The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The club from the point of view of one of the girls.
2.7k words
4.46
25.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usemyhole
usemyhole
61 Followers

I would never in a million years have imagined myself taking a job like this. I was brought up in a nice family, went to a nice school, and was going to a nice university when I was recruited. My father had lost his job, and the financial help had stopped; I was desperate to stay in school, but I couldn't pay for it anymore. That was when the recruiter stepped in. She saw me coming out of the financial aid office at my university, my eyes still wet, and she offered to buy me a coffee. She introduced herself as Jane, and said she had had the same problems a couple of years back; then she offered me a solution.

I showed up at the appointed time to a huge mansion just outside of downtown. I entered by a side door, after a machine outside read my thumbprint. Jane met me inside and offered a tour- she showed me huge banquet rooms, a large spa, formal dining rooms and offices, a games room, and then she took me through a network of dimly lit tunnels to the strangest place I had ever seen in my life. It was an oddly shaped room with many alcoves, and a central large bathtub and rack of fluffy towels. There were a few women milling around it, nude, chatting casually amongst themselves. I didn't notice the others at first; they blended in to the room like furniture.

Suddenly, a light flashed, and one of the girls followed it back to an alcove. Jane whispered conspiratorially, "She always jumps the cue, she loves it here."

I watched as the girl stood patiently by, waiting. After a few minutes the two women switched places, and the one who had been in the alcove came and slipped into the tub. I looked at Jane inquisitively as another light flashed. She grabbed my hand and led me to it. A girl was positioned, nude, bent forward over a padded bench, and was pressing her bare pussy towards a hole in the wall. She was straining with effort, her hands gripping handles on the front of the bench, as if she was being pushed hard from the other side. Suddenly she sighed, disentangled herself and walked away, without so much as looking at us.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing; Jane had slipped herself into the space that the other girl had occupied, and was pressing her bare pussy back towards the open hole.

"Sometimes you'll be here for ages, waiting- I usually bring a book to read on slow nights. But then sometimes-"

She stopped talking and tensed; somebody had entered her, roughly. She pushed a small red button on the side of the bench she was on, and used the handles to push herself back towards the cock that was now pounding into her with abandon. Her whole body shook with the impact, and she was concentrating hard on keeping herself in place. I could hear faint slapping sounds with each impact, and a small masculine grunt. The thrusts grew erratic and then stopped- Jane held herself still as the man behind her groaned loudly. A few softer thrusts later she was finished, and a new girl had appeared to take her place. She climbed out as soon as the curtain closed and the new girl slid in immediately.

I followed Jane as she made her way to the tub in the middle of the room and casually washed the man's cum out. I couldn't believe that people actually did this for a living!

"It's a bit strange at first, just being a hole for men to get off in," She said. "But two nights a week here is putting me through school, and it's perfectly safe- everybody is checked for STI's on the way in. They don't even notice it happening, the thumbprint machine just makes a tiny scratch- a wonder of modern technology."

I was equally repulsed and intrigued; the feminist in me thought that it was disgusting the way these girls were treated like meat, but my pussy was sopping wet after the display of submission. And they were clearly being compensated well, I reasoned.

"Is your pussy waxed, or furry?" Jane asked, breaking my line of thought.

"Waxed bare." I answered without thinking.

"Perfect. Would you like to try it out and see how you like it?"

"I... I don't know." I said, suddenly wary. My upbringing told me to run away and not look back, but my pussy had given a little jump when she had suggested it, and I was already picturing myself bent over in front of one of the ubiquitous little curtains.

A light went on near us, pointing the way towards a woman who was contorted awkwardly with her knees up beside her ears. She was being fucked slowly and gently, hardly moving at all. I looked up towards the curtain and could see through just a sliver of the space, to where a small and wrinkly penis was dipping in to her wet pussy. I imagined a very old man, one who hadn't been laid in years, enjoying every last minute of it. We watched for what seemed like ages as the fucking slowly sped up to a moderate rhythm, then stopped. The man held himself still as his little cock slowly dribbled out it's watery load of cum. When the curtain finally closed, the girl pulled herself out with some handles and stood slowly, rubbing her legs.

"Old bugger took ages," She mumbled, "I can barely feel my hamstrings."

"Now's your chance," Said Jane in a conspiratorial tone of voice. "This is one of the naughtiest spots, you're completely vulnerable. Most girls love it."

She gestured towards the open spot, and after a moment of hesitation I pulled off my dress and underwear and was sliding myself in. I found handles just below me to pull my pussy right up to the curtain, the bar above my head pulling my thighs tight against me. I felt a pull in my muscles already, and sympathized with the girl who had spent so long here.

At first nothing happened. I waited patiently for the first few minutes, then my mind began to wander. I imagined who might open the curtain, what it might feel like, if they would be rough or gentle. I wasn't sure which I wanted. My pussy was dripping wet, but I couldn't touch it in the position I was in. Anyway, I suspected that I was not encouraged to- my enjoyment was not really the goal. I was still marveling at my decision to climb in and wondering how I would feel when the curtain was suddenly whisked open. I pushed the button to call a new girl as I'd been shown, and no sooner had I done it than a huge and ramrod hard cock slid itself into my pussy.

It made a few insistent thrusts, working its way in balls deep and holding, pressing hard. I could feel the cock head pressing hard on my cervix, left vulnerable in this position, and my whole pussy was stretched tight around the thick member. I had never had a cock this big, and was marveling at how full I felt when the man attached to it slapped me hard on the ass. I tensed up reflexively, and he started to pound into me with all his weight. I had to hold on to the handles for dear life as my open and vulnerable hole was rammed by this huge monster of a cock. Each thrust nearly knocked the air out of me, and it felt like my pussy was being stretched deeper and wider each time he slammed in. I could feel every thick vein rubbing on my walls, and the head battering at the entrance to my womb. I was completely overwhelmed.

After only a minute or so of this intense, raw fucking, the man held himself still and came deep inside me with a hoarse yell. I could feel the huge cock pulsing in me as it shot cum inside my stretched and widened hole. The cum made me feel even wetter and more slippery, and when the man pulled out of me I felt it drool out of my aching hole. As soon as he closed the curtain I pulled myself out and fell to my knees on the floor. I reached down to feel my pussy, and my fingers found my clit. After I barely brushed it I started cumming, harder than ever before in my life. My other hand found my gaping hole and pressed inside, and as I bore down on it I could feel myself spraying liquid all over the floor. I felt completely depraved but I didn't care, I was in a completely depraved place, cumming and cumming and cumming as I humped wildly on my own hands.

After I calmed down I went to the basin and cleaned myself off with a fresh towel, and found a chair and sat down, still completely dazed. I couldn't believe what I'd done- I let a complete stranger, somebody whose face I didn't even see, cum in my bare pussy. And what's more, I'd liked it. I should have felt disgusted, but I felt like I had just discovered the most wonderful secret; I loved being fucked like that, raw and hard, and I could do it for a living. Suddenly I knew, completely clearly, what I wanted to do with my life- let men use me like a whore, and become filthy rich doing it.

The next time Jane came back full of cum, I grabbed her elbow. "I need to work here," I said, my tone verging on pleading.

She smiled and said, "I thought you might say that- I can always spot it."

The next time a light went on I followed it, and found myself bent over a bench with my bum pressing back, much more of my body sticking out- only my head and arms were concealed. I felt much more exposed, but with my face concealed it still felt surreal, like it wasn't really me doing this. After a short wait, I heard the curtain being pulled back and felt the change of air against my sopping wet cunt. There was a short wait this time, and when it finally came the cock slid in slowly and smoothly. I could feel it wasn't rock hard yet, and the man attached was using me to get excited. He slowly ground in and out, and I could feel every inch of his cock working in me, each vein and ridge pulling along my insides as he used my hole at his own pace.

After what seemed like ages I felt hands gripping my tits, hard. I whimpered a little bit, trying hard to stay quiet as he squeezed them harder and harder. It felt like they were being clamped in a vice, and I could imagine them turning purple under his hands. When he let go I relaxed, only to tense up again as he slapped my breast, hard. I was glad to have handles to grip, or I might have stumbled over in shock. I didn't have time to think about whether or not I liked it, I just braced myself for the next blow, my whole body tense as he slapped me again and again. He was fucking me harder and harder all the time, his cock ramming into me with more and more force. I imagined him sweaty from the exertion, and I could feel his cock getting ready to cum. I pushed my vagina back at him hard, and squeezed it as tight as I could, wanting him to get off. Just when I was sure he would cum, though, he pulled out.

The thick head of his cock pressed insistently against my asshole, more and more pressure being applied as he tried to shove it in. I tried hard to relax, though I'd only tried anal sex a few times and hadn't really liked it. It didn't occur to me that this might happen, though now I felt stupid for not thinking of it. The head of his cock popped in, and instead of waiting like my last boyfriend had, it just kept pressing in. My asshole was on fire, and my eyes watered as he pushed deeper and deeper, until he was all the way in. I could feel his long cock right up inside my bowels, and my asshole was clamped down tight. I struggled to breathe deeply and relax as he started fucking my ass just as hard as he had been fucking my pussy a minute before.

I heard grunting behind me and knew he wouldn't last long, which I was grateful for. He grabbed my tits again, using them like handles so he could shove himself in harder and faster. I was truly being used like an object. Finally, with a loud yell, he held his cock in deep and came. I could feel his cock pulsing in my asshole as it sprayed jizz right up inside, as deep as it could go. After it had stopped pumping, he kept it in. He just stayed there, panting, letting his cock go soft inside me as he caught his breath. It felt strangely intimate. As he pulled slowly out, I could feel my ass gaping open a bit, and there was a stream of cum dripping out of me. I couldn't wait to wash, but the curtain hadn't closed yet.

Before he closed the curtain, he started slapping me- first my ass, then right on my sensitive cunt lips. I yelped, I couldn't help it, I was so surprised. I held still for a dozen fast stinging slaps, and then when the curtain closed I moved away and crouched, holding my sore pussy. The stinging passed quickly, and I walked slowly to the middle of the big room. I spotted Jane coming towards me.

"Looks like you got a rough one," she said sympathetically. "It doesn't happen often though, probably somebody new and over-excited. Come with me, there's a nice hot bath we relax in on breaks."

She lead me into a sumptuous bathroom with a huge bath that looked more like a hot tub. Two rushing taps filled it quickly, and I sank in gratefully. I slowly rubbed myself all over, letting the warm water soothe my sore body. I thought about what had happened, how used and helpless I had felt, and considered whether I'd be willing to do it again. As I thought about it I started absent-mindedly rubbing my pussy lips, up and down. I thought about having men just taking what they wanted from my body, using it as a set of warm holes to get themselves off in. I still liked the idea, and the promise of the paycheque.

I started humping gently against my hand as I thought of the first man who had had me, and the feeling of him emptying into me. It had been amazing. I didn't even mind most of the rough treatment the second man had given me, my poor asshole just wasn't ready for it. I imagined going back, prepared; I could stretch my bum open a bit on a butt plug beforehand, and rub a little lube into it as well. If it were easy for a cock to slide up, I wouldn't mind it. I started rubbing my clit a little harder as I thought about taking load after load, men cumming up both of my holes, alternating between them as I just took it like a whore.

Before I knew it I was rubbing myself off again, my pussy clenching as I came. My whole body relaxed into the warm water afterwards, and I floated for what seemed like ages. When I got out I felt like my whole body had been wrung out like a cloth, and I couldn't wait to come back and do it all again. I met Jane on the way out, who gave me a contract to read and said I should come back in two days. I walked home with a feeling of confidence and purpose I hadn't felt in years. I was going to be fantastic at this job.

usemyhole
usemyhole
61 Followers