a look at his belly. The furry sheath still hid his member, and to her own surprise she was a little disappointed. Perhaps it wasn't THAT big at all, and she had just been unprepared? What was she thinking...

Lilly blushed and looked up again quickly; but both Lucy and the druid had seen her glimpse. The gnomish priestess grinned and knelt down next to the panther. Calming the druid with hushed words she began massaging his sheath unscrupulously in front of Lilly's eyes. The druid's claws dug deep into the forest's soil. He was panting excitedly and immediately his member pushed out of the protecting fur, growing rapidly.

"You're a nice kitty, right? Your female wants to see your wonderful cock,"

purred Lucy, and with her free hand she pulled Lilly down on her knees.

"Your druid is exceptionally well hung. No wonder he made you cry the first time. Come on, touch it. Do you see these little bumps on the surface?"

Her fingertips were circling around them carefully.

"They are really hard. What an awesome cock - you are very lucky to have such a gifted male to please you."

Lilly whimpered. She wanted to stand up and run away, but just couldn't take her eyes from the feline cock. The mere size made clear that there was no way to take it without severe pain - no matter how relaxed she was. The tip was shining wet and started dripping precum onto the grass. Lucy had stopped jerking him now that his cock was almost completely visible. The knot was not yet swollen but Lilly was already frightened enough and whispered,

"What are you doing? You make him horny and he will probably insist on mating now."

"Oh, our new female wants to play again with her cat?"

A soft elfish voice came from behind Lilly and big hands pulled off her robe. Lilly had no idea how long the elf had been watching, but realized immediately that she was trapped once again. The druid purred deeply and licked Lilly's now revealed tits while Lucy removed her panties.

"No, please, not again. I beg you!"

Lilly whimpered frightened, but the gnomish priestess answered her by pushing two of her fingers deep inside of her pussy, drawing a lustful moan from Lilly's lips.

"Wow, you are soaking wet. I didn't expect you to be so horny since your first time was so rough. My theory about the effect of feline cum on gnomes has to be true."

Lucy spread her fingers inside of Lilly's trembling cunt and continued in a most casual voice,

"I can't wait to see if you'll have an orgasm this time. I bet you will - eventually. But you are really too tight! You should practice with toys or a nice little fisting from time to time."

Another night-elf joined them and knelt down next to the opposed flank of the panther. This one was a male and both he and the female elf on the other side each grabbed one of Lilly's legs. Lucy removed her fingers from their victim's pussy and allowed the druid to lick Lilly's sweet juices from her hand. Lilly was pushed beneath the druid's belly on her back and her legs were pulled far apart.

"Just lift her up to the right height. It's too difficult for him without help until he gets more practice."

Lucy told the elves; and they complied with the gnomish priest's orders. Lilly was fidgeting desperately but stood no chance against the two strong elves. They pulled her up until she felt the druid's soft fur on her sensitive skin, and they placed her pussy directly at the tip of the dripping kitty-cock.

"Ok, now just hold her! Let him penetrate her by himself; he has to learn."

said Lucy and bowed down, smiling at Lilly.

"Don't worry; you know you can take him. He was so sad that you left last time. Make him happy!"

The druid meowed pleased as he finally felt the warmth and tightness of the gnomish pussy he had missed so much. He really wanted to enter her carefully this time, spare her the pain; but that feeling on the tip of his cock let the instincts boil over inside of his young mind once again. He growled menacingly and pushed forward hard. Lilly's pussy was forced open violently; the rough bumps rubbed at her heavily stretched pussy-lips and the pointy tip bored into the sensitive flesh of the part of her cunt deep inside that still tried to resist the brutal penetration. Tears were running down Lilly's face; and she was sobbing pitifully. But the first jets of his precum flooding her pussy had a strange effect. Her lower body began to feel hot, trembling in anticipation of more.

"That's it; you're a good female. Don't fight him. His balls are so hard; he has to finish this."

It was the female elf who spoke again. And Lilly really stopped her pointless resistance; her hands were grabbing the feline's fur. The druid felt like in heaven. Already his first thrust granted the bigger part of his cock a hot and tight embrace, and he knew what to do. All prudence was forgotten. He pulled back, giving her pussy another intense massage from the hard bumps and pushed forward again with all his feral might. Lilly was screaming at the top of her lungs; but the panther had learnt that this was the gnome's way and didn't care anymore anyway. Another centimeter of his cock was buried inside the sweet tightness of the little female, and there were yet some more to come. The knot was growing slowly, already visibly larger than the rest of his cock and briefly later the swollen bulge was slapping against her overstrained little hole, trying to get inside as well. Lucy was watching the show fascinated. That young druid was enviably well equipped and obviously had the time of his life. He was drooling and panting; and his tail was waggling happily in the rhythm of his quick and tormenting thrusts. Lucy turned around toward her own druid, who was still lying amongst the other panthers at the lake and watching no less amused than she was. She purred and lifted the seam of her robe provokingly. They would have their own fun afterwards. Meanwhile Lilly's raw pussy was leaking with kitty-precum. Her stiff nipples were red as well from the rubbing of the cat's fur. The poor gnome's abused cunt felt like it was on fire, yet through all the pain her own body betrayed her. Her pussy was trembling and hotter than ever, giving the druid a wonderful massage like that of a female cat encouraging a proper impregnation. With the next cruel thrust the hard pointy tip forced entry into her cervix and the still not completely swollen knot disappeared inside of the gnome's pussy.

12