The Cock Clock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy unclasped her hands, leaned closer and put one palm on my thigh to balance herself as she kissed my cheek. My cock was hard from our touching and sucking as well as her admission, and her hand was close enough to press against part of it. "Oh Daddy! You're really excited. Like, off the chart excited." She grabbed hold. "You need to calm down before we do the experiment. You have to start peaceful."

Her fingers on my cock weren't helping at all, but I didn't complain. They stayed there, teasing my cock as we pulled into the garage. Heather and Joy were cleaning and drying pots and bowls when we came in. A tray of tempting hors d'oeuvres sat on the counter. I reached for one. Heather slapped my hand. "These aren't for you. They're for the meeting. Can't you control yourself?" And them she winked. God, if I stayed married to Heather, I'd have an abundant sex life. And maybe I could change her mind about incest. I already had fantasies about Sissy that rivaled the one's I'd built up about Felice.

Heather covered the tray with plastic wrap, took off her apron and got her coat. "I'll be back in time for dinner. There are snacks in the fridge, but don't over do it. Save some of your appetite for the main course." Another wink.

Were Sissy and Joy my sexual hors d'oeuvres and Heather my main course? She couldn't have meant the comment that way. But then again, there was that sexy wink.

After Heather left with the tray, Sissy was all business. "Daddy, I need to do an analytical report for my Human Sexuality class. Joy has agreed to participate as the female-"

I interrupted. "And I'm the male. Got it. What do I have to do?"

"I'll give you directions, and you have to follow them explicitly."

I was hoping they'd get explicit. Maggie's permission to give Felice her first sexual experience popped back up in my mind.

"But you both have to start out calm and unaffected." Sissy glanced at my crotch. My cock was still partially erect from her manipulations in the car. "So here are some booklets for you to read, with questions you have to answer. You'll work in separate rooms until I bring you together, and then we'll go through the steps of instructions promptly. Understood?"

Joy and I nodded and took our booklets.

"When we get back together, after each step, I'll ask you to tell me your excitement score, from zero to one hundred, where zero is nothing and one hundred is, well, orgasm I guess. The number is completely subjective, so don't worry about it. Daddy, you go up to your bedroom. Joy will stay down here and work."

At the mention of orgasm with Joy, my cock flinched. I was glad she gave us the directions up front. I climbed the stairs and sat on the bed. The booklet had pages of prose followed by questions, then more of the same. The obligation to answer questions focused my attention on the reading. After two sections, I noticed my erection had completely disappeared. Maybe it was the process, or maybe the subject matter, which was boring as shit.

I was about to start section three when Sissy appeared in the doorway wearing a baggy sweater too heavy for the weather and very loose sweatpants. "Are you ready to begin?" She held a clipboard, I guessed for recording results.

"Yep." I put down my booklet.

"Okay, stand up. We'll start when Joy comes in."

A moment later, Joy crept in. She was hesitant, perhaps an unwilling participant.

"Let's begin," said Sissy. "Step one. Hold hands."

Joy's fingers were long and thin, her hands warm.

"Your scores, please."

"Five, I guess," said Joy.

"Ditto," I said.

"You can have different scores, you know." Sissy wasn't pleased that I'd just accepted Joy's score as my own. I promised myself to be more introspective.

"Step two. Kiss, please."

I tilted my head and closed my eyes. Joy stood her ground so I advanced and leaned forward. Her lips were dry, unprepared for the activity.

"Still five," I said, not waiting for Sissy's prompt.

"Seven," said Joy.

"Good. Step three. Embrace."

I took Joy in my arms and held her close. Her breasts flattened against my chest. I felt my cock begin to engorge. Yes, intimacy was having an effect. "Twelve," I said. I had to leave room for the more intimate activities that lie ahead.

"Fifteen," said Joy. Her face was red, probably from embarrassment. In this version of her life, I was practically a stranger.

"Excellent. You guys are perfect together. Step four. Shirts off, no touching."

Sissy and I had simulated this step in the underwear store. Joy's bra was one of those opaque ones with stiff plastic cups, the kind that doesn't show anything. I was disappointed. "Still twelve."

"Seventeen," said Joy. Taking off clothes was getting Joy more excited than me.

"Step five. Another embrace."

This time, feeling Joy's naked back, my cock got to full length. Not completely hard, but impossible to hide when pressed against a desirable young woman. Her hands roamed my back as well, and that helped the sexual tension that was building. Would Sissy let us get to one-hundred? "Twenty."

"I don't know," said Joy. "Twenty-five?"

One fourth the way to an orgasm? Was she that excited at just touching?

"Step six. Another kiss, longer this time."

I cradled Joy and kissed her firm but not pushy. Her lips had moistened in the interim. I ran my tongue over them. She parted her lips a bit. I didn't force the issue, but our tongues touched briefly in mid-air. "Twenty-five."

"Thirty!" Joy almost screamed it.

"Okay, I heard you. Step seven. Pants off." Sissy's face was wet with perspiration. Her sweater and the sexual tension must have been driving her crazy.

Joy and I couldn't keep our eyes off each other. My jockeys had a huge lump in front, evidence of my level of excitement. Joy wore plain cotton panties that again showed nothing. "Twenty seven."

Joy stared at my groin. She seemed fixated. "Hmmmmm. Thirty two."

"Okay, step eight." Sissy looked us both up and down. "One more embrace."

No way was my penis pressing against Joy's lower belly going to be ignored. One of my arms held Joy's shoulders, the other arm held her waist. Her arms were around my neck. Without warning, she kissed me, long and strong.

"Joy, stop that."

"I'm sorry, I guess I got carried away."

"So noted. Your scores?"

"Definitely forty," said Joy.

"Thirty," I said. That was probably low, but I wanted some room on the scale so that, if it went far enough, I could run up from eighty or so to one hundred at a reasonable rate.

"Okay, we're getting close to the end of the experiment, so hang in there."

My cock was no longer hanging. It stuck out at nearly a ninety degree angle, right at Joy. "Yes, ma'm."

"And thank you for your cooperation. Ready to take your underwear off? Step nine."

Joy slid her panties off in one smooth motion and stepped out of them. There she was, only in a bra, nearly my daughter. I pulled off my jockeys and let them fall to my ankles.

"Oh God!" Joy put her hands to her mouth. "Your penis is so, so, well, so beautiful."

What was I supposed to say in response? 'You have a pretty pussy?' "Thanks. You're very sexy."

"Scores?" asked Sissy.

"Fifty!" said Joy.

She was half-way to orgasm just by seeing my prick? "Thirty five." I was prepared to bump up my number as soon as naked flesh touched.

"Step ten. Last embrace."

Joy rushed into my arms, pressing her nearly naked body against mine. She adjusted her stance and hips so that my cock fit between her thighs. Sissy didn't call us out for that. My hands fell to Joy's ass, to pull her close to me. My cock throbbed. If underwear off was step nine, Sissy had forgotten about Joy's bra. I unclasped Joy's remaining garment.

"Okay, time's up."

None of the other steps had been called like that. Had we held each others' naked bodies too long? When we separated, Joy's bra dipped forward.

"Daddy, I told you not to improvise."

I glanced at Joy's bare tits top down. "I thought you'd forgotten it when you had us remove underwear."

"No, but that's okay. No harm done. It should be off anyway. In this next step, you can hug and kiss and fondle each other. Periodically, I'll ask for your scores. Begin."

I reached for Joy's tits as she stepped forward. One of her arms encircled my waist, the other took firm grip of my cock, tugging at it, rubbing it against her belly, aiming it down. I tweaked her nipples and slid my hands down her sides to her ass, raising her up just a bit so my cock could slide between her thighs and along her vaginal lips.

"Score," said Sissy.

"Sixty," said Joy. I squeezed her buttocks. "No, sixty-five."

I was ready to fuck my previous daughter. "Seventy!"

"Really?" asked Joy. She smothered my face with kisses as I dipped my hips to position my cock.

This action had been endorsed by Maggie. Actually, solicited. I whispered in Joy's ear, "Oh yes, and we're aiming for one hundred."

"Scores?" asked Sissy.

How did I know? All I wanted was a horizontal surface with Joy on her back, legs spread and willing. "Seventy five." And at entry, I'd achieve eighty.

"Okay, stop!" shouted Sissy.

Huh? "What do you mean, stop?" I said. Joy and I wanted each other, we were both all juiced up and willing. Sissy couldn't stop us now, could she? Shit, it was her experiment. I tried to pull away but Joy held on for dear life.

Sissy stepped in and pulled Joy out of my arms. During our foreplay, Sissy had stripped bare. Her body was a young version of her mother Heather's, big breasts and meaty thighs.

She dropped her clipboard and took a position in front of me. "You'll continue this step with me." Her body greeted mine with warm smooth skin. She pressed herself against me.

My cock was between her legs, still hard and looking for a damp, warm place to hide. "But what about your mother?" I asked.

"Yes, what about me?" Heather stood in the doorway, fists on hips. Her face was not a happy one. "Go to your room, young lady, I'll be right there. And Charlie, cover that up." She pointed to my pointed prick. Her scowl could have sunk a thousand ships.

Being alone with Joy was awkward. Under Sissy's command, we'd gotten sexually intimate. Now, our behavior was left to us.

Joy's face was hidden behind her hands. "I'm so embarrassed."

I stepped forward and embraced her. "Don't be. We were just pawns in Sissy's game."

She dropped her hands. "I've never done anything like that before. And God help me, I want to do it again."

With me? I wondered. "So do I. You're a very sensual young woman."

"Really?"

I kissed her to make my point. Her hand found my wilted penis and brought it back to life. We kept kissing and touching. I didn't ask, but I was easily past eighty and I hadn't achieved penetration yet. Yet? Could I take this young clone of my daughter to bed? I snaked my hand around her hip towards the gap between her legs. She changed her stance to give me access. My slick finger told me she was moist and excited, probably somewhere near eighty. I could easily take her the last twenty. The touching and kissing and fondling was exceedingly pleasurable and exciting. Actually having sex could break that spell as well as her cherry, if she still had one. I moved us backwards until her calves touched the bed. Now all she had to do was lay back-

"Charlie!" I glanced at Heather at the door, who must have completed her conversation with Sissy.

Joy and I hadn't completed anything, and now we weren't going to.

"You need to get dressed and go home now," Heather said to Joy. "And you, mister, you need to get your pants on and join us in the family room."

I pulled up my pants without my jockeys and went downstairs, the image of naked Joy firmly in my memory. She looked so much like Felice, it was scary.

Sissy had put on a baggy long sleeve shirt and those previous sweatpants and sat on the family room sofa. Heather pulled up a chair. She directed me to the other side of the sofa, Sissy safely out of reach.

I kept my mouth shut.

"Sissy told me the whole story, about how she set you up." Heather crossed her arms over her large breasts. "She planned on getting you so sexually aroused that, at the last minute, she'd replace Joy and have sex with you."

I looked over at Sissy. She was examining her fingernails. "I'm sorry, Daddy. It was wrong and I'm sorry. I just wanted my first lover to be kind and gentle, and I knew you would be."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Joy skitter past, heading for the door. She blew me a kiss. Heather had her back to the gesture but Sissy saw.

Heather continued her chastising. "That doesn't cut you any slack, young lady. If I have any strict rules, no sex with family members is one of them."

"And I'm sorry too, for letting myself get caught up in the spirit of the scam." I looked deeply into Heather's eyes. "You're the only woman for me, and you know it." Except for my real wife Maggie, that was.

"Thank you, dear. But that won't get you into our bed tonight. You'll sleep down here until I decide you've earned you way back upstairs. Now, both of you, grab some leftovers from the fridge and have dinner. You've both probably worked up quite an appetite. I know I get hungry afterwards." Heather gave me her private wink in front of her daughter.

I was about to correct her, that I hadn't had sex with either of the young women, but she'd already stood up and left. "She trusts us to be alone in the same room?" I asked. "After what she saw?"

Sissy stood up and wiggled her finger, coaxing me into the kitchen. She grabbed two plates from the cabinet and opened the fridge door. "When Mom and I just talked, she told me that she might just change the rule."

"What rule?"

"About you and I, you know-"

I raised an open palm in her face. "Impossible! You heard her. No sex with family members."

Sissy kept her voice low. "Well, she told me she understood intellectually why I wanted you as my first, and the benefits. But because of her own experiences, she was scared how it might turn out."

I had no idea what experiences Heather had suffered to cause such attitudes. Maybe her real husband did, but I was clueless. "Did she mention any details?"

"Only something vague about her father, but then she dummied up. Anyway, you should know she's thinking about allowing it, just once. So if we're on good behavior, maybe we can finish what I started." She leaned close and gave me one hell of a sexy kiss, so strong it brought on a full erection in seconds. "And you can't be too mad at me. After all the Joy I brought you." Sissy chuckled at her pun.

I smiled back despite the fact that my joy had been interrupted.

Heather joined us in the kitchen. Sissy and I had put some distance between us. "Don't forget, we have Mrs. Hendrick's funeral tomorrow. You did ask for time off, didn't you?"

"Of course." Maybe Heather's real husband did, but I hadn't. I didn't even know my employer's name or phone number. I decided I'd check my wallet before bed for clues.

After dinner, Heather and I watched TV a chaste distance apart on the sofa. Sissy stayed upstairs, probably texting or video chatting with Joy about their experiences. Maybe they'd mutually masturbate electronically.

TV was boring. I couldn't stop thinking about poor Mrs. Hendricks. She was dead, I was responsible and didn't know how to fix it. "Can I just go to bed early? It's been a stressful and exerting day."

"Sure honey. Do you want a clock?"

My head straightened. "Yes, the silver one, please."

Heather brought it downstairs for me. "Need pajamas?"

"Nope. It gets cold down here, so I'll sleep in my clothes."

"Okay, if you insist. There's an extra blanket in the linen cabinet if you need it. Good night."

"One thing before you go. What was Mrs. Hendrick's maiden name?"

"I have no idea. Adele was her first name. She worked in the library for years before getting involved with the PTO. She had several kids, all grown or off at college. That's all I really know about her personally."

"Thanks. Good night."

I got no good night kiss from either female in the house. Just as well. I closed my eyes and tried to picture Mrs. Hendricks, who I hadn't seen in several years.

----

I found myself sitting at a table in a small room lined with bookshelves. The library! The good old silver clock, perched high on an empty shelf, had taken me to meet Adele Hendricks. Had she experienced her first sex at work? A younger version of Adele Hendricks approached, although her name wasn't Hendricks yet. Her name badge confirmed her first name - "ADELE". How many of those could there be in our community?

She put a short stack of books down on the table next to me. I looked up. As a young woman, Adele wasn't bad looking. Her hair was pinned up in a bun, her bright blue glasses were pointy on both sides. Her dress was a long wool knit that did nothing for her figure. More like a sack. Her breasts were modest and sagging, even at that younger age. "Can I get you anything else?"

A quick glance told me I'd requested astronomy books. "Yes, can you find some books on sexual development, please?"

Her face turned bright red. "Excuse me?"

I made something up. "I, uh, I'm doing a study on human sexuality, specifically sexual development in women approximately the age of - say, how old are you?"

"A gentleman doesn't ask a lady a question like that." She folded her arms across her chest.

That was nothing compared to what I was prepared to ask her. "You're right. I'm sorry. But about those books?"

She rotated her shoulders. "All books with explicit photographs, including some of the old masters, are locked in a special section. Escorted access only."

"Can you take me there? I assume you have a key?"

"Yes, I do." She looked behind her and at her watch. "I'm supposed to meet the library director in a little while."

If my silver clock was working properly, the library director and Adele were going to have sex soon. I needed to beat him to the punch. "Please?" I smiled.

Adele smiled back. "Oh, all right. Follow me."

There was a slight sway in her ass, maybe in anticipation of sex with the director. Or maybe the sway was natural and she didn't expect what the director had in store for her. Impossible to tell without asking, and she'd already balked at a simple question of her age.

We went down two flights of narrow stairs to what felt like a dungeon - dark, cool, damp. Wouldn't books rot under such conditions? We finally walked single file down a narrow corridor. Adele stopped, took a ring of keys and fumbled for the proper one. "I don't get down here very often."

"That's a shame. There's so much to learn." I wanted to be her patient teacher. When she opened the door, the environment changed. The air was warmer but not hot and quite dry. The faint whir of a fan told me that the room was being climate controlled.

"So precisely what are you looking for?" she asked.

Besides getting between those legs of yours? "As I said, I'm looking for research reports and case studies about the sexual development of young women." I made sure she saw me run my eyes from her face down. "Women like you."

"Like me? Why like me?" Her cheeks got rosier.

"Because they're at a special time in their lives. So full of promise and potential, but vulnerable. An improper first step, and there can be life-long consequences."

"There can?" She sat on the edge of a small rolling table. It flew out from under her, causing her to fall backwards onto the hard floor. "Ow!"

Her legs were spread wide. I could see all the way up her dress. Well-proportioned thighs leading to plain white panties. She clamped her legs together when she saw my gaze. The dress was still high on her legs, which were nice enough not to be hidden. I offered her a hand up. She accepted. That put us face to face, her hand still in mine. "Tell me, are you and the director dating?" I asked.