The Collector

Story Info
Vamp with an eye for beauty finds it & enjoys.
2k words
4.32
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves down the street with a cat-like grace, each movement precise, measured, but so fluid, such grace in her stride. Her hair flowed down over her shoulders in shimmering waves of shadow, the color so dark the highlights were almost blue, framing her delicate features in luminescent darkness. Her lips were ruby red, and full, lush, plump, a perfect sensual angel's bow, her eyes were the color of sapphires, such a deep blue it almost took one's breath to look into them. Her body was perfect, lush full curves made up her form, her breasts ripe and firm, her waist tapered, flowing to rounded hips that rocks in graceful counterpoint to her slender shoulders as she walks, and her legs, sleek and toned, flexing lightly with each stride.

"Perfect." He whispered to himself as he watched her from the shadows across the way, his glittering dark eyes taking in every motion she made as he had for nights now.

He was a collector or rare and beautiful things; indeed, things of beauty had the ability to almost mesmerize him. He had been known to simply stand and stare at a piece for hours, taking in flowing lines, use of color, everything about the piece which made it stand out. She was no different, and he knew he would have her. Tonight, he would take her, make her a part of his vast collection, and he slipped through the shadows with a preternatural ease, his form flowing as though a part of the darkness.

Waiting until she rounded a corner, he stepped out, so quickly, and so fast, she had no time to react or avoid the collision, which became eminent. Her firm body collided with his, causing her to stumble back a few steps, almost loosing her balance and giving him the opportunity to have contact, his arm snaking out quickly, wrapping about her in a strong grip and steadying her as his dark eyes sought and held her blue ones, his voice came flowing forth in a ripple of sensual, dark tones.

"Forgive me, I did not see you coming. Of course, if I had, I might have allowed this to happen anyway." A charming smile moving over his lips as he held her gaze, feeling her soft form in his arms.

She stared up at him, startled at not only the bump, but at the feel of his arm as it coiled about her trim waist and she looked up at him, her lips parting for some sort of retort, but the words never came forth. Her eyes locked with his, and a heat flooded her body unlike any she had ever known, and she simply stared up at him, captivated. His face was ruggedly handsome, classic features, blending together to create the ultimate man, and his eyes were so dark, yet seemed to hold such power, and she felt herself drawn into them, finally uttering softly. "It's all right, entirely my fault, Sir."

"Allow me to make it up to you, yes?" His voice seemed to penetrate her very soul, and she nodded mutely, her gaze never leaving his as he spoke. Taking her arm, he began to lead her from her destination, towards one of his own choosing.

Walking in silence, he allowed his presence to flow over her in a constant caress, knowing how it effected mortals, knowing she would offer no complaint, nor trouble. Her strides matched his own, her arm locked in his, the contact only making the feeling stronger, and when he led her up the walkway to the ancient house, and through the doors, she never said a word, merely went along with him willingly. Once inside, he removed her small wrap, his gaze moving over her body in a soft caress, taking in each line and curve of this beautiful creature that was now his.

She stood, trembling softly as he touched her, his gaze making her feel as though she stood naked before him, and she felt her nipples harden under the dress, felt a soft heat build between her sleek thighs as she locked her eyes once more with his. He held out one hand to her, and she slipped her small one into his grasp without hesitation. Tugging her gently, he drew her into his arms, almost crushing her to his rock hard body, one hand rising to rake through her hair as his voice filled her mind.

"So beautiful, such perfection." His voice purred out deeply as he let his hand move from her hair down over her shoulder, tracing her side gently.

His touch made her tremble harder, and he scooped her up in his arms, carrying her up the wide staircase and into one of the bedrooms upstairs. Setting her lightly on her feet, he sat in one of the large chairs, his voice once more ringing through her mind in a sensual wave of heat. "Undress for me, Beauty, let me see what is now mine."

Her hands moved as though they had a mind of their own, taking hold of the zipped which ran down the back of the tight dress, she pulled it down, opening the material and shrugging it from her shoulders to pool at her feet, leaving her in only her black panties and bra, her body move lovely than he had first thought. His voice again moving through her, each contact taking more of her control from her, making her will submit to his own.

"Those as well, I wish to see all of you."

Her hands once more moving, she opened the clasp of the bra and let it fall to the floor as though in a dream, before hooking her fingers into her panties and snugging them down over her rounded hips, leaving her naked, her large breasts, tipped with hard nipples in his view, and he moved his gaze down, taking in the almost bald little sex between her thighs, a smile of utter delight curving his lips as he motioned her closer to him.

She walked slowly to him, her mind swimming. Why was she doing this?? All her life she had been in control, she knew how good she looked and knew how to use it, men were crawling to get her attention, but this man, all he had to do was crook his finger, and she would have gladly crawled across the floor to him. She stopped before him, and he took a hold of her wrist, gently tugging her down into his lap and settling her back so she lay across him, her breasts thrust up towards the ceiling as her head drifted back over one arm of the chair, her knees crooked over the other arm, her toned, heart-shaped ass nestled into his lap. His hands began to play over her body like a musician, playing the most wondrous of instruments. Stroking, touching, pinching lightly, tracing over each line and curve of her body and she writhed softly, gentle moans escaping from her parted lips as his hands formed raging fires inside her body.

He growled in growing pleasure as his hands cupped her breasts, squeezing gently, teasing the nipples until they were hard in his grasp before lowering his head, claiming one in his mouth, the feel of his cool tongue making her gasp and arch harder in his lap. Sucking hard, biting gently, he tortured the sweet bud before rolling her gently upwards to claim the other, his mouth working over the nipple heatedly, her cries only urging him on as he tasted her sweet flesh. His hand driving down now, he had to feel her, had to sink his fingers into the soft pink folds of that glistening bald pussy, the flesh so succulent. His fingers entered her with no trouble, she was so wet, so ready and willing, and her moans deepened as he began to thrust inside her wet slit.

His fangs descending, he bit softly into the flesh of her breast as he fingered his prize, drinking in a heated bliss as she screamed out, cumming over his fingers as a pleasure she had never known filled her at his dark kiss. Her nerves on fire, her hips bucking madly and he snarled around the soft flesh, licking the wounds closed gently before he rose, picking her naked and trembling form with him. Placing her on the bed, he stripped, his hand slipping back into her hair and guiding those lush lips to his cock slowly, a growl erupting from him as he felt the first strokes of her tongue over the silk shaft.

Her lips parted wider and she sucked him down deeply, a hunger in her actions now, his eyes locked on her full lips as they stretched around the girth of his raging cock, the sight only inflaming him more and his fingers tightened in her hair, thrusting her head down over him as he began to fuck her mouth, moans erupting from his throat, joined by hers as she bobbed her head lustily over him, devouring his cock again and again.

Grabbing her once more, his beast raging inside him, he threw her onto the bed, tossing her over onto her belly and lifting her hips so her sweet ass was in the air, his hands locked about her hips as he pulled her back towards him slowly, his cock like a heat seeker, throbbing as he pressed it to her wet entrance, finally thrusting into the tight, wet pussy with a savage glee, roaring in pleasure as he felt her tight walls clamp down around his cock tightly, her cries ringing out as he stretched her wide. He pumped his hips swiftly, taking her fully now, needing to feel himself buried in this beautiful prize he now owned.

Looking down, he sucked at his own finger, slowly sliding it into the tight star of her ass, thrusting slowly to match the rhythm of his cock in her pussy, the sight of her being filled in both places making him cum, and he threw back his head and roared to the sky, the sound shaking the windows as his bloody seed filled her hot pussy, the girl crying out loudly in unison, collapsing forward onto the bed in a faint of ecstasy.

He reached down, scooping her up in his arms and sat, placing her in his lap, purring deeply as he stroked her willing flesh, which was held tightly to him now. "Not yet, Beauty, one more thing, and you will be mine for eternity."

Leaning in, his fangs once more appeared and he tugged her head back, exposing her tender throat, the needle sharp teeth puncturing the flesh, her cry a soft moan as she shuddered against him, the dark kiss making another wash of her heated cum slip from her sweet sex to drip down her thighs to his. He drank slowly, not wishing to drain her, he did not wish another vampire like himself, he wished a ghoul, a lovely playtoy he could use for eternity. Gently withdrawing, he licked the wounds closed, the bit down on his lip, the blood welling into the wound before he kissed her, plunging his tongue into her mouth, forcing his blood down her throat in a wave of fire as she drank from him.

Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes, and saw the subservience there, the absolute need to be his in all ways, and he chuckled, holding her to him, and stroking her hair gently. He curled against his chest, coo'ing softly as her hands played over the broad expanse. He laid her back on the bed, wrapping her in his strong form; her naked body trembling in need once more and he smiled to himself. He had all eternity now with this prize, and there was so much he could do with her.

He kissed her slowly as he felt his cock begin to stir once more, the night just begun for them, her cries rang through the darkness for hours, and when the sun finally rose, the bedroom was empty, the sheets tumbled and covered in spent passion, the couple locked safely from the days light, awaiting another evening of intense passion.