The Coils of Aenictia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Froth flecked Heinlein's gritted teeth as he strained against her coils. His legs were fully inside her and his hands, pinioned at his hips, were following.

"So much fear and struggling," the girl whispered, gently massaging his shoulders with her hands. "Listen to your senses. There is no pain here, only pleasure."

His feet and legs were pulled inside a soft chamber within her body lined with fleshy little polyps that tickled and caressed his flesh. The chamber expanded, sucking more of Heinlein's body inside. The soft lips of her vagina kissed his flesh as they wrapped around his midriff.

The demon moaned as her labia stretched to accommodate Heinlein's chest. Glands squirted more of her lubricating juices across his naked body. She moaned again, louder as her body finally pulled Heinlein's chest and broad shoulders into her warm body.

Heinlein closed his eyes and waited for the end. At least it wasn't painful. The inside of the demon's body was soft and moist against his flesh and gentle as it contracted around him.

The movements stopped. Her fleshy labia closed gently around his throat until his head sat cushioned between them. She held him there, the rest of his body engulfed by a soft chamber within her body.

"Now you can truly experience my love," she purred.

The fleshy chamber contracted around Heinlein. It felt like he was being embraced by the soft body of a woman. Invaginations opened up and gripped his fingers and toes with pleasant sucking motions. The muscular walls, lined with soft fleshy protuberances, gripped and massaged his body.

"My body is not an egg-laying factory," the demon smiled. "It is a pleasure chamber for your body. Even now my glands are producing chemicals and oils to drive your body to ecstasy. Surrender to the pleasure. Give yourself to me."

Undulations in her body sent waves of pleasure washing over Heinlein.

"Fuck off," Heinlein retorted.

The girl smiled. Glands squirted warm juices into her internal chamber and Heinlein felt her soft flesh squish pleasantly against his skin. She drew his cock into a soft bladder and began to squeeze and suck it.

Oh god. Heinlein's mind was reeling.

He felt the tides of her body as it rose and fell around him. She was drowning him in an ocean of pleasure as her organs expertly stimulated every pleasure receptor in his body.

"No one can love you like me," she said. "Will you give yourself to me?"

There was a promise of everlasting pleasure in her voice. It would be so easy to submit and say yes, but Heinlein could also see the threat, hidden like a barb within her sweet words. There could be no turning back, no change of heart. Yes meant he was hers. Forever. He had no illusions about that.

"No," he croaked.

He couldn't allow her to enslave him with pleasure.

He searched inside himself for all the painful moments of his life, squashed them down into a little white-hot ball in his mind and focused on it.

She smiled and squirted more chemicals into the chamber. Heinlein felt them passing through his skin and sinking into his flesh. They filled his body with a warm tingly feeling.

He concentrated on the moment that had ruined his face. He remembered the white-hot pain as the shrapnel ripped through his cheek.

His body jolted as he felt a fleshy pseudopod push itself into his anus. The intrusion was gentle though and he felt only pleasure as it massaged him from the inside.

He was in the sandy hell of Iraq, watching the body of a young boy dance as bullets tore it apart.

The probing motions fell into synch with the sucking organ milking his cock. Heinlein cried out as the demon's ministrations took his body to orgasm.

"Give yourself to my love," the demon whispered.

Another war, another desert. Looking at the emaciated bodies of starved children, all bulbous heads and twisted sticks for bodies.

"Never," Heinlein snarled.

The demon leisurely lay back on her coils. Her body pulsed with gentle contractions as she squeezed and massaged Heinlein's body.

"You have a strong will, but none have ever withstood the pleasures of my body," the demon said. "I can wait." She closed her eyes.

Her glands produced more potent drugs and aphrodisiacs. She flooded Heinlein's body and massaged them into his flesh.

Focus on the pain, Heinlein thought, reliving again the white-hot agony of losing half his face.

Her muscular walls caressed every inch of his body.

He remembered the girl's face in the firelight. The look of revulsion.

It was so hard, he thought. So much pain in the world.

The demon held him within her body and pleasured him for hours. She let her body undulate around him, burying him in wave after wave of ecstasy. She took his cock and engulfed it in a series of tighter, softer orifices. Sometimes she let him cum fast, other times she repeatedly took him to the brink and brought him back, withholding the pleasure of release until letting him blow with one giant shuddering orgasm.

It was getting hard to hold on. The white-hot ball of hate was rolling from his grasp.

He lay suspended in a cocoon of pure bliss. There was no pain here. Her pleasure was washing it all away.

He'd been fighting for so long.

It's still me.

Hollow words as she turned her back on him and walked out of the room.

It's still me.

"Will you surrender to me, my love?" the girl asked.

The world was so cold and cruel and her body was so warm and soft.

"Yes."

Strong peristaltic contractions gripped his body. Her lush vaginal lips brushed his face as his whole body was pulled inside her.

He was squeezed through into a deeper chamber. There organs flooded his body with a different kind of fluid. It sank into his skin and began to transform the cells beneath. Bony appendages cut into and remoulded his flesh.

Throughout it all Heinlein heard a soothing voice in his ear telling him not to worry, that he was loved.

He floated there peacefully, gently rocked to sleep by the undulating motion of her body. Around him her organs continued to work, secreting more complex fluids over his body.

*****

His will was so strong. Her children had been right to bring him to her and not one of her subordinate sisters. He was perfect.

Aenictia closed her eyes and listened to the rhythm of her own pulsations as her body worked on the human within her. Eventually she felt stirrings inside her.

Such strong stirrings as well.

She shifted the position of her body. Powerful contractions gripped her and she moaned as she felt strong muscles within her begin to push. Her body was wracked with more contractions as the moment grew closer.

Then, with a mighty heave, she pushed and her child fell onto the smooth floor in a gush of fluids. It moved awkwardly at first, trying uncertainly to bring its limbs under full control.

"Yes, that's it my beautiful boy," Aenictia said.

She watched him get to his feet. He was taller and stronger than the others.

"I knew you would come to understand. Love always overpowers hate and what can be stronger than the love of a mother for her child." She leant down and lightly kissed him on the forehead.

Yes, he would be the one to lead her other children and drive these invaders from her land.

Heinlein smiled and his lips turned up to reveal an uneven row of little pointed teeth. His head gave a little twitch.

12