The Coldness in our Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanseParc
DanseParc
51 Followers

"I'm waiting!" there's a little bit of flirt in her voice. Stepping inside the bedroom, closing the door behind me, feeling my trepidation drain away as Barbara's face lights up, her jaw dropping a little.

"So, how do you like the view from my bedroom?" I'm feeling a bit flirty now myself, as I give her a little shy smile and I spin around once, letting her see me from all over.

"Oh Marie, you're lovely! C'mere and let me hold you." Barbara extends her hand to mine and pulls me to the center of the bed. We kneel side by side facing each other, sharing tender kisses and caresses as we finish our wine. Setting the glasses aside, I pull Barbara close to me, this time kissing her fiercely. She whimpers into my mouth a little, before she clasps my shoulders and pushes me off of her mouth and catches her breath.

"Mmm... oh do it baby, fucking take me..." looking right in my eyes, her voice raw with passion.

"Oh God, Barbara... you have no idea how badly I've wanted this... from the moment you said hello..." Throwing my arms around her head and pulling her back for another savage kiss. Hugging her against me so tight, my nails scratching up and down her spine.

"Ohh, you're fucking gorgeous, harder!" as Barbara whispers in my ear. "Have me... take me..." My hands drift down her hips, kneading her shapely bottom, pulling her into me.

"Marie... undress me... please..." as she straddles my lap, her belly gently pressing into mine. The curves of her body and her well-worn, comfortable clothes warming me as her weight presses down on me just a little. I wrap my arms loosely around her waist. Her face is aglow, her silky blond hair catching the soft light, she has the halo of an angel. I tilt my face up to hers and bestow little kisses on her cheek, as my fingers fumble with the topmost button.

"Mmm... oh yeah..." her breasts rising and falling under my hands as her breaths deepen.

"Just like this?"

"Oh God, yes..." she murmurs, as I kiss her temple, then along the hairline to the other side. Barbara's hands are caressing up and down my sides, setting my skin aglow underneath the sheer pink silk. My heart jumps a little as she grazes the sides of my breasts.

My fingertips are moving down her shirt, slowly unbuttoning. Tenderly kissing her eyelids, they flutter shut, and Barbara softly sighs, melting into me, her hips pressing into mine. Her weight, her presence comforts me. I feel so relaxed with Barbara, so warm and safe and happy. My hesitation is fading to nothing. I pull the shirttails out of her jeans, and my hands wander under the heavy chamois shirt. My lips wander down her face. Finding her lips...

Oh sweetie! I'm feeling sparks! A warm glow arcs and lights the space between us. I press my lips against hers, so warm, so soft like petals. A tingle spreads all over my body, and grows even greater as Barbara's hands wandering under my babydoll, nails digging deep in my skin as she traces up and down my spine.

"Ohh I love that, Barbara," sighing into her mouth, "Mmmmbabyyyyyy..." Taking her hand in both of mine, lifting it to my lips and bestowing soft little kisses on the back of her hand... loosening the button at her wrist as I rest my cheek on her hand.

"Oh Marie....baby you're so sweet...my heart just melted..." her voice cracking a little. Then a devilish little smile. "And I think it's running out of my pussy!" I'm feeling it too... feeling wonderfully warm and moist as I unfasten the last button. My fingers gently graze Barbara's shoulders as I slip the shirt off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the covers.

"Baby, I love how you do that... you so gentle... so patient..." whispering in my ear.

"I love taking my time with you... you're sweet and so very sexy..." Wrapping my arms around her back, clasping her shoulders as I kiss her again. Burying my face in her hair, kissing nibbling her neck and her shoulder. "I love how you smell, Barbara."

My beautiful lover is now cradling my breasts through the flimsy babydoll. I fit so perfectly in her palms, she only has to move her hands in tiny little circles to set the lace brushing against my nipples. I'm getting stiff, almost painfully so. Her wandering hands descend to my hips, her nails digging into my butt, our bellies and our breasts smooshed together. The tips of our tongues playfully jousting, snaking around each other, as I slip my thumbs under her bra straps. Taking them between thumb and forefinger, tugging the straps aside, Barbara shrugs and pulls her arms out of them.

Kissing down her throat, my fingertips run down the straps to the cups, gingerly probing beneath the lace, tugging them down. Her lovely breasts spill out, as if happy to finally be free. I cradle them in my palms, watching the expression on Barbara's face, she's so relaxed, so contented. Her skin grows rosy and warm as my hands drift in slow lazy circles over her swellings.

"Girl, you're making me so hot..." Barbara whimpers a bit as my palms gently graze the nipples, feeling them swell under my touch. Distracted, her fingers fumble with the knot between my breasts. My top falls open and she brushes the spaghetti straps from off my shoulders. The flimsy lingerie slides off of me. I feel so naked before her, so naughty. Hesitant, yet I crave to give of myself completely... to throw myself at Barbara's mercy, to let her do with me as she pleases.

Leaning forward for another kiss, my lips trace a wandering path down her neck and her chest. Circling her breasts, spiraling inward until at long last I settle on her nipple. It stiffens like a little pebble under my lips. I reach behind her back and unsnap her bra; it joins the ever-growing pile of discarded clothes. Kissing lower and lower, lifting her breast and rasping the undersides with the flat of my tongue.

"Aww baby..." Barbara sighs, her fingers lacing in my hair, tugging on it, her nails digging into my scalp.

"I love how you do that..." I sigh, as she guides my mouth all over her chest. I gaze up at Barbara's pretty face made even more radiant by her rapturous, intoxicated expression. Our eyes meet, and I'm beyond elation, beyond happiness, to know that I'm bringing her such pleasure. I'm feeling a little lump in my throat, and I mouth a silent prayer of thanks for this lovely woman coming into my life. Raising my face to Barbara's and cradling her beautiful face in my hands, I drown in her eyes.

"My sweet girl..." I know I shouldn't feel this way; I haven't known Barbara for more than a couple of hours! But I think I'm feeling much more than mere physical attraction. Feeling a little overcome with emotion, I bury my face in her shoulder again and hold her tight, so hard I'm almost squeezing the breath right out of her. Our bodies nearly merging, her generous breasts pressed against my little ones.

"Aww Marie baby, I love how sensual you are... you really are sweet..."

"Hold me baby... hold me so tight, don't ever let me go."

"Yes baby, I'll keep you nice and warm." and she returns my embrace. I cradle her head in my arms and clasp her to my breast, kissing her brow, resting my cheek on top of her head. Her hair is soft as silk and scented faintly of strawberry. It slips between my fingers as I stroke her cheeks and rake my fingers through her hair. My hands coming to a stop, cradling her face in my hands, I lose myself in her eyes. I fall back onto the covers, pulling Barbara down on top of me.

"Ohh yes... so good baby..." Barbara leans up against me for long slow moments, before finally pulling free from my embrace. She pushes me back down on the bedlinens and pauses for a moment, beaming down at me, a sweet innocent smile radiant with happiness. Slithering down my body, she nestles her face between my breasts. Kissing in slow lazy figure-eights, then drawing one of my nipples into her mouth.

"Yes baby... so nice..." it grows firm under her gentle kisses. Barbara slowly moves down my stomach, kissing inch by inch. My belly quivering a little as I melt under her touch. My face flush and burning, whispering words of encouragement as my girl kisses ever further down, leaving a warm moist trail meandering from my ribcage down to my panty line.

"Take them off... please..." my voice cracking as I raise my hips a little. My beautiful girl slips her fingers under the elastic band. Teasingly slow, she slips the bikini down my hips, revealing the dark fluff underneath. "Barbara sweetie... I want you so bad..." parting my thighs a little. Her gentle hand slided up inside my thighs, pushing them apart a little further. Feather-light touches nudge my legs wide open and add fuel to the fire burning in my loins.

My hands on Barbara's shoulders, pushing her up off of me as I get up on my elbows. "My turn honey!" a little laugh crossing my lips, "Let me undress you..." gently pushing Barbara back down on the comforter and rolling on top of her.

"Okay!!" her arms encircle me and pull me close to her. My mouth closing over hers, ravishing her with my tongue, nibbling her lower lip and making her yelp in surprise.

"I love how you kiss me... girl you're making me crazy..." My kisses meander down the curve of her throat, all over her shoulders, down to her lovely breasts, firm but yielding under my touch.

"It's what you draw from me, Barbara," looking up into her eyes. "God I want you so bad!" My hands are drifting down her belly lower, ever so slowly down to her jeans. Fumbling with the button, sliding open the zip. Exploring under denim whilst my tongue swirls in Barbara's navel, eliciting a little yelp as her tummy tightens. Lower, still lower my fingers wander, tracing the elastic band, slipping inside her panties.

"My God, Marie..." Her stomach quivering as I run my fingers through the soft hair at the base of her tummy, finding the crease and gently tracing it's outline. Barbara girl, you're so aroused, aren't you? Wordlessly she answers with a thin little stream of moisture flowing from deep within her. Parting her legs a little, inviting me to explore further.

Sitting back up on my heels I withdraw. The look on Barbara's face urges me not to to tarry too long. Lasciviously snaking my tongue around my fingertip I taste her arousal.

"Mmm Barbara, you're so warm... so sweet..." Making my voice as sultry as I think I can – I probably sound creepy instead! Barbara is imploring me with her eyes and her body, her hips shifting with desire as she looks right into mine, reaching my very soul. My hands on her hips, I lower her jeans, slipping them off of her ankles and throwing them aside. Returning Barbara's gaze I hesitate, and she mouths a word...please... as she lifts her hips a little. My fingertips slip under the elastic, lowering her panties inch by inch, my eyes lingering overing her body.

"Marie..." Barbara looking up at me lacing her fingers in my hair turning my head to her.

"Yes, baby?"

"I want to look up at you, I want to see your face." brushing my hair back off of my forehead. "I could look at your beautiful face forever." My heart skips a beat, my breath catches at the tenderness of her words. I'm paralyzed. Losing ourselves in each others eyes, Barbara stroking my hair as she looks up at me with love and desire.

The spell finally wearing off, I slip her panty down to her ankles. Kicking out, she opens herself to my touch and my gaze. Delerious with desire, I lean over to kiss all over her body. Barbara returns my kisses as I drape my body over hers, resting my weight on her like an all-over body hug. Wrapping my arms around her, we lose ourselves in long slow kisses and caresses.

Our lips only briefly part as I lift my body off of Barbara's and turn myself around. Kissing her again, trailing down her jawline and her neck, down to her lovely breasts, mine pendulous above her face. Her gentle hands cradle my swellings as we settle in for long moments of tender breastplay. Lips grazing and nibbling, fingers caressing, electricity coursing between us as our nipples brush against each other. A lovely warm glow enveloping us as for interminable intimate moments we lavish each other with such tenderness and emotion.

"Marie... I love how you feel..." I could listen to her voice forever, that lovely Londoner accent tinged with so much tenderness and desire. "You taste so nice..." as she arches her back and tilts her head back to kiss my stomach. Then reaching up over my back, her arms encircling my waist. My skin tingles under her touch as she runs her nails up and down my back, leaving incandescent trails wherever they roam. I'm murmuring words, no, just soft little noises of encouragement as my love-nibbles drift further down her belly.

"Don't stop, honey," Barbara whispers. She's fairly climbing down my body, her strong gentle hands guide me as they drift down to my waistline. Sliding herself up further and further, kissing me ever lower. My hips shift, my legs instinctively part. Slinking like a serpent, Barbara pulls herself through my legs. A shiver courses up my spine as I feel Barbara's labored breath stirring the hair between my legs.

My mind is reeling, distracted by Barbara's kisses drawing ever closer to my center. Transfixed, I gaze down at Barbara's loveliness. Her sex pink and glistening, the lips parted , inviting a kiss. Brushing my hair back off of my face and lowering my face close to her, the musk of her arousal infusing my nostrils and suffusing my awareness. Turning my head to kiss up and down her inner thigh, her silky gold fluff tickles my cheek. My hands on the back of Barbara's thighs, opening them wider, kissing, licking, nibbling inside her legs, eliciting delighted little whimpers.

My pulse is pounding in my temples and Barbara is sighing delightedly. It's such a wonderful feeling, plain and mousy little me making this voluptuous blonde goddess squirm and squeal beneath me. My fingernail gingerly traces the outline of her folds, and an excited moan joins the sounds of our lovemaking. Splitting her lips apart, they make a wet sticky noise. Glinting in the candlelight, a drop of her sweet nectar trickles out. Barbara is so delicious, I taste her salty tartness with a deep soulful kiss on her most intimate spot. My tongue swirls ever so slowly inside her labia, teasing, exploring her glistening pink sweetness. Barbara's hips raise with excitement as her hands clasp my bottom and pull me down, closer, closer...

I'm intoxicated, losing myself in the this perfect moment, my reverie only briefly jarred when I sense Barbara raising her head to my aching pussy. Her warm fevered breath tousles my hair and inflames my already overheated sex. Her tongue runs up and down, nudging me open, finding my little pearl. Her playful tongue teasing, her lips sealing with mine, making me moan directly into her pussy.

"God, you taste so good, Marie... baby I want you to come in my mouth..." I've never had a lover talk to me so dirty as this. It's making me crazy, my mind abuzz with lovely wicked thoughts of what I want to with this woman, how badly I want to possess her. Our ever-spiraling passion driving and feeding off of one another.

Barbara's clitoris between my lips and teased out of its little hood, I'm flicking it back and forth, faster and slower, ever so open to her responses, finding her proper rhythm. Her squeals grow ever more frantic as my fingertip ventures into her pussy. Then another, slowly wriggling, insinuating all the way in, my lips never losing hold of her little jewel.

"That's it, Marie... oh yeah baby fuck me..." Barbara's hips pushing against my hand guiding me, helping me find just the right tempo. We're making wet squishy sucking sounds. "Ahh... that's it baby... so close..." Barbara's voice becoming an ecstatic chant, , words bleeding together into a stream of excited squeals. "Yyyyyeeeeaaaaa... almost there..." Her back arching off the covers.

"Harder baby...fuck me harder!" Barbara implores me, her voice raw and husky with emotion. My fingers slipping in all the way to the first knuckle, aided by her copious wetness, fucking her so fast and so hard that I'm afraid I might hurt her. "Oooooh!!! gawwwwddammmmm... here it comes baby..." Belly to belly, our bodies almost merging, I feel Barbara shiver as her orgasm wracks her body. Crying out in ecstasy, calling my name, her nectar gushes, bedewing my hand and my face.

My God, this so arousing. I'm transported in such serenity and bliss. Every nerve ending on fire, every bit of my being aware of this lovely woman writhing in climax beneath me. Barbara is urging me down the path to Nirvana, never losing contact with my sweet special place. Drenched in sweat and nectar, I'm getting so close. With one hand she's holding me down on her mouth, as the other reaches up and pulls my female hair up, my clitty naked and exposed, her tongue lapping at my little pearl.

"Baby now you... come for me... my love..." My body clenched and stiff, my back arching into her, a low yeaning cry parts my lips as I feel Barbara's fingers slipping inside me, stretching out my pussy, a hurt that feels so wonderful.

"Ahhhhh.... aaaHHHHH... NNNNGGGGHHH!!! Coming... baby I'm comminng..." My wetness spilling, clenching around her fingers, Barbara's magical tongue exploring and savoring. Coming, coming, my climax tearing through me, depleting me as I spend my very essence, exhausting me. There's nothing left in me to keep going. Drained, my body goes limp and I collapse on top of my lover. Thank God she's so much stronger than me.

I slip my hand out of her pussy, threads of her wetness clinging like spiderwebs, glistening in the warm light. I give her sex a final kiss before I turn myself around and collapse on the covers next to Barbara, gathering her in my arms as we catch our breath. My mind is in a soft warm delirious fuzz. Warm and happy, our bodies dissolve into each other.

"Oh Marie... wow your good..." Barbara whispers in my ear as she cradles my head against her breasts, wrapping my head in her arms. I can smell the fresh perspiring glow on her skin, so musky and so sweet.

"That was wonderful, Barbara honey." I reply after a while, as I dissolve in my lover's embrace. I still feel my pulse pounding in my chest, my neck, my temples. Dimly, I'm aware that my heart is beating in perfect time with hers.

"Hold me darling." as she bends her face down to mine and we kiss again, our fluids mingling in our mouths, tasting each others sex.

"Honey, I'll hold you forever... I don't ever want to let you go." I roll over on my side, encircling Barbara in my arms.

"Please don't..."

"No baby... never." Slowly our bodies stop shivering, the aftershocks giving way to a warm soporific peace. Long moments in silence, just listening to each others breathing, our heartbeats slowly returning to normal, our bodies cooling as we dry off.

"You're wonderful honey, such a terrific lover," Barbara softly coos into my ear.

"You too baby... you too... I'll be dreaming of this night for the next hundred years," giving her a little kiss as I unwrap myself from her arms and pull the down comforter up over us, warding off the winter's chill.

"I love feather beds." Barbara wraps her arms around me and runs her foot up and down my legs, then slipping between them. "Especially when I got my girl under the covers with me," rubbing and chafing my arms. "With her beautiful naked body against mine, all snuggled in."

"Mmm, I love that," snuggling in close to her. "This is heaven..."

"It sure is," Barbara whispers in my ear, as she rolls into me and drapes her body over mine. "Warm now, sweetie?"

"I sure am... got my bestest comforter ever..." my eyelids heavy with sleep. Lying there, listening to Barbara's breathing, feeling her pulse as I clasp her hands in mine, afraid to let go...

It's been a few months now since that magical snowy evening, and Barbara is well on her way to rebuilding her life now. After a few weeks staying in my guest bedroom (well on some nights, anyways!) she's moving off on her own direction now. Barbara has found a little place out in North Bend and a perfect job working in a stable, boarding horses. She's meeting new people, and getting her own circle of friends together. Getting over her partner and feeling happier with each new day. I hear she may even be moving into a serious relationship – I'm told she's a sweet and lovely girl. So Barbara and I aren't as intimate as then; the phone calls come spaced further and further apart, but we haven't quite lost touch. Somehow, almost as by magic, we'll reach out just when one of us needs it the most. On those occasional nights we'll get together, to hold and love one another. To banish, if just for a while, the coldness in our souls...

DanseParc
DanseParc
51 Followers
12