The Co-Worker

Story Info
Sierra's tired of her hubby, so she sees Tristan.
2.7k words
3.03
63.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra was riding in the company car with her co-worker, Tristan, driving, and she was indifferent to the business trip they were taking. Things back at home with her husband were not going well, but she was afraid of leaving him. Life was dull at home, and she yearned for excitement, which was why she jumped at the chance to go to on this trip to a professional conference with Tristan. Tristan signed up because, as he said, it was a free trip, and he had already planned to stay the weekend after the conference was over to enjoy himself a bit. They were in the same room: a two bedroom hotel suite with kitchenette.

They arrived in the city in mid-afternoon and checked into their hotel. The conference was going to be a dull one, she knew, but at least it got her out of the house. She had a crush on Tristan, but didn't know if he felt the same way for her. Unbeknownst to him, she had packed some sexy garments and lingerie just in case things went far better than she was expecting. She didn't want to cheat on her husband, but he was so dull and took her so much for granted that she yearned for the touch of someone new.

Once they had unpacked at the hotel, they made their way to the conference room and signed up. The first session was a yawner, but she managed to take some good notes that will; surely score her points with the boss. Tristan sat beside her taking notes as well, not really looking at her as he did so. She felt a little disappointed at that, but she wasn't surprised, because she knew what it felt like to be ignored. She shook her head and tried to fight the depressing thought away.

"Something the matter, Sierra?" said Tristan.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just having some bad thoughts," replied Sierra.

"Well, I was wondering where you wanted to go to dinner tonight after the session is over with. I know of a place off McAllister that serves the best Italian food. What do you think?"

Sierra wasn't much for Italian, but she thought this would be her chance. "Tell you what. Why don't you go ahead down there and get seated? I want to go back to the room and change into some new clothes."

"Sure, Sierra. I'll go ahead and text over the reservation," Tristan said with a smile that warmed Sierra's heart.

The session ended about an hour later and Sierra made her way back to the room, while Tristan went over to the restaurant. She chose a short black dress with spaghetti straps, but before she put it on, she put on her strapless bodice that helped to boost her boobs to make them even more voluptuous than they usually were. She chose her favorite pair of black thong undies and let herself dream of a sexy way for Tristan to take them off her. Then she put on her special long black hose and attached them to a lacy black garter, and she smiled at the daydream of Tristan rolling one, then the other one, off her legs.

She looked at herself in the mirror and felt for the first time in a long time like a beautiful woman. She put the dress on, put on her black pumps, and headed out the door.

It was a muggy late summer evening, but she managed to get there without breaking much of a sweat. She was wearing her favorite perfume, and she hoped that she could get that certain look from Tristan that would confirm that she was hot.

She went up to the maitre'd and told him that someone was expecting her. He led her to the table, and she smiled as Tristan's eyes went wide when he saw her in her get up. "My my my! You would think we were going out on a date or something, with the way you look!" She smiled and sat down, and a moment later, the waiter came over and gave them their menus.

After ordering, Tristan asked her, "So why did you dress up so beautifully tonight? I didn't expect you to come to this place in something that sexy!"

"Well, it's because I wanted to impress you. You see, Tristan, I have a crush on you!"

"Really? Well, I have to admit that I have had one on you for a while, but since you're married and all..."

Sierra looked down and tried to hold back the emotions inside her, saying, "I'm not happy at home, Tristan. My husband takes me for granted and doesn't show me any affection anymore. It's like we were just two friends living together these days."

Tristan reached out and touched her hand, smiling at her. "So what do you want to do after we get out of here tonight?"

She smiled and told him.

They got back into their room and he closed the door, putting the "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob outside. She turned to him and waited, and his kiss wasn't long in coming. It was slow and romantic, just how she liked it. His tongue probed inside her mouth, and she met it with her own, and they stood there locked in a deep french kiss for several minutes. "Go on over to your bedroom. I have something to show you!" Sierra said, breathlessly.

Tristan smiled and went over to the bed in his room and sat down. Sierra slowly slid off one of the spaghetti straps, then the other one, and she let the dress fall to the ground, and his eyes went wide again as he saw the whole sexy ensemble that had been underneath her dress all night. He got up and kissed her again, starting to slowly undo the bodice from behind her. She pushed him back and let the bodice fall to the floor, giving him a nice view of her boobs as her hands went up to his jacket. She slid it off of him and he let it go to the floor, and she began to unbutton his shirt, kissing his chest as she uncovered it with each button being unfastened.

Once the shirt was unbuttoned, she removed it from his body and smiled at him. He smiled back, then took her head in his hands and leaned down to kiss her lips again. "Oh Tristan!' she breathed out as he necked her. She reached for his belt and began to unbuckle his pants. He slid out of his shoes and pushed them to the side as she made her way down to his waist, smiling in anticipation at what she had in mind.

She pulled his pants to the ground and stared at his blue boxers, running her hands over them as she fondled his buttocks. She slowly pulled them down and his manhood began to get even more erect than it had been. She looked up at him, smiled again, and took his cock into her mouth, kissing it and letting her tongue play on the head. She kissed up and down his shaft, using one hand to gently caress his balls and the other to stroke his ass. He sighed and groaned as she took all of his manhood into his mouth, eagerly sucking and blowing his cock with an intense hunger.

She looked back up at him and he kneeled down to raise her up by gently putting his hand under her chin. They kissed again and he picked her up in his arms and took her over to the bed, where he gently laid her down on the comforter. He got on top of her and kissed her again, and she spread her legs to help adjust for his weight. He was a big guy, with strong shoulders, strong arms, and strong legs. She looked down his back as his kisses went around her neck and she looked at his hips, and the anticipation of having those hips pistoning his cock inside her made her all the more wetter.

He began to work his way down her body, kissing each breast along the way, until he reached her garter belt. He slowly undid it and took it off, then raised one leg high up in the air. he slowly rolled the hose up until he got to the foot, and he tossed it to the side. He kissed his way down her right leg until he got down to where her left hose began, taking a moment to let out a long breath on her pussy and clit. He did the same thing to her left leg, kissing down her leg until he got to her crotch.

His tongue slowly began to play on her clitoris, darting here and there at first, then he took it into his mouth and sucked on it. She arched her back numerous times as it seemed like he spent forever playing with her clit before she felt his finger touch her moist, wet pussy. He run his finger all around the outside of her vagina, all the while looking up at her as she smiled at him and then closed her eyes as the sensations flowed through her like a river. He replaced his fingers with his tongue and he began to probe his tongue deep inside her, and she let out a loud moan as he began to french kiss her down below.

Her pussy was dripping wet, and she could feel him using a finger and spreading that moisture over her anus. "I want to show you a little trick," he said. She nodded and he began to slowly push his ring finger into her anus, while at the same time sliding his middle and index fingers inside her pussy and placing his thumb on her clitoris. The sensation was intense, and she was racing toward climax as he pushed his ring finger further and further inside her ass. When her ass had been primed enough, he whispered, "Watch this!" and he began to slowly piston his fingers in and out of her two holes, as well as thumbing her clitoris up and down.

Her back arched again as he build up the rhythm until he was working both holes hard. In all the years she'd been with her husband, she had never felt like this before. Finally, her vaginal muscles clenched and she had a massive orgasm. Her moan was loud and echoed through the room, and he smiled down at her as she was riding high on a wave of pleasure.

He went to the bathroom and quickly washed his hand off. "Do you have any lotion by chance?" he asked.

"Yes, it's on the bathroom in my room. Why?" she asked.

"Oh, I may need it later. Never know!" he said with a wink, and she smiled at what she thought he had intended for that lotion. She'd never had it that way before, but her pussy got even wetter at the thought of him burying his hard cock inside there.

He climbed back on the bed and kissed her again, working around to her earlobe. He whispered into her ear, "would you like to ride me?" and she nodded her head. She got up and let him lay on the bed, but she yanked him down further onto the bed. "What are you doing?" he said with a laugh.

"Before I ride, I wanna 69!" she said, and she aggressively kissed him on the mouth, then made her way quickly down the body until she had his cock in her mouth again. She straddled his head with her hips and she once again felt his lips on her labia. They slowly sucked on each other, and she took as long as she wanted with it. The taste of his cock inside her mouth was delicious, and she would love to taste his load in her mouth. When his fingers felt up her anus again, she sighed and asked him for a condom. He reached over to the bed stand and got her one, and she used her mouth to firmly plant the ribbed condom on her.

She got up and straddled him again, this time around his hips, and she grabbed his cock and slowly took it inside her pussy. "Oooooooah!" she said as his cock went inside her, and it filled her up nicely. She began to lift up and lower herself back down on him as he played with her breasts with his fingers, taking her nipples and gently tweaking them. She leaned down and kissed him, and he adjusted his legs and suddenly pounded her hard with his cock! The sensations went over her like a torrent, and he slowed up to let her straighten back up.

She took the hint and began to ride him hard, twisting her hips with each descent onto his cock. He grasped her hips and began to piston hard up into her. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure, but just before she got to the brink, he rolled her over onto her back and slowed things down a bit. He leaned down and kissed her again as he slowly grinded his cock deep into her pussy, and she moaned with each thrust. He could feel her fingernails on her back, and wanted her to scratch up his back good.

"You ready baby?" he asked, and she nodded, then braced herself for the pleasures to come. He held nothing back as he pumped her pussy with his cock relentlessly, grasping her shoulders as he sought every means of driving himself deeper inside her. Her fingernails clawed up his back as the orgasm began to take hold. She came as hard as she had ever had in her life, and her yells rang loudly in her ears.

He lay on top of her and he kissed her again. She looked at him and told him boldly, "I want you in my ass!"

He smiled and got up to retrieve the lotion, while she rolled over onto her belly. He took the bottle and slathered the lotion onto her anus, working it inside her without having to prime her this time. He put on a new condom and positioned himself over her as he slowly pushed his cock inside her virgin ass.

She bit her lip as the first sensations she got was pain, but then as he slowly began to stroke his cock inside her, the sensations became highly pleasurable. He kissed her back as he pushed his cock all the way in, then almost pulled it completely out. "Faster, baby! " she whispered, and his hips began to pick up speed, and her moans grew louder with each thrust. He grasped her shoulders and drove his cock deeper and deeper inside her. She came hard again and again as he kept pounding her ass relentlessly.

"Are you ready, baby?" she asked, and he said yes. He pulled out of her and took off the condom. She took it inside her mouth, and she felt him close, as his hard cock throbbed and seemed to be on the verge of bursting with a huge load. She greedily sucked on it, wanting that warm cum to shoot inside her mouth. He held onto it as long as he could, but when she began to use a finger to play with the outside of his anus, he could no longer hold it in. He shot his load off in her mouth, and she was surprised that she came again. She sucked on his cock hard to gobble down the rest of his load, then leaned back and looked at Tristan.

"How was it, Sierra?" he asked.

"The best! Simply the best!" she replied, and got to her feet and kissed him. They collapsed down onto the bed and rested there for a bit, then he lead her into the shower so they could clean off. When they returned, they lay on the bed, cuddling and slowly making out.

"So what's on the agenda tomorrow?" she asked.

"I dunno. But if it includes doing more of what we just did tonight, I'm gonna have a great day tomorrow!" he said.

She kissed him again, and they made out as sleep soon chased them down.