The Cock Clock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away. "Why no! He's a married man!"

I pointed an accusing finger. "Then it's a good thing I delayed that meeting of yours. I have it on good authority that he was going to pressure you into sexual relations, against your will if necessary."

She gasped. "He wouldn't!" Then her eyes rolled up, thinking. "Hmm. Things make more sense now. The flowers. The candy. The passing touches on my arms and shoulders. Oh my God. You're right! He was setting me up!"

I hoped for a thank you hug. Instead, she hugged herself. "I'm going to have to quit, aren't I? But I so love this work."

"Tell me, if he forced sex with you, you'd probably quit anyway. So I've saved you from an agonizing experience, and maybe prevented you from losing a job you care about."

"You have, haven't you?" She scanned the floor.

I groped for a line, an entree, something to open the door to the possibility of sex with me instead. "Tell me, do you think it's possible to learn how to ride a bicycle by reading a book?"

Adele smiled. "Of course not. You have to get on and-" She glanced at the volumes on the shelves around us. Explicit words and pictures. "- oh my God! You're talking about sex, aren't you?"

Adele was a quick study. "Yes, precisely the topic I'm researching. How young women learn how to have sex properly." I was within arms reach of her. "Tell me, have you had your first experience yet?"

I was also within slapping reach, which is what I got. "How dare you? Really! I don't know you at all, even your name."

I said the first name that came to mind associated with extra-marital sex. "William Clinton. Call me Bill."

Adele stood, hands on hips. "Well, William, are you going to use these resources or not?"

"The truth is, I wanted to be alone with you. I find you quite attractive, and this was the only way I could think of for us to be together without damaging your reputation."

"My reputation is just fine, thank you. And this isn't my idea of a romantic spot."

"But your reputation wouldn't have been fine, if the director had gotten his grubby little hands on you. Don't I deserve something, maybe just a thank you kiss?"

"A kiss?" She mulled the offer. "Well, maybe that's appropriate, given where we are."

I stepped closer and put my hand gently on her cheek. Her skin got warmer with my touch. She tilted her head and I increased the pressure of my stroking thumb. I moved my face closer, letting my lips brush and then pause against hers. Instead of removing them, I pressed a bit harder. Her lips responded. My lips vibrated and she leaned against me. She was enjoying this, and so was I. I pulled back, disconnecting us, and went back for a second kiss without asking permission. Adele cooperated. I felt her hand on my shoulder. After the second kiss I moved my head back. She opened her eyes. "That was really nice. You kiss really well."

"So do you. You're a natural talent, you are."

"I am?"

"Oh, yes. Didn't you feel it? A connection, like our two bodies were one for that fleeting moment?"

"I did!" She came back for another kiss, just as tender but more demanding. "Oh, I do!"

I put my arms around her back, holding her waist and shoulders. I parted my lips a bit, an offer to take our kissing up a notch.

Adele broke our kiss off. "You're breathing into me," she said.

"And I want to taste you, too."

"Taste me how?"

I put my face in position and gently snuck my tongue to her lips and then past them. I teased her tongue with mine.

"Ohh, that tingles!" She moved back into position and took a turn at invading my mouth.

I played coy, forcing her to probe and dart her tongue around my mouth to make contact. Which locked our faces together. And our bodies correspondingly pressed together. I felt her breasts against my chest. I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her against me.

She jerked back. "William, you have an erection!"

"Of course, I told you I found you attractive." I held her there, groin to groin. She didn't struggle. "My reaction is natural. Is your body reacting?"

Even in the dim controlled light, I could see Adele blush. "That's quite a personal question."

"Your tongue in my mouth was quite personal, by most standards." I slid my hands to her ass. "Our bodies are smarter than we are."

"They are?" She wiggled her hips but I held on tight to her buttocks.

"Yes. They know how to prepare for circumstances in advance. For example, I'd wager that your vaginal area has gotten damp, just from our kissing."

"You're not just kissing, you're fondling my private areas."

"But it is wet, isn't it?"

Adele nodded.

"And my penis is erect, my body's way of preparing for intercourse."

"So our bodies have decided that we should have sexual relations?"

"You can't learn to ride a bicycle from a book now, can you?"

"Mmmm. No, that would be impossible." Adele put her hands on my hips, keeping our groins joined. "And who am I to refuse what my body demands?"

"Exactly right." I lifted her dress by gathering and bunching the material at her waist until her legs and panties were exposed. "You have nice legs. You shouldn't cover them up in long dresses. Would you do the honors of unzipping me? I have my hands full."

Cautiously, Adele slid her hands from my hips to my crotch, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. The weight of my wallet, keys and spare change dropped them to my ankles. She was even more careful to slide down my jockeys without making physical contact with my cock. I got her panties down a couple of inches using my fingertips, while still holding her dress up.

When my cock popped free, I moved back into position. The tip hit her belly. Doing this standing up would be awkward. "We should get into a better position." I let go of her dress and scooted her over to the heavy oak table. "Sit here, on the edge."

She followed my directions. I pulled the dress up but she stopped me. "Let me take it off. It'll be easier that way."

I stood back as she unbuttoned and unzipped. The heavy garment plummeted to the floor. Adele was almost sexy in bra and panties. The bra hung low, unable to support her sagging breasts. She returned to the edge of the table. I slid her panties off, and then stepped out of my pants and underwear. I'd suffered too many times, tripping into unconsciousness after intercourse.

To be sure she was excited, I kissed my way up her legs, starting at her knees. She cooed and her breathing got heavier the closer I got to her labia. When I planted a kiss on her pussy, she shrieked.

"I thought libraries were supposed to be quiet."

"Very funny. I think our bodies are ready. Teach me how to ride."

I put my cock at the entrance. "If your hymen is intact, it might be a little painful."

"I know it won't be intentional. Come here." She opened her arms and legs.

I pushed the head past her labia a bit at a time. There was a blockage. I advanced my hips. "It's not working."

"Please do it. My body has been ready for a long time. Fate has given you the authorit-"

I jammed my cock forward.

"-teeeeeee!"

I stopped, letting her get used to the feelings of intrusion. "Are you okay?" I stroked her cheek again and wiped away a tear. What a pretty face Adele had when she was younger. Her pussy clenched my cock. Her vagina wasn't bad either.

"I feel full. Is this it? Is this sex?"

"We haven't even gotten started." I delivered another kiss, to make the activity seem romantic. Then I began to seriously hump. Her legs flailed. Every breath was a grunt. I put one hand on a covered breast.

"Is that necessary?" she asked.

"No, I just thought it would give you pleasure." I squeezed gently.

"I'd prefer if you skipped my tits and just fucked me."

Such language from a librarian. I was even more turned on. "Are you on any birth control?" It was probably too late to ask, since my precum was probably sending little impregnators into her as we rocked together.

"I've been on the pill for a while. Planning ahead, I suppose, the eternal optimist."

"Great!" I picked up the pace. "Hang on."

With every penetration, Adele huffed and puffed for air. "This is glorious! What have I been missing all these years?"

"A huge number of climaxes."

"Oooohhh, not any more." She threw her arms and legs around me in a tight hug and stiffened.

I blasted into her once, twice, and then a dribble. She relaxed her legs to let me pull back, but I wasn't ready to uncouple.

"I'd skip that meeting with the director if I were you." My deflating cock throbbed during exit.

"Good idea."

Adele laid back on the table, regaining her composure. I leaned against a bookcase to put my pants back on. It wobbled and tilted. Adele noticed and jumped up to help. Her hands grabbed the side of the bookcase. It was too late. The books and shelves had unstoppable momentum.

She started to get into the path of the collapse. "No, don't!" I shouted. She stepped out of danger as the weight of the wood and bound volumes buried me.

--

When I awoke in my bed, Maggie was next to me, snuggled up, naked. Maggie was back! The moment I moved, her eyes opened. "Hello, sleepyhead. Get a good rest?"

Where had I heard that before? "Oh yes! Terrific! Everything is great! " I gathered her in my arms and kissed her lips, her cheeks, even her hair.

She squirmed against my nakedness. "Ooh, Charlie, you know what I like." Her hands slipped down between us and stroked my erection. This was a more assertive Maggie than the original. I puzzled at how fucking Adele brought Maggie back to me, and seemed to have increased her libido. But if better sex was the result, who was I to complain?'

I tried to roll away but Maggie's grip on my cock kept me in place. "I need to get up. We have things to do."

"We sure do. Like not wasting a hard one like this." Her caress down my cock and across my balls held my attention. Given Maggie's behavior, I was looking forward to a better sex life. It showed up immediately, as Maggie pulled me on top.

"Don't be coy. You know you love it when we fuck." Before I could say a word, she'd positioned me between her legs. Maggie never said 'fuck' and never initiated sex. So I obliged, slipping into her. The grip of her pussy on my cock was firm, practiced. The new Maggie was as good as Heather, maybe better because she was my real wife.

I made each insertion slow and deliberate, not to frustrate her, but so I could enjoy the new model. This was much better, Maggie inviting me for sex. I used to have to cajole. Maggie looked fresher somehow, like the old woman in the shop had become, with a glow, a bit more vitality. And a lot more interest in sex.

"Maybe we can stay in bed all day, hmm?" She sucked on my lower lip.

"What about Felice?" I asked. "We have to pick her up at the Amtrak station this afternoon."

Maggie's face showed no recognition. "Who's Felice?"

Even under the covers against her warm body, I got a cold chill. I leapt from our bed and ran down the hall. Felice's room was an office, complete with filing cabinets, desk, and computer. Oh God! I'd changed history again. Maggie and I hadn't had a daughter. My heart sank. I leaned against the door frame.

Maggie came to my side, pulling her robe belt tight. "What's wrong, Charlie?"

I'd traded Maggie's increased libido for Felice. It was a terrible trade. "I just realized I lost something." What else had I changed? And was Mrs. Hendricks at least alive?

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.
Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.