The Collaring

Story Info
A D/s relationship is formalized.
2.8k words
4.4
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For the man who's collar I hope to earn and keep forever)

They met over lunch. He informed his girl about their special plans for that evening. She smiled, "I'm looking forward to it," without asking about the plans. She knew she would find out, there was no need to question him. He'd given her a list of things to get from home, as well as what items to wear that evening. From the list she realized his plan was to spend the night with her. She could feel warmth spreading deeply inside her. He dropped her off at her home, kissing her before she got out of the car. He tugged at her hair as she sighed into his mouth. His hand ran along her stocking covered legs, under her dress. Lightly he traced his fingertip along the warm skin of her thighs where the stockings ended. Kissing her harder, his hand gripped her inner thigh, pulling her legs open wider. He trailed his fingers up to her pussy, teasing the bare soft lips. She thrust her hips forward, pressing against him. He immediately removed his hand stating, "Get busy. We both had things to do." She bit her lip to keep from protesting.

The afternoon went quickly for her as she packed their toy bag, showered, and prepared for him. She got out his favorite dress wondering where they were going that her finest outfit was needed. Putting fresh stockings to her garter belt she slipped them on, then the dress. She finished brushing out her hair and carefully twisted it into a bun. Gazing into the mirror she knew she looked the part of a modest woman. Giggling as she reflected on this, she lifted the dress up, exposing herself to the mirror. If only people knew.

He arrived precisely on time, and gathered up their belongings. Looking at his girl he said "You look so lovely for me". She thought how handsome he looked. Seeing him like this always made her heart flutter. Putting the bags in the trunk first he opened the passenger side door for her. She began to smooth down her dress, only to have him push it up to take a peek underneath.

"That's exactly what I like." He quipped, and then replaced the hem of her dress. Leaning over her he buckled her belt. These mannerisms, the small caring gestures always made her blush slightly.

They arrived at Chardonnay's, an elegant restaurant at the Sheraton's Four Points. They were seated in a private corner table where a beautiful arrangement of flowers sat with a card bearing her name on it. She glanced at him and asked, "May I look at it please?" He gave her a nod of approval. The card simply stated, a night we will never forget. She quietly thanked him. When the waiter came to the table he placed the order for both of them. She had little appetite. Nervous excitement pushed aside the desire for food.

But he coaxed her to eat, "You'll be glad later, you'll need the energy."

She watched him enjoying his meal while she picked at hers. One of her great pleasures was listening to him talk. She could listen to him for hours. She found comfort in hearing his voice even talking about the day-to-day mundane things. Occasionally she felt his hand on her leg, running a finger over her knees. His touch made her tremble.

She smiled across the table at him.

He ordered a bottle of wine as he explained she would be allowed one glass.

She smiled, replying "Thank you." As he raised his glass he leaned towards her, "Do you think anyone in the restaurant would have a clue what we are about, what the evening would evolve to?"

Then…tapping his glass against hers toasted quietly, "To a hard night of pleasure and decadence." She face flushed pink. The two sides suddenly collide. Who knew that this middle aged woman, dressed for dinner in an elegant restaurant, would soon be naked and used by the handsome man across from her.

He took his time finishing, casting knowing glances at her. He was teasing her so subtly. She was ready to start their evening, and he knew it. Finally he paid the bill and pulled out her chair. They retrieved their coats.

He told her "You won't need to put this on since this is where we are staying for the night." He had her wait by the elevator and retrieved their bags. She wanted to grab one and lighten his burden but knew he'd have none of that. Always in public she was to be a lady, and ladies didn't drag luggage around when there was a man to do it for her.

The room was beautiful. The flowers from dinner had been brought up and placed on the table in the room along with a basket of fruit. In the corner of the room was the Jacuzzi. It was beautiful. She was starting to feel overcome with sheer happiness for this man she was sharing life with.

He approached and had her turn around. Facing the mirror over a dresser she watched him in it, as he unzipped her dress. He first bared her back and shoulders, kissing each one, lightly biting first one then the other. Biting harder. Her breathing quickened. He'd always had that effect on her. She held herself still for him as the dress was pushed off and onto the floor. He then removed her bra. He reached for her hair and took it out of its bun. He ran his fingers through it as he untwisted it, watching it cascade down her back. He stood behind her, but looked in the mirror at her, "whom do you belong to?" She replied, "I am yours Sir. "

He stepped back from her, having her step out of her dress on the floor, so she could hang it up. He sat on the king sized bed and watched every move she made across the room dressed only in her heels, garter and stockings. He was getting aroused. She turned around and he beckoned her back to him. He pointed to the floor and she knelt there, smiling up at him. She waited. He instructed her to remove his shoes and to open his pants. She followed his instructions stopping after she had them open.

He told her to take his cock out and suck him. Sitting there watching her, feeling her warm mouth encompass his growing cock, he ran his hands over her waist long hair. He started twisting his fingers in her hair, pulling her up and down on him. He didn't hold back and quickly came in her mouth. Pulling her up to him he kissed her long and hard.

He took a moment to catch his breath, before instructing her to fill the Jacuzzi. He began undressing, watching her go across the room, bending down to open the faucet. She looked at the mirror that was along the wall next to the tub as she checked the temperature of the water. She would sneak peeks at him undressing. He walked over behind her, gave a deep smack to her round bottom. She grinned," Thank you." He stepped into the Jacuzzi. On his order she knelt behind him massaging his shoulders as he sat back against the edge of the tub.

After 20 minutes he told her to finish undressing and join him. Getting his permission she clipped her hair out of the way, undressed and joined him. The water felt as warm on her skin as she did inside. He pulled her to him and kissed her, and had her sit with her back to him. His hands played over her breasts, pinching and twisting them at times, caressing them otherwise. She could feel his cock growing against her again as he bit her ears and neck.

Finally he asked, " Did you noticed the bag on the bed?"

Looking over she admitted she hadn't.

He chuckled, "do you think you know what's in it?"

She shook her head no. She had a hope of what it might be but no she didn't know. He was quiet for a few more minutes as she struggled not to ask him more about it. In his time she would be told.

"Are you curious?"

Smiling she admitted, "Of course, Sir"

"Retrieve the bag"

Automatically she reached for a towel, only to be stopped by him.

"No."

Dripping water she went to the bed to get the bag and felt the weight of it. She handed it to him. He put it on the edge of the tub. Driving her just a little crazy out of hopeful curiosity. She became fidgety which he noticed and chastised her for. The longer she fussed, even quietly about this, the longer it would be before he shared the bags content.

Taking a deep breath she willed herself to be still for him. He leaned back and appeared to doze. She smiled, thinking how good it was to see him relaxed. In her opinion he didn't get nearly enough opportunities. For this she could wait she told herself.

Finally he opened his eyes looking at her for a full minute before telling her to get him a towel. He stood up as she retrieved it, wrapping it around him as he stepped out of the Jacuzzi. She dried him off. She handed him a soft robe to put on. Crossing the room he stopped in front of a full-length mirror, "bring the bag over here along with a towel." She held onto the bag as he dried her off. He dropped the towel to the floor. He took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face the mirror, taking the bag from her.

"Close your eyes" he instructed as he opened the bag, removing what he had for her.

She felt his hand glide over her neck, caressing it.

"You neck is far too exposed for my liking."

She felt him bring something to her neck and wrap it around. She heard a soft click as it was attached. He removed the clip from her hair, letting the length cascade down over her shoulders.

He murmured, "How beautiful this looks."

She had to work hard to keep her eyes shut.

"You may open your eyes now."

Eyes focusing on the mirror she took in the beauty of the collar around her neck. She felt tears filling her eyes.

Her lips trembled, "Thank you. It is exquisite Sir."

He adjusted the collar making sure the ring was perfectly centered in the front, tugging it.

"Whom do you belong to." He questioned her.

"You Sir."

"You accept this collar?"

"Yes Sir! It's beautiful."

In a firm tone he spoke "You are mine. You belong to no one else. You answer to me and you obey me. Unquestioningly."

"Yes Sir."

He corrected her, "That is yes Master now. Do you understand?"

Trembling she answered him, "yes Master."

He asked, "Do you understand that you are now bound to me. No need of any ropes, no other bindings. You are expected to be ready to take all from me without those?"

She felt herself sinking into his words. "Yes Master."

"You will be everything that you can, for me, your Owner."

Sniffling back tears of happiness she replied "yes Master."

She asked, "May I touch it Master?" She ran her fingers over it in wonderment as he gave his approval. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever received.

She stood still, waiting as he went to the big bag and laid it out on the bed.

It exposed all the accouterments of their play. She watched him in the mirror, as his hands would stop first on one item then another before choosing what he wanted.

Making his way back to her he spoke, "I expect you to take what I give without being bound. What is on your neck should be strong enough to hold you as I have my way with you."

Using his foot he nudged her legs apart giving her better balance for what he was about to do.

"Put your hands on either side of the mirror."

There she stood, splayed for him.

He started out slowly, rhythmically beginning to flog her, moving back and forth over her body, changing now and then to a crop, a cane, paddles, his hands. He watched in pleasure as her skin began to glow then reddened. The skin grew even darker in some spots. He enjoyed the sound of her murmurs, her whimpering. Occasionally crying out. Once in awhile, when the hit was strong she would rock onto her toes then quickly correct her position. Her head would begin to drop, as she got lost in the sensation. He'd take a hand full of hair; twist it as he pulled back, yanking her head up, forcing her to watch herself, and him. To see all he was giving her. To see all she was about to take from him. He would lean against her. The material from the robe rubbed against her abrasions before it opened to allow the feel of her hot beaten skin. He kissed and bit her neck, shoulders, and ears. Passion rising he'd bit harder and harder. He pressed his hard cock against her.

"Impale yourself on me." He growled to her as she squirmed around to get him inside.

Wrapping an arm around her he ground it as deeply as he could into her, feeling her wetness grow around him as he mauled her breasts and nipples.

She was panting hard, moving her ass against him. He sunk his teeth in hard, pulling on the skin as he came deep in her. Pulling out she felt his wetness oozing out of her.

She was given permission to move and told to get on the bed, on her back, open for him. He removed his robe and lay beside her, caressing her with care. He laid back and pulled her to him, her head on his chest. Once in awhile he would reach around her and grab at her aching skin just to hear her whimper. He smiled.

They dozed for a time. He nudged her over onto her back again and loomed over her, grinning down as she smiled back at him.

He asked "are you ready for more?

When she said, "yes Master", he added, chuckling, "not that it matters".

He had her put herself spread-eagled on the bed. Again expecting her to hold her position as he teased and tormented her. He didn't leave any skin untouched, by his hands, his mouth, and their toys. From head to feet, he used all of her fully. At times she gripped the bedcovers hard, her knuckles turning white. Her body writhed despite her efforts to hold still. Welts appeared on her breasts, her thighs, marking her all over as he wished.

He kissed her mound, making her moan. His fingers explored between her wet swollen lips. He began to work his fingers inside her asking her "What do you wish for right here and now?"

It took several tries for her to be able to speak.

"I want you to take me, fist me, to put your hand inside. Take me inside as well as outside."

He was only too happy to accommodate her desire. Working his entire hand inside he explored her, touching deeply, rubbing her deep inside. He felt the softness of her cervix, the sponginess of her g-spot. Her whimpers grew louder and more intense. He felt her squeezing his hand as she begged him over and over again, "Please don't stop." He didn't stop until he felt her convulse around his hand. Carefully he removed his hand, and brought it to her mouth to suck the juices.

He had her lay on her side, her back against him. Her skin was hot, particularly her well beaten bottom as he began to work himself into her tightest opening. Harder and faster, he felt her move back against him, thrusting along with him. Remaining inside he pushed her onto her stomach and moved his hips faster, deeper inside her. She groaned into the pillow. He felt himself expand, explode. Spent he collapsed onto her back, brushing the long hair out of the way. He whispered "What a good girl you have been. I am very happy that you are mine."

He slid off and pulled her close once more, telling her they needed to shower but it could wait, for a little while. He wrapped a blanket over them both, capturing the heat of their body underneath it; they quickly fell asleep wrapped up in each other.