The Coin Flip Ep. 01

Story Info
Eternal pleasure or pain decided by a coin flip.
3.4k words
3.14
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig and Larry had not slept at all the night before; there was just too much anticipation, too much repressed worry. All they could think about was today and what would happen, because they both knew it was the most important day of their lives, and the day would even contain the most important second of their lives. For weeks, the two men had restlessly counted the days and convinced themselves that fate and luck would be on their side. They both fully believed they would win the coin flip, and they both believed losing was impossible, with the alternative possibility being unthinkable.

They both walked up the road toward the grand palace, not saying a word or looking at each other, not even wanting to know the other. There would be plenty of time to deal with other man later. They both thought about how great it would be to live in such a magnificent place, and they referred to it in their minds as a pleasure palace. The probability that the palace had a fifty percent chance of being their eternal hell was kept conveniently in the back of their heads, but the fact kept trying to surface. Craig and Larry just wanted to get the coin flip out of the way, in order to end the horrid possibility. Once they had won the toss, the worry would seem such a distant memory, and they would never have to be stressed again.

As they walked along the path, they saw beautiful gardens and fountains on both sides, spreading out as far as they could see. Then they both could see the swimming pool for the first time, with its giant hot tub and flowing waterfall, and curvy water slide. It was a splendid pool indeed, but it was what was around the pool that caught the eye of both Craig and Larry, about twenty beautiful young girls, all completely naked, all perfect tens. When they saw Craig and Larry walking up the road, they all turned toward the two, smiling and waving hello.

One of the girls said, "You must be Craig and Larry. Glad to meet you. Just go up to the front door and knock. A troll named Mortimer is expecting you. He's going to give you a tour of the palace, and then do the coin toss. Good luck and hope to see you soon."

Craig and Larry both waved back and continued to walk toward the palace, both wanting to get the coin flip over. Once they reached the front door, they both knocked. A troll opened the door and said, "Hello My name's Mortimer. You must be Craig and Larry. You must be here for the flip. Come on in"

The inside of the palace was just as opulent as the outside, even more so. The first thing Craig and Larry witnessed was a large open atrium-like space, with a ceiling a hundred feet high, with three floors visible on each side. It appeared to be about the size of three soccer fields at the base. An elevated moving sidewalk curled around the center of the room, resembling a wide flat escalator. Large fountains could be seen scattered throughout, with many beautiful works of art. The floor was made of white marble and the walls appeared as gold and silver. On the back side of the palace, a row of arched doors stretched along, leading to the back. Throughout the view, many statues could be seen, all of the same gorgeous male body.

However, the best thing within the palace was the beautiful girls, appearing just the same as at the pool. They were all completely naked and shaved, except for the hair on their heads and a square well-groomed patch just below their belly buttons. They had long hair, in all different colors, some wearing it straight, some in ponytails. All the girls had the exact same body type; petite, tight waists, flat stomachs, small but perfectly rounded butts, and long slender arms and legs, and not to forget the round perky boobs, shaved twats, and fresh, beautiful faces. In all their lives, Craig and Larry had never seen a girl as beautiful as any of these sexy creatures, not even close. They laid all around, on couches, beds, pillows, and chaise lounges that were scattered throughout, with a few frolicking too, and with miserable slaves all around waiting on them and fanning them. When they first saw Craig and Larry enter, the girls all got up and began to wave, just like the girls at the pool.

"I bet you're both excited," said Mortimer. "We know just how you like them. The greatest thing about these hotties is that we stopped the aging process at eighteen. Eighteen is a very good age. Wouldn't you agree?"

Craig and Larry both nodded, with their tongues almost hanging out and grins on their faces, thinking of the fun to come.

"I know you're probably both wanting to get to the coin toss, but I want to show you a few things first. Don't worry. It won't take long."

Mortimer took the men up to the second floor, up the escalator- like stairway and into a room, one of only hundreds of rooms within the palace. At the center stood two human bodies, both appearing to be alive but without any movement. One body was a gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous male body, the kind that would stand out and dominate a room even among a million people, as if it was the only body in the world, the kind of body a person couldn't look away. The other body was squat and ugly, with a receding hairline and a hump on its back and also deformedly hunched over, the kind of body a person would ignore or make fun of, and it looked even lowlier next to the magnificence of the other body.

"Gentlemen, I believe you both know what this is. I give you the stud and the dud. One body is for pleasure, the other pain. One is a God, the other a slave," said Mortimer as he laughed.

The stud body was muscular and lean and ripped, with every muscle seeming to be the ideal size and proportion, without a single ounce of fat, and standing about six foot and five inches tall. The body was completely naked except for a thick necklace of gold with a red ruby and a pair of white, leather boots, resembling a pair of women's gogo boots, but without the high heels and looking much more comfortable. The body was impeccable tanned and groomed, with short brown hair, hazel eyes, and strikingly chiseled handsome face. The body was complete smooth and shaved, except for on its head and also a well kempt and trimmed pubic bush. However, what caught Craig and Larry's eyes the most was the stud body's dick and butt.

"I see you notice the stud's dick and butt, gentlemen," said Mortimer. "Well you should. Well you should. I believe the butt is the most gorgeous part of the body. I believe the girls will like it best. But of course, it is the dick that will provide the most fun."

Both the dick and butt were stunning, absolutely stunning eye candy of male gorgeousness. The dick was a work of art in itself; it was about fourteen inches long and as thick and as rounded as a fully-grown and well-fed cobra. At its base, two huge balls hung freely, both the about the size of tennis balls. A symmetrically shaped shaft stood straight up, as straight as a pole, with a large purple head at the top about the size of a mature ripe plum, and rested against the stud's chiseled upper abs, just below the firm pecs. Craig and Larry began to fantasize about all the fun they would have with such a dick.

Mortimer said, "I mean. I have not taken a poll or anything. Some girls will love the dick the best, but like I said, the butt will be most favorite. I mean, if they have to choose one or the other, if they can't choose both as a favorite. I could see how they may be torn."

The butt was even more impressive than the dick, at least Craig and Larry thought so. It simply was a level of exquisiteness that would take anyone and everyone's breath away, with its rounded and goldenly tanned and seemingly padded cheeks showing below the slender waist. Both men had developed hard-ons ever since seeing the girls at the pool, but seeing the stud's butt gave them a new level of horniness, even though both were straight.

"We specially designed the stud body for pleasure," said Mortimer. "And I don't mean just everyday pleasure. I mean beyond imagination pleasure. Once in the stud body, you will experience a feeling of ecstasy and power like nobody in existence ever has, and I mean nobody. The stud will feel pleasure beyond even the comprehension of every other soul. And it will be continuous for the rest of eternity. The pleasure will never stop. One of you will be a very lucky man, a very lucky man indeed."

Mortimer then walked over to the dud body, only a few feet away. Both men had tried to keep their eyes and mind off the pitiful specimen, but it was clear Mortimer was going to bring it up.

"And of course, the dud body. One of you will be in this body for eternity. We specially designed this body for pain and misery. I have to admit, it wasn't as fun to make as the stud body, but it is just as necessary. You see, every pleasure has its pain, every power has its frustration, every stud has a price. But like I always say, why should the same person that takes and receives be the one who pays the price? Wouldn't you both agree?" Craig and Larry again shook their heads.

The dud body was almost the complete opposite of the stud. It was about half as tall. It was as ugly and unattractive as the stud was gorgeous. It was fully clothed in terribly uncomfortable clothing that appeared to be wrapping like a mummy, as opposed to the stud body that was naked. It was as white and pasty as the stud was tan, and as mousey as the stud body was arrogant looking and confident. The dud also had no butt to speak of at all, which of course was probably one of the most striking differences. But it was what was or what wasn't under the clothing that was the biggest or not biggest thing. It was the dick or the lack of dick.

"I would show you the dud's dick, but we would need a microscope," said Mortimer as girls laughed in the distance. Some of them had been eavesdropping on the conversation, hidden just out of sight. "I assure you its very piddly indeed. The whole thing is about the size of a walnut, and I mean everything from the balls to the head. But it does get horny, and I mean horny. In fact, it will probably be horny for eternity. You see, the one that gets the dud body will not be able to get to it. Never. The dud will not be able to play with it or touch it. It will be buried under the clothes, in its own little hell if you will. The suffering from the pain will be one thing, but to be horny forever is another."

"Oh look at the time," said Mortimer as he looked at his watch. "I wanted to show you some more things, such as the throne room and pleasure barge, but we haven't the time. I do, however, want to show you one more thing. If you will follow me gentlemen."

Mortimer took Craig and Larry to a room on the first level. As the three approached the center of the room, a large hole could be seen in the floor, roughly thirty feet across. As Craig and Larry neared the hole, they could hear a strange and ghostly noise coming from the blackness. At first, they did not know what exactly the noise was, but as they came closer, they knew. It was the sound of thousands of suffering slaves, thousands of souls, screaming in pain.

"The sexual ecstasy experienced by the stud doesn't come cheap. Like I said earlier, it comes with a price. In this case, about five thousand suffering souls," said Mortimer. "Now gentlemen, it's time. Time for the coin flip."

Mortimer pointed behind them at a full bodied mirror. "Please stand in front and gaze at your reflections. I will flip the coin and catch it and then say whether it is heads or tails. You both should know the drill," said Mortimer. "Larry, you will be heads. Craig you will be tails. I will then say who won. The transformation will then take place as you look in the mirror."

Both men were still horny, but now the anticipation of the coin flip brought on an excitement and nervousness never experience before by either. They both could feel the adrenaline rushing through their bodies and could hardly breathe. Their tongues even felt larger. And as a group of about twenty girls frolicked into the room to watch the toss, the two men became even more eager, even more excited. Please just flip the coin they both thought to themselves. Just get it over with for good, so the fun can begin.

Another troll entered the room and approached Mortimer. "I have the coin sir," the other troll said. "This is Moloch," said Mortimer. "He is responsible for the misery here. One of you will get to know him very well." He then said, "Now gentlemen, please stand before the mirror, if you will."

Craig and Larry both stood and gazed at the mirror with eagerness. They both knew that the most important moment of their lives was about to come. It would even be the most important moment of their existence.

"Before I flip the coin, just remember what's at stake. The decision is for eternity. If you win, you will live an eternity of pleasure and power, getting everything a horny and selfish man could possibly want and desire. If you lose, the pain and misery will never end," said Mortimer. He then added, "Everything depends on this coin flip, and I mean everything. If you win, every second will be sexual ecstasy that never ends. You will thank every second that you exist, with pleasure and fun beyond conception. If you lose, every second will be torment, utterly extreme torment. You will curse every second that you exist. You will wonder how you will even tolerate the next five seconds, much less eternity. Misery beyond comprehension, and you will feel extreme jealousy toward the winner and loathing toward yourself. I ask you both the last time, do you both agree?"

Both Craig and Larry said yes. Mortimer said, "prepare for the flip. I will toss on the count of three. One. Two. Three." Mortimer then tossed the coin high into the air, as a heavy ping sound was heard, and caught it on the back of his hand. He then looked at the coin and paused for effect. "Gentlemen. We have a winner."

"It is tails. Craig wins."

When Mortimer said the name, Craig instantly saw his body turn into the stud body, and Larry into the body of the dud. There was a split second that neither man knew whether they had won, but it soon became clear to both of them, victoriously clear to Craig and hopelessly clear to Larry. Craig screamed in victory. Larry uncontrollably fell to his knees.

Craig felt a feeling of pleasure and power all over his beautiful new body, an orgasmic feeling from head to toe, from dick to butt. He never knew a person could feel such intense pleasure; it was completely overwhelming the bliss Craig felt, as he wiggled his butt up and down so his dick would pop against his belly. A dozen girls ran toward Craig to congratulate him and to take his pleasure to the next level. Two of the girls had fans and began to fan him. The other girls all hopped up and down around their new master, a few rubbing up against him with their butts, with two girls rubbing their double ass cheeks against Craig's ass, one girl on each cheek. Craig couldn't wait anymore. He pointed to two hot girls and commanded, "You two, pleasure me dick. Pleasure me Dick" As his dick was pleasured, as the girls soft hands stroked up and down on his long shaft and purple head, Craig gave a victory scream, "Thank shit I'm me!" The girls started cheering, " Go Craig! Go Craig! Go Craig! Go Craig! Go Craig! Go Craig! "

But only a few feet away, another feeling could be felt. When Larry first knew that he had lost and would spend eternity in misery, he fell to the floor in panic and overwhelming terror, the worst second of his life. Pain shot though his body, along with a sinking feeling of intense depression and longing and hopelessness. Only a minute before, Larry had the possibility of eternal bliss, but all hope had been lost in the time it took to flip a coin. The thought of the never-ending suffering to come was too much to bear. He screamed, "Woe is me. Woe is me."

"Throw this ugly dud into the fire pit," said Craig. "I want to see him suffer." Two trolls grabbed Larry and dragged him to the pit. He began to scream in terror, trying to break free but unable to do so. The trolls then threw him into the hole. It was only about sixty feet down, and as he hit the flames, he felt even more pain than before, much more, as if every pain cell in his body was turned inside out and twisted. He felt as if he was literally on fire, and his screaming grew louder. As Larry tried to fight through the flames and just get to one more second, he looked up and saw Craig on the edge of the hole, laughing a sadistic laugh, while two hot girls stroked his dick.

Craig could see the dud Larry down below, with all the other suffering souls in the pit, all appearing as nothing more than wiggling worms caught on a hook and dipped upon a flame. To Craig, the misery seemed so far away.

For ten minutes, the girls stroked the cock and Craig wiggled his butt up and down, until the dick shot off, not shooting off once but six times in secession, like no dick had ever done before. With each shot, Craig screamed in pleasure, "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Even after shooting such a powerful load, Craig's dick stayed just as hard, just as horny. Both Craig and Larry both knew the stud body was no normal body and Craig's dick was not a normal dick. "Let's go my hotties to the bedroom and have a night of fun. Perhaps a hot bath. And just think, pleasure will go on and on and on. I never knew such pleasure was possible. Thank shit I'm me, " said Craig as he and the girls pranced away.

Down in the pit, Larry could see Craig beautiful butt frolicking away, flanked by the beautiful girls. Down in the flames, Craig and his gratification seemed so far away. Once more off in the distance, he heard Craig scream in pleasure. Mortimer had been correct, the dud's dick did get horny, extremely horny, a horny without any hope of relief, but it was a different kind of horny, a depressed horny, a frustrated horny. It was the kind of hard-on a man gets when he loses a girl to another guy, or is shot down by a woman in a bar only to see another man score, or realizes he is the ugliest man in a room.

It could have been him Larry thought. It could have been him with the girls. It could have been him starting a new life of luxury, with no care in the world but sex and pleasure and luxury and power. It could have been him, he thought to himself between the gnashing of his teeth, and the burning of the fire. The Dud Larry then thought of the Stud Craig, and began to cry inconsolably.

To Be Continued.