The Cock Report

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It took a lot more booze that I thought it would, but it worked. That's Tyrone in the saddle and the other two are Sam and Wendell. They all know what the score is, good luck."

On the bed Tyrone said, "Next up get ready, I'm almost there."

"That would be me," I said as I started shedding clothes.

Judy walked over to the other two and took them by the hand, "Come on. I'll do you guys in the living room and you can come back for some of her later."

Tyrone gave a grunt as he drove into Aimee and spilled his seed in her cunt and then he moved out of the way and I took his place. I pushed my cock into her as hard as I could and then I said, "First time I've ever gotten sloppy seconds from my wife."

She twisted her head and looked back at me and cried out, "No, you can't, you can't see me like this, oh God, not like this."

"Too late my little cock crazy slut. I'm already in and I'm not leaving until I've cum in your whorish cunt as many times as I can. If you can gangbang black men you can damned sure fuck your husband. At least he loves you for more than your pussy."

She kept crying, "No, no, no" and trying to get away from me, but I wasn't going to go anywhere until the night was over. Eventually the "No, no, no," turned into "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" and then the "I'm sorry"s turned into the sounds that I had grown used to hearing during our nine years of marriage - "Oh yes, oh yes, oh God yes." From then on until I fell asleep exhausted I took turns on my wife with the other three men.

When I woke up in the morning I heard Aimee and Judy whispering.

"You have to do it."

"I can't Aimee, you know I can't."

"Please Judy, do it for me please? Somebody has to do it or I'll never feel right. He showed me that he loves and will forgive me by what he did last night, but I still have to forgive myself. I've had others and he hasn't. Take care of that for me, please?"

"What should I do?"

"He loves to wake up to a blow job. When he gets hard climb on top and ride him and he'll take it from there. Keep him here all day and all night."

"What are you going to do?"

"Go home and get ready for his home-coming."

I heard footsteps leave the room and then a hot mouth captured me.

That was five years ago and as far as I know Aimee hasn't touched a cock other than mine since that night at Judy's although on occasion, when I've pissed her off, she mutters something about calling Tyrone. When she does I just say, "Tell him to bring Judy with him" and things seem to mellow out. Five years ago I wouldn't have given us a chance in hell of still being together, but we are and I think our marriage is stronger than it has ever been. Proof, at least to me, that love can find a way if you are willing to try.

12