The Code For Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
Agent Fooker goes into the lioness's mouth.
1.6k words
3.89
11.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into The Lioness's Mouth

Agent Fooker was on the perimeter of the defence headquarters, he had get another set of the plan's from headquarters and didn't mention the fact that the first set had been stolen by the beautiful agent Lee. He remembered the Code for the archive room: 321 578 9809 69 (of course this was a virtual room that had to be accessed only from the computer mainframe) and he also remembered her juicy pussy moaning and throbbing. He couldn't get the picture of her sucking his dick as he was tickling her pulsating clitoris with his tongue on that cosy bed with a view of the ocean. He coulnd't believe she had left him after all that hot sex. "That was the best 69 I ever had dammit! And I bet it was her best too!"

He was now thinking of the way he penetrated her heavenly tight pussy as he was entering the ventilation shaft. He advanced on all fours down the shaft with an erection until he got right above the computer room. He then called headquarters so that they would replace the video signal of the room. He felt like Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible, and actually he had to do the same thing, he had to access the computer mainframe without touching the floor: he had to be suspended to the ceiling and do everything in that position. If he did touch the floor he would trigger the alarm and there would be no escape.

He got his harness ready, opened the entrance, and got down, suspended in mid-air, he lowered himself in order to be able to touch the keyboard.

"IDENTIFY YOURSELF" said the screen

He typed: "ANNE LEE"

"SECURITY ACCESS CODE":

he typed: "321 578 9809 69"

"WELCOME AGENT LEE"

"Ouff…so she gave me the good code after all," he thought.

The screen then showed her desktop: and he couldn't believe his eyes: the desktop image was that of agent Lee Naked under a fountain, the erection he had been able to control in his pants came back instantly…she was so hot, you could see the water falling down on her skin , you could almost feel the water slide down her thigh. She was like a nymph of the rivers, a Naiad. Her eyes were looking down on her body as her hands held her dark, mesmerising hair, twisting it in her hands. Her slender figure showed her generous breasts, those nipples always seemed to be hard, ready to be sucked, and her sweat pussy with her pussy hair describing that peculiar serpent shape, the kind of perfect pink pussy you would want to lick for hours and he knew she was so heavenly tight and warm that you could fuck her so good, to come inside her was delicious, and to make her come and feel her body shiver in your hands was simply a bliss.

"Dammit…I need to concentrate"…"What kind of narcissistic bitch would have her naked picture on her desktop?" he whispered back to himself

"Got to find the access to the weapon disposal room"…

He went through the files and got to the secret weapon's section

"NUCLEAR WARHEADs

BIOLOGICAL THREATS

PHASERS…"

He looked under LOCATION:

"Agent Fooker!" said a voice.

He did his best to hold a scream…and he shrieked like a little rat.Before turning his head he knew it was Anne Lee.She was as beautiful as ever, only this time she was wearing a sort of red military outfit.

"I'm glad you found your way"

She went forward to the screen and said: "I see you've got interesting information…But I'm afraid I can't let you leave with that." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"So what are you gonna do now?" he asked realising she had blocked the sliding rope over him with a pin. He therefore couldn't move.

"Well… I could call the guards and everything would be over…but that wouldn't be a good Idea"

"Why is that?"

"They would wonder how you got the code and I'll be suspected of treason…"

"That's right…So you better let me go."

"Not just yet."

She kissed him passionately, getting her tongue twirling in his mouth like a snake

She slided her hand down his chest and to his crotch.

"Oh my, you're already rock hard!" she said as she grabbed his dick

"Hum…I've been thinking of you," he said with an embarrassed grin.

"Let me help you with that"

She unzipped his pants and reached for his cock, she took it out and started licking the tip of it with her tongue.

"Ohhhh…what are you doing?!"

"You know I give the best blow-jobs on this side of the world."

She took the whole length of his dick in her mouth and started sucking gently.

"Ohhh no, that's too good"

"Come on grab my tits," she said unbuttoning her uniform.

He ripped of her bra and caressed her tits, her nipples were hard, her breasts were so fine, like those of a living sculpture. She touched his gland with one of her nipples, and rubbed it against his gland. Then she started sucking harder on his dick holding his balls. He could feel precum sliding out of him and he squeezed her tits hard as if wanting to draw milk from them. His dick was throbbing, he was too hard. She stopped sucking for a while and kept jerking-off his dick.

"You know," she said smiling…"When you cum your sperm will be all over the floor. That's worst than fingerprints"

"What??? No!!! You bitch!"…he exclamed as he was about to reach the point of no return.

She shoved his dick deep down her throat and her lips pressed against his balls, he could feel the entrance of her throat like a wild pounding vagina. And her lips were like inflated labia. She sucked fast with short movements like a child drawing milk desperately from her mother.

"Nooo, stop it!" he exclaimed, "I can't take it anymore!"

He tried to take her head away from his dick with his hands, but all he would do was give her an extra pull back so that her mouth went from his balls to his gland with even more pressure.

He grabbed her head and neck, he knew he had reached the point of no return. He tried to hold on but the warmth of her mouth was just too much as she pumped his hard dick wildly.

"Ohh fuck!" he said grinding his teeth.

She got out off the way and sucked his balls, she felt the sperm going from his inflated balls into his shaft. The first squirt went right on the computer screen tainting the image of her naked body, the second one went right on the keyboard.

"Arghh…NO!" he said.

She kept massaging his balls with her tongue and lips as he squirted again on the chair in front off the computer. She felt a huge amount off cum shift from his left ball, it was amazing, it went straight to the wall with incredible speed. His fifth squirt went straight to the floor.

"Oh no…yeah… Arghh!" he moaned, defeated.

She grabbed his balls with her hand pressing them against his shaft as he squirted for the 6th time over the mouse and mouth pad.

"Ok, the last one's for me" she said as she quickly drove his dick in her mouth and savoured the last long spurt of sperm in her mouth, she swallowed it avidly.

The sperm on the floor had triggered the weight sensitive alarm (any extra weight on the floor would do so), she buttoned back her uniform and bra, closed the session on the computer and leaving the room she said "Good luck!" blowing him a goodbye kiss from the door.

When the guards arrived she was in the corridor leading to the mainframe computer room, she asked, "What's going on?"

"Someone is in the mainframe room," they responded as they hurried down the corridor with their weapons drawn. They opened the door, the room was empty, but smelled strangely when the guards approached.

"What the fuck is that liquid? Said one of them looking at the computer screen.

"Looks like someone spilt some milk." Said the other guard.

"This smells like sperm!"

"We're you in the room Agent Lee?"

"No, I just got here," she responded.

"Someone was in this room…Masturbating!"

"We've got to contact the headquarters general…

I think were gonna have to take some samples," said the second guard.

"The video signal was tapped by someone so that they could enter the room" answered the first one "Quite a job only to access to some quirky site like literotica to masturbate."

"You're talking nonsense, this computer isn't wired to internet."

"Well, then what was he jerkin off to…nuclear warheads?"

Agent Fooker barely had the time to take out the pin Agent lee had put to block his way out, but he managed to climb the rope and block the ventilation shaft trap door, when he got out of the shaft he realised his dick was still out of his pants and dripping cum. He put it in his pants were it belonged and continued his escape. He could hear the sirens of the headquarters, soon they would find his identity and all of the Korean secret service would be after him.

That was certainly a good day…anyway he still had on his mind the computer screen he saw before Anne arrived:

"UNDERGROUND ZILO

Parallel XX: lat. ZOD, Long. THYU"

He knew that encrypted language and he already had an idea of how to get there, it was actually nearby. He picked up his transmitter:

"I've got the location, send the special forces team."

To be continued...