The Coffee Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
Saturday finally arrives.
2.5k words
4.17
12.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beccca
beccca
2 Followers

Saturday finally arrived clear and cold as it often was in Michigan in early February.

She had been up since six that morning getting ready. She had showered, washed her hair and herself with some expensive body wash from the mall. She slid the new lace panties up her smooth legs and over her nicely wide hips. Then, she fastened the matching bra around her waist and pulled it up over full, somewhat heavy breasts. After making some adjustments, she pulled on a pair of jeans and a sweater that she knew he would like. She left her hair loose, because he had asked her to. He like the way the curls cascaded over her shoulders, he said. Once that was done and her shoes were on, she pulled on her coat and headed out to her blue pick-up and drove to the coffee shop.

He wasn't there yet when she arrived so she sat there quietly in her truck. As she waited, she thought back to the last time she had seen him. The time in his car when he had kissed her. Oh, the feelings that had stirred up in her. For the rest of the day it felt as if she was on fire inside. She couldn't get him out of her thoughts, but that was nothing new. She smiled as she though back to when she was in school. She had had such a crush on him. Probably because he had been the only one to ever tell her how pretty she looked. He always seemed to have something nice to say to her. Perhaps it was natural then that she should want to please him. She had come to crave his compliments and that bright smile like a drug. She had kept her feelings to herself. He was married after all and even if he hadn't been. She was sure that there was no way that he would be interested in a chubby girl like her.

That had been a long time ago before he had been transferred. Now, he was back in town. She was just waiting for him to arrive. He wanted her and she trembled inside as the thought of what the morning would bring.

Suddenly, she was startled out of her reflections by a tapping on the window. She turned and smiled. It was him! She opened the door and he helped her out. He brushed the curl out of her eye and gently kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm sorry I'm late, little one. I had a minor family crisis at home. I got here as soon as i could, though."

"That's alright." She said. "I only just got here, myself."

He kissed her gently on the lips this time. "Good, then let's get going. He opened the car door and helped her in, then slid in on the drivers side. Once the door was closed and his seat belt fastened, he started the engine and pulled into traffic. They were silent for most of the trip except for small talk about how each other's week went. Mostly, they left each other alone with their thoughts about what was to come.

They soon arrived at his office which was one of those nondescript glass boxes that are a common part of life anymore. She followed him inside and waited while he signed in. After that, they headed over to the bank of elevators and stepped into one that was already open. He pushed the button and she watched the door slide closed. She felt that familiar drop in her stomach as they started up. She looked up and watched the numbers and smiled as she listened to him humming softly. Then, she felt his hand close around hers and she felt that warm feeling return again.

The car stopped and the door glided open to reveal a bank of work stations. Everything seemed so quiet and deserted, almost like the ruins of an ancient tomb or temple. They stopped at a door off to the side and she listened to his keys jingling as he opened the lock and they went in.

He crossed the room and around his desk and pulled the blinds closed then turned to her. Her heart started racing as he came back from the desk and gently pulled her close. He slowly covered her mouth with his and they could both feel the blood rushing in their veins as their lips opened and their tongues met. Already, he was asserting himself over her as it was his tongue that slipped into her mouth, probing for all those sensitive places and making her moan for him.

He broke the kiss and ran his hand down her face before stepping back. He leaned back against the and watched her for a moment. He let her squirm just a little bit, letting the anticipation build between them before he spoke.

"Now, little one, I want you to strip for me. Slowly now. I want to enjoy every bit of the show."

She nodded and kicked off her sneakers. Her hands trembled slightly as she unsnapped her jeans then slid the zipper down slowly. Then, she turned around and slid the denim over her round bottom and down her legs. Then, she turned back around and inched the sweater up over the round breasts pulling it off a little faster than she would have liked. She stood in front of him for a moment in her panties and bra as she let him look to his hearts delight. She shivered a little in the cool air and felt her nipples harden, but, she knew it was only partly from the chill in the room. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid the lace down her legs, then kicked them aside. Then, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. She slowly slid one strap then the other down her plump arms. Waiting for just a moment, she verrrrrrrry slowly peeled the cups down from her breasts and tossed the bra in the direction of her panties and smiled to herself as she listened to him take a deep breath as he saw her finally revealed to his gaze.

He approached her and circled her as he looked her over up and down. Instinct told her not to move and she kept her eyes on the blind behind his desk even as she could feel his eyes burning into her. He came up behind her and cupped a fat breast in each hand, squeezing softly at first, then more firmly as his lips traced a scorching trail from her temple down the side of her face and neck. He gave her nipples a firm pinch and pulled them upward smiling into her hair as her moan shattered the silence of the room.

"That's my girl." He whispered, even as his hands glided slowly down her soft skin. One hand down over her belly, gently tracing the curve of it even as he continued downward. The other hand descended down her back, pausing right about midway when she suddenly moaned again and arched against him. He made a mental note of that spot for future reference while he cupped a firm ass cheek. He especially loved her ass. So nice and wide and round. Just right for paddling. He could feel himself growing even harder than he was already thinking about it.

"Open your legs, little one." He whispered in her ear even while nibbling on the super sensitive lobe. Her breathing quickened and she parted her legs while his hands dipped inside. The front hand found her clit already hard and throbbing while the one that had been on her butt probed for her cunt. He slipped two fingers up into her, probing gently. She was wet for him already which pleased him greatly. He continued to finger fuck her while his other hand softly pinched and pulled on her clit. She could feel the pressure building up and pooling in a part of her way down in her belly. She could feel her knees getting weak as she leaned against him all the while mewling like a newborn kitten.

Sensing that she was getting close, he pulled out suddenly and she whimpered in frustration. He laughed softly and tilted her chin up until she was looking into his dark eyes.

"Now, little one, on your knees. It's time you showed me what you can do. He gently pushed down on her shoulder and she sank to to the floor. She was then at eye level with the front of his jeans. She could feel her heart race as she watched his hands undo his belt and lower his fly. She licked her lips as she looked up at him, silently waiting for permission. He nodded and she reached inside and carefully pulled out his hard cock. It wasn't especially long but it more than made up for that with it's thickness. She rose up on her knees and placed soft little kisses up the side and on his balls. Then, slowly, she licked up it from base to the tip. He groaned softly as she licked under the rim of the bulging head. Then, she slid her warm lips around him and started sucking. She took him in slowly, licking and sucking until her nose was nuzzled up against his stomach. She could feel him getting even harder even as she held him in her mouth.

His breath was coming quicker now as her mouth was pumping him faster. He could feel her tongue tracing a vein that was pulsing on the side. He tried but he couldn't hold back a groan that erupted as she flicked her tongue on that very sensitive spot. He was fast approaching climax and so pulled her head back before he was too far gone. "On the couch, little slut. On your knees. Face the wall." He was panting now from the arousal and his effort to keep himself in check. Also, his language was getting rougher as it usually did at a time like this.

As quickly as she could, she climbed onto the couch and faced the wall. She spread her knees wide and this caused her pussy to open and it shown wetly at him as he the top desk draw and retrieved a ping pong paddle. He approached her and slowly ran the edge down her spine, feeling a wave of pure lust as she arched her back in response. He slowly rubbed the surface of the paddle against the smooth skin of her rounded ass and she sighed softly. That sigh was replaced by a sharp puppy like yelp as he suddenly delivered a series of five blows to first one cheek then the other for a total of ten. H stepped back and admired the pink glow that formed over her bottom. That was just how he wanted to see it.

He dropped down onto his knees behind her and for a moment just savoured the heat that radiated off of her pink ass. Then he reached between them and pulled the plump pussy lips apart. Inside she looked like a fresh peach with the morning dew dripping off it. He leaned in and slowly licked from her clit to the top of her ass then stopped and waited.

"Oh, please." she whispered softly.

"Please what, little one? Tell me what you need."

"Please, oh please lick me again. I need it. I need to feel your tongue on me again."

He licked again. This time he circled her clit slowly and sucked it into his mouth. She moaned and pushed back against him. He gave her a sharp slap on her bottom and ordered her to keep still. She did so but it was a great effort to do so. The pleasure was just too intense.

"Ohhhh please, please let me cum." She begged.

"I don't think so, little one. You're not quite ready."

"But I need it! Please, I need to cum so bad!" She cried out as he grabbed a handful of brown curls and hauled her roughly backward.

"I am the one to decide when you cum and when you don't. You just remember that, slut!" He whispered fiercely in her ear before pushing her back down on the couch.

Seeing her splayed out on the couch looking over her shoulder at him, half in fear and half with pure animal need, he couldn't wait anymore. He rose up behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart as he roughly shoved his stiff cock into her moist cunt. She was still tight enough inside that it ripped a gasp from him even as he started to pump in and out of her. He tried to take it slowly at first, but he just couldn't help it. Maddened with need, he started to pound savagely into her as he gripped her long dark hair.

Again and again he drove himself deep into her until he felt her starting to contract around his shaft. This was it. He knew she couldn't hold back anymore if she tried. Even as he pushed into her, half mad with on approaching orgasm, he managed give her the permission she needed.

"Now, little one! NOW! Give me your submission!" She let out a wail that he was sure rattled the windows. Her whole body tensed and he felt her cunt clench itself around him. That was all it took for him. With a roar, he exploded, pouring his hot molten cum deep into her. He thrust all the way, balls deep and held there while they both rode out the waves of exstacy that threatened to overwhelm them both.

His heart was still pounding as he finally pulled of her. He rolled over onto the couch and pulled her over with him and held her close as they slowly came down from the wonderful high of their union. He brushed back her hair, kissing and murmuring softly to her as she rode out the aftershocks or her orgasm.

"Little one, you did very well. I'm very happy with you." He said to her as they dressed later. He pulled her close, kissing her forehead softly. She looked up at him. Her eyes here dark and shining.

"What is it, little one? Why the tears?"

"Oh, Sir. I don't want this to be the only time. I want to be with you forever. I want to give myself completely to you. I want you to accept me as yours."

"Little one," He cupped her face in his hands, his eyes dark with the deep emotions he was feeling. "You already have and I acceped you a long time ago. However, there is just one more thing."

"What's that?" She asked, curiously cocking her head to the side.

"From now on, you are to call me Master." He whispered as his lips came down on hers again."

This time, it ws her that broke their kiss.

"Yes, Master." She said, smiling joyously.

The end?

beccca
beccca
2 Followers