The Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,059 Followers

The fur along her thighs grew even thicker but the sight of four black patches of skin along the sides of her completely hard stomach drew his attention. The skin puckered and twisted while he watched and tiny nipples sprouted out of her stomach. Kelly yelped and dug into the couch behind him, tearing and kneading at the cheap leather. The nipples doubled in size while the skin around toughened and turned into little areola and then out into small breasts. She pressed herself against his body, rubbing the new breasts against him. He felt the drag of all six nipples on his shirt and body. He couldn't breathe any more. She wasn't suffocating him but the smell and the sensations were too much.

Time fractured around him. When David was younger, he dated a girl that smoke a lot of pot. He'd indulge every so often but he never liked how it messed with his short term memory loss. And, now, he was experiencing it again. He lived in chunks of time. His hands were on her ass now, large and so soft. Fingertips digging into her furry ass, spreading the cheeks and releasing the strong scent of her wet pussy every time he did it. Making it worse. Making time worse. (blink) Now his mouth was on one of her middle breasts and she was mewling as he sucked at it, ignoring the fur slowly growing in around it. Not caring how the hair got in his mouth as he licked and sucked at the slippery, salty nipple. (blink) Now she was panting and laying against him. So heavy. The room smelled heavily of sex and she was twitching. Her tail, longer and thicker now, lay against his leg. His shirt was off and he didn't remember taking it off. She was incredibly warm and soft against his chest. His hands explored the bumps and ridges of her strong back, taking tufts of fur in his fingers and twisting them gently. (blink) She was kneeling in front of him, tugging at his pants. Her four other breasts were half the size of her ... original? Tits. He laughed at the thought and then grimaced at the pain in his legs. The cuts burned. His hands were somehow on his buttons, trying to undo them for her. She smiled at him and her nose was black and pebbled, glistening wet in the light. Her teeth were nearly all sharp.

(blink) Focus. (blink) Focus. (blink) FOCUS! He screamed at himself. And, he did. Time snapped back. He was completely naked on the couch and Kelly was still kneeling in front of him. His hands were in her hair, just running through the heavy strands over and over. Her ears crunched and grew around his fingers, lengthen to an even sharper point. She had a half muzzle now, and a full face of fur. His dick was in her hands. Paws. Thick black padding covered the bottoms of her furred paws and she was gently stroking his shaft, watching it as if hypnotized.

"I neverrrr touched," Kelly rumbled at him. "I neeeverrrr touched one. Soft and small." She leaned forward and stuck her nose into the fold of his thigh and crotch. David jumped at the coldness of her nose. "You smell good. So good." Kelly's tongue rolled out of her muzzle and touched the bottom of his dick. Slowly, she ran her tongue up the length of him and around the tip of his cock. And then, almost nervously, she looked up at him. "Is that all rrrrright?" She asked. "Is it good?"

David jumped at the feeling of her rough tongue sliding along the head of his dick but nodded, gripping her hair tightly. Pulling her back down. She went eagerly and her tongue nearly enveloped his dick, folding around his thickness. David reached down to idly scratch at the cuts in his leg but then he stopped. Hair. Fur. He looked down. Fur was growing along the cuts in his leg. Where Kelly had dug into his leg. Fur. On him. His fur. His - "Oh Jesus!" He screamed. Kelly had taken his entire dick into her mouth. She was incredibly warm and soft. She didn't even have to swallow to take all of him. Gently, she moved back and forth, sucking on his dick while David grabbed the side of her head, long wolf-like ears, hair and fur between his fingers. "Ah! Kelly! Oh fuck!"

She stopped and looked at David anxiously again. "Is it good? Is it good, David?" He nodded, afraid to talk. He'd never experienced a blow job like it - it was a step away from the best sex he'd ever had. Her mouth was completely wet and soft and warm and she was so gently with her tongue. It rubbed and moved against him like it was alive. His leg flared up and brought him back again. It ached but not terribly.

"I'm so hot, Kelly. I'm. Oh fuck, it's so hot in here. I'm burning up, Kelly. The window. Open the window. Please." He shook, panting to try to cool off.

"David. Oh my beautiful David. You'rrrrre changing too. Look. Look at you, David." He looked. His dick was growing. Veins stood out and throbbed. The base of his dick above his balls ballooned out as his shaft grew and thickened. To either side of his cock, his legs had nearly double in size and his feet were cracking under the strain of his own change. He marveled at the lack of pain. Kelly whined and he looked up at her. She was rubbing herself hard while watching his dick grow up. "What... what is it, David? Seeing it like that... oh god. Seeing yourrrrrr... yourrrrrrrr dick. That knot. A dog's knot. A wolf's knot. Oh god, I want it. I want yourrrrr knot in me. I want it bad. Oh god. Oh god. I want you to fill me up. I want you to fuck me, David. I want... I want you to mount me. Rrrrrrrr." His dick was ludicrously large now. He didn't even know what size it was but if he bent over far enough, he could take it into his mouth. The knot at the base of his dick was the size of a tennis ball and, as he watched, fur grew in waves from his thighs to the base of his dick and around the thick skin under the knot. The head of his dick grew to a final, large point.

Kelly was frantic, thick arms and padded fingers rubbing against her clit fiercely. He could smell her even more strongly now. Her need. "I... rrrr... Daarrrrrr... rrrrr...." Her mouth crunched and grew longer until it was a full wolf's muzzle, speckled with thick, short whiskers and auburn fur. His dick throbbed in front of her and she whined for it. David stood, unstead on his new legs. Looking down on Kelly. She arched her back, chest heaving and the skin around her top breasts grew, d-cups. More. Black fur grew from the new skin until all but her nipples were covered. She fondled herself as she rubbed her clit, pussy fur slick from sweat and her own orgasms.

Two of his teeth fell to the ground but he didn't even notice as new fangs replaced them. "Show me yourrrrr ass, Kelly. I want to fuck you. I want to mount you." His jaw cracked around the words. She turned immediately and presented herself, spreading her thighs to show how wet she was. David stroked himself while he watched. The skin on the palms of his hands was rougher now but it felt good against his massive erection. He went to his knees behind Kelly and shoved his nose against her pussy, she was so warm against his wet, cold nose. His tongue, longer now, lashed out, tasting the thick wetness between her checks. He gripped her ass, pulling her cheeks farther apart as he sucked on her pussy, feeling her hips jerk and push back against him. He twisted his claws into her thick fur, feeling the way her proud tail swished against the tips of his ears. She moaned, growling low as his tongue penetrated her. She tasted like no other woman he'd ever had. He worked his tongue as deep into her as he could, feeling how soaked his face became from her juices. Feeling the wet, soaked fur around her cunt as she grunted from the way his tongue felt.

He could take it no more. He stood again. Four tiny nipples stood at attention on his flat stomach, barely there until a wave of fur marched down his chest, covering all six of his small nipples. The sensation of the fur growing was as if someone was scratching deep into his body. It was almost sensual and he moaned quietly. Kelly knelt below him, completely covered in black and auburn fur, her human hair short and nearly lost on her wolf's head. Her ass was at least twice as large or more than when she was a human. Her entire body was far larger than when she was a human. Her long feet made for walking on the tips of her toes dig sharp claws into the carpet as she arched for him. Her heavy breasts rested against the floor and she turned her beautiful eyes to watch him.

He knelt behind her. With his left hand, he held her ass cheeks open to him. With his right, he guided his massive cock to the jet black lips of her pussy. The clear, thick liquid around them gave off an intense, intoxicating smell that was now driving him mad. He pressed the head of his dick against those burning lips and they opened for him with a wet sucking sound. Kelly moaned, wanting to push back but waiting for him. She screamed when he pressed in, muscles never befire used for penetration now opening for her mate. He pressed deeper and she was nearly weeping from the pain but pushing back in need. David entered Kelly until his knot pressed against her pussy lips.

Gently, David set his claws against the fur of Kelly's back and racked down her spine and off to her side. She shuddered, laying her head down on the ground. As changed as he was, as strong as he felt, he was still there. He still saw that shy little girl that kissed him goodnight. He looked down to his dick, buried inside of her. The way the knot split open her pussy lips even further. He pulled out and she yelped in pain. And then back in, slowly, stopping as the knot touched her. And then in again. Faster. She was panting now. Tearing pieces from the carpet with her nails. Grinding back against him as he pulled out, not wanting to let him go. The fur along her thighs lay flat and wet from her excitement. He pressed harder. Faster. The knot almost entered her. She was the tightest pussy he'd ever fucked and he felt the length of her against his cock. Out and she was moaning for more. In. Out.

And then he slammed into her, growling with his need and she howled in pain, feet and hands scrabbling at the floor as his knot completely spread her wet, black-lipped cunt wide open. Her pussy surrounded his knot, greedily sucking it in and settling around him until he could barely pull it out. She whined and begged and he fucked her hard and fast with small movements while his knot stretched her opening over and over again. All six of her black nipples rubbed against the carpet until she picked herself up to her hands, pushing back hard against David now, tail up and back and out of his way.

He gripped her waist and then changed his mind and raked hard down her back, drawing blood and making her growl and twist and shake from the feeling of it. She pushed harder and her breathing became erratic. David held her waist and used all of his new muscles to pound in and out of her as hard as he could. The knot slipped in and out several times as Kelly fell to the ground, unable to hold herself up from the onslaught. Her breath left her and the world went white from the firestorm in her belly as the orgasm rolled through her pussy, storming through her body and to the tips of her ears and toes. She couldn't breathe or scream or howl as every nerve in her body lit up. She tensed and then barely relaxed before tensing again. She wanted to beg David to stop. Beg him to fuck her harder. Plead with him to pull out because it was too much. He wouldn't. He didn't. His own breathing was ragged, growling, slamming into her now. Her wetness making sloppy sucking noises as he fucked her. Finally, he stopped, jerking to a halt. She felt the head of his dick swell. The knot of his dick swelled in time but refused to relax. She screamed now as another orgasm crashed through her - every ridge and bump and fold inside her tight cunt felt him swell and then the hot jet of his cum slammed into her cervix, filling every small space and then spurting out through the gaps of her pussy. And again. And again as David came inside of her. The smell of his cum made her delirious. The smell of their scents mixed made her want to bite and snap and rut like the fucking beast she was. She nearly lost her humanity to the electric storm in her lower stomach and the smell of them together.

David collapsed on top of Kelly, panting with his tongue out. Kelly felt his tail fall to her side, resting against her hip. She couldn't catch her breath so she rolled him to the side and he followed her, dick still pressed deep inside her soaking wet cunt. A massive wet spot lay under her thigh but she ignored it. Her mind was full of everything. Him. Herself. The world around them. The possibilities. David's hand reached around to rest on her lower stomach while she lay against his other arm. His fingers played gently with the tuft of fur on her lower stomach. Gently, David licked her ear and made a "haruff" sound. Kelly pressed her sweat and cum soaked ass against her mate and he pressed deeper into her.

David slowly pulled out of Kelly's pussy. He felt the way her pussy opened suddenly to allow his slightly shrunken knot to come out. Kelly jerked at the feeling, growling and moaning quietly. He licked her neck and air, burying his face in the thick fur on her neck. His dick stood thick and tall, throbbing in the air, still completely hard and covered in a thick white liquid. Kelly struggled up and pressed her cold black nose against his knot. His fingers found her hair and he stroked her gently as her long, thick tongue made a slow circle around the base of his cock. Slowly, she licked up, reaching a large paw to hold David carefully steady for her wet attention. She looked up, golden eyes meeting his own as her pink tongue worked around his dick, cleaning off both of their cum.

Once clean, she lay back, adjusting her body so her tail lay down and to the side. Her furry breasts flattened slightly, jet black nipples (they were pink before) still completely hard. The fur of her stomach, legs and pussy was a darker color than the surround fur - slick and wet from their cum. She spread her muscled thighs, going to claw-tipped toes, holding her knees apart for him.

David growled and went to his hands above her. The knot of his dick pressed against her hot pussy lips and he licked her face. Slowly, he worked down her body, stopping to work his tongue against all six nipples as she arched her back from the attention she received. And then, Kelly reached down, grabbing David's enormous cock. With her eyes on his face, she pressed the tip into her cunt and it spread eagerly for him. He entered her as a human. Slowly. Feeling the way her pussy gripped his cock, letting the knot settle against her lips before pulling back. And then again, rocking his hips back and forth as he leaned in to lick her neck, only barely wishing he could properly kiss her neck. She moaned, lifting herself in time to his rhythm, grunting and growling as the orgasm built in the pit of her stomach. Letting go of her knees, she brought a hand to her breasts, top and middle, tweaking and pulling at the nipples through her thick fur. Her muzzle worked, sharp teeth grinding as she growled and begged voicelessly for him. David gripped her suddenly tight and she felt his dick spasm. He came again, less than before but still his knotted dick swelled inside of her and her own orgasm followed. Her claws dug bloody ribbons under his shoulder blades and he roared from the pain and his orgasm until he collapsed on her shuddering form. Kelly bucked once, twice and then wrapped her arms tightly around her mate, gasping for air.

The two lovers finally fell asleep as dawn spread its deep red arms across the world. They'd made love like humans, her on her back and him above. She'd ridden him, tail thumping against the edge of the bed while his claws dug into her back and her teeth cut into his shoulders. She'd cleaned him off every single time he came in her when he was finally able to pull his knot out. Kelly would never forget the way they tasted together - it sent her into a blissful haze and flashes of electricity danced along her tongue.

------------

When they woke mid-morning, they were human and soaked in sweat and cum and dried blood. Kelly lay against David's stomach, his arm across her small chest. She rubbed back against him, reveling in the way her naked flesh felt against his chest. "Are you hungry, love? I know this wonderful little diner that makes the best sandwiches."

David smiled and made lazy circles against her skin with his fingers. "Wherever you want to go, sweetheart. I'm there with you."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,059 Followers