The Code For Pussy

Story Info
On this mission, he mixes business with pleasure.
1.6k words
3.14
27.2k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Fooker went to North Korea with one mission, retrieve the code that would give access to the military's secret weapon location archives and only one thing on his mind: Korean pussy. He had never been with a Korean woman and he had heard so much about their heavenly tight pussy that he had an erection on the plane, he jumped with his parachute and he still had an erection in midair when he pulled the cord to open it and it only went down when he hit the ground. He landed near the military camp and crept silently until he saw the first guards standing watch. But they were distracted by a show: it was a beautiful contortionist, and she was showing her pussy straight to the cheering audience. It was a bad time for another hard on. He had to get to agent Lee's headquarters on the other side of the camp. He crept silently with the bulk in his pants, he found himself backstage and when he looked at the woman she was taking out a red ribbon slowly from her pussy. The crowd was going wild. He kept going with a royal hard on, he found that the quarters were deserted, all males were watching the show: he wandered if their dicks were as hard as his.

He finally got a glance of Anne Lee from the window: she was taking off her tight military dress, first the blouse, then her pants unveiling a slim body with perfect curves, and tight white underwear with a blue flower on their fabric. She then took her shirt off and unveiled her white skin, she took her bra off, and two beautiful nipples came to view, then she slipped into an almost transparent gown, went to her bed with a big red book. She started reading it putting her small finger in the corner of her mouth. His hard-on got even worst as he went near the open window.

No military training would have prepared him for what he was about to see: she suddenly put down her book on her chest covering both her nipples and lowered her hands to her waist, she took her underwear off unveiling her pussy with its dark hair nicely shaven in an elegant shape, somewhat like a snake. She first lowered her hands to her belly and started caressing her stomach, then one of her hands moved up to her breast, and after a few strokes she pinched her nipple below the book. Then slowly her hand went down, she closed her eyes and gave a sigh as her hand touched her pussy lips. The only thing that held agent Fooker from masturbating on the spot was the possibility of doing her for real. He though it was a good moment to silently creep inside the room and activated his stun gun hidden in his wrist. He went inside without making a sound except for the little thump caused by his dick against the wall as he jumped over the windowsill.

"Freeze!" she said as she pointed a gun straight to Agent Fooker's head.

"How the hell did she do that?" he wondered. Then he realised the red book now on the floor had a hole in it in the shape of a gun, it was just a hiding place for it.

Without hesitation, as he was rising his hands, he pointed with his stun gun and shot it with his thumb, the electricity went straight to the gun and she dropped it as she got the electroshock. She was beautiful as he got near her and put her hands into handcuffs while she was still on shock. He decided to also cuff each foot to a side of the bed in case she would try to kick him, or maybe for another reason too as her legs lay spread. She got her senses back and shouted an insult in Korean

"Shut your mouth! If you scream or call for help you're dead!" he exclaimed.

Her eyes glared with anger as she looked at him.

"Come down, I only need your help…" he said more calmly in a friendly way.

She looked at the bulk in his pants and said: "I can see that."

"Uh," he said a bit embarrassed, "Let's make this easy," he said "just give me the code to the archive room."

She laughed, "I've been prepared to endure any sort of torture!" She exclaimed, "You'll never get that code out of me!"

"We'll see about that!" he said thinking that she was beautiful went she got mad.

"I Know a kind of torture that the military don't teach."

He took a strange tool from one off his pockets, it was a sort of brush used to clean keyholes in order to manipulate better inside them to force open a door.

"I think you'll find it quite pleasurable," he said as he looked at her pussy. As he approached his head he realised it was moist. He motioned towards it and gave it a small kiss through the fabric of the gown.

"What are you doing? you perverted…" she uttered trying to hide her pleasure.

"I'm just gonna keep doing what you started" he approached her face and tried to kiss her but she turned her head away.

"We'll see about that too," he said with a grin.

He put a hand on her belly and then moved an finger down to her pussy, he slightly touched her swollen lips through the soft fabric of her gown and got his finger wet on her string of juice, then he took off her gown and he approached the brush, he motioned the brush very slowly up and down her vagina, she tried to move but he held her tight with his other hand against the bed. Her vagina soon let out more juices and he smelt her oriental flower aroma with delight. She started to moan desperately, resisting the pleasure, but she soon got lost in it, then he stopped.

"Give me the code if you want me to go on," he said.

"Not in a million years!" she said, sweat shining from her forehead.

He then gave her a slight stroke with the brush, near her clitoris.

"Aaaah..." she couldn't help moaning

"You want more?" he asked.

She wouldn't answer.

He stroke her again, her eyes were closed in pleasure.

"Come on, I know you want more."

"I won't give you the code!"

Then he switched on the brush and it's head started rotating.

He slightly touched near her clit with it.

"Aouh..." she moaned

Then he made a small circle around her clit.

"Auoooaoa..." she uttered again.

He stopped. It was all working perfectly.

"Please, keep going!"

"The code."

"I can't."

He touched her again and she nearly convulsed.

"I can't stand it anymore!" she said.

"Just give me the code and you'll have all you want."

He approached the brush so than it would almost touch her clit and lips and motioned around without touching her.

"Aaarghh…I need it, please…"

"Just give me the code."

"Touch me and I'll give it to you!"

He slightly brushed her clit.

"321," she said with difficulty.

"Yes?" he stopped

"578… please!" she begged.

He motioned the brush up and down her clit and said, "Give me the rest."

"9809," she said panting.

He couldn't stand it anymore himself, he took his pounding dick out of his pants.

"Finish the code!" he demanded.

He pointed his hard dick to her lower lips and moved it around. She moaned with pleasure as her sweat dripped from her forehead.

"Yeah! fuck me!" she said fiercely.

"The last two digits!"

"69!" she said loudly.

Her pussy was so tight he could barely get his head in, he pushed harder and her pussy clung on his head, he pushed further down, her pussy walls sucked on his dick, but he was only half way in. He wade a huge effort and pulling her legs in with his arms he got the whole length of him inside her. He felt so good, her vagina was so tight against him, he started moving fast inside her and wished he could stay like that forever, but as he gave her 30 quick strokes he sensed he had reached the point of no return and he kissed her, this time she accepted him passionately and came as his lips touched hers. He felt his dick ready to shoot up, he wanted to kept it on the edge as long as possible, his testicles charged with sperm were about to be set free.

Agent Fooker had triumphed; he celebrated by coming in her terribly tight pussy, his throbbing cock made her come again. He grabbed her neck with one hand and her breast with another as he came hard and deep inside her. She felt like her uterus was going to burst receiving those pounding gusts of sperm.

"I want you to take me again and again!" she said, "Take me with you!"

After all it had been fairly easy to convince Agent Lee, but then again, he knew his tactics were the best and it was only natural that she would submit. He took her with him and they went to the sandy beaches near Bactaclan. It was like a honey moon were his dick would penetrate her tiny hole again and again and explode, filling her up with his cum.

Completely exhausted by the wonderful sex, he woke up one day and realised he had forgot all about his mission. He also realised that she wasn't there and that she had taken his plans to infiltrate the security gate to the archive room. "Shit!" he said out loud, "I knew it was to easy!" He had little time to get his plans back and find out if the code was correct. He jumped out of bed and smiled at his reflection on the mirror as he said, "This has just begun."