The Coat Closet

Story Info
Couple explore new options.
1.6k words
4.35
20.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeanttesome
Jeanttesome
13 Followers

I don't know why it took me so long to get it. The pieces were all there. You provided me clues for years, through our entire marriage actually. It just took me forever to put those pieces together. For example, there was the day I walked in the bedroom and caught you twiddling yourself on our bed; eyes squeezed shut, panties pushed down around your knees, two fingers moving in quick, efficient circles around your swollen clit. Your embarrassment at being caught was way out of proportion to the circumstances; after all, we'd mutually masturbated many times.

And I remember the morning you stepped out of our hotel room to get the newspaper by the door. You were just out of the shower, wrapped in a thick, blue towel. Somehow the door closed behind you, locked, stranding you in a hallway teeming with executives en route to their morning meeting. When I pulled on a pair of shorts and rescued you your pretty face was flushed with what I thought was embarrassment. You were tightly clutching the towel, but it was too small and revealed a good portion of your shapely backside. I didn't mention it because I didn't want to make you more upset.

Then there was the time you dove into the pool at the club and neglected to notice that your bikini top had abandoned your nipples. The scarlet-faced lifeguard, all of 20 years old, had to let you know, discreetly motioning to you from the side of the pool. You turned a deep shade of scarlet yourself and disappeared underwater for the better part of a minute. And you also had that odd habit of wandering nude through the house at night, oblivious to the frequent presence of our (married) neighbor at his kitchen window, no more than ten feet from ours. You gasped in disbelief when I alerted you that he often spent an hour at that window, washing and rewashing his dishes at 11:30.

I should have figured it out. But the clues were often subtle, sometimes not present at all and maybe not even offered consciously. For ten years I didn't know there was a neglected aspect of your sexuality. The veil was finally lifted from my eyes at a Starbucks drive-through, of all places, early one evening on our way to a friend's wedding. You were in the passenger seat, looking quite fetching in the quintessential little black dress, cut-to-there and showing lots of well-turned leg. I placed the order at the window, paid the distracted barista for the drinks, and then turned to hand them to you. I was stunned to see that your dress had ridden up your thighs–-way up your thighs--to clearly reveal an absence of panties. The pale pink folds of your smooth, bare pussy were in full view. I nearly spilled the coffee. You hastily adjusted your dress, exclaiming, "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed! I didn't notice...how did that happen?"

Feeling rattled, I looked sheepishly at the now-understandably distracted barista and pulled away from the window. Right about then, as you regained your composure and I steered the car back into the flow of traffic, that's when I got it. For the next few hours, at the wedding ceremony and well into the reception, I quietly fit the pieces together. I realized that our sex life was actually enhanced by these recurring episodes of exhibition and humiliation. They turned you on, sometimes made you beg me for sex. You wanted to get soundly fucked after "accidentally" flashing some bare flesh at an unwitting guy. In fact, at that moment you were sitting quietly in your assigned seat across from me at the dinner table, intently chewing your lower lip and sliding a bare foot up and down my calf. I could tell where your mind was. Not on your food, which sat untouched on your plate. You were silently smoldering with arousal as you replayed the Starbucks incident in your head. You were thinking how humiliating it was for that barista to catch an eyeful of your pinky goodness while you waited innocently for your latté.

I knew what I needed to do. I politely excused myself from the table and asked you to join me. I grabbed your hand and led you out of the reception hall into the lobby. The reception was taking place in a grand, old private men's club. The lobby was huge, richly and elaborately furnished. I didn't know where we were going but I was getting an erection thinking where we might end up. The first big, heavy door I tried was locked, and the only other doors I saw were for the public restrooms, which might have excited you but wasn't going to work for me. I was pulling you toward a staircase when I spotted a half-door, the top half of which was open--the coat check room. And because the night was warm, there was no attendant on duty. We slipped in unnoticed, but when I reached through the dark to close the upper half of the door I realized there wasn't one. And you were already pulling me to the back of the small space, navigating the narrow aisle between two rows of old coats, which smelled of mothballs and wool.

Before you could turn to face me I grabbed your wrists and pinned you against the back wall. With my face buried in your hair I kissed the back of your neck, pressing the full weight of my body to yours, feeling goose bumps rise on the flesh of your arms. The heels of your shoes made you tall enough for me to press my erection directly against your ass. You squirmed against me and struggled to turn until I hissed in your ear that you were not to move until I told you to. I released your wrists then, and, still pressing against you with my upper body, slid your dress up over your hips. I ran both of my hands over the silk curves of your naked ass and lightly traced its groove with an index finger down, down and then forward. I could feel my fingertip melt straight into your pussy. My hard-on was painfully pinched by my belt but before I shed my pants I wanted to get you totally nude. I unclasped your dress, lifted it over your head, and discarded it somewhere in the shadows. Your bra suffered the same fate. I took a moment to reach around you and cup your full breasts in my palms before I spun you around to face me. You kissed me greedily and your hands dove straight to my belt. I forced your lips open with my tongue and yours was there to greet it. As my pants slid from my hips my yearning cock jumped out like one of those spring-loaded snakes from a can. You grabbed it in your small fist and stroked it quick and hard. As we passionately mauled each other in the coat closet I could hear the muffled sounds of people milling about the lobby. I realized you were kissing me with your eyes open, looking past my head and between the racks of coats through the open half-door. I broke our kiss to steal a glance over my shoulder. The lobby was crowded with wedding guests. Apparently dinner was over and the party was spreading out. Although nobody was approaching the coat check, several people were striking up a conversation just a few feet from the door.

"The bride looks beautiful, doesn't she?" said a middle-aged woman in a fancy hat.

"Yeah, I'd do her. Ha, just kidding, honey," said the man she was with.

Eight feet away you were lubricating my Johnson with the juice dripping from your snatch. "Someone might see us, you know," I whispered.

You pressed your mouth against my ear. "Mmm hmm...I like it..." you breathed.

Actually, the closet was deep enough that the light from the lobby didn't quite reach the back wall. Not that it mattered...I wasn't going to quit until we had finished fucking and you were limp in my arms and filled with my cum. I grabbed my heavy cock and went to slapping it against your wet snatch. You thrust your hips out and pulled on my nipples as you watched the unsuspecting guests through glazed, hooded eyes. I spun us in a half-circle so that I could brace my back against the wall and lift you onto my cock. I saw the couple outside the door still standing there with their drinks. The woman was loudly telling an involved story about the groom. The man was gazing all about the room for something interesting to rest his eyes upon. I whispered to you that the man outside the door had suddenly done a double-take and was peering into the closet. You tried to look over your shoulder but I grabbed your chin. "Don't! You don't want him to know we see him looking!"

You moaned aloud and I quickly hoisted you up and impaled your swollen pussy on my erection. As I bounced you around I told you the guy's eyes were riveted on you. I said he might even be able to see the way your pussy lips clung to my cock when it slid out of you. Suddenly I could feel your breath quickening on my neck and with a yelp you orgasmed in a series of sharp shudders. My own orgasm was triggered by your body's convulsions and I felt my balls spasm as I pumped a healthy load of hot cum deep into you. We slumped against the wall of the coat closet then, completely spent from the exertion and passion of our illicit little fuck. As I ran my fingertips lightly over your back you pressed your full lips to mine and kissed me deeply. I knew we were going to have lots more fun exploring and exploiting this newly discovered facet of your sexuality.

Jeanttesome
Jeanttesome
13 Followers