The Coffee Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. That was it, Bethanie was officially turned on too. Squatting down her face was at most three feet from that glorious opening, she could see it glistening and... oh good God, she could hear it too! Maddy's fingers playing against her lips now came away with tiny, wet, barely audible sounds. The tiniest of sounds, but in this tiny room they seemed amplified, echoing in Bethanie's head.

It was true that she never really saw any other girls that she fancied as such, but the way she was hungering for Maddy's pussy now - she was happy that she wasn't fooling herself that she was bi.

"OK, I'm here to apologise," She whispered, and put her hands on Maddy's knees, leaning forwards.

"No, I changed my mind," Maddy's voice was remarkably calm considering the bright red flush that was covering her face, "you don't get to touch. You just have to watch."

"Watch?!" Bethanie forgot her sex-in-a-public-bathroom-voice for a moment. "I get to watch? Maddy! You got me in here, I want to taste you!" She moved her hands up the slender thighs, but Maddy reacted quickly, slapping them away with the hand that wasn't keeping her clit buzzing and stimulated. Bethanie's mouth was wide in shock as she stared down at the tiny streaks of girl juice Maddy had left on her knuckles.

"Bad girl," Maddy fixed her with a wicked glare, "no pussy for Bethy."

Bethanie didn't know what to do with herself. She wanted to join in, or at least she wanted to play with herself too, but there was no way she could arrange that in this tiny space. All she could do, she realised, was sit back on the balls of her feet and watch.

Maddy's eyes were open the tiniest amount as she watched Bethanie's face, rapt, mesmerised by what she was seeing. She stopped skipping her fingers over her clit with a final burst of speed and a barely strangled gasp, then she slowly, obscenely, opened herself for her girlfriend.

Bethanie felt dizzy, it was hot in here right? Why did their relationship, sexually at least, always seem to be some kind of game of trying to turn the tables on the other? Was that a bad sign? Because, actually, she kind of liked it.

Maddy's fingers pulled gently and again the soft wet sounds rang in Bethanie's head. Her girlfriend's pussy was open now, wide open, and as she watched she could see how ready Maddy was to be fucked. The whole divine valley between her thighs was shining, so much so that her heavenly, pink pussy couldn't contain all of that arousal. Bethanie could see the light come sweetly back off what looked like a trail that ran down from the soft folds at the bottom of her girlfriend's gorgeous opening, down onto the curve that became Maddy's pert little ass.

God she wanted to fuck Maddy, to really bend her over and own her, she realised. Why didn't she own a strap-on? Why hadn't they had sex with a strap-on? What kind of lesbian was Maddy if she didn't own a strap-on? That had to be a must, right? Like a membership card or something? Bethanie almost laughed out loud at these crazy thoughts. God, this must be what Maddy feels like when I'm teasing her, she thought.

"I wonder at what point someone can officially be called a nymphomaniac," Bethanie whispered, breaking the silence.

"I wonder at what... uh... point someone can be called a pervy voyeur..." Maddy shot back, not entirely clearly. "Shut up will you, and watch me fuck myself."

Her two favourite fingers went back to her clit and the two middle fingers of her other hand made a broad shaft, jutting down under her palm. She stroked gently at her lips and again those filthy, wet, sliding sounds assaulted Bethanie's ears. She bit her lip, fighting to control herself as she saw Maddy's fingers tease themselves between the folds and into the tight opening of her body. Smoothly, they disappeared inside.

The penetration of her own fingers seemed to drive all the breath from Maddy's chest in one long, shuddering sigh. Bethanie forced herself to relax, she was biting her lower lip so hard she was in danger of drawing blood. Carefully Maddy stroked her fingers in, in as far as they would go, then out again.

"Oh God, I can't stand it Maddy," Bethanie sighed, almost in sympathy. The hungry, dirty, sucking soundtrack was so much hotter than any amount of pretend porn moaning could ever be. Maddy didn't - couldn't - respond.

Maddy fucked herself from the wrist at first, Bethanie saw, keeping her arm still but popping and thrusting her hand up, then in, again and again. Maddy's eyes were tightly closed now as she really lost herself, the two fingers on her clit swinging from side to side at a speed she couldn't possibly maintain, so every now and then they would break, pinch the clit, the skin and the flesh between them and tug, before returning to the same accelerating rhythm as before.

Maybe it was the sounds that were getting to her the most though. Those tiny, sexy sounds had been replaced by a cornucopia of sticky, sucking trails and succulent, wet thrusts. And Maddy couldn't keep quiet, she was physically incapable of it. Bethanie knew she wanted to swear and curse and turn all the air in that tiny cubicle blue, but she couldn't so instead she was cramming everything down into a constant, throaty growl.

Maddy's fingers plunged in and came out each time glistening, freshly coated in her gorgeous come. Her thighs were getting slick and sticky and her breath was shaking as she got closer and closer. Now she found a rhythm she could keep to on her clit, and she shifted her backside a little, getting serious, falling further every second.

Bethanie had to keep reminding herself to breathe. She found she kept holding her breath as Maddy's hand started to shake and she abandoned the wrist movement, jerking her whole forearm to fuck her dripping fingers into her grateful pussy again and again.

Suddenly a soft thud through the wall almost broke the spell, and they both looked sharply at the source of the noise until the strong rattle of a man relieving himself next door started up. Bethanie tried to stifle a giggle with her hands.

"I almost forgot where we were."

"Shut up! Shut up, don't... distract... ahhhha-ha..."

Maddy bent her head down now, as if trying to hide her mouth in her sweater, and started to make tiny, mewling whimpers. Bethanie, a little alarmed, glanced at the partition wall again. Could whoever that guy was hear this? Would he tell the manager? Her eyes turned into saucers - was the Coffee Shop Girl the manager? But she had already forgotten her worries by the time the cubicle next door opened and their temporary neighbour went back into the shop.

Oh god, Maddy's pussy looked good to her. Why couldn't she taste it? Why couldn't she play? Why was Maddy being so mean? Bethanie bit her lip, made fists and clenched and unclenched her hands. She couldn't do anything, while Maddy got to enjoy her own tight, sweet pussy as much as she wanted. Oh, she was going to pay for this later.

Maddy's pussy was a hot, wet, mess. Her two hands, working together had spread her juices all over the soft skin of her thighs, her sandy hair; and the cleft itself, where Bethanie could see it, was bright and flushed with blood. To Bethanie it was a gleaming, glistening wonderland that she was locked out of.

"Do you like..." Maddy's voice was that tight, controlled whisper again, it only betrayed her arousal in the unbelievably sexy way that every utterance broke upwards into a kind of pleading, gasping whine at the end, "... watching me... fuck myself for you?"

"For me?"

"Of course for you. Do you like the way I showed myself... oh mmmfff... to you? And the way I'm fucking my pussy?"

"Maddy... this is so beautiful." Bethanie was breathless, the outside world didn't exist. The Coffee Shop Girl didn't exist.

"Oh, OK, I'm gonna make..." Maddy took a big, loud lungful of air and tried to finish her sentence again. "I'm gonna make myself come for you Bethy." Her fingers were moving fast and confidently again, her eyes open so that she could watch her girlfriend watching her climax.

"Come for me Maddy," Bethanie's eye flicked up to catch Maddy's, but she couldn't tear herself away from that dripping, pink pussy for long. She wanted to remember how Maddy did it to herself, so that she could satisfy her even more, but she couldn't concentrate on anything, the room was full of the smell and sound of Maddy. Maddy was everywhere, all around her, inside her. "Please, come for me," she whispered.

"For you," Maddy echoed, and with a sudden jolt she sat straight up, her back arching and cracking like a whip, her short blonde hair, perfectly held in place with those two bobby pins, flicking sharply forwards, then back. She froze in place, shaking, leaning forwards with her chest thrust out and her face looking up at the ceiling.

Bethanie had been holding her breath again for who knows how long, and she let it out as Maddy did. Mostly Maddy came slowly, the orgasm building up and she would kind of narrate its progress until it became an overwhelming wave from which there was no escape. But sometimes Maddy came like this, pushing that wave down and keeping it inside her, controlled until control was simply impossible and it just exploded up and out of her like the volcano she had just witnessed.

Maddy's fingers were sunk into herself up to the knuckles, and as she tried to breath again she humped them into herself, barely bothering to pull them out, just trying to fuck herself deeper and deeper. Finally she stopped moving them and her body slowly shook off the trembling little by little.

"I came."

"I know."

Maddy's juices covered her hand as she gingerly drew her fingers out of herself. Bethanie wished, not for the first time, that she had her phone to hand so that she could snap a picture and look at the dripping, used sight of Maddy's freshly fucked pussy whenever she was feeling down. But that was a request for another time.

Maddy, her eyes having trouble focussing, was looking at her messy hand. She unstuck the fingers of her other hand from her clit, and reached up to the paper towel dispenser on the wall. Halfway there, her hand froze as an idea struck her. She slowly extended the other, glistening, sticky hand towards Bethanie.

"Here, I got you a present," she giggled as loudly as she dared. Bethanie's eyes grew wide again, as she brought both hands up and tucked her long, dark hair behind her ears.

"For me?"

"Yeah, I... uh... I made it myself."

"Oh God! That's disgusting!" Bethanie couldn't help laughing as she carefully took hold of Maddy's wrist and guided her sticky fingers to the pouting 'O' of her lips. Her eyes closed, and she moaned with satisfaction as she finally got to taste her girlfriend's sweet come, wrapping her lips around the extended fingers and running her tongue up and around those perfect digits.

"Wow, woah, easy tiger! I'm gonna go again just from you sucking my fingers."

"That would serve you right for saying I couldn't play," Bethanie whispered, removing Maddy's hand from her mouth for a second before returning her attention to it. Maddy had been so turned on that she had left smears and streaks all over her palm, and Bethanie cleaned it in an electrifying, feline way, lapping with her tongue as she pinned Maddy with her eyes.

"Ok," Bethanie said softly, once her cleaning was finished, "I'm going to go back out there. Take your time getting cleaned up, there's still a chance we might get away with this." Her eyes were wide and comically dramatic. Neither of them gave a damn about being caught.

- - -

"Oh, well done Madeline. My coffee got cold," Bethanie chided as Maddy returned to the table.

"That was part of your punishment for teasing me," Maddy responded with mock-severity as she sank back into the sofa next to her girlfriend. It was funny how, after doing what she had done, she had needed to check her clothes at least a dozen times before coming back into the cafe. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was only half dressed.

"And now I'm the one who's wound up," sighed Bethanie.

"Again, serves you..." Maddie playful voice tailed off into a cartoon squeak. At the exact same moment, both girls had become aware of a tall figure staring down at them from across their table.

The Coffee Shop Girl.

Maddy's jaw hung slack and astonished. Bethanie struggled to contain a laugh of amazement that threatened to explode from her throat.

"Hey."

"Uh... hi." Bethanie was the first to regain her voice. Maddy was wondering whether she had passed out after coming so hard in the bathroom, and was now having some beautiful dream.

"Yeah, listen - I know what you two were doing in there just now, and it's not cool."

"I'm sorry?" Bethanie continued to do the talking.

"You can't do that in here. We had problems with that kind of thing before, and my boss really gets his man-thong in a twist about it. If he finds out it happened when I was the Duty Manager he'll give me nothing but grief."

"Um... we're sorry?" Bethanie was sorry, and a little embarrassed, but mostly she was finding the whole thing hilarious. Maddy on the other hand was shrinking. The first time the Coffee Shop Girl had spoken to her and it was to scold her for fingering herself stupid in the ladies room? Her pale complexion was slowly turning rose-red.

"Well, good. And if you do it again you're banned." Maddy used the corners of her eyes to ascertain if any of the other customers were following this dressing down (not the kind of dressing down she would have liked to have been going on with these two girls), and miraculously none of them were.

"Oh we won't. Will we Maddy?" Bethanie's big elbow jabbed at her partner.

"No, I'm sorry." this was the first time Maddy had actually been close enough to read the Coffee Shop Girl's name tag she realised, how amazing was that? She had always managed to avoid talking to her when she ordered, for fear of making a complete fool of herself. "I'm really sorry... Gretchen," she read.

"Yes. Well," Gretchen turned to leave, but Bethanie was suddenly seized with a suicidal desire to turn this into something that would give Maddy a kick.

"Ah, Miss? Gretchen is it?"

"Mm-hm?" The girl turned back to face them.

"This might seem really inappropriate," she giggled in a forced way, "but which of us two do you think is cuter?"

Maddy seriously considered hiding under the table.

"I could ban you right now if you want," Gretchen offered, with little trace of humour.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Bethanie visible cringed at the withering response. "It's just that..."

"I'm not gay," Gretchen simply cut her off. "And you're this far away from me kicking you out into the cold." When she held up her hand her forefinger and thumb were very close together indeed, but that wasn't what the girlfriends noticed.

"Is that a rope burn?" Bethanie spoke for both of them, Maddy's voice still being out of commission.

Gretchen glanced down at her wrist, as if she was seeing the faint red mark for the first time. "Yes, it is," she answered, her tone lightening. With a strange, wry smile she turned and walked back to the counter, leaving both girls biting their tongues.

12