The Cold Hard Truth

Story Info
Oder man sets a young beauty straight.
4k words
4.33
53.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers

Notice; this story remains the sole property of the author and any reprint for financial gain is prohibited without written consent of the author, under any conditions.

This is a rough synopsis of a true event in my life. I have taken the liberty to write it from the other persons prospective and change specific situations that could draw attention to the real people. I hope you all enjoy it. Comments welcome.

Chapter I

Dressed in only my sheer, now come filled panties I am also wearing the first real honest smile I've had in lord knows how long. Talk about life taking a strange turn, in just a few hours I think I have made a decision that will change my life, let me explain.

At thirty-six I am the mother of a pretty sixteen-year-old girl that presently is in the legal custody of my mother. It of course is my entire fault, I guess I've always known that I was self-destructive and the life I lead and the men I gravitated toward were a shining example of that. I guess I have to admit I was quite the party girl too; I liked my beer, grass and was quite free with my charms.

A few years ago I became friendly with Doug a nice older man that lived next door to my daughter and I. It was about a year or so later that I found the next looser, that was going to be the man of my dreams and we decided to marry. I had a nice apartment there and hated to give it up but he insisted that we move into his house with his mother. Needless to say it was a disaster, between his abuses, my daughter becoming a wild child and his awful mother I had to leave. It took me a year to get free, thankfully the marriage never took place, but unfortunately by that time social services had placed my daughter in my mom's custody.

I found a little place in the town where I had lived before and tried to settle in. It was in the poorest section of town and it was far from an ideal situation, but I was on my own again.

When I had moved in with that jerk I had to store some of my furniture and personal belongings, so I asked Doug if I could store them in an old unused garage at the back of his property. With a promise that I never kept, I assured him it would only be a month or so before I collected them. That brings us around to why I am smiling.

About a week ago I went over to Doug's and begged his forgiveness for not taking my stuff as I had promised. I took a few things that day and assured him I would come back Saturday or Sunday and go through the stuff, preparing what I didn't want for the trash. He was surprisingly kind, even after my obvious disregard for my own word. He suggested I come on Sunday afternoon as he was sure to be home and would lend a hand.

I thanked him, kissed his cheek and ran home, thankful to have gotten away without the scolding I truly deserved.

Sunday morning I got up early for me, for some reason I had this drive to keep my word to Doug for a change. It was quite warm for a New England fall day so I put on shorts and loose T-shirt with a jogging bra. I hit the donut shop for coffee and was at Doug's before nine.

It seemed quiet in his house so I just parked at the back of his driveway and headed for the garage, without disturbing him from his Sunday morning quiet.

I had separated some stuff and needed some trash bags that I had left in my car, as I went to get them his back door opened and out stepped this very pretty petite woman, about a hundred pounds or so and strangely enough she appeared to be not much older than me. They kissed good-bye, a kiss of lovers not friends, then she walked to the car on the street in front of the house and drove off, I got the bags and returned to my chore.

"Hey Kim," I heard Doug yell, "what you doing here so early, come on in and have coffee.

After he called again I headed for the house and walked in the back door. The aroma that filled his kitchen was breathtaking; it was an American Sunday breakfast right out of the magazines. Pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee all cooking and brewing simultaneously.

"How do you take your coffee," Doug asked as he motioned me to a chair and began to pour.

"Cream and sugar please, or sugar substitute if you have any," I responded.

"Look at you, you need sugar substitute like I need fifty more pounds," Doug said with a laugh.

You see the reason I was surprised when the lady left earlier is that Doug, I surmised, is a man in his mid-fifties, she appeared ages younger, later I found out she was late forties and just looked younger. Besides Doug was at least fifty pounds over weight, and I was surprised he'd have a girl so young, but why not, with his beard I always said he looked like the singer, Kenny Rogers. His apparent success with the ladies I had seen in his house when I lived next door always made me wonder about him, little did I know I'd find out today.

Doug walked right up to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet and spun me around, before re-depositing me back in my chair.

"First of all I am going to feed you breakfast and if you try to refuse I'll force feed you. Then we are going to talk and you are going to give me your secret on how to lost so much weight," Doug said with a serious tone in his voice.

With that, he put real sugar in front of my coffee and said, "Use this you need it."

I tried to protest his claims that I was too thin but all he did was laugh and put a plate in front of me fit for a lumberjack.

We ate and talked about un-important stuff, the weather, my job, his job, the neighborhood and its changes since I moved. Then he dragged me into his living room and set me on the sofa beside him.

"Now its time to talk, first let's start with your daughter, how is she?"

I had to tell him the truth and how the State had given foster custody to my mother and how when they came to check on her living situation they found marijuana paraphernalia and an excessive amount of empty beer bottles among other things and took her from me legally. I told him how I tried to explain that all that stuff was his but it made no difference.

"Come on now Kim you're a big girl, you don't believe for a minute that even if that was all true, that it would make a difference? Besides I have friends downtown and I know the truth."

We continued to talk for over an hour and I cried out all my problems, how all I wanted was a man to love me and take care of me. How I always seemed to have my luck turn bad just when it seemed to get better. Doug listened and listened as I bared my sole more than I had to anyone before, I even was more honest to myself for some reason. Doug just listened and nodded occasionally saying little if anything at all.

Suddenly Doug got up pulled me to my feet and literally dragged me into his bedroom by the nape of my neck. He opened his closet door and on the back was a full-length mirror. He pushed me in front of it and asked, "WHAT DO YOU SEE!"

"What do you mean? I see me, what am I supposed to see?

I'll tell you what I see," he said very strongly. "I see a very good looking young lady, look at her," He said.

"Don't look at the face, you know who that is, look at the body. He turned me side ways to the mirror and put his hand under my breast and said look, look at this firm breast, "look at the way it juts out as if it was calling a man to suckle it."

Then he pulled my T-shirt up to the bottom of my bra and said, "Look what do you see?" I see a beautiful flat stomach, a stomach hundreds of women would love to have, and look at your beautifully rounded ass, maybe not quite as beautiful as it was before you lost all this god dam weight, but still beautiful. And look at those shapely legs that are just jumping out of your shorts. LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR WILL YOU, FOR CHRIST SAKES YOU'RE A WALKING HARD ON. Shit even and old fool like me gets a hard on looking at you, and ten more pounds would cause more hard on's."

"Your problem is you have no idea what you have or how to use it. You have to understand there are good guys and bad guys, both will undress you with their eyes when they see you, your problem is you have been letting the bad guys undress you for real.

Then he shocked me almost out of my skin as he reached down and grabbed my crotch, and said. "You women talk about us men thinking with our dicks, but some of you women must think with your own little clits or whatever. But if you must get fucked why not let a good guy fuck you, some honest guy instead of some beer-guzzling, drug using SOB. He may not be that big stud, but he'll do more for you in a day than those guys that were always at your apartment would do for you in a year"

Chapter II

With that and a little shove he let me fall onto his bed in tears, and left the room.

I lay there crying, knowing that he was right about one thing, I certainly had chosen the men in my life poorly. They all seemed to like me in bed, but why did they push me around, or steal my money and many other things? Why did I have such bad luck, WHY, WHY, WHY?

After I cried for a while, Doug came in the room and almost literally dragged me out to the garage, where with out any fanfare or too many words we separated the junk from what I really wanted to keep. When we finished we were both covered in dust and dirt, Doug insisted that I come in for some dinner.

Doug loved to cook, so he insisted that we shower and have a nice dinner before I left. I explained I had no clothes to wear, but he went to his closet and came back with a women's jogging suit, apparently from the lady that I saw leave earlier. He told me to put all my clothes in the washer that was across from the downstairs bath, as he would shower upstairs. I stripped down, started the washer and headed to shower.

When I came out of the bathroom dinner was cooking already. He made a simple meal of sweet Italian sausage and mixed vegetables in tomato sauce over ziti. It was wonderful; I had two dishes, the fresh made sauce and the nice wine he served brought out a hunger I had not known for a while. I was so stuffed I collapsed on his couch with my fourth glass of wine, feeling like a beached whale. Doug refused my help and within a few minutes had the dishwasher running.

As he came in the living room he re-filled my glass then sat opposite me in his overstuffed recliner chair, and we began to talk again. I asked why he did what he did to me in front of the mirror and he apologized for touching me, but explained that he was trying to prove to me that I had a low self-esteem and that is why I hung with low life users and abusers, as he called them.

Doug went on to say he always felt bad because he always like me and knew I had more going for me than the people he saw around my place when I lived next door. He continued, and over the next hour or so he was cold and to the point as he told me what he felt was why I had bad luck, he said I made my bad luck by using and drinking.

I tried to defend my life style, besides all I did was pot, and a few pills once and a while, but he bought none of it.

"I'm going to tell you something that you may hate me for," he said, "but a friend always tells it like it is. You know my oldest son don't you?"

"Ooh yes," I answered, his son was the handsome GQ Cover type and I would drool over him when he visited his dad.

"Well he thought you were hot looking and wanted me to introduce you two so he could ask you out. Kim I told him to forget it, it was a bad idea because of your lifestyle. Kim I'm sorry but at that time there you were raising a daughter of eleven or twelve and having drunken parties at your place every weekend. I did not want my son part of that, I hope you understand?" I began to cry again and came to me and held me.

As I sobbed I said, "you keep telling me how good looking I am. Then why don't the good guys you talk about come my way, Huh, tell me that?"

"If you were a guy, with a good job and looking for that special someone to bring home to Mom. Would you pick you as someone to take home to her or would you just fuck you a few times and move on? You have to answer that question for yourself. Besides I'll bet not one of your boy friends have ever even made love to you yet. Ooh, for sure they have fucked you, even made you come, but have you ever been made love to?"

I was really pissed off when he said that. I jumped up and literally tore open the jogging suit standing fully exposed in front of him. "Okay Mr. Smart-ass," I yelled, "if you said that I gave you a hard on, well think you can you can show this body what making love is all about?"

Doug didn't answer me; he just stood up and dragged me into his bedroom, threw me down on the bed and fell beside me taking me into his arms and began kissing me. I laid there in shock of what I had done and that he had taken me up on an offer I don't think I really meant.

"Relax Kim, let it happen, give me a few minutes and then if your still unhappy I'll stop, just let it happen." Doug said all this while he kissed me gently, nibbled my neck and ears. I fell back onto the pillow and just closed my eyes in total disgust with myself, and began wondering how could I get myself out of this awkward situation without hurting his feelings.

While I lay there he continued to caress the skin on my face and neck with gentle kisses. It wasn't so bad; let the old man have his fun I thought besides it was quite relaxing. Then he began to kiss me again, his kisses had urgency and yet somehow a gentleness that all blended together. I don't know why but I began to kiss him back earnestly.

I felt his hands gently roam all over my body, my shoulders, sides, hips and even across my belly but never touching any sexual organs. He just continued to kiss my skin and caress it without any that impatient sexual grabbing or groping. Then he gave me a long sensual kiss and as he broke away from my lips he grasped my ear lobe with his teeth, bit it gently and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please no," I said not understanding for the life of me why I said please.

Doug returned to kissing and licking my skin, occasionally working back to my ear and saying things like how beautiful I looked, how soft my skin was, how clean I tasted from the shower and stuff like that, certainly things that the younger guys never told me. It seemed to me now that they just got on top of me and fucked me till they and hopefully I came.

Doug slid down a little and began kissing my neck under my chin and across my upper chest. When his lips and tongue finally found my breasts, he licked and gently chewed on the top, sides and bottom of my breasts but never touched my nipples. Nipples that were now hard as a rock and wanting, begging, pleading for some attention, but he refused to give them any. He worked back up to my lips and kissed me again then taking my lobe into his mouth he told me, "Kim this a dream come true for me, you have no idea how I fantasized about seeing you naked, now that I have you this way you are not leaving until you cry uncle because you can't come anymore. With that he kissed his way down to my breast and inhaled a nipple making my toes curl.

I groaned in pleasure as my long excited nipple had finally received some attention it so desperately wanted. Doug worked from nipple to nipple gently kissing and chewing on all the breast meat he passed in route from one to the other.

My breasts had always been sensitive but something strange happened. Doug took my breasts, pushed them together with my nipples touching each other. He then took both nipples between his teeth and bit down a little more than gently, causing some low volume pain. He then worked his tongue gently back and forth between them. I screamed out a loud, "holy shit," and I came. I know my breasts are sensitive but I had never come from just breast action in my life and he just made me come like a raving lunatic.

I opened my eyes and could see his smile, an evil smile, it was obvious to me he was plotting my sexual demise. He continued to work my nipples until I swear I was almost approaching another climax, then he let my nipples free and began to wash my lower chest and belly with licks and kisses that kept my skin tingling.

When he reached my belly button he looked up at me, smiled and chuckled, "let's see if you are a good house keeper, I'm going to do a lint check on your in-e, with that he stuck his tongue into my belly button. He made me laugh as his tongue tickled me, but soon the play was over and he move on, sliding down between my legs.

I had been eaten many times before but never like this. He started by chewing on the little stripe of pubic hair I had left. He took my entire mound between his teeth and ran his tongue all over it. Abruptly he pushed my thighs apart and began to gently chew on my inner thighs. It's hard to explain but even though his nibbles hurt a little, they also sent tingles through my entire body, one time even making me shiver like I was cold. Then he changed tactics and suddenly became super gentle begining to lick back upward towards my by now sopping pussy.

When his tongue met my outer pussy lips I froze immediately and had what I think was a mini come. At that moment in time I was nothing more than a bundle of overexcited sexual nerve-endings. In fact I knew that at any second I was going to have the climax of the century, but it never came. Doug had total control of my body and as I reached for the stars the SOB would nip my thigh or change his tempo or do some other thing to take it away from me. This continued for what seemed to me a lifetime, reality? It was maybe twenty minutes or so until I heard a faint, "would someone like to come?"

"Yes, ooh yes please," I moaned.

"Please what?" I heard.

"Please, please Doug let me come, please," I barely could get out.

No further words transpired between us until I screamed out a simple, "OOH GOD YES, YES," as I came like never before in my life. Doug immediately after that, had taken my clit between his teeth in a firm grip and attacked its very tip with the warm wet tip of his tongue in a rapid back and forth motion. As I went into my orgasm he continued with his tongue as he bit down on my clit even harder mixing gentle pain with exceptional pleasure, I had that come to remember, the orgasm of the century.

Somehow, at sometime, I have no idea how or when he had shed his trousers and boxers and as I was coming down from this massive explosion, he rolled my knees up to my breasts and drove his cock into me in one smooth motion. He began a slow in and out circular motion as he fucked me slowly. I still hadn't fully recovered from my climax and the bastard was taking me back again.

He pumped me slowly until my hips of there own accord had joined him in the rhythm of new life. It was unlike the violent fucking that my drug induced younger lovers would give me that always me come like crazy. This was different it was gentle and loving even when he began to pick up speed and power while he still gently nibbled at my body. We were now fucking with the rapid movements my young studs always set as a tempo but the animalism was missing, and I knew what he meant, this was making love not just fucking.

He nibbled on my breasts, neck and shoulders then kissed my lips, chin and even my eyelids as he fucked me. Then he changed his angle and he started to push up and in making his fat cock head graze over my G-spot. After he stuck it a few times I was totally lost and began to come again. When I moaned out that I was coming he grunted and joined me, releasing his sperm deep into me as we fell into a passionate kiss before finally napping, in each other's arms still connected.

We made love twice more last night before we finally fell asleep and once again this morning. He asked me to make love to him this morning for the last time before I went out and found Mr. Right.

HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers
12