The Cock Clock Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie corrects his wife's first time.
2.9k words
4.34
34.6k
17
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

I checked the local news website when I got home. Mrs. Hendricks had died, all right, of natural causes but before her time. And it was my fault. The details about her memorial service would be announced tomorrow. I'd let Maggie know when she got home.

I sat on the bed, holding the silver alarm clock in both hands. The old shopkeeper had been right in her prediction: this clock was powerful and dangerous. It changed things, and not always for the better.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I stood and greeted Maggie. It was an awkward kiss, as if she was distracted. "How was your visit with Natalie?" Her sister.

"Fine." Maggie's face didn't match 'fine.' It matched 'one too many chili dogs' or 'My car needs a break job and tires.' "Zoe was there." Natalie's daughter, my niece.

If she didn't want to talk about herself, maybe the latest gossip about our niece. "So what has she been up to?"

Maggie's expression didn't change. "Come over here and sit down. We need to have a serious talk."

About herself? About her sister? About Zoe? What would I tell Maggie if she asked? That Zoe was just as hot as our daughter Felice, maybe even hotter? That I often couldn't stand up when she'd come into a room because I'd be hiding an erection? I'd read too many uncle/niece stories, I guess.

"I've been having conversations with Felice about sex."

Images of our scantily clad daughter danced in my brain. "Really?"

"It's been a topic of conversation with her friends. Some of them are doing more than talking." She hung her head.

I almost asked for names but bit my lip. Did Maggie have any idea of how Felice affected me? Why hadn't Maggie intervened? She must have seen Felice in bra and panties or those transparent nightgowns. Once, Felice skipped the undergarments and pranced around all night in a translucent gown practically nude. In defense, I went to bed at 8:00 PM that night, feigning a headache. What really ached was my penis, fully erect and throbbing. My dream that night was about young firm tits with pointy nipples and pussies with fat labia, both of which had been on display under the sheer pink garment.

"Zoe and I had some time alone, when Natalie was cooking in the kitchen. The topic somehow turned to sex. Zoe told me what her best friend's mother did."

"What?" Cheat on her husband?

"The mother hired someone to have sex with her daughter for the first time."

Hang on! A mom picked someone out of the Yellow Pages to take her daughter's virginity?" Immediately the name 'CherryBusters' flashed into my head. 'Who you gonna' call?' with the Ghostbusters music in the background. "You've got to be kidding!" The second thing I remembered was Angie the redhead telling me that her mother had done the same thing, with disastrous results. Results I'd fixed using my silver alarm clock.

"The girl evidently said it was the best gift her mother ever got her."

"Really?"

"According to Zoe, he was kind and tender, acting as if he loved her." Maggie took my hand in hers. "Zoe told Natalie, so now, my sister is thinking about doing the same for Zoe."

"Did Natalie confirm this?"

Maggie's face was flush. Was she embarrassed or turned on? "Not in so many words. But it got me thinking. Zoe and Felice are just about the same age."

I remembered the two of them frolicking in the sprinkler as children in wet bathing suites. That was well before either of them grew tits. "Yes?"

"Well, if we wanted to have some control over Felice's first time-"

"Control?" Was Maggie really going there? Oh God, is she thinking-

"It's out of the question, right?" Her eyes looked onto mine.

"What?" I practically screamed.

"Well, I thought maybe you'd do it. With Felice."

I wasn't sure how to react? I forced myself not to smile and high five my wife. Sex with Felice? God! I played it cool as in cold. "Me? But I'm her father."

"You love her, and she knows it. Listen, I've been weighing the pros and cons all the way back. I'm thinking of it not as incest but as education. That way, there would be no stranger to put our baby in danger. And we'd save the fee."

Felice having sex with a stranger just to take her virginity? I hoped not. And the fucker charged Zoe's friend's mother? How crass! But if Felice and I had sex, maybe we could avoid a disaster like the one Angie suffered. I wondered if Angie would let me be her daughter Stephanie's first lover. Not lover, exactly, but more than just her first fuck. Maggie acted intensely motivated. "You seem awfully fixated about this. How come?"

Her head drooped. "I'm just a worried mom-"

"No, there's more to this." I lifted her chin so I could make eye contact. "This is personal, isn't it? You said 'sex with a stranger.' You know, you've never told me about your first time."

Maggie pulled her hand away and folded her arms. "No thank you."

"Well then, I won't consider it unless you fess up." Quite the lie. I would have had sex with Felice in a heartbeat, maybe even with Maggie's objection.

Maggie snorted. "If you insist. I was on a double date. My roommate was dating a tight end, and I was fixed up with quarterback who'd been dumped by his cheerleader girlfriend."

Felice was a cheerleader. When she jumped around in her sweater and short skirt, I'd get motivated to score, but not a touchdown.

Maggie continued. "The four of us made out in their frat house, in their study room. I'm sure the other couple had sex on the futon on the other side of the room, with all of the moaning and body slapping. We didn't. Oh yeah, we petted and groped each other but he was very polite and stopped when I told him I didn't want to go all the way."

"Why didn't you?"

"I'd just met the guy, and besides, I didn't want a reputation as easy. And he didn't say the right things. Like you did." She kissed me, gentle like a butterfly.

"Mmmm. Tell me more about this quarterback."

"He was really handsome. He called me Mags and wore a UCLA baseball cap all the time, even when we were kissing and stuff."

Sounded like a horny jock who'd just been dumped.

"The guys didn't even walk us back to the dorm. We took a shortcut through an alley. My roommate was going to meet another guy - what a slut - so I went on alone.

"So the quarterback wasn't your first? I thought-"

"Shhh. This is hard enough. So I was walking down the alley when some guy wearing a ski mask jumped out from between two garages. He pulled me into the shadows, ripped open my blouse and pulled up my bra."

"That's awful!"

"He said he had a weapon so I went along, like I was taught. Then he reached under my skirt and ripped my panties off. I didn't want to cooperate but I didn't want to die either. He plunged his penis in, all the while muttering how I'd enjoy it, I had to enjoy it. I don't know if he ejaculated but he left me there, slumped against a trash bin. I never felt so humiliated."

"Oh, Maggie, I'm so sorry. I had no idea." Maggie's behavior about sex made a lot more sense. "Did you report the incident? Get a DNA sample?"

"Are you kidding? I was so embarrassed. Back then, they blamed the victim. I stopped dating for a long time after that." She collapsed on my shoulder, tears raining down. "You're the only person I've ever told. I don't want that to be Felice's first experience."

I doubted that Felice would go along in the same situation. Hell, she'd probably kick him in the nuts and gouge his eyes out. I pictured approaching Felice with an erection and getting that treatment. "All right. I get it. But you'll have to set it up, so Felice doesn't freak out."

"Oh, she won't. She's told me a few times that she things you're a hunk. We talked about masturbation, and her favorite is pretending you're doing things to her."

Felice has fantasies about me? Damn! "Things?"

"With your hands and mouth. And your penis. Do I really have to be explicit?"

"No."

My head was spinning. My wife was giving me permission to have sex with our hot daughter. Amazing. But Maggie story about her first time echoed in my head. Maybe that rape - it was a rape - in the alley was the reason that Maggie wasn't the most active sex partner in the world. We'd do it a lot less than I wanted, but she was good at pretending interest.

Maybe if she hadn't been raped - and then I glanced at the silver clock. I could fix it. I could be Maggie's first sex partner and spare her the pain and humiliation, and maybe get a better sex life out of it. I decided to take immediate action. I snuck the silver clock from our bedroom and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "Honey, if I'm going to be on call for Felice tomorrow, I want to get a good rest tonight."

"Really? So early? Okay. Sweet dreams. I'll go through the mail and sort my laundry."

I pulled up the covers so Maggie wouldn't see me dressed in bed. I set the alarm and thought about Maggie.

---

I was in an alley, dimly lit by sparse lamp poles. Some movement a few houses down caught my eye. Someone else was there, nearby. The rapist! I snuck into the nearest backyard and around the front of the house, circling around to approach the attacker from behind. All I had to do was frighten or disable him, and Maggie wouldn't suffer though that experience. Sure enough, there he was, in a plain jacket, his ski mask already pulled down. A leaf or some stones crackled under my foot as I approached him from behind. He turned and startled. When he threw a punch, I sidestepped and kicked him between the legs. Not too subtle, but effective in preventing Maggie's rape. I pulled off the ski mask. I didn't know the kid, but he was college age. I saw a bit of jersey under his jacket. Was this the same guy she'd been making out with previously? As he rolled on the ground, the UCLA baseball cap fell from his pocket. Yep, same guy, Roger.

He wobbled to his feet. "Fuck you, mister." And he limped off to nurse bruised nuts.

I picked up the ball cap as a souvenir. Would it make the trip back with me? I heard footsteps coming up the alley. Maggie? I'd spared her the rape. But now what? Who would be her first lover? My cock decided that I wouldn't leave that to chance. What had she said? 'Control'? I put on the ball cap but stayed in the shadows. The stones made noise as I shifted my weight.

"Who's there?" she asked.

"It's me, Maggie, uh Mags." I tried to imitate Roger's voice from the brief sample.

"Roger? What are you doing here? Come out so I can see you."

"Not in the light. Come here, Mags. Please?"

Maggie came closer, searching for me.

"Yeah, this way. Closer."

As soon as she got within reach, I pulled her into the dark path next to the garage. "What are you-"

I took the love of my life into my arms and kissed her with passion. Not a college boy kiss, but a man and woman kiss.

"Oh Roger." She ran her hands up and down my back.

I rubbed her shoulders but then let my hands slide lower. Her ass was firmer than I remembered. "Mmmmm." I blew in her ear.

"You're so gentle. And so hard." My cock pressed against her belly.

"I want you, Mags. I-" the words were the truth, but was this the right time to say them, her thinking I was Roger? "I love you."

"Oh Roger!" Her lips kissed me all over my face. Her thighs spread, offering access. My hand went up her skirt. Her panties were wet.

"Do I make you excited?"

"Oh yes, oh yes you did. I almost let you, before, back at the frat house. It didn't seem right then, but it does now!" For the first time, Maggie's hand touched my crotch. "Oh God, it's so big."

I had no clue about Roger's size and frankly didn't care. "I want to take it slow, so you don't have any pain."

Maggie started in my arms. "How do you know this is my first time? Is it written all over my face?"

"Your roommate-" I didn't have a name, "she told me."

"She had no right." Her thighs clamped down on my diddling fingers that had not yet breached her panties. "I never thought my first time would be outside in an alley, but I can't help myself. I need you. I want you. Oh God, I love you too!" She unzipped me and struggled to get my cock out of my pants. "Will it fit?"

"Yes, but let's make sure you're ready-"

"Oh, I'm ready all right, my love." She pushed my hand away, pulled down her panties and went up on her toes to get the right angle.

I crouched a little and rubbed my cock around her labia, moistening it. With a bit of pressure, I slipped in a bit.

"Oh Roger. It's so fat!" Gravity pulled her down, my cock deeper. "Oh God, this is fantastic! It's like we were made for each other. What did your other girlfriends say?"

Her pussy was just how I remembered it, tight but a perfect fit. I was giving my future wife her first sex experience. Me! "They don't matter," I said.

"Oh Roger!" She shoved her hips lower, my cock filling her. "It's throbbing." Her arms circled my neck, taking much of her weight.

"We're perfect together, you and me." I started moving slowly but quickly lost control and started fucking my future wife. And she seemed to be pleased with my efforts. I gripped her ass as she moaned and groaned.

I held her against a garage wall. Lights came on in the houses nearby. Dogs barked. I thrust faster, preparing to cum. "Oh Mags!"

Her voice got louder. "Roger, I, I, I-"

I clamped my mouth on hers, to stifle her screaming. Dog barking got louder. Some resident had let their dogs out. Their growling wasn't pleasant. I backed away, Maggie in a sexual fog. "Go on, get to your dorm, I'll hold them off."

"I can't wait to tell my folks." Maggie snatched up her panties and purse, staggered out of the passage and down the alley.

Tell her folks what? That she'd had her first sex? Damn, that Roger told her he loved her. Except it was me!

I turned to see her waving and throwing kisses just as some large dog with a mouth full of teeth leapt towards me. I picked up a trash can lid as defense. The dog's mass knocked it from my hand. I ran but the monster got my pants, around my ankles, in his mouth. With my feet bound together, my momentum threw me forward, face first into a light pole.

---

When I awoke in my bed, a strange blonde was next to me, snuggled up, naked. I stretched and her eyes opened. "Hello, sleepyhead. Get a good rest?"

Who was this woman? Where was my wife? "Huh?"

She rolled on top of me. "I hope you're in the mood."

No matter where I put my hands, there was warm, naked skin. My penis cooperated involuntarily. After all, who wouldn't get hard rubbing against a busty naked blonde, even if she was a bit heavy for my taste. I hoped Maggie wouldn't walk in. She'd never believe if I told her this was practice for Felice.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.