The Coach

Story Info
They help a virgin with her first time.
5.9k words
4.47
76k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still need mushrooms, tomatoes and some fruit."

"Hi, Bob."

Bob looked up from his nearly complete shopping list. "Hi, Sarah, how ya doin'?" He'd known Sarah since before his divorce. She was an attractive single mom with a daughter just finishing high school.

"I'm doing pretty good. How about you?"

"Not bad. How's Sharon?"

"Well, to be honest, I am a little worried about her. One of her close friends let her boyfriend talk her into doing it in his car a couple of weeks ago. It was her first time and I guess it hurt like hell. Then he got mad and told her she was a terrible lay. He took her home and practically threw her out of the car. Said he never wanted to see her again. Then, to make matters worse, she found out yesterday she's pregnant. Sharon is almost as upset as her friend. She says she's never going to have sex. She doesn't want any guy to treat her like that. I've tried to help her understand that it was probably the guy's fault, not her friend's, but I don't think I'm able to give her what she needs, and I can't afford professional help. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dump all of that. I'm really worried."

"It's all right. I understand. I don't think I could afford a shrink for my kid either."

"I really need to finish my shopping, Bob."

"Yeah, Sarah, so do I. See you around. I hope Sharon, .. Well, I hope things get better." Bob moved off towards the produce. He was surprised to hear that at eighteen Sharon was still a virgin. It's a shame, he thought, that kids hurt each other because of their inexperience.

The next morning Bob called Sarah. "Hey, how're you doing this morning?"

"I'm okay. You?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Look, I've been thinking about what you said yesterday afternoon, and I think I might be able to help. Did Sharon go to school today? I'd like to come over and talk."

"Umm, yeah, she's at school. I guess you could come over. Do you really think you can help?"

"Let me tell you what I think when I get there. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Sarah answered the door in a pair of tight jeans and a tee shirt. Even without make-up she was a good looking woman. A few minutes later, coffee in hand, they sat at the kitchen table to talk.

"I'd be willing to bet," Bob began, "that Sharon's friend's boyfriend was really the one who was a terrible lay. He'd probably read a few porn stories and listened to the guys in the locker room and thought he knew everything there was to know about sex."

"That's what I tried to tell Sharon."

"But the thing is, if her girlfriend had known how to handle the situation, she could have kept herself from getting hurt. She didn't have the right experience, or the self confidence she needed. I'd like to help you give both of those to Sharon."

"What do you mean?"

"If Sharon's friend had known how to satisfy him and what it took to satisfy herself, he would have thought the sex was great. But, more important, if her friend had had the self confidence she needed, she would have just told him "No." The only other problem is that she probably had some of the same hormone stuff going that he did."

"So."

"I think we can give Sharon the self confidence and the experience she needs to avoid those situations. And, maybe, a way to deal with the hormonal thing."

"Wait, how are we going to give her the experience?"

"We're going to have sex with her. I know, you think I'm nuts, but think about it. The first time should really be a great experience, but it needs to be with someone you really trust. Someone who really cares about you. Someone who knows how to make sure it's as good for you as for him. Right now, there isn't anyone she trusts as much as you. And there isn't anyone that cares as much about how she feels as you. The problem you have is that you don't have a cock. I do. If you're there to provide the trust and I'm there to be the guide and, eventually, the cock, between us we can give her everything she needs."

"Wow. I need to think about this. Let me call you later."

" Okay. I'll be home all day. Thanks for the coffee. I still haven't learned to make it right!"

It's early afternoon when the phone rings. Bob picks it up on the third ring. "Hello."

"Hi, Bob, it's Sarah."

"How ya doin'?"

"Good. Look, I think you're right. As crazy as it sounds, at least I know you'll be careful not to hurt her. And I'll be there to make sure of it. And I think you'll really treat her with respect. I mean, I'm not sure how this will all work, but at least I'd be trying to do something for her."

"I think you're right, Sarah. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am this is the right thing for Sharon, and it may wind up being a good thing for you, too."

"Okay. So when do you want to do this?"

"I think the sooner the better. Why not this evening?"

"Well, I guess that's okay. We don't have anything planned."

"Good. Look, I'll be over around seven. I've been thinking about how this will go and I think it would be best if you don't tell her too much. Just tell her I'm gonna be a coach or something. You should both wear jeans and shirts or blouses that button in front. Oh, and if you have bras that hook in front, those would be best, I think."

"Alright, is there anything else?"

"Yeah, you should have a quilt or something like that kinda available in the living room. You know, something we can easily spread out on the living room floor. Something that you don't care if it kinda gets messed up, you know, from her first time."

"Wow, you really have this thought out, don't you?"

"Well. I don't want Sharon to wind up thinking that all men are jerks, so I think we really need to kinda have a plan and do this right, so yeah, I've been thinking it through."

"Okay, Bob. We'll see you at seven."

At seven o'clock Bob knocked on Sarah's front door. As she let him in, he noticed that she was dressed just like he'd suggested, at least as far as he could see. Sharon was sitting on the couch and she was wearing a shirt and jeans just like her mom. She looked even hotter than he'd remembered.

"Hi, Sharon. How are ya?"

"Okay."

"Did your mom tell you why I was coming over this evening?"

"She said you were gonna be some kinda coach. You're supposed to help me."

"What I'm ... no, what we -- your mom and I -- are going to do is give you the knowledge and self-confidence that you need to never have to worry about feeling like your friend does. We're going to teach you everything you need to know about sex. And we're going to have sex."

"Huh?"

"Look, Sharon, sex should be a really good thing. But, especially the first time, it really needs to be with someone who really cares about you. Someone that wants to be sure that it's good for you. Someone you can really trust. Do you understand?"

"Yeah. I think."

"Who do trust more than anyone else?"

"Mom?"

"And who do you know that cares about you more than anyone else?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, but there are some things your mom just can't do. So that's where I come in. Your mom will make sure that I treat you the same way she would. You'll be able to trust me, because you trust her and she trusts me. Okay?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, Baby. I really think this is the best thing we can do for you. Will you trust me?"

"Well, okay. If you really think it's right."

Bob quietly let out the breath he'd been holding. "Okay now. Sharon, the most important thing about good sex is to take your time. Sorta relax and enjoy getting ready as much as actually doing it. I don't know about your mom, but I've been thinking about this all day, but it wouldn't have helped you at all because you really don't know what to expect. It probably would have just made you nervous if you'd known what we were gonna do. So we're just gonna take our time about getting undressed. I think by the time we all get our clothes off, everyone will be excited enough to enjoy the evening. So why don't you just sit there on the couch and watch very closely while I take your mom's shirt off. This is important, so you really have to watch close. Okay?"

"Mom?"

"Do you trust me, Baby?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, just watch close." Sarah stands up and walks over to Bob.

He kisses her gently on the lips and then whispers, "Turn around so Sharon can see." As he begins nuzzling her long, beautiful throat, his hands move slowly to the underside of her breasts. He's surprised at how firm they feel. His fingers move lightly over the light material of her shirt for just a few moments before he starts to undo the buttons. He starts with the bottom and very slowly works to the top. As the front of her shirt falls open, his hands gently caress her tits through the thin material of her bra. Her nipples quickly harden under the gentle pressure of his finger tips. After just a few seconds, he steps back just enough to pull the shirt off her shoulders and tosses it towards the easy chair. He kisses Sarah's throat again and gently turns her back around. He kisses her again, and looks over her shoulder to Sharon. She's sitting on the couch, wide eyed and squirming. "Do you think you remember how I did that, Sharon?"

She nods her head, eyes still wide.

"Okay, that's good. Now, Sarah, it's time for you to take off Sharon's shirt. Just the way I took off yours."

Bob sits down and Sarah holds her hands out to Sharon.

"Mom?

"it's alright, Baby. Come here."

Sharon stands and her mother gently turns her to face Bob and slides her hands up the smooth front of her shirt. As her fingers gently begin caressing the undersides of Sharon's small firm breasts he stops her.

"Sharon, do you remember the first thing I did before I started to take off your mother's shirt?"

"Uh huh. You kissed her."

"She's right, isn't she, Sarah?" Sharon turns to face her mother and they gently touch lips.

"Turn back around, now, Honey." Again Sarah's fingers find the underside of her daughter's tits. "Doesn't that feel nice?" Her fingers trace gently across Sharon's nipples.

"Um hum. I like that."

Sarah moves her hands to the bottom of Sharon's shirt and slowly begins undoing the buttons. Sharon leans her head back onto her mother's shoulder. As Sarah undoes the buttons she nuzzles her daughter's throat. Stopping with one button left, she slides her hands under the shirt front and gently caresses Sharon's tits through the thin material of her bra. After just a moment, she undoes the last button and gently pulls the shirt back off her daughter's shoulders. She caresses her breasts once more, drawing soft little circles around Sharon's nipples and then turns her gently, pulls her closer and kisses her softly on the mouth. "Did you like that?"

"Um hum. A lot."

"I think now it's time for you to take Bob's shirt off."

A few minutes later, his shirt on the same chair as theirs, Sharon's hands on his chest, Bob's lips touched hers for the second time. "Do you trust me now, Sharon?"

"Hmmm, I don't really know."

"That's good. You don't really know me very well, so you shouldn't trust me. It takes time to build trust. You do trust your mom, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

"And she's sitting there, watching to make sure I don't hurt you or do anything I shouldn't. Isn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. So now I'm gonna take off your jeans and your mom will watch. Alright?"

Sharon glanced at Sarah. "Yes, baby. It's alright."

He kisses Sharon again, this time touching her lips with the tip of his tongue. His fingers find the soft material of her bra and he feels her nipples getting harder though the thin cloth. He bends slightly and kisses her throat and traces his tongue down the line of her bra to the center and back up the other side. He kisses her again and this time her tongue responds hesitatingly to his. Dropping to his knees in front of her, he gently rubs between her legs for just a moment. She gasps and holds her breath. He kisses her tummy gently, right at the top of her zipper. As she lets out her breath he unbuttons and slowly unzips her jeans, exposing the front of a pair of soft blue cotton panties. He pushes the jeans off of her tight little ass and down to her crotch. She's holding her breath again. He can hear her mother's ragged breathing and wonders who's getting turned on the most. His thumbs rub her pussy very lightly through the soft cotton and she gasps again and starts taking short, quick breaths. Slowly he pushes her jeans to the floor and helps her take off one leg at a time. He leans forward and traces his tongue across the top of her panties. Standing, he kisses her again. Her tongue is almost greedy this time.

"You liked that, didn't you, Sharon?"

"Uh huh! Yes! Yes! That was so hot!"

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do you think you can remember everything I did?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, then I'll sit down and you can take off your mother's jeans."

"What? Mom?"

"Please, baby! That looked so hot. You trust me, don't you?"

"Yeah."

Sarah kisses her daughter. They're both breathing hard as her fingers rub gently over her mother's nipples. Sharon's tongue traces the edges of her mother's bra. She drops to her knees and Bob thinks maybe he's getting more excited than either of them. Sarah holds her breath as Sharon rubs her pussy through the front of her jeans and then undoes the snap. As she slowly unzips her mother's jeans Bob can hear her panting. Slowly she pushes the jeans off Sarah's tight ass, exposing a pair of pale yellow, satiny panties. They both hold their breath as Sharon rubs her mom's pussy through the silky material and then she's pushing Sarah's jeans to the floor. As her tongue traces the top edge of the low cut, yellow panties, Sarah lets out a long, slow breath.

"Oh, Honey, that feels so nice."

Sharon stands and kisses her mother, their tongues seem to be fighting to get further into each other's mouths.

"Sharon, I think it's time for you to sit down, so I can take off Bob's jeans."

"Okay, Mom." She kisses Sarah again and then sits as Bob stands up.

As exciting as it is to feel Sarah's hand on his crotch and her tongue at the top of his shorts, what Bob's really looking forward to is her daughter's mouth on his cock. It only takes Sarah a couple of minutes to strip off his jeans and verify that, under the white cotton, he is really, really hard.

"Are you ready to lose the bra?"he asks, after one of the hottest kisses he can remember in a long time.

"Oh, yes, Bob. Please take it off!"

"Turn around so Sharon can watch." She turns and leans her head back so he can kiss her throat. His fingers caress her tits through the soft, silky bra. He draws circles around her nipples until they're big and hard and then he releases the catch and lets the bra fall clear of her tits. He hadn't realized how small and firm they really were. He touches her nipples lightly and then pulls the straps slowly off her shoulders and tosses the bra onto the chair with the rest of their clothes. After fondling her tits for another moment or two, he turns her back around and lowers his head to suck gently on one nipple at a time for a few seconds. He kisses her again and then tells her, "Okay, Sarah, now it's time for you to take off Sharon's bra."

"Oh, god! Okay."

Bob sits down as Sarah holds out her hands to her daughter. "Come here, Baby." Their kiss is almost as hot as the one he had just shared with Sarah. Seconds later Sarah is undoing the front of her daughter's bra. Her fingers gently caress Sharon's nipples. "Does that feel good, Baby?"

"Yes, Mommy. Good."

She turns her daughter back around and again their tongues drive into each other's mouths.

"Mom? Bob isn't wearing a bra." Sharon giggles just a little.

He stands up. "Come here, Sharon." As her mother sits down he drives his tongue into her mouth and pulls her beautiful, firm young tits tight against his chest. "Do you trust me yet, Sharon?"

"A little."

"But your mom is watching isn't she? She won't let me hurt you, will she?"

"No."

"Alright, then I'm going to take off your panties."

"Okay."

He teases her nipples with his tongue for a few seconds before dropping to his knees in front of those pretty blue panties. His tongue traces a line across the top edge from left to right and then he kisses gently on each side of that sweet young cunt, just on the edge of her panties. Sharon's breathing is short and shallow. His hands fondle her tight little ass and then he pushes the panties down an inch in the back and then the front. Again his hands move to the back and push down an inch and around to the front. He sees the top of that beautiful triangle of pussy hair, proof that her blond hair doesn't come from a bottle. He brushes his thumbs across it for just a second before he slowly pushes her panties off her ass. She has a beautiful cunt. His thumbs move gently and slowly up the sides one time before he pushes the blue cotton slowly down her long, slender legs. One foot at a time, he helps Sharon step out of the panties and tosses them toward the chair covered with their clothes. His thumbs touch her pussy again for a few moments and then the moment he's been waiting for. He covers her virgin pussy with his mouth and pushes his tongue into it. She tastes so sweet! Quickly he stands up. Sharon's eyes are like saucers and she's holding her breath. Over her shoulder he sees Sarah with an identical expression. He kisses Sharon, his tongue moving quickly into her mouth and she starts breathing again. "Did you like that, Sharon?"

"Yes. Oh my god, yes!"

"What are you going to do now, Sharon?"

She takes a few short, shallow breaths. "I'm gonna take of Mom's panties."

Bob kisses her again. "Do you think you'll like doing that?"

"Uh huh, I think so."

Sarah and Bob trade places and she and her daughter kiss. A long, slow, hard, tongue twisting kiss that almost makes him cum. Sharon takes her mother's nipples into her mouth and sucks hungrily on each one for several seconds before dropping to her knees in front of Sarah. As her tongue touches her mother's skin at the top of the satiny yellow panties Sarah gasps. Slowly, Sharon moves the panties down, her thumbs gently exploring her mother's hair and then the lips of her cunt for just a few seconds. Then she pushes the panties down her mother's legs to the floor. As Sarah steps clear of them, she tosses them onto the chair with her own. Again her thumbs brush her mother's pussy for a few seconds before she covers it with her mouth and pushes her tongue into Mommy's cunt. Sarah gasps again. Sharon stands and pulls her mother to her. They kiss again, "Did I do that okay, Mom?"

"Oh, yes, Baby. That was fantastic!"

"Are you going to take off Bob's shorts now?"

"Uh huh."

"Good! I wanna watch that!"

Sharon and Bob trade places and a few minutes later Sarah's mouth is sliding slowly down onto his hard- on. "That's enough!" he gasps. "I don't want to cum yet."

After another tongue war, he manages to get his breathing back to something near normal. "I think it's time to spread that quilt out on the floor." As they spread the quilt, he notices that Sharon is just barely breathing. "Sharon, you need to relax a little. I want you to lie down in the middle of the quilt on your back. Put your arms at your sides and close your eyes. Take deep breaths and try to relax." He watches for a few moments as her gorgeous tits rise and fall with her breathing. "Your mother and I are going to lie down on either side of you, now." They lie on their sides facing each other over Sarah's beautiful young daughter. "Are you relaxing, now, Sharon?"

"A little."

"Okay. Have you ever had a climax, Sharon?"

"I ... don't .... know. I don't think so."

"Well, I'm not a woman, so I don't know exactly what a woman's climax feels like, but I'm pretty sure that if you'd had one, you would know it. Sarah, am I right?"

12