The Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DedeM
DedeM
140 Followers

"You always appreciate a student who does their homework, don't you Denise?" She gasped softly and nodded as he continued to whisper directly into her ear. "I always do my homework on all my acquisitions..." he whispered... "just like I did my homework on... YOU..." he added as he gave a soft blow into her ear, watching excitedly as her breathing sped up.

Denise's eyes began to flutter as Chris continued to whisper, blow, and lick at her ear. His hands moved down to slowly unbutton her blouse. "This really turnsssss you on, doesn't it...Denisssse...." the sibilant syllables driving her crazy as she helplessly let out a whimper.

"Ohh God..." Denise moaned as she shifted about on the couch, feeling dizzy and weak as he pulled her shirt free from her skirt and opened it completely, exposing her tummy to his caressing fingers. "What's....h-h-happening..."

"Shhh..." he whispered into her other ear, eliciting another gasp from the dazed teacher. "Jussst relaxxxx... don't think... not something you're very good at anyhow, issss it, you sssstupid little teacher..."

Denise tried her best to think of something to say, but the tingling sensations between her legs were getting too strong. All she could do was moan as he gently laid her down on the couch and slid her skirt up around her waist, grinning as the teacher's bare pussy lips had swelled and pushed against the fabric of her panties leaving a very wet impression there.

Chris grinned from ear to ear as his fingertips grazed he lower lips through her panties, causing her to gasp and pant even harder. "So easy... just let go for me Denise...as if you could stop me now anyway..." He watched as her eyes glazed over and her panting got faster. His fingers continued to tease her labia, keeping Denise in a dazed and pleasurable state as he continued to taunt her.

"I just love capturing women like you..." his other hand caressing along her bare legs, then her stomach, her breasts through her bra, and then up her neck and along her cheek. "You make it so easy, once I gain control of this..." and he squeezed her pussy through the fabric, causing Denise to whimper uncontrollably, her eyes closing in ecstasy. "Such a dumb, silly girl to think you could ever teach my son anything...I mean look how easily you got caught?" He squeezed again and chuckled at her gasp. "I mean what kind of girl falls for a line like 'I'd like to show you my collection' and then gets in his car and lets him take her God knows where, and lets him get her all tipsy besides? A brainless bimbo like you, Denise..." and he squeezed once more, putting her on the throes of orgasm, and then released completely, standing up over her.

Denise moaned, and then as he released her, her eyes slid back open... "Huh...ohh...please...don't stop...ohh...."

"Oh, are you begging for me to touch you again? Well I don't think lying there on the couch is a proper pose for begging, now is it, my little mutton-brained slave?" Denise gasped at these last words as they burned into her sex-starved mind. She felt her pussy leading her, pulling her off the couch and onto her knees in front of him. She looked up at him as he got to one knee in front of her and smiled.

"Please...please..." she moaned. "Ohh please..."

"Are you ready to accept your destiny, Denise? To be mine forever?"

"Yess...oh yes...anything...please..."

Chris smiled victoriously as he reached under her skirt, slipping his fingers underneath her panties and pressing something small inside her, against her clitoris...something that began to pulse with a constant rhythm.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh..." Denise's expression changed to an expression of wonder and shock as the pulses started, pushing her right back to the edge and holding her there as Chris slowly removed all of her clothing, except her heels. As he did so, another, unseen pair of hands reached around the captured teacher's neck and clicked a collar around it. At that moment everything in Denise's world went dark...

She had no idea how long it had been when the lights finally came on. Things were a bit blurry at first, but after a minute she could see something, it was slightly askew but it looked like a kneeling, submissive woman, with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a very slight denim jumper with an apple embroidered on the front...in her left hand was a History textbook and in her right was a red pen...and dangling from a collar around her neck, nestled between her breasts, was a golden apple...

It all finally dawned on the pretty teacher. It was her. Under glass. Forever.

Chris and Brian watched from the side as her outward transformation completed. To anyone who walked in now, Denise was simply another statue, a pretty object in their collection. Chris smiled as he looked down on the plaque in his hand, beginning to engrave her name and birthdate...

DedeM
DedeM
140 Followers
12