The Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
A man becomes a plaything for two ebony goddesses.
2.3k words
4.14
48.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on actual events.

"Are you a Cock?"

The words caught me off guard and totally by surprise. First off, who knows me at Asparagus (a nice fusion restaurant attracting a lot of very interesting people during the daytime)? I just stopped and looked up to see a pair of very amazingly attractive african american women standing next to me at my table. I know these two women, after all, I have been admiring them since they walked across the parking lot and sat two tables away from me. They are very hard to miss. Tall, quite buxom and with full ripe lips, totally seductive clothing and no detail left to chance.

"Are you a COCK or not?"

The dark skinned beauty asked. It was past 2 pm and the lunch crowd was gone, so it was just us in the main dining room. I looked up again, seeing four large breasts and amazing faces. "I beg your pardon" was my reply. They both sat down at my table and began to ask more questions which felt more like an interrogation.

"Listen boy, we know you are here checking out the Milfs, the Cougars and the other women who frequent this joint in the afternoons. Fuck, boy, we noticed you too."

I was getting hard with these two women at my table talking to me so directly.

"Now, we want to know if you are a cock".

Not saying a word at all, I jumped when i felt a hand on my crotch -

"he is going to be interesting Tasha, very interesting".

My cock was hard. I have to admit, I have a fairly large cock for a white guy and with their perfume, makeup, ample cleavage and tight skirts accentuating their full bottoms, I was Rock fucking hard.

I asked plainly, "what is a "cock".

Tasha's friend, Kiana indicated a cock was a man who was simply used for fucking. He needed to have certain attributes and dimensions as well as a high libido. Her hand massaged my thick cock through my slacks. I was leaking precum already. "Ma'am, I think I could be a cock for you both."

They flashed broad seductive smiles and told me to meet them in the parking lot. My bill was paid and I was outside in 3 minutes. They strutted outside on 4" heels and looked like two jungle cats ready to take down their prey.

I stood by my car and they took me to their car - a very nice 2012 Black BMW X5.

"get in boy"

and I slid into the back seat with Kiana. Tasha started the car and drove off. I was so turned on, my head was spinning, seriously, my vision was slightly blurred. You have to know, i have never been unfaithful to my wife. While I have a huge libido, I try to contain with fantasy and chatroom play. Here I was sitting in the back of a (now speeding) BMW X5 with two black women. We sped up to the highway heading north to the city. Kiana, felt my cock through my slacks and told me to take it out for inspection.

"Tasha, I am not sure he will suffice, but he deserves an interview".

Tasha lowered her mirror to see her perfectly manicured fingers stroke my thick 9" cock. I stared at her cleavage then her full lips. The color of her lips looked amazingly like a ripe fertile vulva. I wanted to suck them. Her hand did not necessarily jerk me off, she rather stimulated me and kept my cock hard without the impending release I expected.

The BMW pulled up to the front of the Sofitel Hotel and i was told to get my cock back in my pants quick. The doormen opened our doors and greeted Kiana and Tasha by name welcoming them back. I was still reeling from the entire experience. I stepped out of the car and stared at the two buxom women's behinds as we strode into the lobby of the swanky hotel. Kiana grabbed my hand and we followed Tasha to the elevators. I watched as her long fingers pressed the call button and we three stepped onto the elevator.

She pressed the 23 button and we zipped upward. I had no idea what was happening, I felt drugged - maybe I was. I was certainly intoxicated with their perfume and utter beauty. The door opened to the floor and i was asked to step out. I walked with Kiana holding my hand still. Her tits bouncing as we walked down the darkened hallway. Tasha, was in front, I watched her bubble butt sway back and forth. I was drunk with sexual tension and excitement.

Tasha opened her room 2344. It was a large suite with tasteful decorations. Kiana led me in then locked the door and turned the safety latch.

"take off your clothing boy".

I looked surprised and did nothing. Tasha, walked in front of me,

"come on boy, we want you to take off your clothing and show us what you got."

I took off my shirt, slacks and briefs. I was naked standing before two gorgeous black women. They sat down on the sofa -

"tell me boy, is it true white boys love to eat pussy?"

I said nothing - Kiana, stood up and slid her skirt up and then lowered her panties. Sitting back down with her dark thighs spread, she told me to get on my knees and kiss her black pussy. Playing innocent would not work any more, i was naked, erect and in the room with two black women needing to find out information. I got down and kissed her black pussy. Her taste was dark, musky and so fucking erotic. She was wet and her clitoris was out of its hood and protruding nicely between her dark vulva. I kissed her clit and began to instinctively lick and suck her meaty pussy lips. She was grinding her wide black hips up into my mouth, I was instantly in love with her black meaty pussy. Kiana, took off her skirt and panties and ordered me to eat her as well. He skin was a bit lighter in color and she had a thick pubic bush covering her gorgeous pussy.

"Suck my hairy cunt boy" Kiana orderd.

So i moved to her bushy cunt and began to minister to her needs. She too was sopping wet and her thick clit was erect as well. I sucked it and asked permission to finger her. She granted me permission to use my fingers on her wet cunt.

Tasha wanted fingers in her pussy too, so I did as I was instructed. Fingering these two women was heavenly - i took turns eating their swollen wet pussies. Each minute that went by, the women were more aroused and speaking to me as if I were an object not a person. I was soon called COCK and ordered

"suck my fucking cunt COCK".

Finger my tight black ass COCK.... this went on for nearly 2 hours. They orgasmed over and over. I literally was drinking cum from their sopping wet cunts.

They demanded I go to the bathroom and meet them there. Crawling across the floor, i went into the bathroom, Tasha called out for me to lay on the floor face up. I was nervous... but I did so. Soon, i felt a foot pressing down on my genitals, squeezing my balls to the floor. Then Kiana squatted over my face and urinated on my mouth. Her thick hot golden stream of piss flooded my mouth, i was drinking the nectar down, as Tasha rubbed my cock and balls with her foot.

THen i licked Kiana's pussy clean, her rich thick pubic hair was sopping wet as she painted my face with her piss and cum. Tasha took her place and then proceeded to use my face as a urinal. Her stream was hard and even made a "swishing" sound as she flooded me with her hot piss. When she finished using me, she too ordered me to lick her clean. I did so openly. The urine seemed to make my cock grow to new dimensions and precum poured out of it copiously. I stood up and they ordered me into the shower. I did so, and took a hot shower. Then Kiana joined me. Her ample tits were amazing as we both used lots of soap on each other. Her fingers deftly caressed my cock and balls, tasha was watching the whole thing, fingering her wet pussy. Kiana worked her fingers into my ass and gave my prostate a good long massage, my cock leaped and jumped as she did this. Tasha, stepped close and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and began to masturbate me. Then, in a move which nearly made me blow my load in two seconds, she stepped in and pushed my cock into her open cunt in one fell swoop. I could not believe how good her cunt felt. She and Kiana worked me from ass to cock.

Kiana rubbed and coaxed a thick rich spermy load of semen deep into Tasha's wet tight cunt. Bareback fucking was never better. It felt as i i was peeing cum into her wet hot cunt. I came over and over and over. Her tight cunt tunnel gripped my thick cock milking all the cum from deep within my balls and prostate. Kiana was happy to help her friend get fucked. Stepping out of the shower, we dried off a bit then Kiana told me to fuck her doggy style. As i pushed her forward to expose her amazing pussy, I let my hands grope her ample tits and tug her full thick nipples, my cock was hard again as Tasha finger fucked my ass. My cock found her open pussy as Tasha replaced her finger with a Aneros toy which worked my prostate yet again. I was rock hard and my cock burned into her cunt. I realized I had not spoken a word since lunch. I was just as they predicted, I was a cock.

As I fucked Kiana, i glanced to the toilet and noticed a trash can with two ClearBlue Ovulation Testers. My mind immediately filled in the blanks - I was there to breed these two women. It sort of explains both their horniness as well as their thick vaginal discharge. They were in full blown heat. Fertility at a max. I just then noticed their Wedding rings. I was being used as a cock - a fucking live sperm donor. I was not caring as Kiana's tight cunt milked my cock of its spermy load once again. I felt it shoot up into her tight cuntal tunnel. Being at that angle, I could easily feel her cervix as i banged her deep.

We three laid in bed napping slightly from the 4 hour fuck and suck session. I was pressed in between four black tits and wide feminine hips. My mind reeled. I lost track of time and place. I was used for one thing - sexual pleasure and breeding stock for these two women. As i napped, i felt hands on my cock once again. They wanted to make sure I left them with empty balls. I rolled over and Tasha began to fellate my cock to bring him to full erection. Her mouth, those lips were all I needed to have a raging fucking hardon.

I was then fucking her tight cunt in the froggy position. Her big round ass was all i needed to feel as my cock burned its way deep into her dark married womb. I fucked her deep and hard. Her tight cunt was almost too much, Then without notice, i was sucking Kiana's nipple. Her tit was a good full DD cup (hell maybe bigger) with a goodly 1" long nipple, her hand pulled my face close to her nipple as i suckled and fucked Tasha's fertile cunt.

I came hard, full and deep. Tasha rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up to her tits - encouraging my semen to flood her cervix and find the eggs. Kiana, slapped my face and told me I better be ready for her second deposit as she wants a white baby in her black womb. I felt a rush of blood to my cock and went at her deep and hard. Well, this was going to be a longer fuck since i had cum three times thus far. Her tight black cunt squeezed me for all i was worth. Kiana pushed the Aneros back into my ass to stimulate my prostate gland and make damned sure I gave Kiana a second dose of sperm.

I was feeling her hands on my balls as she worked that toy into my asshole. I was fucking her with a huge cock but did not feel like I could cum again. I piston fucked her cunt as my own ass was being worked so hard. Just then Tasha's cellphone rang. She answered it as she was still fucking my ass. It was her husband. I could hear his deep voice as she was talking to him. Then I heard her say something I will never forget,

"baby, I just got bred by a white boy".

I nearly came as she said those words.

"He fucked me and Kiana hard and put his baby up in our black wombs".

she was grabbing my balls now with the aneros in my ass, "here listen" she put the phone next to Kiana's pussy as i plunged in and out.

He is going to breed Kiana too. Then quiet as he listened to a white man fuck his wife's black friend. I was going to shoot a ton of sperm into her cunt. She grabbed my balls and tugged as i spewed a load and a half of thick creamy cum into her married fertile cunt.

to be continued.