The Collapse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're going to do just fine here Amy. Mr. Evans is a pretty good man and he takes good care of everybody. Even us slaves. He used to have a wife but she died some years ago in having a baby. The baby didn't last long after it was born and if you had seen that baby you would know that it was a merciful death. Anyhow, Mr. Evans runs cattle and he trades in foodstuffs and guns and a bit of whatever he can find that's worth a damn. God bless him, he only takes slaves for himself so none of us ever have to worry about being sold. But if you run away and he catches you he'll bury you for sure as a lesson to the rest of us."

She went on to tell me about how she had been a clerk at a place called a casino in Reno before the Collapse. She told me the place had lights and bells and it was fancy and how there were rich people just like Mr. Evans gambling their money at this place. Thousands of rich people! It was hard for me to believe that so many people would gamble away their money that someone could make a business on it. It just didn't seem believable to me. I mean I had had me three silver dimes and I hung on to them for almost five years before I bought that bread in Elko. How could rich people just give away their money? At the same time, I knew she wasn't lying about it.

Going on, she told me that when the Collapse first started that most people in Reno just could not believe that the old ways were over. She said there were people shooting and killing trying to steal the old paper money as if it was worth anything anymore. She said the old habits just died real hard. Even now years and years after the Collapse she said that when she would see some old money she could not help but pick it up. She told me she must have a million dollars in paper money in her room. All of it worthless. She went on to say that about a month into the Collapse she decided that it was time to get out of Reno. She packed up her car and her cat and went east on Highway 80 until she got to Elko. That was where she ran out of fuel and it's also where she got hungry. She met a rancher who took her in and after a while he was like her husband. She said they lived a good life together but when he died she had no rights to anything of his and that left her old and out on the street. Mr. Evans took her in but under the condition that she agreed to be a slave. She did and she said that Mr. Evans had been a good owner all of that time.

I think she was trying to convince me that Mr. Evans would be a good owner for me too. After she got done with my hair she trimmed my fingernails and then did my toenails. After that she had me put on some hand cream which felt wonderful, and then she had me put on my very first perfume. It smelled like flowers and I thought it was so wonderful that it made me smell like flowers. She left the bathroom for a moment and then came back with a very soft robe that she had me put on. The robe was made out of the same stuff the towel was made out of that was the softest thing I had ever worn. I was so used to wool dresses that always itched my skin. I remember thinking that it would've been nice if I had been born a slave instead of being born poor like I was.

Maggie then led me to a place she called the dining room. It had a big table with a lot of chairs around it and one chair had a plate with some forks and knives and things around it. She asked me if I knew how to use them and I said yes then she asked me which one was the salad fork and laughed when I didn't know. It took me an hour to learn what all of that stuff was for and I was kind of happy when Maggie said that I was a good student.

"Mr. Evans is going to be along for dinner real soon and you're going to have dinner with him. You're not going to slurp your soup, you're not going to wolf down your food, you're going to keep your elbows off that table, and you're not going to speak to Mr. Evans unless he speaks to you first. You got that Amy?"

"Yes ma'am, I do."

She nodded her head at me and then left the room. I don't really recall how long I sat there before Mr. Evans showed up but it was a while. I had time to think about how my day had started and how my day was now ending. When Mr. Evans showed up he was still busy with work and he was talking to one of his men who came to the dining room with him. When the dinner showed up it was a big piece of beef with fresh carrots and fresh broccoli. My plate had a little bit less on it than Mr. Evans plate did, but it was still more food than I had ever had at one time. I waited for him to start eating and then I ate. The food was so delicious! It had been all cooked just perfectly! There were even sweet rolls with real butter to eat with the dinner. I think I ate six of them!

After dinner there was a piece of cake that came out and it was the finest cake I had ever eaten. I was so used to cake being made out of corn meal that I didn't know what kind of cake this was that it would taste so good. I saw Mr. Evans smile a couple times when he looked and saw me eating. I guess I was doing the right thing. When his man finally finished talking about business the man started eating them and Mr. Evans finally spoke to me.

"You think you're going to like being here, Amy?"

I nodded gleefully, "Yes sir, I like it a lot already!"

He smiled again. "That's good Amy."

He went back to talking about business with his man and after the two of them finished eating both of them got up and went outside. I had no idea what I was supposed to do so I just sat there. A boy came out to clear the dishes and he asked me if I was the new slave and I said yes. He took all the dishes back to the kitchen and a moment later Maggie came back.

"You happy, sweetheart?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good. Now come with me and I'm going to show you your room. It's next door to Mr. Evans room so you need to be quiet when you're in there. God forbid you snore!"

She led me down a long hallway that was lit with more electric lights than I had ever seen in my whole life. There were all sorts of painted pictures on the walls and there some photographs, too, of places with big buildings and crowds of people. More people than lived in all of Elko! We came to a door and she opened it and led me in and it was the nicest room! It must have been at least fifteen feet by maybe ten feet and it was all mine!

"Now you know how to use a bed and you be sure to brush your teeth before you go to bed just in case Mr. Evans wants to see you later, you hear?" I nodded yes and then Maggie spun on her heels and closed the door behind her. And locked it. I didn't care since I wasn't going to go anywhere anyway. I lay down on the bed and it was the softest thing! It felt like a cloud and wasn't at all like the hay stuffed mattresses we used at home. The carpet was soft too. After looking around the room for a while I remembered what Maggie had told me so I went to the bathroom and there was a real toilet with a sink! I used the water and brushed my teeth and went to bed amazed at the room and all and how it would be so wonderful to tell Grandpa and Momma all about it. Except that I never would get to tell them anything, would I?

I ended up crying myself to sleep missing my family.

I woke up to Maggie shaking me and telling me to wake up.

"C'mon, you. You got things to do. Now get up and we'll get you fed and then I got a full day for you"

I did as I was told and followed Maggie to the dining room where she had me eat a very big breakfast. I had real eggs, fine bread, something she called an orange, and then I got to have real coffee with cream in it! It tasted really good and not at all like the grain coffee we always had at home.

After breakfast Maggie had me come to her 'salon' and she went to work on my feet sanding off the rough skin on my soles until my feet felt raw. She put ointment on them and they felt better but then they felt weird because I could feel everything I stepped on now. After that she had me shave my legs and armpits again and told me that I had to start doing this every day by myself. Then she plucked at my eyebrows and then after that she worked on my hair for a long time cutting off what wasn't in that good a shape and then putting creams on what was left. That was followed by make-up and I wasn't so sure of that since I wasn't supposed to wear it at home.

After she was done she had me look in a mirror and I didn't recognize the person looking back at me! I was pretty! Grandpa was right about that but I don't think Grandpa would have recognized me anymore! My hair wasn't stringy and matted in places and everything just looked so amazing! Maggie had me come with her again and we had lunch and the lunch was kind of light, just soup and bread, but it was all really good.

After lunch she had me go take a nap telling me to rest up before Mr. Evans got home. I was really tired from all of the stuff she had done to me and a nap sounded so good. I went back to my room and must have fallen asleep as soon as I hit the bed because the next thing I knew Maggie was waking me up and telling me I needed to get ready.

She had me change from the robe to a really nice satin dress. She said it was called a gown and it was pretty revealing. I wasn't used to showing my breasts and I felt kind of uncomfortable. At least the big comfy robe covered me up. She tried having me wear high heeled shoes and gave up on that when I kept falling so she had me wear some red slippers that closely matched the dress. She rushed me out to the dining room and told me to be sure to stand when Mr. Evans came in. I was just there a couple minutes when he did come in. I stood up like I was told to.

"Jesus." He said as he looked at me. "Jesus H. Kee-rist! Amy, you are incredible! I'd say your Grandpa was pretty generous letting me have you for just a hundred bucks! Looking at you now I'd have paid a thousand!"

I don't recall now what I said to him but I do remember him laughing at it. We had dinner together and had a nice conversation. He asked me how I liked my new home and what things I liked the most. He also asked me if I had ever had a boyfriend and I told him no because my folks would never have allowed it. He seemed to like that. For dessert he had Maggie bring out a bottle of wine. I had never seen wine before and Grandpa always said that it was something that good people didn't touch, but Mr. Evans told me to drink a glass of it and I drank the whole thing because I was so thirsty. He poured another glass and laughed when I drank that, too. It was kind of sweet and I liked it. It also made me feel sort of light in the head and I liked that, too.

He called Maggie for another bottle of the wine and she looked sort of disapproving at him and he just looked back at her kind of hard and she did what he asked. When she brought the bottle he dismissed her for the night and poured me three more glasses of the wine as we sat there and talked. I was feeling pretty giddy after five glasses of wine and when he told me it was time for bed I agreed with no thought as to what that meant.

"C'mon, Amy." He said to me, taking my hand. I stumbled as I got up and he steadied me and led me to his room. As bad off as I was at that moment I still found a second to be impressed by his room.

He sat me on the bed and excused himself for a second and I could hear him in his bathroom brushing his teeth and doing some other things. When he came out he was wearing just a satin robe, red, but a darker red than my gown. He had another robe like it in his hand.

"Amy, let's have you put this on for me, okay? Go on in the bathroom and take off that pretty dress of yours and put on this robe and then we'll relax, what do you say?"

"Yeah, um, sure. Okay!"

I didn't mind the robe really because it was more modest than the gown. It took me a little work to get out of the tight fitting gown and then I had no problem with the robe. The satin felt cool on my skin and I felt more secure in the robe, even though it was the only thing I had on. When I went back to Mr. Evans he gave a low whistle. "This is going to be a very nice night, Amy." He turned around for a moment and touched a switch on the wall and the lights went down to where I could just barely see him. He walked up to me and put his arms around me and I expected he was going to hug me when he leaned in and kissed me. I pushed him back. "I don't think I'm supposed to be kissing you, Mr. Evans."

He smiled a little. "I think you should. And since I'm the one who gets to say what you do and don't do around here I'm saying that you should kiss me. Now come over here and kiss me, Amy." I backed off.

"Amy, you better learn that when I tell you to do something that you do it. So are you going to come over here and kiss me?"

I backed off a bit more and between the wine and the unfamiliar room I tripped and fell back onto the bed. When I fell back my robe came open and Mr. Evans was staring at me as I closed it back up.

"You look pretty damn good. How about you drop that robe and let me see all of you?"

He was looking down at me as he said this. "I'm not so sure about that, Mr. Evans. Can't I go to my room and maybe we can talk about this sometime?"

He slapped me so hard that I saw stars. He stood me up and took the robe off of me and then took his off, too. Holding me close he kissed me and I felt his body close up against mine. It wasn't a soft kiss like I had always dreamed of, it was a hard kiss. He kissed me so hard that the inside of my lips pressed into my teeth enough that I tasted a little blood in my mouth. He broke off for a moment and I started to cry.

"Goddammit. I hate crying. Stop it. Now."

I couldn't.

He pulled back and I saw it coming this time as he slapped me. I fell back on the bed and felt the bed shift as he got on it with me. He pulled my legs apart and lay down between them. I felt his chest press on mine and his breath was hot in my face.

"I was hoping we could have got off to a better start but I think we just need to get this over with so you can learn your place around here." He put his hand down between my legs and I felt his finger enter me. I wailed as he did this and he jabbed his finger into me, piercing my virginity. Then he ran it in and out of me, kissing my neck the whole time. His hand came away from between my legs and then he squeezed my breast with it. I could smell the blood and the scent from my body being smeared on my skin. He got up on his elbows and looked me in the eye as I felt him move on me. His cock dragged down my belly and then slipped between my legs. His finger had left me open enough that my body welcomed him as he nudged into the cleft of my body.

"You're going to remember this moment for the rest of your life, Amy. Look at me so I can see you."

I looked at him and his eyes locked on mine. He set his jaw and I felt him pull back a little. Then he pushed into me. I tried to struggle and he just dropped all of his weight on me, crushing me into the bed. I wailed again with the pain as he moved deeper into me and he didn't seem to care. With each motion he worked himself into me more and more. I squirmed and protested under him, the pain from the stretching enough to make me wince, but not enough to make me scream. He pressed further into me despite my protests. With a final shove he was all the way into me and I could feel his body snug against mine. He stopped and just held himself in me. He was inside me, really and truly inside me.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Yes it was. But it was at least a relief to have the pain begin to cease.

He kissed me, gently this time. His lips touched mine and then his tongue parted my lips and I knew to open my mouth for him. As his tongue entered my mouth his body started to move on me and I felt him slowly start moving in and out of me. I was sore but it wasn't nearly as painful as it was at first. I laid there as he moved on top of me, not really responding to him but just letting him do what he wanted to. There wasn't any fight left in me at that point.

He moaned a lot as he was having sex with me. That's one of the things I remember most about that moment. In a way it was gratifying to me as if I'd been missing this all my life and now here it was finally happening.

After getting over the initial shock of him taking me I did start to relax a little and did fascinate me a little that there was someone elses body inside mine. The fullness I felt as he would go into me got my attention and it wasn't long before my entire world consisted of paying attention to this part of him going in and out of me like a piston. He kissed me on the lips again and this time I kissed him back. It just seemed like the right thing to do. He held me a little tighter and I felt him drive into me a little deeper. I felt my insides stretch and move around to make room for him inside me. His lips moved from my lips to my breast the suckled on my nipple that gave me an electric feeling in my groin. I liked it. My hand came up to the back of his head and held him to my breast and I was rewarded with another deep thrust into my body.

"Oh, God" he said and then started to move in me really fast. The pain that it started to subside started to come back. Before I could say anything to him he pushed into me really hard and really deep and then held himself there at the very back of my pussy. At the same time I also felt the coolness of his balls resting on the warmth of my ass cheeks. Suddenly the realization that I was now a woman made me feel older than I had felt before. I didn't have long to think about that when he pulled himself back from me, my skin pulling at him as pulled from me. I felt the textures of his body as he pulled from me and amazed at how much of it had been inside of me. That growing sense of gratification was also now replaced by an emptiness inside of me. Just when I was thinking he was going to pull away from me he pushed back into me, slowly but forcefully, not taking no for an answer, until he was fully inside me again. Back and forth he pulled and pushed into me, slowly, but with a rhythm that soon had me anticipating his moves.

My bare feet rose up either side of him and brushed along his thighs.

I looked at him and his eyes were closed as he focused on what he was doing and I somehow started to care about what he was feeling. In that moment I gave myself over to what was happening and allowed myself to begin to enjoy it. I let my hips rise to meet his and was rewarded as his thrusts became slower and more deliberate. I could hear the both of us breathing so hard as he pounded away at me. His cock was now burying itself all the way into me every time he drove himself into my depths. His balls slapped my ass obscenely and the sound of it almost echoed in the room.

*Something* was almost ready to happen inside me, I could feel it building!

He pressed into me hard and deep and then he froze in place. I felt him swell up inside of me and then I felt a weird 'flick' inside that was followed by a series of flicking sensations inside of me. I had no idea what that meant at the time. Covered in sweat, Mr. Evans collapsed on top of me with his weight crushing me into the mattress. His cock kept pulsing inside of me and was feeling a different sensation of fullness in my body. I was starting to have a little problem breathing when I felt him pull out of me and then he rolled off of me. A gush of fluid poured out of my body and I just knew that it wasn't anything of mine.

"Jesus, girl, that felt good! I've been needing that for a long time." He looked at me and then put a hand on my belly, "You okay?" I nodded yes. "I'm glad. Sorry I got a little rough with you but I needed to get that done because you're all I've been thinking about the last few nights. Wish it could've been a little more gentle but I've learned when a filly fights you then the best thing to do is to break her. Now that we got that out of the way maybe you and I can be a little more cozy like."